Entertaining My Dad's Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

For me with my short skirt it was a bit more difficult as it was a large step down from the SUV and it proved impossible to keep the skirt down in the process. I managed without flashing TOO much of anything although every eye, including the valet's, were on my ass hoping it would go up just one more inch. I pulled it down and straightened it out after I got out, acting as if nothing was unusual, and we all went inside.

My dad had gone ahead and was already talking to the hostess about a table. When she saw the five of us coming up she smiled knowingly and led us to a room on the river side where there was a large round booth that looked like it could seat eight comfortably. Thus with just the six of us we fit in nicely and I noted that the table was large and high enough to conceal just about anything that might go on under it. The hostess asked if everything was OK and from the twinkle in her eye I knew just what she was thinking.

The guys quickly ordered drinks and my dad made sure to point out that Kristi and I were too young to order, making everyone laugh but at the same time it was a not too subtle way of emphasizing to them they had two teenagers amongst them (OK, I had turned twenty a couple of months before but a little white lie never hurt in a situation like this).

Dinner lasted over an hour and a half. We could have easily dragged it on another hour in a place like this but face it, the evening wasn't about having a good meal - at least not the type they served here. It was just intended to allow everyone to get comfortable with each other. I have no idea what they were talking about half the time when it came to their work but I smiled and pretended it was the most fascinating discussion I had ever been in.

At one point I asked Roger and Phil about their families and was surprised when they were more than happy to tell us all about them. Roger had been married thirty years, had two sons and a daughter, all of whom had graduated and were on their own. One son was still "available" he joked while the others were married and he was even a grandfather now. Phil had been married twice with a daughter resulting from each marriage. The first was living out west with a long-time boyfriend while his daughter from his current marriage had just turned fourteen. They both joked that Mike was the only one "available" among them and warned us that he had quite the reputation back home.

Of course my dad pretended not to know us and so when it came to his turn he explained he had been married to his high school sweetheart for almost twenty two years and they had one beautiful daughter attending college. It was all I could do to keep from smiling too broadly as he told them how great his daughter was. Looking around, I wondered what these guys would have said if they had a clue who Kristi and I really were.

As for us, we didn't say much except to say we were both students, me a sophomore and her about to graduate from high school. When they realized she was still in high school all three of them looked at her with renewed interest and I saw Roger whisper something to me dad and both of them smiling afterwards. I suspected he was congratulating my dad on his selection of girls for the evening!

Surprisingly, despite the sexual overtones and innuendos that filled the dinner conversation, very little actually happened between us. Sure I was groped pretty heavily under the table and it turned me on quite a bit. Roger and Mike were on each side of me and both had a hand on the my leg closest to them most of the evening. I liked the way it felt to have two guys rubbing my legs and inner thighs as we chatted away and enjoyed a wonderful meal. They weren't exactly shy about exploring me and both of them knew by the end of the appetizer round that I wasn't wearing panties!

Roger was the first to learn I was shaved, his fingers exploring between my legs which I kept spread apart just enough to give them access. Phil was a bit more aggressive once he made his move, tracing his finger along my cunt until he was able to feel the wetness of my pussy. In the meantime I alternated touching each of them through their pants, rubbing them and enjoying the response I got. The best part was that even Roger was hard as a rock almost immediately. I had heard that some guys his age took medication for blood pressure and such that made erections difficult and I had been worried we would need some Viagra!

After the main course while we were waiting for dinner, Kristi and I excused ourselves and went off to the restroom together. Once we were inside and saw that nobody else was in with use, we both started to speak at the same time we were so excited. We laughed at ourselves and I went first.

"So what do you think of them? Has Mike been feeling you up all night too?" I asked her.

"Oh my god, he started as soon as we sat down!" Kristi exclaimed in mock horror. "And he certainly wasn't subtle - straight for the ol' pussy."

We compared thoughts as to how the evening had gone. Both is of were more excited than ever. All three guys were good looking and Mike was an absolute hunk.

Then Kristi got her naughty look on her face and said, "So do you think your dad will do us in front of them? I have never been with him when anyone outside our family was around - have you?"

"No," I replied, "This should be interesting, that's for sure. I wonder what our moms are doing now. I bet they wish they could have joined in as well."

Kristi giggled, saying, "Well Kelly, you KNOW what they are doing."

True enough, it was more a rhetorical question than anything else. Knowing my mom and her sister, they were probably so horny thinking of what their daughters were doing that I bet mom's vibrator stash next to the bed was getting quite a workout. I hoped that as Kristi and I got older we kept as close as our mothers had done.

We got back to the table I saw my dad was handing the check back to the waiter. The guys all were getting ready to go so it looked like dessert was off. We must have looked a bit confused at the rapid change of pace as my dad explained it to us.

"Hey girls, we were discussing things while you were doing whatever it is girls do in the restroom. The guys really like you both and thought perhaps we could get down to 'business" now. Any problems with that?"

Of course neither of us did. We were just as anxious as they were to get going anyway and we all knew what we were together for so why not just get down to it?

Chapter 6 - The Ride to the Hotel

=================================

We moved out to the lobby and waited for the valet to retrieve our vehicle. I felt a hand on my ass and I turned my head around to see Roger smiling at me. I smiled back at him and wiggled just enough to let him know I liked it. When I got up into the SUV he patted my ass and got in front again with my dad so we ended up with the same seating arrangements as we had coming over. This time though things were not as tame during the ride. No sooner than we left than Phil was all over me. I could see Mike was doing the same with Kristi while Roger had turned in his seat to watch.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck and started to fondle my breasts, "God I can't wait to fuck your brains out."

Well, nothing like a little romance to get things started! I turned my head and kissed him. He responded by pulling my head to him, holding us tightly together while he explored my mouth with his tongue. At the same time he pulled my dress down to expose my breasts, grabbing my nipples between his fingers as he massaged each boob. He pulled away from me and let out a sigh.

"Fuck your tits are incredible! Just the perfect size."

It thrilled me to hear him say that. It wasn't that long ago that I thought my boobs were never going to grow and I would be an A cup forever. I was just a late bloomer though as once I turned nineteen it seemed they suddenly just swelled up into a solid B cup. I loved showing them off as they were firm and perky rather than hanging down the way so many girls' boobs did. I reached over and put my hand on his crotch. God he was so hard already!

I looked outside to see where we were and we had just crossed over the river so it wasn't too far before we got back to the hotel. Even so, I decided to tease him while I had the opportunity so I reached down and unzipped his pants. Reaching in, I freed his cock so it was poking out of his pants. He was hung pretty well, bigger than most and definitely thicker than average. Length of a cock wasn't all that important to me but thickness made a huge difference for me.

I like a really long cock because it went up into me farther and it's especially nice when he cums because I can feel the heat from his cum deep inside of me. Otherwise it just made blowjobs harder! A fat cock, on the other hand, could make a huge difference. When it entered me I could feel my vagina spreading apart to accept him, forcing my legs to spread apart like I was being split apart. The fatter the cock the more it spread me open and the better it felt.

"Mmmmmmm, nice cock." I said as I put my hand on it and felt the warmth of his cock, "I bet it tastes even better than it looks."

"Suck it bitch," Phil said, "suck my cock."

Despite his rather rude language, I was only too happy to do what he asked and I bent over to take the swollen head in my mouth. As I did my skirt gave up all hope of staying down and rode up well over my ass, exposing my ass and bald pussy to him. I felt his hand moving over my smooth butt and then down to my pussy. His finger slipped in to me and started to stoke me like a mini cock. God, it felt wonderful while I was sucking him. His cock actually did taste good and I savored the feel of his smooth skin on my lips, stretched tightly because of his erection.

"OK everyone, we're here!" my dad called out, "Girls, get dressed."

He was mostly joking but not entirely. I had barely had time to get in a few good licks on Phil's cock but I knew we would have a lot more opportunities in just a few minutes. I sat up in the seat and looked at my poor dress. It was bunched up around my belly from being pushed down off of my tits as well as from being pushed up of my ass.

I straightened myself out as best I could and I could tell Kristi was doing the same ahead of me. I wondered how far she had gotten but from the wetness on her face I had a feeling she had been doing some sucking of her own. The valet took the SUV and we all went into the lobby. I noticed that the valet gave me and Kristi the once-over and from the smile on his face I had a feeling he had a good idea of what was going on here.

Chapter 7 - The Hotel

=====================

My dad had reserved an executive suite so we all got in the elevator and went up together. The suite was HUGE! I had never been in any hotel room that was even half as large. It was more like an apartment than a hotel room. There was a living room with some couches and chairs that had a great view of the city lights below. The bedroom was off to one side and it had its own bathroom in it in addition to a bathroom in the general area of the suite. What looked to be a full and very well-stocked bar was adjacent to the living room. A full kitchen finished it off although I couldn't imagine anyone that could afford a room like this wanting to cook!

We stood around for a moment, Kristi and I not quite sure what to do. Roger was apparently the leader and he took control.

"John, thanks for dinner and these two incredible girls. The suite is fantastic. Now I don't know what you planned for the rest of the night but I hope you were intending to stay here with us."

My dad just smiled and nodded I agreement. Actually I think they would have had to forcibly kick him out but he never let on.

"Great!" Roger said, "Then let's get started. All week we have been to the titty bars and frankly, I'm tired of being teased. What do you say guys, do we just get right down to it?"

Mike and Phil were in full agreement so they turned to look at us. My dad laughed at our lack of understanding.

"What he means girls is they don't want a strip show or to be teased, they just want to get going and start screwing you both."

Kristi and I smiled at that. We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and dropped our dressers where we were standing. My dad picked them up and hung them up as we stood in the middle of the living, both of us naked except for our heels. I looked at the guys and smiled as sexy as I could.

"Well, guys, here we are. What are you waiting for? Come and get it!"

They all undressed and threw their clothes in a pile by the couch. It was the first time I got to see all three cocks and I was impressed. None of them shaved which pleased me, and all three were in one state or another of a growing erection. As I had thought with their clothes on, it was obvious that they all worked out and kept themselves in great shape. I turned to Kristi and we instantly decided to give them at least SOME kind of a show. We started kissing and quickly dropped to the floor, rubbing our naked bodies together. I laid on my back and Kristi got on top of me, lowering her pussy to my mouth as she put her head between my legs. We started to 69 in front of the guys and they moved to surround us.

They weren't going to let us have each other for long though. Suddenly a dick appeared in my face and I looked to see Roger hovering over me, dropping his cock on me. I took it in my mouth and at the same time I wasn't feeling Kristi's tongue on my clit so I figured she was sucking someone as well. After a bit they pulled away and we got off the floor.

I motioned to the two older guys to come for me while Kristi went for Mike and my dad. We each got on our knees in front of them and took their cocks in our hands. I alternated between Roger and Phil, sucking one while I stroked the other while Kristi did the same with her two. It felt so hot to be doing this with Kristi, seeing her little nude body kneeling in front of two men who were simply using her to satisfy their sexual hunger. We sucked them until they were all stiff as steel pipes and then we both turned around and got down on all fours.

"So who wants to fuck me first?" I asked in my sweetest, most innocent little girl voice.

Roger took charge again and immediately got down on one knee behind me and lined his cock up with my waiting pussy. I felt myself stretch open as he literally shoved himself into me and he didn't stop until I felt his crotch up against my ass with his thick pubic hair tickling me. I was getting the picture fast that tonight was not for romance and intimacy, that was for sure! These guys had one goal in mind - fuck us and all they cared about was their own pleasure.

So far as they knew, we were just whores purchased and paid for to be theirs for the night. Even though I knew about this from the start, it still was not exactly what I had been expecting. When I was escorting, even the guys who paid me showed SOME concern for me and wanted to be sure I felt good as well. From the looks of it, tonight I was going to learn just what the difference rally was between being a slut and a whore. For a brief moment I wondered whether or not this was something I really should be doing but as Roger's cock swelled in me and he stroked it in and out slowly, I found myself forgetting any doubts and worries as my pussy squeezed down on the wonderful warm cock that was violating it.

Just then I heard Kristi gasp and I looked over to see that Mike was fucking her from behind as well. Kristi was moaning with her head arched back and her eyes closed as her body was pushed forward and backward as he grabbed her hips and pulled her in and pushed her away as he thrust his cock in and out of her little pussy. Kristi opened her eyes and saw me watching. A huge grin came to her face as she turned around to look at Mike.

"Yeah fuck me!" she yelled at him, "c'mon, you can fuck me harder than this!"

"Damn Mike," Roger said, "What's the matter, can't satisfy your whore?"

Mike just grunted and slapped Kristi's ass hard enough to leave it bright red. Then he REALLY started to fuck her, almost knocking her to the floor. Well, I didn't feel sorry for her - she asked for it!

My dad went around us and kneeled in front of Kristi so she could suck his cock while Mike fucked her. Phil did the same for me and now we each had two cocks in us, one in front to suck and the other from the rear in our cunts. We fucked like this as they traded around until each of them had fucked the both of us and been sucked as well, at least once! Roger was the last to fuck Kristi and when he pulled out of her he laid on the couch and motioned for Kristi to get on board.

"Get your hot little ass over here now and ride my cock," he commanded.

Kristi dropped Phil's cock from her mouth and stood up. She walked slowly over to where Roger was stroking his cock, waiting for her. She looked so hot standing there, naked and flushed from just being fucked. My dad was getting ready to fuck me at this point but even he stopped to watch his sexy niece in action.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before," she said with a big smile on her face. Kristi climbed onto him and straddled him as she lowered herself onto his stiff cock she as faced him and played with her boobs. His cock was pushed down for a moment and then suddenly entered her, the head quickly disappearing into her hot pussy. Immediately she started to hump him, bouncing on him like a wild bronco.

Mike stood by the couch holding his cock and pulled her head towards him. She bent over and sucked him as she continued to grind her pussy on Roger's cock. Then Phil got on the couch behind Kristi and started to play with her ass.

"You ever been DP'd before you dirty little whore?" he asked.

So far as I knew, Kristi had never had anal sex before, let alone double penetration. She couldn't respond with Mike holding her head on his cock but I could see the wide-eyed look she had which was all but screaming, "What the HELL do you think you're going to do to me!?"

My dad started to say something because he knew what must be running through Kristi's mind. This wasn't in the game plan we had discussed and I could tell he was concerned for her. However, without spilling the beans there was nothing much he could do so he just kept fucking me while we both watched the three of them treat Kristi like the cheap whore she was pretending to be. Phil started to finger Kristi's ass and stuck his finger into her asshole.

"Damn you're tight!" he exclaimed. Looking at the other two, he grinned saying, "This is going to be really good! The fucking slut has the tightest ass I've ever had."

Phil spit into Kristi's asshole to wet it and then he aimed his cock into her ass. My dad called out to hold on and ran to his clothes. I just laid there, my cunt suddenly empty for the first time in an hour and wondered what my dad was doing. To my surprise he brought out some KY jelly and gave it to Phil who took it.

My dad laid down behind me again and I felt the familiar feel of his cock against me. He whispered softly in my ear while I continued to watch.

"I brought it with in case one of you had a problem after a while if they fucked you a long time. Believe me baby, I wasn't expecting ANYTHING like this. Thank god I had it though. At least it will make it easier on Kristi."

Phil used the jelly liberally and then renewed his onslaught of Kristi's asshole. She was still fucking Roger's cock and sucking on Mike when Phil spread her ass cheeks apart and pushed his cock head into her asshole. Even with her mouth full of cock you could hear her crying out as her ass spread apart further than it ever had before. Phil pushed harder and harder until he was about half-way into her.

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers