A Night in the Woods - Finale

Story Info
A horny supernatural force invades a traveler's dreams.
2.6k words
4.58
4.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TreeJoy
TreeJoy
10 Followers

Recap of A Night in the Woods Part 2

Apparently wandering in his sleep, Grimlak the half-orc experiences an intensely erotic dream state involving an older woman from his past.

Upon awakening, he finds himself lost somewhere in the dark forest, a strange sexual summoning filling the night air.

His companion Kel is also being drawn through the forest towards the siren call, both men filled with insatiable desire by some force desperate for their sexual attention!

------------

Waves of lust seemed to radiate through the perfumed night air. They washed over Grimlak, each crescendo making his heart hammer and balls ache. His thick, green-skinned cock jutted out before him, hard as an antler, pointing towards the source.

Like someone in a dream, he staggered forward, eyes locked on the faint aurora of light beyond the nearest trees. Whatever called him lay at the source.

Grim felt like he was drunk. He knew he should be alarmed, but all that mattered was answering the siren call that seemed to resonate in his throbbing cock.

Forcing his way through a dense thicket, the half-orc burst into a clearing, dominated by a huge gnarled oak, whose branches formed a dense roof overhead.

At the foot of the giant tree was an open bower woven of living branches and vines. A white green phosphorescence gilded every leaf and stem, making the structure glow like foxfire.

The air was thick with musk and damp richness.

Caution fought a losing battle against aching lust, as Grim wavered, staring into the interior of the construction.

There, laying on a soft carpet of thick moss, was a lithe nude female, her skin the green-gold of the earliest spring leaves. Her hair was a flowing white waterfall spilling out around her upon the ground. She was writhing slowly, eyes closed, her face a transcendent mask of carnal need.

Even as Grim watched, her slim hands slid down her flat belly and skimmed along her inner thighs, spreading them wide. The folds of her hairless sex were clearly visible, puffy and glistening with wetness in the ghost glow of her bower.

An accompanying wave of sexual frustration rushed through Grim, making him moan and his cock jerk upwards, precum dripping from the tip.

Branches cracked as a disheveled Kel burst into the clearing almost at the orc's elbow.

His clothing was torn from his headlong rush through the forest. Twigs and other litter jutted from his tangled hair. A prominent bulge straining the fabric at his crotch showed that he too was in the thrall of the emanations.

The panting man stood wavering, staring fixedly at the spectacle before him, just as Grim was.

"What the fuck is she?" the half-orc slurred, staring hungrily at her waiting pussy.

"It's a dryad," Kel said hoarsely, mesmerized by the sinuous movements of the woman's hands over her smooth body. "She's in heat..."

Though her eyes were still closed, the nature-spirit seemed to sense the presence of the rapt watchers.

Lips parted, she arched her back sinuously, slowly running her hands up her front to cup her round breasts. Planting her widespread feet, she raised her pelvis off the ground. Slowly, she began to thrust her hips, as if fucking the air.

Grimlak gave a low animal moan and rushed forward. Kel wasn't far behind, delayed only by his frantic efforts to free himself of the remainder of his clothing.

Reaching the wide doorway of the bower, the half-orc threw himself down on his knees between the gold-green woman's legs and buried his face in her naked crotch. His moans were muffled as he hungrily lapped at her pussy, his wide tongue making long sweeping passes over her folds as he greedily worshiped her with his mouth. The dryad's legs wrapped around his broad shoulders holding him tightly to her.

Pushing past the prostrate orc, Kel dropped down on the dryad, his mouth hungrily seeking hers even as his hands roughly squeezed her pert breasts. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, moaning against her lips as her own twined with his in welcome.

The dryad wrapped an arm around Kel's neck, holding him close. With her other, she reached down and cupped his throbbing testicles, as if weighing their contents. Her touch made Kel whimper in an anguish of passion. He ground his jutting cock against her smooth hip in desperate need.

Breaking their kiss, the dryad opened her eyes at last, revealing milk white orbs that glowed with the same ghost light as her bower.

Locking Kel's gaze with her own, she ran her fingers lightly over her lips, then slowly caressed down her throat. The hand holding his testicles squeezed meaningfully.

Kel understood her desire immediately.

Rising, he moved to kneel at her head, looking down mesmerized into her beautiful face. The dryad tilted her head back towards him, parting her lips and extending the tip of her tongue in invitation. Panting in anticipation, Kel guided his aching cock into her mouth, moaning as her soft lips closed around his head.

Between her thighs, Grim felt the dryad's fingers grip his ears and pull his face up from her pussy. Chin and mouth glistening with her juices, he gazed up the length of her with dilated eyes.

At her head, he saw Kel thrusting his cock into her mouth, a visible lump at her throat showing how deeply she was taking him without any seeming effort. A pang of delicious agony resonated in his own aching cock at the sight.

The forest spirit pulled Grim up on top of her with surprising strength. Her heels were insistent on the back of his thighs as she wrapped her legs around him. Without requiring any further urging, he sheathed his thick cock in her slick interior.

Grimlak moaned loudly as her tight passage clenched down on his hungry erection. Gripping her slim hips in his large hands, the orc began to thrust deeply. The dryad's legs locked around his hips, pulling him tight with each thrust.

The pleasure was unbearable. Already he could feel the rush of orgasm surging up from deep within. Grim's thrusts grew frantic as the intensity mounted to heights that he had never experienced before. Animal snarls came from his throat as he fucked her with abandon, pumping his way to climax.

With a roar, the warrior spent himself deep inside the dryad, the contractions of his ejaculation seeming endless. As his spasms finally subsided, a buzzing slackness washed over Grim. Completely spent, he slumped atop her, eyes glazed and chest heaving.

The dryad's legs continued to hold him tightly to her, keeping his cock buried deep within, capturing the last of the fading spurts of semen.

At her head, Kel could feel his own climax building as the mouth of the forest spirit sucked hungrily at his stiff cock. His moans rose in volume as she repeatedly took him deep into her throat, coaxing him closer and closer to ejaculation.

Suddenly, she pulled her mouth away from his cock, causing Kel to cry out in mindless frustration. Her slim hand grasped the base of his penis tightly, squeezing. He could feel his pulse beating against her fist as the impending orgasm receded back into the storm of lust inside him.

The dryad pushed Grim off of her as if he weighed next to nothing. His cock was still rigid as it slipped wetly out of her pussy. Without a sound, he slumped unresponsive to the ground.

A trickle of his semen oozed out of her glistening opening, gleaming with phosphorescence.

Still gripping Kel's shaft tightly, the dryad rolled gracefully to her knees. Facing the panting man, she pressed herself against him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she guided his twitching cock inside her.

Kel gave a choked cry of pleasure as she mounted him. Reaching around to grip her buttocks, he began driving himself into her, his cries muffled by her hot mouth pressed against his.

The rhythmic clenching of her hot passage felt like she was milking his cock. Within half a dozen thrusts, Kel could feel his balls tightening as an orgasm rushed up from deep inside.

Stiffening, he drove himself deep, her legs clenching him tightly as spurt after spurt of cum raced up his spasming shaft and into her hot interior. The intense throbbing lasted for a seeming eternity, until, at last spent, he slumped back almost senseless.

Lowering the stunned human to the ground, the dryad rose off of his cock. Immediately she crawled across the moss to where Grimlak lay on his back, glowing semen seeping down the inside of her thighs.

Though his eyes were closed, the orc's chest rose and fell in panting breaths. Jutting up from his groin, his hard cock twitched in unison.

Licking her lips hungrily, the dryad reached out and grasped his stiff member. With pale fire in her eyes, she straddled him, impaling herself with a soundless cry. Feet flat on the ground, she rode Grimlak roughly, tossing her long white hair in abandon.

The unconscious half-orc began to moan as his face contorted in pleasure. Opening his eyes, he stared wildly up at the lustful apparition atop him. Grasping her hips, he began to thrust himself up into her, grunting harshly. Teeth bared, he moved like one possessed, his face a mask of ferocious need.

With a bellow, he drove into her depths, holding himself there shaking as he emptied his balls into her the second time in mere minutes. The spasms coming to an end at last, Grim collapsed back to the ground, spent once more.

Face euphoric, the glowing sprite sat in place atop the unconscious orc for a moment running her hands slowly over her lower abdomen, relishing the seed inside her. Unimpaling herself from his slick cock at last, she rose. Drops of glowing semen dripped from her gaping opening as she crawled backwards off Grim's prostrate body.

Before the dryad could fully rise, Kel was on his knees behind her, eagerly gripping her hips. Without hesitation, she thrust her ass up in the air in invitation, her glistening pussy open and ready.

He mounted her like a wild animal, his grunts intertwined with the loud slap of his pelvis against her ass. Each thrust took him balls deep into her hot center, the combined semen of their couplings oozing out around his cock. The dryad thrust back against him rhythmically, eagerly taking every inch of his hard cock. Within minutes he was coming like a cannon, adding another sticky load of seed to her slick depths.

Hardly had Kel's aching hard-on slipped from her pussy then Grim was bearing her to the ground, cock at the ready. Laughter seemed to dance in the dryad's glowing eyes as she draped her legs over the half-orc's muscular shoulders, giving herself to him as a vessel for his desire.

The warrior fucked her roughly, his hoarse cries rising in volume until he too spent himself in her, toes curling and back arching because she was the best he had ever had. Exhausted, the orc slumped forward, eyes rolled back in his head.

Before he fell completely on top of her, the dryad placed her feet against Grimlak's chest. With no visible effort, she pushed him off her, letting his still form fall away and to the side once his cock had slid wetly free of her.

Immediately, Kel took the orc's place, gripping the woman behind the knees and pushing her legs back towards her chest in his hunger to mount her. Eagerly, the dryad gripped his stiff cock, guiding it into her creamy opening.

Kel sheathed himself to the hilt inside her, lost in the heat and pleasure of her fey pussy. Her laughing face danced before his eyes as he howled, semen already beginning to spurt from his throbbing cock as if he were a tender virgin experiencing sex for the first time.

The human's spasms hadn't even fully ceased before Grim's large hand closed around the dryad's upper arm, pulling her roughly across the moss to him to slake his own burning need for her.

It was a long night.

First one man, then the other, fucked the insatiable dryad in a never-ending chain of couplings. Though the mortals gradually became smeared with the grime and sweat of their passion, the dryad seemed to only become ever more lush as they pumped load after load into her hungry womb.

White fire flashed in her smile and eyes as her desperate lovers cried out in furious ecstasy, almost weeping at their need to find sanctuary in her welcoming depths over and over again.

It was an old dance. One that was ancient when forests such as this one covered the world, and the first mortals found the spirits of the woods and hills hungry for them.

There were dangers in those primeval forests. Ancient shadows and nameless creatures snuffed out the flickering light of mankind with fierce joy. But, there were other entities as well, that took the shapes of beauty that the Gods had wrought for their own pleasure. These spirits hungered for the fleeting love and seed of mortal men, and many were the wanderer who found both comfort and sorrow in the hungry embrace of an immortal.

------------

The morning sun had climbed halfway towards noon when a bedraggled Kel and Grimlak staggered out from the forest's edge into the neat fields of the elf village. Squinting against the sun's glare, silent, they plodded between the ploughed furrows towards the distant houses.

Both walked distinctly bow-legged.

In the market square, Kel submerged his entire head in the fountain, the cool water doing little to wash away his fatigue.

"Stay down a little longer," growled Grimlak, when he rose, dripping, and shoved him back under with a hand on the back of his head.

When Kel was at last allowed to rise, gasping, he glared at the half-orc. "Look, I'm fucking sorry, okay? How was I supposed to know that would happen?"

"You said it was a shortcut to Bridgeport, not..." The orc submerged his own head in the fountain, coming up blowing and sputtering. "Whatever the fuck that was!"

Kel looked around the square, eyes narrowing as he noted two familiar elves sitting beneath a canopy nearby.

Though neither of them were paying any seeming attention to the travellers, they were both doing a poor job of hiding grins behind their goblets.

Scowling, Kel tenderly stalked over to their table and began a heated exchange.

Grim slumped on the edge of the fountain, watching the interaction with half-closed eyes.

When Kel finally returned, he seemed reluctant to speak.

"What did those shit-knobs have to say this time?" Grim asked, tiredly.

Kel wouldn't meet the half-orc's gaze. "Well, I asked them about 'Apsara Valesta' being a shortcut. I guess my Elvish is worse than I thought. It doesn't mean the Green Way, it means the long way."

The two sat in silence, while the fountain splashed and sparrows swooped singing overhead.

Beneath their canopy, one of the elves said something to the other, and their high laughter floated through the air.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," muttered Grimlak.

Tiredly, they gathered their few belongings and trudged down the main street, heading west.

As they neared the edge of town, they saw a tall figure in finely embroidered robes waiting for them in the shadow of the gate.

Grim ignored the elf, stalking on through, but Kel stopped to see what the man wanted.

The elf spoke quietly in heavily accented common-tongue: "She is still young. Still growing. Next time you will never leave. From now on, Human: stay on the road."

Without another word, he walked away, leaving Kel staring after him.

The half-orc was waiting a short way beyond the village wall. He said nothing as Kel joined him and they started walking.

"Bridgeport in two days?" Kel asked, keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

"Bridgeport in two days," Grim agreed.

TreeJoy
TreeJoy
10 Followers