Entertaining the Hot Brothers Pt. 03

Story Info
I am summoned by the 18 yo god to come over...
1.8k words
4.37
8.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers

The next day, after my first session with the three brothers, I was away from home, so I had to apologize when Evan, the quieter teen god, demanded I come over. In that first meet up, they had felt me, spanked me, made me do a full striptease, mocked me and jerked me off. I had committed to coming to serve them whenever they wanted and I could.

So today I couldn't, and I apologized. I will say that in real life, these brothers were very nice and polite. "No problem," write Evan, "tomorrow is fine. You will be my personal toy tomorrow. I'll message you when I want you here."

I couldn't wait for tomorrow, to be honest. Here I was getting abused by teenagers, humiliated, spanked, insulted and degraded, and I loved it. When it hit 3 o'clock, my phone buzzed. It was an sms from Evan.

"Come here now." Simple, but dynamite, as I was already concealing a growing hard-on. I put on some cologne and deodorant, and almost skipped down the road to their house.

When I knocked, Jared answered the door. As usual, he had on his egotistical smirk. "Evan, your Daddy slave bitch is here," he yelled. "Bring him in to my room," came the reply. Jared grabbed my by the crotch and pulled me in to the house. "It's up the stairs, first door on the right." As I went by him, he squeezed my ass."

I knocked on the closed door. "Enter in your underwear," came the order. Since the boys were staying alone for the next 12 days, I didn't have to worry about anyone but them seeing me, and they had already done much more than see me! I stripped down to my undies and entered the room.

What I saw made me really stand up, if you know what I mean. At the first meeting, the brothers had remained clothed while I was nude. It's what they call CMNM (clothed male naked male), and it's a fetish. I like it too.

But now, Evan was on his bed wearing just a pair of shorts. He was clearly horny, and had a computer screen with some straight mild porn. Nude girls dancing and that sort of stuff. He looked like a wet dream to me.

He saw how I looked at him and gulped. "You like how I look, admit it. I'm gorgeous, and you're my fucking slave. Right?" Even Evan could throw the attitude around. "I asked you something!"

"Right, master, you are gorgeous, a teenage god supermodel. Your body is perfect. your face is amazing, your eyes melt me. I only wish to serve you and give you pleasure."

"You took too long to answer me. Take off your underwear and lie down here across my knee." Shit, he was going to spank me across the knee. I did as I was told. His legs had soft, smooth skin. My cock was rubbing on his inner thigh, and I was secretly having the hottest time. I didn't feel any pain as he spanked me with his right hand, and reached under to play with my dick with his left.

"Who's your teenage god about whom you fantasize? Who?"

"You, master, you. I am your slave. You can spank my ass, play with my private parts, make me do anything you want for your pleasure. I am your nude slave." The sensation of simultaneously being spanked on my bare ass while my cock was being groped by his other hand was electric. I moaned with pleasure, and Evan heard it. He chuckled. On and on it went. I was so nude and vulnerable, and it was hotter than hot.

"Good, bitch. I want some pleasure now." He stopped spanking me, and then he made an interesting confession. Since he was only 18, I shouldn't have been surprised by what he told me.

"I've never really done too much stuff with a guy, or a girl. But some girls, even hot ones, offer me to play with them like I'm playing with you. Girls like that." He pointed at one of the nude dancers on his video. "Last spring, at least 3 girls in my class offered me their bodies. I probably will let them."

As he told me this, I was sitting on the bed next to him. He just randomly reached over and grabbed my nipples as he talked. "It's fun being super hot. I can get all the sex I want, however I like it. There's more to life than sex, I know, but having my power- and my brother and I together are lethal - is fun." His hands went down my abs, and now he was playing with my dick.

"Other guys see a hot girl and go home and jerk off about her. I will just order her to come over and suck me off, after she strips for me and begs me for my cock." Now he pushed me over on the bed and alternately squeezed and smacked my ass. And he kept up his power monologue. "I love using my sex power, and I'll admit, I like older guys too, if they're fit. And you are." He felt up my legs, which are firm, I will say.

"But I don't like having to be polite, having to seduce someone and hope I'm not going too far, or worry about rejection. I want a slave, who has to do whatever the fuck I want. Who can be my live porn, with full feeling rights. I want to be worshiped, I want to be serviced. I want to tell you you're a fucking asshole, smack your ass, and then you'll kiss my feet. And I can. And I am." And his hands went wherever they wanted, and I kept struggling to control the moans of pleasure.

When you're nude in the presence of a supermodel teen who talks this way, you want to explode. I sure did. And he liked his own speech so much that he admitted it.

"I like you, Daddy slave. You're a fucking asshole. Turn over, shit face." I did, and he let go on my ass. Those beautiful, perfect hands alternately smacking me and groping me again.

"Suck my toes." I went on the floor, and began to lick his gorgeous feet. I never had a foot fetish before, but I was discovering a lot of things with this god. As I licked and sucked, I felt a cloth on my face. It was Evan's shorts. He was taking them, and his underwear, off. I was going to see his perfect nubile body.

"Seeing my body drives you wild, right bitch slave?" "Yes, master, completely." "Don't get any ideas of equality because I'm naked, it's for you to serve me better. And I do like watching you harden up and gasp when you see my perfect body."

He had that right. My dick was twitching, and he slapped it back and forth, laughing and smirking.

"Go back to your licking, and start moving up. I'll admit, I've never had a blow job before, but now I'm 18 and it's my time. So you're my toy to check it out. What do you say?"

"Yes, my hot master. I'm here for you to do any horny thing you want."

"Good." I loved his skin. It was tan, smooth, delicious. I licked every inch of his feet, and then went a little quicker through his calves. I wanted to get to the prize. I passed his knees, and then fell in love with his upper legs. First I licked the outsides, which had soft hair and were nice and muscular. Then I went to the inner side, which was smooth and amazing. I was really getting hard by this, and when Evan spread his legs to make it easier, I was in heaven.

Now I'm not the greatest sucker, and don't have much experience, but just like Evan, I was down for the experiment. I first kissed his balls. He moaned. I was happy. I licked them and played with them with my tongue.

"Suck my dick, bitch slave. Suck it, you horny nothing. Suck your master."

I first kissed his cock, it was magic to the touch. I played with my tongue and licked it a bit, really teasing him. He didn't mind, just moaned "Fuck, suck me bitch." I opened my mouth and took it in slowly. First I just caressed his crown with my mouth, gently going in and out, deeper and deeper. I took a chance, and grabbed his bubble butt while I sucked faster and faster. I stole in some amazing gropes as I tried not to choke as his cock entered deep to the back of my mouth.

"Yeahhhhh, pleasure me bitch slave. Do whatever the fuck I want!!!" He grabbed my hair and pulled me in to his crotch, rocking me back and forth as his dick slid in and out in my mouth.

"I'm cumming," he said as he pulled out. Then I got his hot jizz all over my face. I wiped it off, and enjoyed the full view of his stunning body. And it was stunning. And he was so considerate, as he said, "That was awesome. We're going to do that again another day! I want Jared to experience you. But hey, you didn't come yet! That's no good, I want my nude slave to be happy too. Stand up."

I stood up, and he motioned to me to stand at the edge of the bed, by his feet. I did so, hard as a rock from looking at this dream boy. "You're such a horny fuck. I love that I sms you, and you come here and strip nude and do whatever I desire. You're a shitty nothing, and it's an honor for you to serve a god like me."

Yep. At this, he put his feet on my cock and began to rub. He was going to jerk me with his feet! "May I help you, master?" I asked. "Yes," he said. I took hold of his ankles and rubbed his feet all over my hard-on. A hot guy playing with my privates with his feet is the ultimate sign of total control. It was so hot, I lasted maybe a minute before I shot my load straight onto his legs.

"Clean it up. There's a washcloth in the bathroom." I got it, and wiped his legs, still enjoying the intimacy with the hottest boy ever.

"Okay, you were a good slave Daddy today. Your reward is that before you get dressed and go, you may kiss my feet one more time. Remember who's your master."

I went down on my knees, kissed his smooth feet, got dressed and went home. I knew I'd get an sms tomorrow, but who would I serve then?

sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers