Entice Pt. 04

Story Info
Two is always much better than one!
11.9k words
3.18
6.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This 'Loving Wife' story has got reasonable amount of sexual content.

Readership is restricted to 'only' 18 years plus people.

The story line is 'Incest' based as it is inter-woven with a close relationship between SIL and BIL. This is a 'Cuckold' story with involvement of some degree of 'Betrayal', and 'Breach of Marital Vows'.

If you like such type of stories then I'm pretty confident you might like this story too. But if not then, please stop reading it immediately and shift over to the vast collection of stories available under the umbrella of Literotica.

You are politely cautioned and decently warned about the story content. So, please read it if you have an inclination for such themes or leave it right away. I personally as a considerate author doesn't want any of my readers to read a story not of his/her choice and then at the end spoils the mood to put remarks like 'Crap', 'Bullshit', 'Trash', 'Garbage' etc. under the branding of Anonymous. My sincere request not to spoil the image of 'Anonymous' by a handful of unholy commentators and spoil the mood of rationale readers.

Thanks in anticipation. Have a great reading and enjoy the day.

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

PRELUDE:

PART I: Dated 3rd February 2020 Late Night: Story of Just 1 Hour -- I (Bob) saw Samantha; my wife of 15 years was giving a blow job to my kid brother Rob in the Hot-Tub at the backyard of the villa during a Private Party.

PART II: Dated 13th February 2020 Late Afternoon: Story of Just 2 Hours -- I saw Samantha my wife, mother of two of my cute daughters along with my kid brother in my master bedroom, on the master bed in a compromising position. Samantha was in a 'Reverse Cowgirl Position' trying to take Rob's beasty 11" cock into her hairy married pussy. But, despite her best efforts she could take only half of it inside her, because of the mammoth girth of the shaft, which was in excess of 7.5"! She was in tears, so was I! Hers' was physical and mine was mental.

PART III: Dated 13th February 2020 Mid-Night: Story of Just 3 Hours -- Finally my kid brother could seduce my loving wife and nailed her down in our master bedroom floor, while inseminating her like a man possessed with his potent baby making seeds during the peak of her fertility period, when she was not on pills, because after two kids I'd opted for vasectomy. All the actions happened right in front of me, as they assumed that I was drunk and passed out on the master bed, while in reality I was completely awake and observed every bit of their intense actions to the minutest details.

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: XV -- Valentine Day Post Dinner Guftugu At Home!

Year: 2020, Month: February, Date: 14th, Time: 10.00 PM.

Place: Southend Floors, Sohna Road, Gurugram (NCR -- National Capital Region), South of Delhi, India.

We'd just returned from Sutra Restaurant, at Sector 30, Noida (NCR) North of Delhi. We'd a quality time in the Gestro Pub and were fairly drunk. Though Samantha my wife of 15 years and Rob my kid brother of 21 years drank like fishes, I consumed fairly less as I'd to be on the wheels while driving back.

After returning home at Sohna Road, Gurugram, Delhi -- I changed into a pair of Bermudas and Tee, whereas Samantha was comfortable in a hot blood-red nightie with deep cleavage and sleeveless, while Rob was in a Speedo with nothing on top.

I could feel the feelings of Samantha. She was feeling weak between her fleshy legs. I could sense small droplets of liquid oozing out from her wet and warm pussy. I fixed some desserts for them and sat on the TV lounge black latherite couch -- My favourite place to laze-out.

Samantha picked up three big red cushions from the next sofa and set them side by side covering with a satin bed spread, almost like a cushion bed on the vitrified floor. She sat on one of them, taking support of the couch, on which I was lazing out; sitting between my bare hanging legs.

Rob sat by Samantha's side just next to my leg on another cushion taking support of the free portion of the couch. That way Samantha was sitting in between my legs, whereas my right leg was in between Samantha and Rob. Samantha's head was between my hairy thighs and I was slowly playing with her dense and dark hair with love while the two on the floor were relishing their double scoop French Vanilla ice cream with hot dark chocolate and tons of dry-fruits.

I extended my hand to the nearby liquor cabinet and poured some exquisite imported Chilean red wine in a wide-mouth wine glass and gave it to Samantha who picked up the same with a knowing naughty smile on her content face.

Then I filled another two crystal cut-glasses with some rare 12 year old scotch whisky -- Something Special -- With liberal quantity of soda and tons of ice. Samantha took a sip of wine hesitantly as she was already pretty high with three glasses wine at Gastro Pub. Wine was always SAM's weakness that too Chilean red wine which tastes so good, SAM was enjoying the night with her fourth round of drink and third round of dessert.

Rob said to Samantha that being Valentine Day the wine had to be finished in one shot that was when I switched on the 60" Plasma TV Home Theatre System with 8 Surround-Sound Dolby NR Speaker System.

I looked at Samantha as she took a big swig and finished the wine at one go. I and Rob too finished our scotch pretty quickly too. I was scanning through various channels. While SAM and Rob were chitchatting on extempore topics, I was getting bored over surfing meaningless channels.

Then I got up and poured another round of drink for Rob as well as myself; I saw SAM's empty glass, took it and filled it up with more extra quantity of red wine; presuming her mood as a subdued acceptance of the future seduction to come as a Valentine Day special.

She just looked at me blankly, and then took a sip. Much sober one this time. The wine must have tasted much better the second time. Because she did not take much time to finish the first round that too with a record time. With adequate intake of wine, champagne, margarita at Gastro Pub in Sutra Restaurant Noida as well as at home, I could sense that the wine was flowing through her nerves and brains raising her body temperature; giving her a damned good, soothing carefree elated feeling, for a better carefree attitude.

We the guys were watching some routine crap. She too tried to watch it with some pretended interest too. Normally SAM was not a great buff of TV soap opera, and she didn't care as to what the story content or who are the artists. She never even bothered to ask about what would be happening next. As the idiot box was churning out the idiotic craps in a relentless way, I slide down and sat down near SAM and kept on switching between channels. That was when I realised that she began to massage my head and combing my crew-cut hair with her long fingers very lovingly; to get rid of the boredom.

Rob saw her getting bored and poured some more wine and handed over the glass to her. I suspected that he probably wanted her to be drunk, perhaps to have his way with her to see, so that his future course of actions would be smooth and easy.

What the hell was that!

Was I still in my full consciousness?

Not to be swept away just because of the drink... I'd just finished the third one too... One too many.. Too quickly... That to for a special occasion...

I sat down in my earlier position, and Samantha was lodged between my hanging legs and her head rested right on my crotch. Rob saw me massaging SAM's head and caressing her lovely straight hair. Unassumingly he moved slightly closer to SAM and pressed his head onto her knee. He wanted her probably to feel his pleasant touch. Samantha went one step further and as I was caressing her hair, she repeated the same identical action on Rob's hair.

That was when Rob did a funny movement. He moved in front of her and leaned in between her half folded well spread legs. As he pushed back, made her unconsciously spreading out her legs even wider to let him move in between her wide spread legs.

OMG! Her legs were now spread open so wide apart that it resembled that of the well spread out wings of an eagle. Fortunately her silken gown was quite large to allow his intrusion into her half bend legs. It was a typical scenario to watch from the top, where I was sitting... Samantha's head on my lap and Rob's head on Samantha's lap... And that was only half of the story! I was caressing Samantha's hair... And Samantha was caressing Rob's hair!

Looking at Samantha, I felt like she was the mother of Rob (With an age difference of 15 years, SAM always treated Rob as a kid and called him a 'KIDDO', when we got married Samantha was 21 and Rob was just 6). Having a grown up child vying for his loving and caring mother's undulated affection, I realised the way she was caressing his hair and the way he was sliding his back on to her lap, she must be dripping wet down there, because I knew her since one and half decades. Whenever she did that to me, she gets more excited than me. Because, post such rendezvous whenever I felt her, found her to be wet like crazy. The liquid leaking out of her pussy like water through a hose-pipe, let that virtually wetting her panty and night-gown like garments just out of a washing machine without dryer.

Adding fuel to the fire in my imagination as in just three quick gulps Samantha bottomed up her wine glass, and that normally happens with her when she was out of control with the impact of sexual heat generated through her over demanded body.

She was aroused as I slowly started to caress her slender neck by slipping my hand from her detangled hair to her sweaty neck, all the while keeping my eyes on her face, while her eyes on the TV.

When Rob saw that, he started caressing SAM's left foot with his left palm, because his right hand was holding the half filled scotch glass. What a moment that was -- One man on SAM's neck and the other man's hand on her foot. Both were her among the most sensitive zones.

Owing to some external climatic disturbances, the disc signal suddenly went out and the TV screen became blue. There was a brief silence as to what to be done next.

******

CHAPTER: XVI -- Reel V/S Real Life Action!

That was when I intervened with my trump card and asked if they would be interested in watching an interesting movie during the intervening period. Samantha was half expecting as to what my intention by asking for 'interesting movie' (which meant porn, in our coded language). Rob looked at SAM, as if asking her if it was okay with her. She being an intelligent woman sat passively, not reacting to hint at the first move. That would probably a first move disadvantage for any three of us at that moment of time.

Rob felt restless and shrugged his shoulders saying, "Why not?" in a quick and desperate tone.

I slide in the CD and played the film in a low sound effect. Though it was a soft porn (which actually it was nit) as declared in the initial announcement, the scenes were really hot and provocating. It was showing a husband and his wife in a camping weekend near a lake side scenario.

The tents were big and luxurious with well planned and designer interior with all modern and comfortable facilities. There were two tents side by side. One with an European couple and the other with an African couple. The European couple were normal human beings -- The husband about 5'10" tall average built with a cock of about 6" and girth of about 5"; the woman was about 5'2" petite woman with perky boobs of 32" 'C' and bubble butt of 34"; all the vital areas were hazy as per the country of origin's stipulated law.

Whereas there was everything usual about the African couple -- The man was a virtual mountain with an astounding height of about 6'6" and weight of close to 300 pounds, chiselled face, muscular chest of probably 44" and a cock close to 12" in length and 7.5" in girth; about the woman she was almost competing closely with her male counter-part with a height of about 5'9" and weight of about 200 pounds, plumpy with boobs of 40" 'DD' and butt of 44", fleshy thighs, round belly and abundant pussy hair.

As the movie began to roll-on, it was showing the two couples in their respective tents enjoying necking, petting and kissing... As the initialization gets thickened... It led to touching and feeling with kissing giving way to smooching... Feeling each other's lips, tongues, inter-mingling of their saliva with slurping sounds... As if enjoying some sort of lollypops or cone ice creams. The way the movie started giving a good deal of hint as to in which direction the film would be heading.

Samantha had half a mind to sit and enjoy the movie or get up and leave, to avoid any further embarrassment in due course of time. She finally made up her mind to get up... But, I being in the advantageous position among the three, just pulled her hand, and forced her to sit down and enjoy the show.

Then to make sure she should not dare to repeat her action again in future, I stepped on to her nightie. Which was quickly observed by Rob, who did the same action quickly by sitting on her nightie from the other end?

To make things doubly sure I held one leg of Samantha with my right hand, which prompted Rob to repeat his action with her other leg. Being held captive by two of her most wanting handsome men, Samantha did specially aroused with multiple effects of seduction -- Two men and the TV at the backdrop.

With three quick shots of wine inside; she was a bit fuzzed. She staggered and fell between the two of us. We caught her delicately and lodged her between us in our laps with her one side butt-cheek on Rob's thigh and the other on her hubby's.

Ooohhhhhh... Gaawwwdddd!

What an erotic feeling to have a voluptuous woman's opulent butts to be shared by two men!

She deliberately pushed them apart to make room for both of us to share almost equal quantity and quality between us. The only difference between the two of us was that one was having the left and the other one the right. She sat on the cushion tightly sandwiched between Rob and me. In a suffocating atmosphere of sexual tension she tried to break free, that was when Rob emotionally blackmailed her, "SAM, don't say you know today is Valentine Day. You made a promise that come what may you'll be with us till we go to sleep?"

She was caught on the wrong foot. She had no other choice but to sit down helplessly watching the Soft Porn flick.

On the giant screen of the Home Theatre System, the European wife got up in the middle of the night feeling sweaty and restless. She walked out of her tent for a stroll. Saw a dim light, some low voices and two shadows in a compromising position. Out of curiosity she moved near the tent and stood near the covered entrance. The hush hush voices were definitely of the Negro couples' sexual built up. She slowly moved aside the one side only zipped up outer door curtain.

There was the Negro woman on all for in an absolutely perfect 'Doggie Position' and her Negro male counterpart was right behind her taking her like a real bull! The European woman was in awe looking at the raw muscles and stamina of the African.

Then her gaze drifted over to the man's cock! She was in for a real shock! What a man he was! A real BBC! The cock must have been nothing less than 12" in length and with a beasty girth of probably 7.5" -- 8"!

She immediately recalled her husband's 6.5" -- 7" long and 5" girth cock, which was looking so tiny in front of the mammoth cock! Unknowing to her she moved her hand inside her hot-pant and started indulge in self-stimulation. Without any delay a low yet prolong moan escaped from her pouty lips.

The Negro couple turned their head hearing her moan. She was embarrassed and her face was hibiscus red as she blushed profusely. The Negro man called him near not verbally, but through the indication of his index finger.

I looked at Samantha from the corner of my eyes. She was feeling a bit creepy seeing similarity between what was happening on the TV screen and what was happening right in our TV lounge, probably a bit late but the direction was definitely the same.

It would be a gross understatement, if I say that she was highly aroused. She was actually on fire with two of her beloved strong men squeezing her between us watching that arousing porn flick.

That was when I felt she clutched my hand in her. I felt a tremor in her body, that was probably the reaction of her as Rob's hand touched her as she touched nine. She began to caress my muscular arm passionately. Rob on the other side poked her as if complaining of Samantha's one sided behaviour. She quickly seized his arm too and squeezed it in her fist to express to him her state of arousal.

The TV flick has gone to the next level. The European woman has come nearer the Negro couple, who have now stopped their action and have separated from each other. As the European woman reached the man mountain, he literally tore the intruder's clothes into pieces. Within no time the fair complexioned pixie woman was standing their stark naked.

What a contrast that was! A man of 6'3' v/s a woman 5'2"! A man of 300 pounds v/s a woman of 120 pounds! A man charcoal black v/s a woman milky white!

The very next moment the European woman's gazed over to the black anaconda. She extended her eager hand and caught hold of the massive shaft with the mammoth girth. A grunt escaped from his mouth and moan from her mouth.

Almost as if guided by the movie, Samantha felt my arm going behind her back, creeping up on her sleeve on the other side trying to reach her lovely breast and cup it. She visibly trembled feeling me doing that in Rob's presence. To reach her breast I had to push Rob a little bit to insert my hand between SAM and Rob.

Rob was not the one to be left behind. SAM was terrified to feel Rob's arm moving behind her to come to my side. Rob gave nudge to me to push through my arm between me and SAM. She shuddered as she felt Rob's hand creeping up over her other sleeve to find her other breast.

In spite of herself, she was amazed at my complete disinclination to offer any resistance or even a mild protest. There she was, sitting with both her breasts being cupped by the two men. It could be because she was rather drunk or because she knew that, that was the fate accomplishment. Well, her condition was like an open book, could be read by anyone.

What was happening on the plasma TV was happening in our TV lounge too, except that Rob had not kissed SAM, until then. She had both her breasts cupped and fondled by Rob and me, albeit through the sexy nightie of her. When Rob's hand touched mine, he immediately withdrew his hand. I noticed that. I made Rob turn to face SAM, caught his hand and made him squeeze both her opulent breasts. The secret and the hide and seek game was all over by then.

SAM looked at me. I smiled and winked at her encouragingly. She knew I wanted her to go ahead or at least not to react negatively to what was happening. She waited with bated breath to see what would happen next. She was not disappointed.

I began to caress her leg over the gown gently while Rob fondled her massive breasts. I caught her nightie at her leg and started pulling it up a little by little, with one hand. Her nightie was pulled up above her knees exposing lower half of her fleshy thighs. With the other hand I pulled her head to press her pouty lips on mine. Her silken nightie was bunched up below her fair and sexy thighs. She felt as if a chill run over her as she sensed her semi nakedness.