Entice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She signalled Rob to stop. Both Rob and I looked at her surprised. She said she wanted to fuck Rob. With that vetoed statement she made him lie on the bed in her earlier place and climbed atop him -- Like a 'Reverse Cowgirl'. She caught his cum coated cock in her left hand rubbed a few times between her pussy lips and pushed her cunt onto his cock. It took a bit of manoeuvring, but Rob's cock slid in without too much difficulty. Both Rob and me saw at her frantic best as she kept on slapping her hungry pussy on his arrogantly hard cock at a frantic pace. Very soon she began fucking Rob harder than what Rob was doing to her only a few seconds earlier.

Rob looked at her bouncing boobs above him and caught them in his big hands. Mauled them as if they were masses of dough. She was undergoing that extra ordinary feeling, that thrill only a woman can feel; when she fucked her lover to give him that extreme pleasure, which she wanted to share with him as a memory to last longer and for ever.

She held my cock in her palm and began to shag it as she kept on fucking Rob's cock nearing another big orgasm.

But then I asked her to stop. She looked at me surprised. She wanted to fuck Rob and cum on him. His cock was still deeply imbedded in her. Rob and she had fully joined as one body with inter-mingling of their body sweat. She wondered what I was up to. As till now I have not actually penetrated her at all.

Was I jealous seeing her fucking my kid brother so hard? Did I want to fuck her mercilessly? Or I wanted her to ride me like a 'Cowgirl'? Samantha was in dilemma. She was really horny and did not want to stop fucking Rob at any moment of time.

She was a bit irritated as I intended to disturb their rhythm a bit with my intervention. However, without saying anything, I just stood up. My erect cock shook as I walked naked to the bed side table.

I picked up a bottle containing a mixture of lotion and oil for well lubrication, and coated my hard cock liberally with it. I then started pumping my cock with his hand. Then I stood up and came behind Samantha. I pushed her down on Rob. Her boobs got flatten over Rob's muscular hairy chest.

She felt my lower body touching her and my cock head poking at her ass crack. To her extreme surprise, she realized that I wanted to poke my cock into her ass as her cunt was fell filled with Rob's thick cock! A new thrilling sensation passed through her entire body. She had let me fuck her deep in the ass. It was painful initially. That I could see from her facial expression. Managing two cocks at the same time in two of the tight and sensitive orifices is no joke. It requires lots of perseverance, However, once the initial pain and hitch was gone, after that she started to enjoy the experience. With Rob's hard rod in her cunt she wondered how would she be able to take mine in her ass?

I easily slid my cock in her ass. With all the lubrication, it was not much painful. I began to thrust my cock as she pushed herself on Rob. It was a gorgeous feeling for her to be fucked in both her holes! That to for the first time! Certainly not for the last time. She was going crazy with two cocks in her excited body. She knew I would not be able to hold for long. She also knew Rob was near the edge too. She pushed her pussy deep onto Rob's cock and whispered in his ears, "KIDDO, I can't hold any longer! I want you to cum in my pussy. Please let me have all that you've got for me from such a long time. Just release that in full!"

She convulsed and shuddered with the biggest orgasm I had ever seen or experienced in the last 15 years of our marriage. She heaved one last time and fell flat and motionless on top of Rob like a log of wood.

As she felt a huge load of hot sperm spraying into her pussy. It continued to unload globs after globs of warm, virile baby-making seeds deep inside my fertile motherly womb. That was Rob at his discharge best.

Then she also felt hot cum of mine warming her ass hole. Both her men had released their virility into her two exclusive orifice -- Her pussy and her ass. Her mouth too was no exception. Then her own juices were also flowing over like molten lava. Our semen combined with her juice overflowed from her lathe body and that stream spreading cum everywhere on the bed, changing the light mauve colour of the satin bed spread to a tinge darker shade.

We all slumped down on the bed at different places and angles and wondering as to what is there in stock for us beyond the celebration of the Valentine Day...

To Be Continued...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I do not like this story - skipped from the first page to the comments section and glad I did.

I will not read any more of your stories. Thanks for trying at least.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Why suddenly you MORTENERA jumped from my SMILES II to ENTICE PT. 04?

I was waiting there for some more fun, my dear...

With the change of a story, I thought the level of your comments will change or improve!!!

But unfortunately your comments remain the same!!!

Bullshit, garbage, hopeless and nasty comments???

Doesn't your vocabulary broad enough to use a few more words?

I mean adjectives... GOOD, BAD or UGLY???

Two conclusions I draw from your type of COMMENTS:

1. You're highly biased about an AUTHOR for reasons unknown to me,

2. Without reading a story, you simply jump to the last page to register a comment. Highly unprofessional.

I never say my story are the best. But then when you don't like the story then why don't you analyze it so that one at least understands where you have a mind block? Simply by saying 'SHIT' doesn't serve any valid purpose.

Using the word 'YOU' - YOU are singularising an AUTHOR. Then with a derogatory remark of 'FULL OF SHIT'!!! Who the hell given you the licence to give such a remark for an author?

If you think by giving nasty comments to authors serve your purpose, then I OPENLY CHALLENGE YOU - GET INTO THE WRITERS FOLD... POST YOUR OWN STORIES AND SHOW YOUR OWN CALIBER!!!

IT IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE FROM AN AUTHOR TO A COMMENTATOR!!!

EITHER ACCEPT IT OR STOP USING DEROGATORY WORDS FOR ANY AUTHOR FOR THAT MATTER UNDER THE PRETEXT OF A COMMENT.

Grow up buddy... Don't divert your frustration on Literotica Authors... They are not your bunch of 'PUNCHING BAGS' but are much sensible than you ever realise!!!

So, think ten times before you put a comment for a story next time.

Have a great day... Keep reading Literotica... And Enjoy... LIFE !!!

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

26TH, For your concluding statement... Please refer to POINT 7 (E) OF MY LAST COMMENT!

TODAY IS 15TH JUNE 2021... MY RATING FOR ENTICE PART 04 AS OF TODAY IS 1.92.

In this same story (ENTICE PART IV) COMMENT COLUMN I WILL AGAIN PUT A COMMENT DEDICATED TO YOU ON 15TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCE AND COMMENT THEN... THREE MONTH IS NOT A LONG PERIOD TO WAIT FOR SURE...

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, once again your superior intellect and math skills have bested me. Your moral reasoning is on a much more enlightened plane than mine. I surrender to your obviously superior reasoning, and if we should ever meet, Vishnu forbid, I’ll buy you a steak and we’ll be buds. Congratulations, as this story inches toward 2.0 in the scoring.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Mr.97th, 98th and 99th...

1. LW stories by and large are extra-marital affairs. So, 'TECHNICALLY' these stories do break the 'MARITAL VOWS'.

2. Talking about portraying Indian Wives as whore by Indian Authors is a brain child of your short-sightedness. Sex beyond marital bond, does makes the wife a whore! So in every LW story irrespective of from which country it is being written, the wife is a whore!

3. Please check-out the TOP-200 LW STORIES - majority are BBC stories! What do you say and conclude? The WIVES as WHORES or ANGELS?

4. Please check-out the TOP 50 LW AUTHORS - majority are BBC story authors! What do you want to conclude? All the AUTHORS don't paint a pretty picture about the white skin women?

5.Why make INDIAN AUTHORS SINGULAR? WHY?

6. I GIVE ONE EXAMPLE TO START WITH. I HAVE DOZEN SUCH IN STOCK FOR YOU.

A. AUTHOR NAME - RUPANITA.

B. WROTE STORIES BETWEEN 2002 - 2009.

C. TOTAL STORIES WRITTEN 46

D. 4 STAR PLUS SCORE STORIES - 42 - 91.3 %!

E. 4 STAR MINUS SCORE STORIES - 4 - 8.7 %!!

F. NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS 1065 !!!

G. FOLLOWERS PER STORY 23.15 (YOUR TYPE OF CALCULATION)

H. TO ME RUPANITA IS A FANTASTIC AUTHOR. NOT BECAUSE SHE HAS AN ENVIOUS TRACK RECORD. BUT BECAUSE I PERSONALLY LIKE MOST OF HER STORIES AND HAVE MARKED ALMOST ALL HER STORIES 4 - 5 STARS.

I. IF SHE IS SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR WITH A FANTASTIC RECORD; WHY THE HELL ON EARTH, YOU PUT NEGATIVE REMARKS FOR HER MOST POPULAR STORIES? WHY?

J. YOU MAY HAVE YOUR OWN EXCUSES, WHICH SUITES YOUR CONVENIENCE, THOUGH NOT CREDIBLE ENOUGH TO SELL YOUR LOGIC.

7. MY SINCERE ADVICE TO YOU:

A. WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THE TEMPERAMENT OF A COUNTRY'S AUTHORS MIND (AS YOU CLAIM THAT), WHICH OF COURSE YOU DON'T LIKE (YOU CONFESSED THAT), THEN WHY FIRST OF ALL READ THEIR STORIES? WHEN THEY ALREADY MENTIONED IN MOST OF THE STORIES ABOUT THE CONTENT AND TYPE (I NORMALLY DO THAT)???

B. LITEROTICA IS A BIG PLATFORM WITH A RANGE OF STORIES.

C. READ ANY STORY OF YOUR CHOICE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

D. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL YOUR PEACE OF MIND BY READING STORIES YOU DON'T LIKE.

E. YES FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS IMPORTANT. BUT BULLYING IS NOT! I HAVE A COLLECTION OF ALL YOUR COMMENTS OVER THE PERIOD FOR ALL MY STORIES. THEY ARE NAGGING, TAUNTING, HYPOCRATIC AND INDIRECTLY ABUSIVE.

F. AFTER THE COMMENTS FROM THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ANONYMOUS CRITICS, YOU STAND AS NUMBER TWO IN MY LIST OF CRITICS! CONGRATULATIONS! FOR YOUR ENVIOUS NUMBER AND DUBIOUS INTENTION!

Lastly agreeing or disagreeing is a matter of one's mental ability. Mental blocks are there in every society. To me CROW IS BLACK! To you CROW MIGHT BE WHITE! And with your deductive logic you can prove it too!

TABLE HAS FOUR LEGS, CHAIR HAS FOUR LEGS - SO TABLE IS A CHAIR!

WATER IS LIQUID, ICE IS MADE UP OF WATER, SO ICE IS LIQUID!

Thanks to your ideas and ideology... Have a great day and think over as to how you can counter... I'll mention about one more author next time

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Entice Pt. 03 Previous Part
Entice Series Info

Similar Stories

The Kiss What can a husband do to help his tempted wife?in Loving Wives
Life's Adventures A look at the consequences of flirting.in Loving Wives
I Stole Your Love Ch. 01 Wife's friend clues husband in on her infidelity.in Loving Wives
The Joke is On You, My Dear Turning the tables on a practical joker.in Loving Wives
This Conversation Took a Left Turn Wife's long term affairs exposed.in Loving Wives
More Stories