Entertaining My Dad's Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

"Oh daddy, cum in me. Fill me with your hot cum!" I begged him.

"Fuck!!!" he cried out as I felt his rigid cock explode inside of me, spewing his hot incestuous fluid deep inside his daughter's more than willing pussy.

I loved this moment, the completion of the sexual circle as the same cock that fucked my mother and ejected the sperm in other that created me was now inside of my cunt, doing the same to his offspring. Just the thought of it would have been as enough to make me horny any other time. Of course, now it just added to the pleasure of the moment.

"Take it you fucking slut, take all of it in you," he demanded as he erupted again and yet again.

Each time I felt that bloom of heat in me and the feel of hot liquid in my gut as he shot his cum into me over and over again. Finally he just held himself in me, pushing gently into me as he closed his eyes and squeezed out the last bit of cum into me.

Wow, he'd shot me so full of cum I could feel it draining out of me and dripping down my ass. Despite the tremendous fucking he'd just given me, my dad started moving his cock slowly in and out of me again. The change in pace from the hard fucking he was giving me to this gentle stroking was all the more erotic as I felt my ass sliding on the leather seats now slick with cum. This wasn't the first time by any means our cum had covered these seats and I was thankful that he had chosen leather instead of cloth.

"That feels wonderful daddy, please don't stop," I whispered softly to him. "Make me cum again daddy, I want to cum... oh I want to cum for YOU."

My pussy began to throb and I felt it heat up like a hot coal had dropped into it. Oh god I was cumming again. It was different this time though than the first, more of the slow cooker version instead of the broiler type I had experienced when we started. My body felt like it was getting hotter and hotter until I thought I was going to burn up. Suddenly it was like a spring let loose and this surge of emotion ran through me, making me gasp loudly as my pussy tightened on his cock. Oh did it feel good! My dad could feel my pussy gripping him and together with my moans and flushed skin it told him all he needed to know.

"Oh Kelly I love you so much. You're so beautiful when you cum."

"I love you too daddy," I moaned, opening my eyes to look at him. "I want so bad to make you happy. I would do anything for you daddy - ANYTHING."

He kissed me and my tongues met his as we shared a long, passionate embrace. His dwindling cock was still in me and my pussy would spasm uncontrollably with the aftereffects of my last orgasm, alternately gripping him and then releasing him. Eventually he separated and I felt his cock slip from my pussy, leaving it feeling cold and empty in comparison. I could have fucked him all afternoon! We each got dressed and I cleaned up the seat with some tissues from the glove box before I sat on it in my jeans. I held the tissue up to my nose, breathing in the wonderful odor of our cum.

"Wow girl," my dad exclaimed as he pulled the big truck out of the lot, "Now THAT was incredible!"

I grinned at him and let me head rest on his shoulder as I pressed myself up next to him. We didn't stop again until we got home but he know he was sorely tempted to when about half-way back I gave him a nice blowjob as he drove down the middle of the busy interstate highway. I loved it especially when we would pass a bug truck and the driver could peer down and see my head in my dad's lap. It must have been obvious what we were doing because we got more than a few horns saluting us as we went by them.

Chapter 4 - Back Home Again

===========================

We got back home in the later part of the afternoon and mom was waiting for us at the door. I ran in and gave her a big hug.

"So how's my big college girl doing?" she asked. "Did you and dad behave yourself on the way home?"

My dad coughed and I grinned making my mom laugh at the two of us.

"Well, to be honest I would've been amazed and maybe even a little disappointed in you both if he HADN'T fucked you by now," she said with a laugh. "It's always good to see some things never change."

My dad slipped in behind me and kissed my mom. His hand slipped between her legs and started rubbing her crotch playfully.

"Oh John, stop it!" she exclaimed with a laugh, "It's only been a few hours since you fucked your daughter and now me? Sheesh, are you still THAT horny!"

Then she turned to me and said, "Well girl, you've got a big night ahead of you. Now run upstairs and start getting ready and I'll be up to help you just as soon as I take care of your horny father."

That was one thing I really loved about my parents. After being married over twenty years they still could act like two horny teenagers. My mother confided in me one time that one reason she loved it when I fucked my dad was the hard fucking she usually got soon afterwards. My father loved to fuck me but it was more for his physical satisfaction as well as the erotic thrill that comes from fucking his only daughter.

My parents did something I had yet to do in my life - make love. Some day when I was married I dream of having that level of physical as well as emotional attachment with a man. Even with my parents I still consider what we do as fucking, not making love. To make love requires two people equally committed to and in love with one another. My father loved my mother as his soul mate and you can only love one person that way.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and when I entered it, the sight before me made me cry out with joy and amazement. Laying on my bed was a beautiful new evening dress and shoes. The dress was jet black with no shoulder straps. I held it up to me and smiled when I saw how short the hemline was. It looked much to small but when I checked the tag it appeared to be the right size. My mom came in behind me while I was looking in the mirror.

"So what do you think? I tried to find something for you tonight that would be sexy but not make you look TOO much like a streetwalker. "

"Oh mom, it's perfect!" I replied and gave her a big hug. "I can't wait to try it on."

My mom clucked a bit saying, "Well you better get that cute ass in gear then. I was expecting you guys home an hour ago. I would've thought that with all you have planned for tonight that the two of you could have had a LITTLE restraint but I guess I shouldn't expect you to start something new."

She couldn't keep a straight face anymore and laughed saying, "I will say one thing, you have him as horny as I have seen him in a long time! I thought he was going to fuck me right there on the porch. Now get going and get yourself ready. Kristi will be over here in a couple of hours."

I really didn't need all that much time normally but tonight I wanted to be perfect. Instead of a fast shower I decided a soothing bubble bath with some oil and salts would be relaxing and make my skin soft and scented. As I lay in the tub, feeling the hot water surrounding me, it was like being in a womb - all safe and secure. I ran my hands all over me, taking special care to clean my ass and between my legs. Using my mom's razor, I shaved my legs and then carefully around my pussy - this was NOT a night for nicks and bumps. I took both hands and rubbed my legs enjoying the feel of them so smooth and soft. I couldn't wait to look down and see a guy's head between them!

The debate over my hair lasted more than ten minutes. Not only didn't I want to look like I was going to a prom, I didn't have the time to do anything fancy in the first place. In the end I just blew it dry and let it hang naturally. Makeup was another major decision. The idea was to look a bit slutty tonight but not an outright whore. No heavy eyeliner or gaudy lipstick. I have traded between every makeup company in the world it seems and never found one yet that I liked everything they have so my bag tends to be a bit of a mess.

Fortunately I had outgrown any acne problems years ago and my skin tonight was perfect. A little trimming on the eyebrows and a touch of perfume. My mom has always used Charlie which must date back to her teen years but she got me hooked on it as well. Some things just improve with time! I trimmed my fingernails and toenails and then added a light coating of polish. A dose of deodorant and a light dusting of baby powder (I found that guys get turned on by the feel and smell of it more than most perfumes) and I was ready to get dressed.

My new dress and shoes were still laid out on the bed. I smiled to myself at the blatant hint - no bra or panties had been set out! Past experience told me to put my shoes on first. From the look of that dress I wasn't going to be bending over very easily once it was on nor would I want to in public unless I was looking to be arrested for indecent exposure. The shoes were practically nothing, just some straps that went around my foot and ankle along with a four inch spiked heel. It had been a while since I had worn a heel that high and I hoped I didn't stumble or do anything silly in them. Standing up in them I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. There was really one reason for wearing heels like these - your legs and ass automatically tightened and looked sexy. I smiled, pleased with what I saw - too bad they didn't look that way without the heels!

I slipped the dress over my head and tugged it down. God it was tight! One of the good things about working for the escort service was that it forced me to watch my weight and figure rather than letting it go the way so many girls do in school. Not that they got fat, although many did, it was just that extra five to ten pounds that made all the difference when you were trying to slip into a dress like this one. I finally managed to pull it down as far as it would go. There was a zipper in the side which pulled it all together. I took a deep breath and then let everything out and quickly pulled the zipper up. No more deep breaths now, that was for sure!

I looked in the mirror and grinned. Mom had certainly picked out one hell of a sexy dress. It fit me like a coat of paint and barely covered my bustline. It had built-in support that made the most of my cleavage - I looked a full cup size bigger! The one thing that really turned me on though was the hemline. It couldn't have been more than eight inches below my ass. Sitting down was going to be a challenge and bending over, well bending over was not on the menu tonight! I think I would have burst it through the seams had I tried. The best part was the way it showed off my legs. Between the heels and the tight dress that hugged my thighs my legs looked great! I twirled around and tried to imagine the look on my professor's face this morning if he could see me now as compared to early in the morning when I was all tired and dowdy!

I carefully made my way down the stairs - guys have no idea what a challenge that can be in such heels. I made my way to the living room where my mom and dad were waiting for me. My dad was in his suit and looked so handsome! Both of them stared at me and I did my model turn for them, giving them a nice view of my ass as I did.

"Wow!" my dad exclaimed, "How THAT is what I call HOT!"

My mom looked like a proud parent at her kid's play. "Oh Kelly, you looks beautiful in that outfit. I knew those heels would make your ass look good!"

My dad had this shit eating grin on his face as he circled around me. He lifted up my dress, exposing my bare ass.

"Oh my Mary, our little girl forgot her underwear," he said jokingly.

"Well, I guess it's like mother like daughter."

I pulled my skirt down and pretended to be indignant. "Daddy!! You know I'm not that kind of girl!"

I thought my dad was going to choke he laughed so hard. After all, I was EXACTLY that type of girl! Still, I didn't think it was THAT funny.

Just then the door opened and in walked my cousin and her mom. Kristi was wearing an incredible full length black gown that was slit on the left slide almost to her waist. From her waist up it was skin tight, showing off her small boobs nicely. It wasn't strapless but rather had a single shoulder strap over her right shoulder from where it dipped down low under her left arm. On her feet were simple black heels, not as high as mine, maybe only a couple of inches. Her hair looked fantastic! Normally down below her shoulders, she had it all on top of her head in a complex arrangement that looked incredibly sexy. For a moment I felt so jealous as she had obviously had more time to prepare for this evening

but as soon as we hugged all that went right out the window.

"Look this way!" my Aunt Linda called out.

We looked over and she had her ever-ready camera out. She must have a million pictures of us by now so we were use to it. We put our heads together and smiled for a shot. Then we turned towards one another and kissed long and hard. Kristi's arms were around me and her hands were planted firmly on my ass, squeezing my ass and pulling me tightly into her. Then the little vixen pulled up my short skirt and exposed my bare ass to everyone! My aunt was taking one picture after another as my parents stood by and smiled, watching the two of us making out with one another.

We went into the living room where Kristi and I sat next to each other on the couch while our parents sat in the love seat and chairs. We still had about an hour before it was time to meet dad's clients so we talked about the evening and what they thought we should do. The first debate was over where to have dinner. My dad suggested Hooters and my mom slapped him playfully.

"Heaven's no John," she chastised him, "Look at those two - do they look like they are going to Hooters! You need to some place like the Grand Concourse."

We went on and eventually settled on the Grand Concourse as my mother had suggested. It was an elegant old train station that had been converted to a beautiful restaurant. It also afforded some privacy in the evening if you picked the right rooms and seats. Once the dinner location was settled, the rest of the time was spent debating what Kristi and I should be doing with the guys. My dad emphasized that they had just been teased at strip clubs all week and now that it was their last night in town they were expecting the stakes to be raised considerably.

My aunt was all for giving them as much as they could handle from the start whereas my mom, always the more conservative one, thought a little teasing at first would set up the mood better for a good time later in the hotel suite. In the end, my dad made the call, telling us that it would be cool to tease them and maybe even give them hand jobs, but otherwise we should wait before going any farther with them before we got to the hotel. My dad looked at me and smiled at that.

"Sorry Kelly, you'll just have to wait to suck their dicks until we get to the hotel. No blowjobs in the SUV!"

