Entertaining My Dad's Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers

"Don't stop daddy... make me cum daddy!" I begged between gasps as I knew I was almost there. God, to have him stop now would be like trying to break a golf swing two inches from the ball!

The it happened, what I had been waiting for. My entire body suddenly felt like my temperature had rose several degrees and goose bumps broke out everywhere on my body. Oh yes, my magic "O" had arrived!

"Cum in my NOW daddy!" I all but screamed as my orgasm threatened to overwhelm me.

Only one thing could possibly make me feel better than I did now and fortunately, my dad must have been ready to deliver as he gave me just what I needed.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped as he started to squirt his sperm in me.

It was like pouring gas on a fire as my orgasm screamed off the charts. God, top cum and then feel my own father cumming in me at the same time was like the perfect storm where all the planets aligned and the most incredible sensations raced through my body.

"He's cumming in me Kristi!" I managed to squeak out, "My daddy's cumming in me!"

Lord only knows what thoughts must have been going through Kristi's head at that moment. I couldn't make the effort to turn to look at her but I had a good idea of what she had been doing lately. Finally my dad finished and he let my legs drop to the side and he dropped down to his elbows, barely keeping his weight off of me.

My dad put his hands behind my head, threading his fingers through my hair. He gently kissed me as his dick throbbed in me. My orgasm was still lingering; not at the peak it was before but still enough that each movement of his dick in me, the slightest convulsion, the briefest twitch, was magnified like an electron microscope was at work.

"Oh daddy, you feel so good inside of me," I whispered to him softly.

We kissed for the longest time as his dick slowly dwindling in me, drawing out of me gently as it shrank in size. Finally he lifted his hips and drew it completely out, leaving me feeling a sensation of emptiness, as if my pussy was incomplete. Indeed, it only felt whole when my dad was in me. Other guys could fuck me and fill my pussy with their cocks, but only my father's cock held the key to my fulfillment.

I figured that was it but Kristi had other thoughts apparently. Left out of the final act, evidently it was her intent to get the last word in, or should I say tongue? No sooner than my dad had lifted himself off of me than Kristi was leaning over my hips and burying her face in my crotch. Her tongue licked off my dad's cum that was leaking from my pussy, drawing it out and swallowing it down like it was the last piece of food on earth. My hips involuntarily jumped as her tongue flicked over my hyper-sensitive clit, just the one lick almost enough to make me cum yet again.

"Mmmmmmm, tastes good!" she giggled as she kissed and licked my freshly fucked pussy.

I don't know what was turning me on more, the feel of her tongue on me or just watching her and seeing her lap up my dad's sperm from my pussy like a cat with a fresh bowl of milk.

She got her fill and sat up, wiping her mouth off with the side of her hand and licking any traces off. I got up and the three of us hugged for the longest time, savoring this moment which I knew I would never forget as long as I loved.

Eventually we all got dressed and left for home. On the way back all we could talk about was what happened in that suite. I was especially interested in how Kristi felt about her anal gang-bang. After hearing her describe how great it was once she got over the initial shock, I had to admit that maybe I would have to rethink my ban on anal sex! Well, maybe...

When we got home my mom and aunt were still up, obviously waiting for us. They couldn't wait to hear us tell them everything and it was quite late by the time we finished. My mom shook her head as I described how they treated us though.

"I told you John that they would just fuck them like whores!" she chastised him.

"Well Mary, I don't see either of them regretting any of it!" he replied with a smile. "Besides, next time they said they want two older women. You wouldn't know of a pair that would be interested?"

My mom grinned and looked at my Aunt Linda. Both of them knew what the other was thinking and I had a funny feeling next time my dad's clients were in town they would never know they were fucking his wife and sister-in-law!

It was too late for them to go home so they decided to stay the night, Kristi spent the night with me while my aunt joined my parents in bed. I suddenly felt exhausted and even the silky touch of my cousin's petite nude body next to mine wasn't enough to keep me awake.

My last thoughts before drifting off in my cousin's arms were that the stage was set for something wild to happen when morning arrived!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
What's Hotter?

I don't know what make you hotter... incest with your father in front of other men or being a whore for the men in front of your father!

TalonOneTalonOneabout 7 years ago
Wow....

Very, very, very, very taboo :)

snoozebisnoozebiabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Well written and good pacing. Love how the mothers support their daughters, so hot. Keep up the good work!

I have a beautiful daughter and have always wished she was a sexy little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Had my hand down my panties the whole time! Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories