Enthralled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if father will even consider what I want when he chooses who I am to marry. He made it clear to me when he said I was to be presented for courting that my duty to our family should be more important than my own emotions. Now that I have met all of these men, though, the reality of what that might mean for me has hit me.

I wish I could escape from this. If I am to belong to someone, I wish it could be the man I choose.

13th Day of Summer

These dreams I have been having are connected to each other, I am certain. They are guiding me somehow.

Last night, I dreamt about similar things to the night before, but this time when I was put in my room by Duke Meris' soldier I put on the necklace that Sir Marcus gave me. When I turned around the symbols I had drawn around the door in the dream a few nights ago appeared again! I can still remember them clearly though don't know what they mean. All I know is I lit the candles on either side of the door again. The candles began to smoke like candles never do, but the smoke only filled the doorway, obscuring the door. When I wafted it away the door was gone! The doorway opened to a small room and Sir Marcus was standing there, beckoning me to enter. As I stepped through the doorway I woke up.

I know what these dreams are telling me. My choice is between giving myself to Sir Marcus and being given to whoever my father chooses for me.

The reasonable part of me says that these dreams are a fantasy and drawing symbols around a doorway and lighting candles won't do anything but make a mess. Hy heart, though, says that there is something special about him, and he is calling me to be his. If I am to belong to anybody, I want it to be Sir Marcus.

Today I gathered some chalk and a couple of candles like the ones in the dream. Nobody can know what I am doing, or they will think I have gone crazy so I am going to bar my door. I am going to try to do what I did in my dreams, draw those symbols around my doorframe at night and light a candle on either side. To match the dream I think I will have to wear the necklace he gave me as well. Then I suppose I will just try calling to him, or perhaps saying that I will give myself to him.

I shall see what comes tonight.

14th Day of Summer

Everything is different now. Everything is him now. I was meant to belong to him. I was meant to serve him. Mind, body, and soul.

Last night I drew the chalk symbols on the wall and lit candles on the sides of the door, then I donned the necklace and stood before the doorway. As in my dream, smoke from the candles filled the doorway to the point where there I could not see the door. For a moment I did not know what to do, then I remembered the second dream. I removed everything I was wearing but his necklace, knelt before the smoke-shrouded doorway and said "Sir Marcus, if you can hear me. I offer myself to you. If my dreams had any truth and you want me, I am yours."

In answer to my offer he stepped through the smoke, causing it to dissipate as he strode towards me. He was wearing nothing but a loincloth around his waist and his body was as I saw in my dreams...flawless.

He stood above me and reached down to lift my chin so that I was looking up into his eyes. They seemed to burn like embers as he looked down into my very soul. I could tell from that moment that he was more than just a man, something greater, something worth belonging to.

He smiled down at me with pride. "I am glad you understood the visions that I sent to you these past few nights, and I take it you enjoyed them?" I nodded, confirming to him that I wanted the pleasure that he gave me in my dreams.

"Well, we shall make those dreams a reality then! But first you must understand what you have offered, and who you have offered it to. I can see the questions in your mind." I did not understand then what I understand now, that he could see my thoughts and desires when he is with me.

"I am not Sir Marcus Redloch, though the man this once body belonged to was. I am an incubus, an immortal being of lust. I can grant you a lifetime of pleasure, indulgence, and beauty. I will protect you from harm and take away your pains. In exchange, your body, mind, and soul will be mine. You will only desire what I desire, and you will exist to serve me. Do you understand?"

I had been told about the idea of an incubus when I was a little girl, but I thought they were just a fairy tale. Now one was standing above me, and he wanted me! What he was saying scared me some, but he was so perfect and seemed so powerful in that moment, and a lifetime of beauty and pleasure sounded better than a life as a breeding mare for some nobleman. I looked into his eyes again and I nodded.

When he spoke again, his voice echoed in a strange way. His hand gripped my chin as he looked deep into me.

"Abigail, Daughter of Roger, Duke of Choren, do you give me your mind, your body, and your soul for as long as your mortal life lasts?"

At first I couldn't answer, but knew I had already made up my mind before bringing him here. I told him "I do, I give myself to you, totally and completely!"

When I finished saying that, I felt the necklace around my neck move, the chain moved along my skin, getting shorter and shorter until I felt the pendant against my throat. It had tightened from a loose necklace into a collar, his collar.

He cupped my chin with his hand and I felt myself stand without thinking. His smile was so enchanting as he said "Then mine you shall be!" His had slid to the back of my neck as he pulled me into a deep kiss that I felt would go on forever. I felt more connected to him than I had ever felt to anyone in my life.

Then, without warning, he reached down and lifted me from the ground, carrying me between his arms and said "now it is time that I claim you properly!" He carried me through the smoky doorway into a stone-walled chamber with no windows. In the center of the room was a circle of carved symbols with a ring of candles around them. In the middle of that was a round cushion. He dropped me on the cushion, which was surprisingly soft, and stood above me again.

"I can sense your questions, now is not the time for that. You will show me your submission by worshipping your master's manhood." He pulled off his loincloth revealing his erect cock, which he brought towards my face.

"Kiss it" he ordered. I had never done such a thing, even thought of such a thing, but my doubts were numbed by how perfect it looked. I gently wrapped my hand around the base and kissed the head. He smiled, filling me with a mixture of pride and even more lust, then said "Now worship it with your mouth. Bring me to climax."

Despite not having done more than give a hesitant handjob in my life, I knew exactly what he, my new master, wanted me to do. I wrapped my lips around it and drew it into my mouth, bobbing up and down a few times, I licked the entire shaft from base to head, then drew my tongue around his cockhead to give him greater pleasure. Every time my mind began to wonder what I should do next, a thought came to me, unbidden, answering the question. I knew, somehow, that he was connected to me, and I could sense what he desired me to do, even without him telling me to. It was fantastic. I worshipped his cock as if I had done it a hundred times before and knew exactly what he liked. I reveled in his groans of pleasure making me feel even hotter, anticipating his release. His deep moaning grew more intense and he did something I did not anticipate, he grabbed my head and shoved himself deep down my throat. There was a moment of panic, as his manhood cut off my windpipe, but somehow, as I felt him climax down my throat, my panic subsided and I submitted to his will. I knew he would not hurt me if I did as he desired.

He pulled himself from my mouth and stepped around to sit behind me. "Now I will reward my pet for her devotion." He wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me down into his lap. We began to kiss again as his hands explored my body. My mind flashed to a similar moment from my dreams and he reached down to begin to caress my vulva, just as I do when I begin to masturbate. I knew he could sense the incredible lust that I felt as he quickly transitioned to caressing my clit and inserting several fingers into me. In that moment he stopped and pulled away from our kiss.

"Do you want your reward my little pet?" he said to me playfully.

I nodded, unable to speak in the fog of pleasure I could feel.

"Ask your master for your reward. Beg me for it" He ordered.

I groaned and begged pitifully "Please, Marcus, give me my reward, make me cum!"

He replied sternly "I am not Marcus to you anymore. I am your master, and you will address me as such. Beg your master for your reward"

I begged again, wanting nothing else in the world but his release "I beg you, Master. Reward me, please!"

He smiled again and began to finger me roughly with one hand and fondle me with the other. His fingers curled inside and stroked a perfect spot just inside me as his thumb stroked my clit. His lips found mine again and we kissed as he built up the pleasure. Just as it was reaching its most intense he whispered in my ear "Cum for me, Abigail." My body obeyed with an intense orgasm that overwhelmed my mind. All seemed to go white as my back flexed away from him and I shook uncontrollably in release. I could feel myself soaking his hand as he kept fingering me roughly, as if trying to draw every ounce of pleasure from my body.

I collapsed back into his arms and turned my head to look into his eyes. I whispered to him breathlessly "Th...Thank you...Master" he kissed my forehead and let me breathe for a moment, withdrawing his fingers from me and bringing his hand, still wet, to rest on my hip.

Once I had caught my breath, he suddenly turned me over and propped me up on my hands and knees. He then rubbed the head of his cock along my folds for a moment, teasing me again. In that moment, I wanted him to take me and he knew it. He did not make me ask though, he simply pushed himself entirely inside me in one dramatic stroke, deeper than anything I had ever felt. With him inside me I felt complete. I could feel the fullness of him inside me, and the weight of his body pressing against me. I moaned in ecstasy as he began to thrust in and out of my body and I dropped my upper body onto the cushion below me. At first he used slow, deep, purposeful thrusts. Then he started to increase his pace.

I couldn't help myself and called out to him "Yes, Master! Take me! Claim me! F-fuck me!" My cries caused him to push his body forward into me, forcing my whole body down into the cushion and holding me there with a hand on my back. He was completely in control now, completely dominant, and was using me for his own pleasure. Somewhere deep inside my mind I could feel that this was where I was meant to be, beneath my Master, being used by him.

My hand found its way underneath me and I played with my clitoris, building my pleasure even more. His thrusts grew stronger, pushing me more and more into the bed. Heavy drops of hot sweat rained from his body onto my back. A part of my mind could feel his pleasure reaching its peak along with mine. He pushed himself deep into me and roared with pleasure as I felt him begin to climax. Whether from the feeling of his manhood throbbing within me or the connection between us, I flew into another mind-numbing orgasm. I cried with ecstasy in chorus with his groan of satisfaction. My master had claimed my body as his. I had never felt so complete.

He collapsed on top of me and for a moment we both sat like that, him still deep inside me, still hard, and keeping me down with his weight. As I caught my breath I focused on the feel of his skin on my back, the musty smell of our intermingled sweat, and the lingering taste of his semen in my mouth. In that moment he was the entire world.

He leaned down to my ear "Can you hear my desires in your mind, Abigail?"

I nodded that I could. It was like there was another voice in my head guiding me to know what he wants and how best to give it to him.

He rolled off me and continued "I want you to make a final show of your devotion to me. I want you to please me without being told how."

Anxiety struck me for a moment. I had almost no experience with sex. One brief encounter with a cute squire was all I had, and that had only lasted moments. I wracked my mind for what I could do until something came to me: my handmaid Annie had told me something her husband enjoyed, perhaps I would try that.

I sat up and looked over at him lying on his side, watching me expectantly. Then I gently put my hand on his chest and laid him onto his back. I brought my lips to his as I straddled his waist then sat up again to guide him completely inside me. He smiled at me and hummed eagerly as I started riding him. At first, he simply watched, letting me set the pace. He slid his hands up my thighs and held them on my hips. I closed my eyes and held my head up, enjoying the feeling of completeness that came every time I brought myself down upon his lap.

I heard him groan with lust and he moved one of his hands to begin rubbing my clitoris again. "Good, give yourself over to the pleasure, Abigail, go faster" His words rang in my head as the pressure of our lust built up together. I increased my pace as he commanded. The pressure built even more and I began crying out in ecstasy again as I focused on bringing him to fill me with his seed again.

As we reached our breaking point together he growled to me as he held my hips down upon his "Who do you belong to? Say my name!"

His true name came to me, despite never having heard it before, and I called out to him "I am yours...Vothen!" With that affirmation we climaxed together, this final one being even more intense than the last. I had stopped riding him as I came, but he was thrusting himself up into me as he once again filled me with his seed.

I opened my eyes and saw that the candles and torches in the room had gone out, but there was light coming from the gemstone on my collar.

It basked my Master, Vothen, in a red light and he smiled in satisfaction at my final commitment to him. "The ritual is complete, your soul is bound to me now."

A wave of exhaustion came over me, I felt him hold my shoulders and lay me onto my back as the world went dark.

I awoke this morning in my bed. For a moment I thought it was all a dream, but that thought was washed away immediately. I could feel the connection with him. I saw the collar, now a necklace again, upon my dresser. He must have returned me here after I passed out.

I did not feel him desiring me to do anything for him today. But I could sense influence in the back of my mind as I went about the day. It was comforting, and I look forward to whatever my Master desires of me to do next...

12