I gave him a pouting look. My dad knew how much I LOVE to suck cock. While I love to be fucked, I tend to be bit picky at some times when it comes down to whose cock gets to be in me. On the other hand I love sucking cock so much that I never miss an opportunity. You may well imagine that my craving for dick gained me quite a reputation with the guys in school where I like to think my oral skills were legendary.

Kristi, on the other hand, didn't mind sucking cock but her real love was being fucked. The boys loved going out with her even more because they knew the odds were virtually a lock that they would get to fuck her unless they behaved like total jerks. As a result, even though she had been having sex for two years less than me, she had fucked at least twice as many guys as I had but by my best estimate I had sucked probably three to four times the cocks she had.

My aunt looked over at my dad and asked, "So tell me John, what are YOUR plans for tonight. You going to just watch or will you be fuck our daughters along with these guys?"

A broad grin appeared on my dad's face which answered her question better than anything he could have said. My mother giggled at this and nudged my dad in the side with her elbow.

"Gee whiz John, you are soooooo bad sometimes. I can't believe you're going to fuck you own daughter and niece in front of these guys and pretend they're just some hookers you picked up off the street. Goodness sakes John, I mean what will you come up with next?"

My aunt listened, shaking her head before butting into the discussion saying, "Oh come on Mary, you're just jealous her didn't ask the two of us instead."

My dad cut in before the two sisters went any further, "Ok you two, enough of that! Sure I would've loved to have all four of you but I already told you that they insisted on having teenagers. In any case, it's time to get going - duty calls."

Kristi and I stood up in the middle of the living room to let our moms give us the once over. We each got a nice goodbye kiss and then the three of us climbed in the SUV, Kristi and I in the seat behind the driver.

Chapter 5 - Dinner With the Guys

================================

It took about twenty minutes to make our way downtown to their hotel where they were already waiting for us outside the lobby. My dad got out to greet them, leaving us behind. I could see him pointing to the SUV and everyone nodded and smiled. From a distance they looked pretty good and Kristi took my hand and squeezed it. We looked at each other and giggled like two little girls with a new secret to share.

The guys finally came up to the truck and my dad opened the door for them. Suddenly I realized that this was not something to joke about and masturbate to but the real deal. I felt the excitement I always got when I showed up for a new escort or party except in this case my dad and cousin were going to be involved. Having them with me helped take that inner feeling of fear I also typically had at the beginning also which was good.

The three of them looked inside and when they saw us in the interior light of the SUV a big smile appeared on each face and I saw it - that look all men get when their more basic instincts and hormones take control and they see me with only one thought in mind - sex. I felt that twinge between my legs I get when something wants attention and I thought for a moment about suggesting that we forget the other plans for the evening and just stay at the hotel and get down to business!

The oldest one got in front with my dad while the youngest one sat next to Kristi leaving the middle guy for me. After they got in my dad introduced us to them. Roger was in front with him, Michael ("call me Mike") was with Kristi and Phil was next to me. With everyone on board my dad started the SUV and we were off. It was only a short drive to dinner from downtown and we just exchanged some small talk about where they were from and such.

On the way I noticed that Roger and Phil both had wedding rings on which I found interesting. Mike was wasting no time getting friendly with Kristi. He already had his arm around her and she was sitting up tight next to him, allowing his hand to start groping her boobs even before we hit the street!

Phil was a little less aggressive with me but his eyes betrayed him when he looked down at my dress. I was sitting with my legs crossed with my right over the left so that my skirt was pulled up to my ass on his side, giving him a great view of me from my waist to my toes. He stared for a few seconds before getting acting as if nothing had happened but I knew I already had him hooked.

We arrived without further incident at the restaurant where my dad handed the keys over to the valet. He almost dropped them to the ground as he was more interested in Kristi and me than he was the keys. Who would've blamed him? Getting out of the SUV proved to be a bit interesting to any bystanders given the cut of our dresses. I watched as Kristi stepped down, her bare leg emerging through the high cut in her dress showing all but the crotch until she had both feet back on the ground.

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers