Entice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was then completely naked wearing nothing but a sexy and seductive smile on her face and a thin platinum necklace strung by tiny sparkling and glittering diamonds in a sequential order from small to big. I'd gifted that to her in commemoration of our 15th marriage anniversary.

As soon as I disrobed her completely, Rob stopped in his tracks and rose above her looking down with amazement at her naked body lying on the bed in his arms.

Rob pulled her up lovingly, and said apologetically, "SAM, could you please stand up? I want to see the real beauty of my very beautiful sister in law in her total naked glory!"

SAM blushed and looked at me. Probably seeking my approval. I nodded. She rose from bed and stood in front of us like an Italian marble statue bereft of any covering.

Rob let out a deep sigh and said, "Oohhhh SAM! In your completely natural attire, you look like an angel from heaven! That one could only imagine in the wildest of his dreams! Bob is such a lucky man! I really envy him all the more!"

Samantha said blushing, "Rob, don't say that. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I am sure in due course you too will get a much better wife than me. You are no less lucky. Thanks to your Big Brother, this body is also yours today! So enjoy to your heart content!"

That was probably the indication Samantha was giving me that in all its probability and possibility Rob is going to fuck her in front of me officially, to which I had given my consent both directly and indirectly.

Rob made her give different poses and then stood up discarding his Speedo. She looked surprised at his long, thick and rock hard cock pointing upwards, as if looking at her hairy pussy and licking his lips (oozing out pre-cum), waiting for his opportunity to ram himself inside her at the first opportunity he gets.

******

Rob took her in his strong arms with his erect cock poking into the edge of her fleshy mound. She caught his rod in her hand. She wanted to encircle her fist around it. However, due to the sheer thickness of his massive shaft, she could barely close her fist around it. There was a descent gap of an inch or more between her thumb and middle finger. All the same, she managed to slide her fingers to grip his foreskin and slide it over his big stem repeatedly albeit slowly. His rod was fully covered by his slimy pre-cum. His pre-cum kept oozing out in small droplets showing how horny he was.

I was sitting on bed next to them and looking admiringly at my wife making out with my kid brother. She bent down and caught my hand and pulled me up to join the action. She pulled down my Bermuda and I was naked within no time.

Rob pulled her into him still tighter with her slender hand sandwiched hard between our bodies. She pulled me behind her with her free hand so that she could feel my cock poking into her huge bums. She had two cocks to oblige, one hitting at her hairy vaginal mound and the other one poking her massive ass-cheeks.

The script of two males in one female -- A 3-in-1 -- Threesome -- Scenario was there to be written for the first time in BOB-SAMANTHA-ROB's life!

It was unbelievable for her even to dream of being fucked by a person other than her husband, a fortnight back, leave aside the hypothesis of being fucked by two males, simultaneously or one after the other, that to in her master bedroom, on her master bed, in front of her husband!

******

CHAPTER: XIX -- Before The Main Course!

She was no longer in a position to wait. She wanted to be fucked and fucked good. So she bent and lay down on bed inviting both her two lovers to come and lie beside her on either side. She was entertaining only Rob until then. Which she knew jolly well. Thus she turned to me and kissed. For a moment she saw a flicker of jealousy or helplessness in the eyes of Rob.

She immediately spoke in his ears, "Darling! Are you feeling jealous of Rob? He's your kid brother! I can see some hurt feeling in your eyes. I know you more than you know yourself. I can stop at this moment, if you strongly feel so. However, let me tell you this. Irrespective of how good a lover Rob is, irrespective of how big his cock is, I am and will always be yours and only yours. Rob is just my lover at this time because of you and your subconscious dreams and imaginations. However, he too had a strong feeling for me since he was 18. He needed me to fulfil his long cherished dreams. But rest assure he can never be mine and I can never be his after we finish our love making tonight."

I saw her, tried to grasp her talks, alas had those words would have been coming from her heart, not from her mouth alone. I took a pause and spoke back, "SAM, don't even think that I have any doubt about it. You are and will always be mine and I yours. I gave up my exclusive right of your sex to let you taste the extra marital sexual pleasure with my kid brother. That would in no way influence our relationship in future. Now be a good girl and let Rob fuck you and get fucked by you too in return. Let both of you fuck the hell out of each other. I really want to see you enjoy this moment of bliss for ever."

She kissed me and told, "Not just Rob. I want to get fucked by you as well. By both of you. I want to feel how it is to get fucked by two men and be fucked by two virile big and hard cocks, separately and simultaneously." She was pretty vociferous in her last statement.

Rob in the meanwhile, had continued his journey down SAM's body and had reached her tummy. He began to nibble at her navel causing eruption of carnal pleasure.

How did he know that she goes absolutely crazy when kissed or tongued at her deep and dark navel? Unless he had done that foreplay before, much before, multiple times to bring her to body shattering orgasms. I thought and concluded.

Rob was indeed an expert in the art of seduction and knew how to make his mate so vulnerable as to make her surrender completely to him and demand that he fuck her right there and then with the level and quantum of excitement he built in on her body and mind at the same time.

She ground her flared ass on the cushioned bed shaken by the sheer erotic sensation going through her body and mind. Rob kept kissing and poking his tongue into the tiny hole of her belly button with a small gold ring pieced on the lower side, which was a memory brought all the way from Florence, Italy.

She waited breathlessly wondering how I would react, when he would finally reach the spot of ultimate pleasure.

And there he was, inching his mouth down to the marginal rise of her creamy belly and then a sudden sensuous fall into the sloping mound which had encased her most secret possession under the dark, dense, long and wavy carpet of pubic hair.

As if that was not enough, the cave of her womanly possession was well protected by a pair of long and puffy outer labia, further protected by two fleshy thighs. She spread her fair and soft thighs wider as she felt Rob was reaching the love triangle with immaculate precision. Rob had altered his body position to accommodate himself better between his SIL's fleshy thighs and pushed his head to reach her erroneous hairy zone. His tongue reached the spot, where his cock would be; soon if not sooner.

As soon as his lips touched her outer pussy lips she felt a jolt and a steady stream of her love juice squirting out of her excited pussy hole right into his eager mouth.

She looked at Rob when that happened. She blushed and her face was flashed.

But he gulped all of her love potion and brushed his tongue on her pussy lips to lap up any more traces left, inside or outside.

It was such a sight to behold. At that moment I decided that although Samantha who really never relish sucking my cock; how would she be behaving to return the gratitude to Rob. Because she was never a great cock sucker, and never enjoys doing any such thing, unless it was very necessary or under too much excitement.

She was highly aroused at that time, not because of what Rob had just done to her, but also it was my mouth which had taken over from where Rob had left off; engulfing one of SAM's breasts into my mouth and squeezing and fondling her other breast hard with one of my hands. My other hand was playing and caressing Rob's hair encouraging him to continue sucking my dear wife's hairy pussy. His hands squeezed her ass hard as he dipped his mouth between her wide opened thighs. She had her hands on my head making me push my mouth into her breasts. She was unbelievably ecstatic. She was about to reach another orgasm of massive nature.

Rob made her crazier by inserting two of his thick digits fingers into her tight cunt. As soon as he started finger fucking her, she opened up her thighs all the more and moved her pelvis forcefully while hissing out, "Ooohhhhhh... Rob... Aaahhhhhh... I am going crazy... Please take your fingers out... Fuck me... Fuck me really hard... I am your bitch in heat... Can't bear it any more!"

Rob, however, didn't pay any damn attention to her pleadings. He kept on pumping his fingers harder as she gave out a big repeated and hard breathing muffled shrieks, "Uuummmmmm... Rob... I am cumming again... Hold me tight... Carry on fucking me... Aaahhhhhh..." There she had another massive orgasm that perhaps exceeded any orgasm she had earlier that night.

I was damn sure there will be many more to follow during the course of the night.

Rob stopped. His continuous working his tongue and then fingers must have tired him a little, or perhaps he wanted her to regain her composer. She also needed a breather time before the final assault.

******

She made me and Rob to lie beside her. Her legs were resting on Rob. She made me turn and inserted her tongue in my mouth and asked me to kiss her hard. As I kissed her, she hissed in my ear, "Darling, I love you more than ever for this gift of sensual pleasure. If you had not forced me, I would not have moved an inch. I am grateful for your having forced me to do this. There cannot be a better sexual pleasure than this! Getting sandwiched between two strong men!"

I whispered back in her ears, "Go my darling, go to Rob and enjoy him and let him enjoy you fully. Of course I too am here to enjoy you as well as to please you. I believe that this is what a loving marriage is all about. Motto of a good marriage is to please your spouse and to get the pleasure from him or her."

She returned to Rob. She climbed up on him. She rested her body full length on his and nibbling his lips, as she murmured in his ears, "Rob, I knew that you had always wanted to fuck me from day one, when you saw me in the skimpy bedroom dresses. Believe me so did I; right on that day I saw the feeling in your eyes, and in all the subsequent occasions; when you were near me or flirting with me with your words or actions. If you had caught me and fucked me on any of those occasions, I would have cried, shouted but would not have resisted you too much and certainly would not have stopped you at all. It has been a long wait. Although I cannot wait any longer, I want your and Bob's cocks to be the hardest, when you both fuck me."

She made me and Rob stand. She raised herself on her knees between us to level her mouth where our aroused cocks were. Then she caught Rob's cock in her hand and started giving it a good loving, gentle shagging while took my cock in my pouty lips. As she bobbed my cock in and out of her mouth, she caught and squeezed my butt with her free hand and made me push my cock in and out making me mouth fuck her more vigorously. She knew I was enjoying it very much.

She did not want any of her men to cum in her mouth at first. As soon as she realised that I would let go if she continued any further, she stopped deliberately. Then turned to take Rob's cock in her mouth and began caressing gently my cock in her palm. For Rob this was an unexpected windfall. Even when he knew that she was ready to be fucked by him, he did not expect in his wildest imagination that she would volunteer to suck his long and thick rod before the real course of action.

It was not easy to take his long thick shaft inside her mouth. She had to blow and stretch her lips hard to let it in about one fourth of its length. Slowly as he started pushing it in and out, she was able to take barely half its length in her mouth. Rob was a good mouth fucker. She could see the way he moved that he knew how to manoeuvre his body to smoothly mouth fuck a lady. She was amazed at his ability to hold himself. She let him mouth fuck her for a minute or two. Her cheeks and mouth started to pain with all efforts and exhaustion. She had to take his cock out. She knew she was not a good cock sucker, after all.

She wanted him to cum in her mouth. But that would have to be after he had fucked her. But at that time she wanted him to fuck her and fuck really hard. She knew that he did too.

******

CHAPTER: XX -- If One Is Good, Then What About Two?

Samantha looked at me, as if seeking my final permission for the ultimate game. I caught her shoulders lightly and with a gentle nudge, made her stretch on bed and signalled Rob to mount her. She lay underneath him and made him climb on top of her to let him position his cock on her pussy.

Although Rob did not need any more invitation, she saw him hesitating to penetrate me. He looked at me and then at her and asked, "SAM, should I not wear a condom? If you insist for the same."

Samantha knew if given a choice Rob wouldn't want to and neither did I. Besides at that time she was taking pills and was pretty safe. She said, "Rob, I am safe and I want you to fuck me with no interference. Let your virile cum find all my crevices and fill me up to the brim."

At that moment her big concern was how she would take in his long and fat cock into her pussy. His cock was layered with a thick coat of his pre-cum and her pussy was filled up with her love juice. There was enough lubrication. Yet she caught his massive cock in her fingers and rubbed it several times on her soaked pussy lips. She inserted the tip of his cock a little into her crack and nudged him to push it in.

As he was ready, she just said, "Rob, be gentle."

Rob nodded his head. He grabbed her breasts in his hands and squeezed them as he pushed his long hard thick cock slightly in. She nodded her head in approval and he pushed it in a little more. She loved the feel of her tight pussy walls clutching his thick cock tight in them.

There was a tinge of slight pain when he pushed in further. He pushed his cock a bit deeper. She closed her eyes. The pain was painfully pleasuring. She looked apprehensively at me to see how I would be reacting seeing my dear wife, getting fucked by my kid brother. I just smiled and caressed her hair and gave him a flying kiss.

The experience of Rob's cock entering her pussy passage was just too ecstatic to make her think of any pain seriously. She felt as if she was flying high with each of his stroke. He kept increasing his penetration deeper and deeper with each of his inward thrust.

The pain increased but it was tolerable and sweet. His athletic body movement with the sensation of his thick rod stretching her narrow passage fully and gripping his cock tight into her inner vaginal slippery walls, made her feel like as if she was controlling him. The expression on his face reflected his ecstatic state. Her pussy wall's tight grip on his thick cock all the length through, was giving him the sensuous feeling that perhaps he did not enjoy with his earlier school or college girl friends.

Her situation was worse. With each thrust of his thick cock pushing in and pulling out; the rubbing of their intimate skins was causing strange pulsation and repeated contraction of her pussy muscles that reflected her highly sensual state. She could not control thrusting her pelvis up to receive his cock in and pulling it back to let it out. She then tried to match his thrusts in full rhythm with her pelvis movement.

Repeated moaning escaped from her lips as his thrusts caused such unbearable sweet and ecstatic mind blowing sensations inside her body. He wanted to give her maximum pleasure and so did she too.

While Rob was ramming into her and she was responding to him by thrusting her pelvis upward, she looked at me to see if her being fucked by her BIL like that caused me any discomfort or anger. She found me watching them with a sad smile on my otherwise expressionless face. Perhaps not just her, but more importantly his dream was getting fructified that night to some extent.

When I saw her looking at me he moved closer and kissed her lips for a few moments and whispered in her ears, "Darling, do you enjoy his long and thick cock inside you? Which you were dreaming for such a long time?"

She was shaking vigorously because of Rob's ramming her forcefully. She said intermittently, "Ooohhhhhh... Bob... Your brother is too good a fucker, indeed! Thank you for giving me this once in a life time opportunity!" With that she caught my head in her hands and made me kiss harder and longer. She did not want to release me as long as Rob kept ramming his thick piston into her itching pussy. She wanted me to feel that she was only mine all the time.

Had it been a reality, after all.

I was thrilled at her positive reaction. At least tried to act that way. I moved a little and pushed one of my hands below her bums. I in a surprise to her, inserted one of my fingers into her tight asshole. She felt my thick finger penetrating into her awfully small asshole while Rob's cock was slamming into her relentlessly.

Her pussy walls had accommodated Rob's massive cock into it as if it belonged there all the time. It was probably her own excitement and determination along with the prolong fucking happening over the past few minutes. Rob's huge cock sliding in and out of her sloggy pussy had made her even hornier. Rather than feeling satisfied, she wanted more and more of his beasty shaft. It was like getting intoxicated with an expensive imported scotch whisky. She did not want Rob to stop. At all, at any moment of time. I kissed her hard and my finger fucking her ass made her go even wilder while Rob was plowing her harder and harder.

She looked at me with a big question mark in her very expressive eyes, when I removed my thick digit finally from her asshole. It looked as if I was up to something naughtier than ever before. As if to answer her wordless query, I slowly whispered into her ears, "Darling, just wait and watch, there is a bigger surprise for you!"

Rob was frantically pummelling into her, making her wild with erotic manoeuvres with his body such that he made his big cock turn at different angles within her pussy walls at different depth. When he moved his cock at varying angles, it felt as if her uterus skin stretched out in an unlimited manner; making her wonder about a woman's body and its limit of elasticity. How a woman's body and particularly her sexual organs are able to take on such heavy punishment and constant banging and are yet able to deliver carnal pleasure for the woman as well as her mate was a mystery and a matter of great wonder to be pondered over. Rob's manoeuvres caused her pain, yes; but it was so pleasurable. Then she remembered the old saying, 'No pain, no gain.'

She jumped her pelvis up and down. After initial of a few minutes of mad brainless fucking, the pain vanished and there was nothing but sheer pleasure and ecstasy. She was amazed as well as delighted at Rob's capacity to hold on and keep fucking without ejaculating or even any hint or indication of the same.

I was never able to hold on for such long time. She wanted to be fucked longer and did not want him to stop. However, she had an idea.