All Comments on 'Entertaining My Friend'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well, that was something else.

And entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First Threesome

My wifes brother in law M J was to travel to Kanpur(India) and the train was to start from our city D>Dun and he had driven from his home 70 Kms away to board it. As luck would have it he missed the train and the next train was scheduled for the next afternoon and so he had a forced night stay at our residence. After dinner and drinks we were into light discussions and the talks took a sexual overtone and he began admiring my wifes physical attributes and openly admitted that she was more sexy and beautiful than his wife who was atleast 8 years my wifes junior. My wife was thrilled at this, and retired for the night to our respective rooms. In the course of our talks later I found my Wife to be very much turned on and she admitted that she was very much happy with the admiration showered on her by her young Brother In Law M.J who was 5 years younger to her also and When I asked her if she was ready to join him in bed she was wet and hot as a firecracker and on hearing this I gave her permission to sample him. She had wings on her feet and in no time she had let herself into his room and was there for the better part of the night , to return after about three hours and then again was in his bed before daylight, and again in the bath. She was in fact fucked by him over Six times before he finally boarded his train them next afternoon. This has now become a routine and whenever he has to board the train he comes early so that he can be in her. It has been in threesomes also and otherwise also and he rides her bareback as he is clean being in the family and my wife is protected. She enjoys her time with him and she says that she has the pleasure to be serviced by two men all thi times without any fear of rumour or Scandal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn,what a perverted crap !!!!

By an incompetent "writer" !!! It should be ' Botomo' , not topo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

It sounds just like my wife and I except our friend lived much closer and went to bed with my wife on average three times a week.We even went on holidays together and he would sleep with my wife every night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn !

Not the fucking Bottomo again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this story very much & gave it a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89/100 = A)

True friends share everything.

Wives are nobody's property & have the will of there own. Therefore it is crucial that she finds your best friend phisically very attractive & a nice guy she is comfortable with. If that is the case between your best friend & your wife it is YOUR DUTY to tell her you are happy she & he get along so well and that you are not jealous!

Years ago, I had a near-perfect oppirtunity to share my wife with my best friend at the time but i blew it! (What else is new?)

Soon after he got divorced he was sent to work in our city for 6 month. We insisted (mostly me) that he must stay with us.

My wife took a pity on him & was very, very nice to him.

We had a 2-year-old son & were staying home a lot. He did not go out but stayed home a lot. My wife knew his wife had kicked him out because he had one fling too many.

In the evenings, he taught her Latin dances. He sang well and played guitar. He only sang the songs she loved. We all watched movies and played cards.

One night in our bedroom my wife started talking about him... "He should gind himself a girlfriend... he is a real nice guy... he's been alone for months already..."

Then she said something that very much sounded like her inner dialogue: "i wonder what he is like in bed. Something tells me that he is gentle and tender lover and very experienced..."

I never utter a sigle word then... All i had to do was tell her, "you will be the love of my life no matter what you decide... you must promise me you will not leave me..."

Many people have voyeur tendences but they need not be fully aware of them. I was gradually becoming aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

My wife told me what was tickling her fancy begore i was ready to act on that!

Years later i told her about my fantasies but by that time it definitely was not her cup of tea.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Why?

What is the appeal of having someone else have sex with your wife? Does he need proof that she is sexy? Does he need approval? Does he think he doesn't deserve her? Or, are they just sexy because the reader imagines he's the friend putting one over on the husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Judy is a keeper! Love the story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anyone

Anyone who wants his wife to sleep with another man is not playing with a full deck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking other people's wives is human, sharing one's own wife is divine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story. Brought back some fond old memories of why we opened our open marriage while I was in the service.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

if you like to watch your wife fucking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous