Entertaining My Dad's Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

"Fuck," he panted, "The whore is so damn tight I'll never get my whole cock into her!"

I could see that Kristi was squirming, trying to get Mike's cock out of her mouth to say something but he was holding the back of her head and forcing her down on his cock. Phil started to stroke his greasy cock in and out of her. Each time he was able to penetrate her virgin ass a little farther until finally he was all the way in her despite his earlier prediction. I noticed then that Kristi was starting to pump back against him, helping him to push himself in and out of her slimy asshole. I couldn't believe it, she was liking it!

There had been times when I had put my a finger in my asshole and another in my pussy at the same time and knew how it felt to feel them together in me. I could only imagine how it must feel to have two cocks that were several times bigger the my finger up there together! Apparently from Kristi's reactions it was good! Seeing that she was no longer trying to protest, Mike let her off of his cock for a second so she could talk.

"Oh god that feels so good, fuck me!" she cried out as she rocked back and forth, driving the two cocks in her in and out of her at the same time. Phil would push her forward which cause Roger's cock to come out of her. When Phil pulled back she sat back down on Roger's cock, letting him fully enter her again. Damn, I bet she was cumming continuously!

Mike looked over to where my dad was laying behind me and called out to us.

"Hey, you gonna fuck her or what?"

I looked back at my dad and smiled. This was the first time since we had started having sex than any other man would see him fuck me. How many times had we been out in public and I wanted to show my feelings for him but had to hold back because it wouldn't be "proper"? How many times had I brought a boy home to fuck and wished my dad could join in with us? Finally, for the first time he could fuck me while someone watched and I almost came just from the thought of it.

I lifted my leg so he could put his cock up against my pussy more easily. His dick reached between my legs and I felt the head pushing against my pussy hole. With the way I'd been fucked already I wasn't exactly as tight as I normally was but he didn't seem to mind as he slid himself into me. It took all my willpower to keep from crying out to him and call him my daddy as he began to fuck me in front of the rest of them. We fucked like this for a while and then he got up and sat on the couch while I stood in front of him and then lowered myself down onto his lap, letting his hard cock slide up into me as I did. I was facing away from him so I could watch Kristi get gang-banged while I fucked my dad. God, what could have been more erotic than fucking your own dad in front of a group of strangers while they were screwing your sexy little cousin?

Phil was pounding her asshole now and the experience must have been quite good for him because before long he had the distinction of being the first one to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," he groaned, "Here it comes bitch, your first load of the night."

Phil moved over next to Mike and Kristi stroked Mike's cock while she opened her mouth and waited for her first present of the evening.

"That's it, cum in my mouth," she begged, "I want your cum!"

Phil didn't keep her waiting and with a few strokes he was cumming into her wide open mouth. He missed with a couple of shots and hit her on the cheek with one and in her hair with another. She sucked the last few drops from him and he moved back to let Mike's blowjob resume. She started sucking his cock with Phil's cum still in her mouth, coating Mike's cock with Phil's slimy cum. Roger was the next to cum with his cock still buried deep in Kristi's cunt.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy," he said to her, "I'm gonna fill that hot little cunt with my spunk."

I could see his back arch and his hips rise as his first load was expelled into Kristi's little pussy. Kristi loved being fucked and this was what she loved the most, a man cumming in side of her so I knew she was in heaven at the moment. She dropped down hard on his cock and ground herself into his cock as far as she could, making his cock cum as deep in her as she possibly could.

"Fuck I love that!" she cried out, "fill me up you bastard."

After a few more load she lifted up on him about halfway and I could see his creamy cum dripping from her bald pussy. Damn I would have loved to have gotten a taste of that and my dad must have been reading my mind!

"I bet you want to lick that cum right off her pussy... Hey, well go for it girl."

I didn't need a second offer, I stood up and let my dad's cock slip from my pussy and walked over and behind her. I leaned down and licked her butt, getting a nice taste of his cum mixed with her pussy juices. Damn it tasted soooooo good! My dad wasn't happy though to have me off of his cock and as I stood in the living room, bent over and licking Kristi's cum-covered butt my dad moved in behind me and started fucking me from behind again.

I was so turned on licking cum on Kristi's ass that when his cock slipped in me I felt an incredible orgasm the almost took me to my knees but I held in there, enjoying the wondrous feelings that flowed though me. I could have felt that way all night but that was not to be when you have four guys and all of them wanting to fuck you all night.

Mike tapped my dad on the shoulder, "Hey John, let me have a piece of that cunt."

I felt a surge of excitement when my dad replied, "Go ahead Mike, she's all yours. Fuck the little whore." My god, how many girls get to hear their own father tell another guy to fuck them? Not many fathers call their daughter a whore either, at least not seriously!

My dad pulled his cock from my cunt and Mike moved in to take his place. Cocks may not look a whole lot different but they certainly can feel different. Mike was thicker than my dad and didn't have the curvature my dad's cock had. When he pressed his dick inside of me I felt myself splitting even further apart than I had with my dad which caused him to stimulate a different portion of my pussy because of the size and the way he fit into me.

I loved both cocks, no doubt about THAT, and it was even better to have one after the other and feel the differences between them. I could tell Mike wanted to cum from the way he was pounding my ass as he fucked me. As Mike was having his way with me I looked up to see what Kristi was up to. I saw that she had gotten off of Roger and was being fucked by my dad. God they looked so hot together, I never tired of seeing him fuck her. She was laying back in the couch while my dad put her legs up over his shoulders and was screwing her hard and fast.

I wondered what happened to Phil and Roger when they appeared in front of me, stroking their cocks and holding them out for me to suck. Both of them were only semi-hard which actually felt pretty good in my mouth. I liked to suck soft cocks at times, to feel them grow or shrink, to move them around in my mouth. As I sucked them I was more than aware of Mike fucking me even faster when suddenly without warning he was cumming in me! The surprise factor plus the taste of the cocks in front of me set me off again and another orgasm racked my body. Mike kept pumping his cock in and out my pussy, slapping his balls against me.

My dad was cumming on Kristi's face the next time I looked over at them. Normally she is not a big fan of that but under the circumstances it was probably the least of the things she had experimented with tonight. Her face was covered with my dad's cum and he even let loose a big load in her hair. God she was a mess but she looked sexier than hell with a big grin on her face as the cum dripped from her chin!

I stood up as best as I could at this point and joined Kristi on the couch. We kissed and I licked my dad's cum from her face. Then we kissed some more and I held her tightly to me. What an incredible fucking! Looking over, the guys were talking to each other about how they had fucked us and watching us kissing and hugging.

"Well Roger, I take it that this seals the contract?" my dad asked.

Roger shook my dad's had saying, "Oh yeah John, you certainly are a man of your word. Tonight was everything you promised - and more."

Everyone was shaking hands, ignoring us as if we didn't even exist. Once again I realized how different it was to be a whore instead of a slut. They had fucked us and now we were just trash to be discarded and left behind. Well, I could live with that after the great fucking I had just had! Kristi and I just ignored them after that, letting them do their business talk while we had our own little time together. My dad eventually came over and tapped me on the shoulder.

"OK girls, they're gone. Damn you two were incredible!"

"Where we good whores for you?" Kristi asked mischievously.

"Oh yeah, you were both the nastiest whores I could have asked for."

"Well, now that you're alone here with your two slutty whores, don't you think you should get your money's worth?"

My dad looked at me and grinned. There was no money involved here but he got the hint. Heck, we had this fantastic room so why not take advantage of it? I moved up to him as Kristi joined me until both of our nude bodies were pressed up tight against him.

"Mmmmmmm, don't you want us for yourself daddy?"

"Yeah Uncle John, you don't want to go home already, do you?"

Actually, it had been ages since I had done a three-some with my dad and even longer since doing one with him and Kristi so the thought of hanging around a while longer instantly got me going once again. My dad claimed that he only used Kristi as a stand-in for me when I was away from school but I knew he was just trying to be diplomatic. He may be my father but he is still a guy and guys have needs and desires, no matter who they are.

Looking at Kristi, so incredibly petite and cute as she stood there nude alongside me, who could blame my dad for taking advantage of the opportunity. It's not many men, married or single, that have the chance to fuck am incredibly sexy girl like Kristi so I wasn't about to flat my dad for doing her.

We didn't wait for him to answer but rather went straight to work on him. I reached up and he lowered his head to kiss me as Kristi went the other direction and squatted down to suck his dick. My dad had one arm around me, pulling my boobs in tight against him while his other hand reached down and held Kristi's head in against his crotch. Our tongues touched as our kiss endured and I could feel the passion as he placed his mouth on mine. He shuddered as Kristi evidently was doing a good job on his cock but he didn't break our embrace as we hugged and kissed as intimately as a father can be with his daughter. Finally we broke apart and I smiled at him and kept my eyes locked on his as I lowered myself down until I was level with Kristi. She looked over at me with his dick about halfway in her mouth, grinning as much as a girl can with her mouth full of dick.

"My turn," I said softly but firmly. After all, he was MY dad and if I wanted to suck his cock then she should let me.

Actually, although she DID let his cock loose so I could take it in my mouth, as I started sucking on the head she kept her head in tight and licked along the length of his hard shaft as my lips and tongue dealt with the head and upper portion of his dick.

"Ahhhhhh yeah," my dad groaned. His knees flexing as he tried to stay upright with us both giving him head, "God I love it when you both suck me like that!"

Even with Kristi's handiwork his dick still smelled of pussy - my pussy for that matter. His crotch had a thick odor of sex and sweat as I took more and more of him in my mouth. I could tell from the way she was fidgeting that Kristi wanted more of my dad's cock but I wasn't about to give it to her. Instead. I held onto it with my hand and looked up at my dad.

"Why don't you lay on the bed dad?" I suggested. After all, there was a HUGE bed in the master bedroom of the suite and so far it didn't have so much as a wrinkle on the bedspread.

The three of us quickly moved to the bedroom where my dad moved to the center of the bed with his head on a couple of pillows to let him get a good view of the action taking place further down. I laid down between his legs, laying one leg over his so my crotch could press up against his leg and put pressure on my clit.

As I laid there, Kristi moved to the head of the bead where she straddled my dad's head and lower her pussy to his waiting mouth. She had both hands on the headboard behind him as she ground her little pussy in his face. I could see his tongue under her ass as he worked it along her pussy and she gasped when he hit "the spot".

"Oh Uncle John... that feels so good!" she moaned over and over as she worked her hips to move her pussy around on his face.

It was fascinating to watch as my dad got her off and drove her towards a climax. Kristi, never one to keep quiet, was moaning and pleading for him to keep licking her to the point I was wondering if someone next door wasn't going to complain. She fling her head back and I just held my dad's cock still in my mouth as she came.

"Of fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried out as her head whipped back and forth to the point I was thinking whiplash was imminent.

You would've thought she was having some sort of convulsions from the way her body was jerking back and forth, the only constant being her pussy over my dad's mouth and even then she had to replace herself now and then. My dad, ever the orgasm expert, kept going, driving her further and further into her ecstasy, not letting up on her for a second.

Finally she let out a small gasp and almost collapsed on his face before she recovered. Rolling over to the side, she laid on her back next to him and looked up at me.

"Damn Kelly, your dad sure knows how to eat pussy!"

Like I didn't know!

It was fun watching the two of them so I motioned for her to get back up and pointed at his dick and then at her pussy. I didn't need to know sign language to get my message across when it came to signaling Kristi to fuck a guy. She grinned and as hard as she had just cum, was obviously ready for me.

"You want me to fuck him first?"

I just nodded and smiled. It didn't mean a lot to me which of us fucked him FIRST. All I cared about was who fucked him LAST. It didn't bother me in the least for my dad to fuck my cousin, but there was no way in hell I was going to let her get his cum instead of me. He was MY dad and that was MY cum he was going to be shooting before too much longer.

Kristi straddled my dad, facing away from him so her ass was facing his head and she was looking down at me, still between his legs, humping him slowly as I rubbed my pussy up against him. I held my dad's dick up straight to the ceiling as otherwise it would have been parallel to his stomach when it was hard like this and he was on his back. Kristi spread her pussy apart with her fingers while I directed his dick to the wet little hole at the bottom of her pussy. I noticed her clit was swollen and poking out from its hood like a miniature dick. God, she must be horny as hell about now!

"Ahhhhhh," was all she could say as she lowered herself down onto his cock.

I had a front row view as his cock pierced her cunt, the head splitting her part and then forcing its way in her as she applied more pressure down on him. Soon I watched as the shaft disappeared inside as well, inch after inch being consumed by her hungry little pussy, She was so small and petite, it didn't seem possible he could even fit in her let

along bury his entire dick in her. Never judge a book by its cover as she was obviously more than capable of taking his entire cock as she soon had him completely inside of her, her ass planted on his stomach as his dick was completely embedded in her.

"Mmmmmmm, love that little ass," I heard my dad murmuring as he took one butt cheek in each hand while she rode his dick.

With my head only inches away from his crotch, I watched as his cock slid in and out of her, glistening in the light with the wetness of her pussy. It's not too often I get a chance to see ANY cock this close while it's in action, let alone my own father's.

Kristi would literally bounce on his cock, dropping down hard onto him and using the rebound to take herself back up again until his head was all that was in her. God, that girl loved to be fucked! It was obvious just in the way she looked, in the enthusiasm she had, that she was doing this for herself, that she LOVED the feeling of his dick in her. I guess even an old-guy dick feels pretty good to her about now!

I was humping my dad's leg like a male dog on your leg until finally I needed the real thing for myself. Rising up to my knees, I rapped her on the shoulder like a guy breaking into a dance partnership.

"My turn cuz."

"Just a few minutes more," she begged me.

After years of babysitting experience, I wasn't fooled. A few minutes would turn into a few MORE minutes and so on so you just had to put your foot down sometimes. Kristi got the message from the look on my face so I didn't have to resort to Plan B (whatever that would have been).

I didn't want him to ride me though, I liked to ride a guy when we first started fucking as it let me set the pace, to control the depth of his cock in me, to run the show you might say. I wasn't looking for that now. Now I wanted to be more intimate, more submissive. I laid down on my back next to him, pulling my knees back to my chest so my pussy was in full view and ready for him to take for his own.

"Fuck me daddy," I said with a sly grin as I turned my head towards him.

I would say my dad growled more than anything as he turned over towards me. He kneeled up close to me as I kept my legs back and my pussy pointing at him like I was going to launch some ping pong balls out of my pussy at him or something. He reached over me with his left hand to grab the headboard for balance, effectively pinning my right leg back with his arm as he did. With his right hand he took his cock in his hand and lined up for an assault on my pussy.

With my knees back as far as they were, I really couldn't get a good view of my pussy although from the way Kristi was staring at it from the side, I had a pretty god idea of what was coming up soon. Sure enough, without further warning I felt his head push itself into my wet pussy, easily sliding into me followed by the remainder of his stiff shaft.

"Yes Daddy, put it in me," I sighed, as if he wasn't going to anyway.

I really wasn't asking him for my benefit but rather more for his as I knew he loved to hear me ask him to fuck me.

He started to stroke himself slowly in and out of me, picking up steam like a locomotive piston taking off from the station. Each stroke seemed just a hair faster than the previous, just a little bit deeper inside of me, just a little more aggressive than the one before. As he gathered steam, he took my legs by the ankle and pulled them upward and over his shoulders, then holding onto the headboard again with both arms and my legs between them, effectively pinning them in place.

I looked to the side for a moment and saw Kristi laying on her side, watching us with obvious envy in her eyes but letting my dad have his moment with me. Well, I would be back in school before long and she could have his dick anytime she wanted so I didn't feel too bad about hogging my dad for myself at the moment.

As he fucked me I played with my boobs with one hand while I toyed with my pussy and clit with the other. With everything going on it didn't take long until a familiar feeling began to build between my legs, like a good friend returning to me once again.

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers