Entice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The porn flick was showing highly erotic scenes. After forcing the European to take his massive cock in her mouth, the Negro flipped the tiny woman on her back and put his leonine head between her slender thighs. His head was between her legs and his hands were playing with her tits. The slurping sounds and the fondling of boobs were highly erotic and aroused all the three of us in the room.

SAM had an instinct that the same scene could get repeated in our drawing room too and so it did; as I disengaged her from my kiss, while Rob thrust his face hesitatingly on her pouting lips inviting her mercy to join his thick lips.

SAM was unsure and looked hesitatingly at me, I pushed her forward making her lips press onto Rob's. Rob uncertainly held her in his strong arms. He pressed his lips on her clumsily and perhaps hesitating a little. He tried to suck her tongue into his eagerly waiting mouth. His hold on her was so weak that if she wanted, she could have freed herself easily.

But she didn't want to do that. Rather looked at me doubtfully with pleading eyes, if I would approve of her kissing my kid brother. He was busy trying to push her up to raise her nightie to over her waist. It was clear that it did not matter to me that she was kissed hard by my kid brother and so called KIDDO by her; right in front of me.

Till now she was behaving in a manner, as if I don't know anything about their relation. I also played it perfectly cool, not to be a spoilt sports that that juncture of time.

SAM told herself, 'What the hell! If it did not matter to my husband; then why should I restrain my desires?' I could almost hear her thought.

She surrounded her arms around Rob's head and whole heartedly joined him in the French kiss, pressing his mouth harder on her.

While she was engaged in the kiss with Rob, she stuck her hand and did not allow me to raise the bottom hem of her silken nightie any higher. She did not notice that I then surreptitiously moved my hand behind her and quickly undid all the top buttons of her sexy nightie from behind. Only then she felt her nightie flaps moving apart untied on her slender shoulders.

Rob noticed it. He looked at the open flaps and lovingly caressed my wife's shoulders to push the opened flaps down to her waist, exposing her full breasts completely. She just sat there completely baffled at both Rob and my working together to undress her completely.

She had a feeling that both her hubby and her kid BIL were following the TV flick; as if it was a tutorial showing how to seduce a woman you love the most.

The husband of the European woman was now kissing his wife and caressing her back; while the mountainous Negro man spread her legs apart and was inserting his head between her toned thighs in the porn on the TV.

She knew the rest of the story for BOTH: WIFE in the REEL and the WIFE in REAL!

She knew they would be the SAME!

She decided to deal with the things in a more comfortable way. So, she stood up, raised the top of her nightie to her neck to cover her fleshy breasts, buttoned up and said, "I am going to the bedroom. Mind you, I am not breaking my promise. I am not leaving you people. You guys may join me in the bedroom (or on the bed? she didn't clarify) now, if you want to; or watch the TV flick and may come later after I go to sleep. But mind you; don't disturb me once I am asleep. Ok? You decide, if you want to watch this video or join me. The choice is yours'" She hinted indirectly at us that either we intend to watch the porn flick or join her. Any fool only will not understand her open invitation.

We two men -- Her two ardent fans and lovers -- Looked at her stupefied.

She walked out. Because she was absolutely sure about the outcome, as both of us were staring at her seductively swaying bums from behind as she walked away. She knew our decision, turned her head to give a seductive smile. She knew that there would be no discussion. Our final decision would be unanimous.

She left the TV lounge quickly and disappeared into the master bedroom. We saw from the partially opened door that she had switched off all the lights in the bedroom and moved in the centre of the bed most probably.

******

CHAPTER: XVII -- A Well Begun Is Half Done!

We shifted all the crokeries and utensils including the wine and whiskey glasses from the TV lounge to the kitchen sink and platform. Then cleaned the table and re-arranged the cushions back on to the sofa. It must have taken us about five to seven minutes. Then we switched off the TV, covered the TV and speakers and all those routine stuff.

Then when we moved into the master bedroom, it was totally dark. Only some street lights were sneaking in through the curtains. In a few seconds our eyes got adjusted to the darkness. She was sleeping at the middle of the huge king size flat on her back. She was probably fast asleep owing to her day long tiredness and intake of alcohol. In her half asleep state, she probably felt me cuddling up to her on one side of the bed facing her and joining my body with her.

I raised one of my long leg over the swell below her waist and pulled her into me. I straddled her between my powerful legs.

Rob slipped in behind SAM, poking his hard rod into her massive bums and raised his arm over her and came into her from behind. She was almost crushed between me and Rob. I said in muffled voice, "Honey, we decided to join you, which is a much better option than watching the stale TV flick."

I raised my head and bent and kissed her hard on her pout lips. She was completely engulfed in my strong arms, well if not completely, then definitely partially. She had Rob's arm over her too from behind as he inched closer and closer and poked his engorged cock into her ass crack through the soft cloth of the silken nightie from behind. She had two pairs of arms in which she was straddled.

I must have kissed Samantha for about a minute or so, when Rob started pulling her around to him. I released her from my strong grip and let her turn around to face Rob. Without any hesitation, Rob pressed his juicy lips on her and kissed her lips hungrily and AUTHORITATIVELY.

That was the FIRST TIME when I saw NO HESITATION in Dev's mind about kissing MY WIFE in front of ME.

HE KISSED HER AS IF HE HAD OWNED HER!

The kiss with Rob did not end soon.

HE REFUSED to leave HER.

She became breathless and tried to push him away; only then did he realise that she was literally struggling to breathe.

After she broke away from Rob's kiss, she sat up on bed with two of us sitting and looming down on her from either side.

She by then knew that the game was up for her and that she had to face the reality. She looked at me and said, "You two have planned and played a game to get me and share me between the two of you. Tell me honestly whether I am right or not? And I know you never lie to me. So, don't dare to do that with me at this moment of time."

I and Rob were tight lipped. We sat awkwardly fidgeting around Samantha looking at her flashed face; 'GUILTY' was well written all over our faces probably. That was when she smiled at us in awkwardness. Then she caught our ear lobes, as if intended to give some school punishment, but instead pulled us near her and then took us in her arms affectionately like a loving mother and said, "I now know bloody well that you two are crooks. And Rob, it was definitely planned by my crooked darling hubby. He schemed and tricked, because he wanted me to enjoy with another man. It was part of our pillow talks and long cherished dream to go for a threesome. It was good of my hubby to think so much about me. I loved it so far and hell, I am sure going to enjoy it much more here on and so you two too! I must say this: You two devils played your part well. BUT NOW YOU TWO HAVE MADE ME SO HORNY! BETTER YOU GET READY TO FUCK THE HELL OUT OF ME. AND YES, BE READY TO GET FUCKED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!"

While she was saying all those words in excitement, she was analyzing herself too; somewhere far deep in her own sane mind.

She was amazed at her own bitchy behaviour.

She was always a good moral, conservative, simple monogamous housewife.

Never before did she spoke like that to me; leave alone his kid brother, to whom she referred to as -- 'KIDDO'!

Never before did she consider entertaining an outsider (my kid brother) with any physical contact, leave aside having sex with anyone except me and me alone.

But what the hell!

She enjoyed her 'All New' daredevil attitude and the impact she was making with that attitude and was giving us a good time to remember for a long time. She too was sure that with all her actions, she not only would make us happy, but also herself too. But at the same time she didn't want to be taken for granted at any moment of time. The three shots of strong wine at our place and another three at Gestro Pub in Sutra Restaurant, Noida did all the trick.

The tension eased off from both our faces. Rob smiled deliriously, when I said, "Honey, now that you know the hidden agenda, why don't you be our queen bee and distribute the honey of your non-stop love to both of us all night long?"

"All night long?" She asked almost shocked, "Either you are crazy, or intend to kill me with sex!" She took a long pause and continued, "Well if you intend to go all out for it, then I'll definitely try my best to cope. No more talks. Time for action now; before I might drop dead out of sheer excitement and anticipation."

Rob kissed Samantha's forehead and her dense hair. His hands reached her big breasts covered by the thinness of the nightie and he held them with both his hands as if weighing the weight of the pendulous masses.

He nuzzled his mouth on her forehead kissing it with his saliva drops wetting my skin. He seemed caught in a passionate frenzy. He murmured into her ear, "SAM, you are astoundingly hot. How I always wanted to do this, since I saw you the first time during your marriage, years ago. I never thought of anything else in my dreams other than your juicy lips, your dense hair, your gorgeous waist, your shapely hips, your desirable womanhood and your lovely jutting out breasts. I've frantically masturbated thinking of how my lips would feel on your soft skin all over your delicious body. However, you always treated me like a kid, until a fortnight back. Please let me make love to you to night again to my heart's content." He said while emphasising the word again, which made Samantha to turn her head and to look at me first and then on to Rob's face giving him a look of repremendation.

She knew and understood his frenzy. She admitted in her own mind at that time that whenever Rob came close to her or talked to her with his eyes on her attractive breasts or heavy bums, how at that moment she probably had juices leaking from her pussy and how she too was caught in similar craving for Rob's massive and masculine body, his raw muscles, his tight stomach, his manly body smell, his hairy chest, his firm ass and most of all, his virile big cock -- 11" long and 7.5" thick. However, tied by norms and customs, she buried her instincts and always discouraged Rob from coming closer to her, until recently.

She answered to him showing all her emotions in two simple sentences, "ROB, I'M ALL YOURS' TONIGHT. AS I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU FUCK ME TO YOUR HEART CONTENT!"

She felt Rob's mouth and lips sliding down her perky nose, smooth cheeks and finally meeting her pouty lips. Rob centred his mouth on her and he placed his one arm underneath my head and pressed his lips hard on mine. He knew I was his for his pleasure at least for that night, if not for a longer time to come. I clutched my hubby's hand tightly, while Dev kissed me.

Rob inserted his tongue in her mouth and made her suck his tongue almost forcefully. She was though quite thrilled to suck his intermingling saliva in her eager mouth wiping his tongue clean for a short while with her expert lips, and her tongue. As if to indicate his eagerness for the final outcome of their love making; Rob began to push and withdraw his tongue into and out of her mouth, as if mouth fucking her. She too relished each of his thrust into her mouth and out of it. While he did that she sucked the juice out his tongue and gulped it down to hint to him that she was ready for the final outcome of their lovemaking.

I slowly started caressing the nightie on her back and sliding down through the valley of her spinal cord onto her flaring ass and caressing her fleshy yet firm butts, occasionally inserting my middle finger into her ass crack with the silken nightie's interference. That was a delectable and an unusual experience for her, I knew, of having two lovers tending and attending to her hungry body craving for love and sex.

She gently slipped her one hand into my Bermuda and gave a hard squeeze on my erect cock. She had to strain her hand to caress and crank my cock, which was rock hard by that time.

The journey of Rob's lips sliding down continued as he came down to her chin, which he mouthed and lapped with his wet lips and tongue. She shivered in delight at the gentle loving caresses of his tongue on her semi-circular chin and neck.

My cock had grown like she had probably never seen before. She wondered how a man could get excited at the thought of his wife getting fucked by another man. But there it was, true and a reality.

While Rob held her tight in his arms, she slid my arm between their bodies and reached his overeager cock outside of his Speedo. Rob's Speedo, at his crotch, was totally wet with his slimy pre-cum. That showed how horny he was to make love to his dear SIL.

Ooohhhhhh Gaawwwdddd! She was reminded of his huge girth and length -- Which she'd experienced for the first time inside of her not long ago, but just twenty four hours ago (Part III). She had seen in that porn flick how the two men had long and thick cocks. She had always thought that such cocks are either camera tricks or are very rare and do not exist on normal, real men. Her belief was shattered, when she saw and felt Rob's cock for the first time in the hot tub on 3rd February night in the private party (Part I) and now in the king-size master-bed. She shuddered to imagine how it would penetrate into her over flowing narrow pussy hole? Better than last time? Or much better?

I had inserted my hands between Rob and me and reached for Samantha's big boobs. I always had a tremendous inclination for Samantha's immaculately shaped and massive in size boobs with dollar size darker and wrinkled aureoles and prominent up-right bullet-size nipples. There is everything good about her twin pride possessions, and I can easily spend countless time in ogling, touching, feeling, licking, lapping, sucking and chewing those delicate masses.

******

CHAPTER: XVIII -- Seduction By One Is Enough; What About Two?

There was this damned silken cloth of her nightie preventing me direct access to my beloved wife's opulent boobs. She felt my hand fumbling with the wooden buttons of her nightie and undoing them one by one with precise precision. I was always an expert in opening her dresses, not closing them. So, while going out I get irritated when she requests me to button up or zip up her dress. But was always too eager to button down or zip down her dresses when we get back home. Of course for obvious reasons.

The flaps of her nightie opened facilitating my hand's direct entry onto her two beautiful full globes. I caught both of them in my palms squeezing and rolling them to feel their succulent form and size. It was never a surprise for me to feel her boobs even after 15 years of our marriage. She had never disappointed me in maintaining those proud possession in so good shape and smoothness with Yoga, Pranayam and other advance body exercises she had specially adopted from south-east Asia. I had felt those globes innumerable times before today. However, it was different every time fondling them, and particularly totally a different ball-game in front of my kid-brother.

I fondled her breasts very lovingly massaging and rolling them in my palms over and over again and again. I did that because I wanted to titillate Rob and incite him to feel them too. His mouth and lips slid down her neck and reached her then, naked breasts.

His mouth touched my hands. Instinctively, Rob paused and withdrew; realising they were my hands; which were groping my loving wife's magnificent breasts rightfully and that Rob was an outsider not authorised to feel them.

However, I removed my hands from my wife's breasts as soon as I felt Rob's mouth reaching Samantha's breasts, to give him better access. Rather I encouraged my kid brother by actually pushed Dev's mouth over my wife's breasts.

Samantha looked at me in utter dismay as I had subtly authorised my kid brother to suck my wife's delicate breasts.

She gradually was less surprised and more pleased by my action and gesture. There was a feeling of gratitude in her eyes. With one hand she was holding onto my cock, gave it a tight squeeze and pulled me closer onto her from behind to feel my engorged cock poking on her wide ass. While she wanted to feel Rob all over her, she did not want to miss any feeling either of mine or my kid brother at the same time.

"Ooohhhhhh Mmmyyyyyy Gaawwwdddd!" Rob went berserk feeling my wife's breasts in his tireless mouth. He sucked her breasts and took them one by one in his mouth like a new born baby sucking the mother's milk. He sucked them as if he wanted to suck the last drop of milk in them and to dry them completely. Sadly there was none. Yet that did not deter him to reduce his endeavour or determination.

He sucked her breasts so hard that she felt as if he was going to gulp them all together. She felt the pain as he was chewing her nipples. She tried to nudge him to reduce his brutal force on her sore nipples. When he finally released her nipples breasts from his mouth, I could see her breasts were wet with his saliva, and then there were quite a few hickies on her pale and fleshy boobs.

Rob was not done when he removed his mouth from her swollen breasts. He took each of her nipples in his mouth and kept sucking them one by one again and again. He bit them lightly to avoid causing pain to her any more. He then cupped her breasts and squeezed them and pulled them hard, one after another. The look on his face and eyes were as if that of a kid in a candy store.

Rob was working so hard on her breasts was driving him as well as her crazy. Nerves in her breasts were so highly sensitized that she had acute convulsions in her pussy for sure. Muscles in her pussy contracted and expanded giving her exotic sensation, which with my experience I was dead sure about.

She was undergoing waves of highs as Rob sucked her breasts and nipples. She never had such an experience for a long time, which was pretty evident from her facial expression. I observed she was nearing a body shattering orgasm and Rob was doing all he could to reach her the peak. With a huge "AAAHHHHHH... OOOHHHHHH... UUUMMMMMM..." Samantha's who body shuddered, "Rob, what are you doing to me? I am going to come! And you know how? Ooohhhhhh... Bob, hold me, please.... You two are driving me absolutely crazy...."

Her face was beetroot red and contorted and her eyebrows were stretched in ecstasy as her eyes rolled on to her head as she experienced waves of ecstatic pleasure experiencing a huge orgasm that she had ever experienced very few times earlier in her life.

I was behind her watched with great excitement as she was undergoing one of the biggest orgasms that I had ever seen she had ever experienced. I poked my cock deeper into her ass only separated by that damned wet nightie with her cum and our sweat. I perhaps wished, had I removed it completely, with that intention in mind I pulled that big bundle of cloth completely down and she had to shuffle to let me disrobe her completely. She had no hesitation in letting me do it with ease and precision.