Entity Nest Ep. 007: EERIE BARKER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't name the dog." She smiled, "What's going to happen to it?"

"Humane Society most likely."

"Can I have him?"

"As long as I can have your number." He smirked, she shamelessly grinning back. "Just in case any family members step forward... for the dog."

"Riiiiight! You just want my number."

"Well, seeing as you're the last person to see Ms. Stone... alive." He fidgeted.

"Am I a suspect?"

"Hope not!" He chuckled. "Otherwise, I'm asking out the enemy."

"Asking me out? What if I were married? Not that it would matter. Rather rotten timing isn't it, Big Boy?" She gave him her number in the very next breath. Writing it down he gave her his. "Let me... get Cotton before your man Dreyfus needs a tetanus shot." She excuses herself brushing up against his rock-solid mass, "Someone works out."

"Every day." He winked and admired her overly short denim, well, shorts. Rubbing the bristles of his very sparse goatee he whistled under his breath. Following her inside they tracked the snarls to Brimley's back porch where Cotton huddled into a corner, teeth gnashed as if pissed off.

"Hey! What's gotten into... you?" Erin noted eyes torn between a milky white and the dog's normal brown. The dog seeing her turned and used his nose to tap an old coffee can on the carpet. Curious Erin read the can. "Brim coffee. That can's old they don't even make that brand... oh!" Brim as in Brimley, smart old gal she was. "Wanna come home with me?" She knelt in front of the dog. Behind her Barker and Dreyfus silently whistled at Erin's ass, her shorts tightening up offered another two inches of cheekage to explore. Even more they noted the redness from being spanked repeatedly last night. Barker puckered vividly, telling himself that he had competition.

Cotton now knowing his message had been well received scurried into Erin's arms, standing up and hugging her. "I'll take good care of you Sweetie." That warranted a lick to her nose.

"Good luck with that kill dog." Dreyfus chuckled. "Hope I don't bite you in the ass."

"Pardon?"

"I meant I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass." He grew nervous, "Sorry!"

"Quit looking at my butt." She smirked, "That goes for you too Eerie."

"No intention of changing the direction I'm looking." Barker huffed. "Call you tomorrow?" Dreyfus knowing, he was third fiddle in this symphony left on that note.

"You can. My girlfriend is driving in from Richmond. You're welcome to come out and have a beer or ten. Buy a case before you do."

"I'll consider that. Looks like the EMT's took off. I'll keep you posted on any funeral arrangements."

"Thank you! Do I need a leash, Cotton?" The dog sneezed and shook its head no. "Alright! Cuz, I'm not chasing you if you run off."

"I'll walk you out."

"Follow my lead." She winked and let him tail her wiggle. Even with her physical body no longer used Brimley's spirit wasn't upset that Erin was shamelessly flirting even in her passing. Truth is Brimley did indeed see a tall, dark, and handsome man in Erin's future. It was crystal clear. Even if other images were not. A darkness was coming. Surely, that was not just the handsome Eerie Barker jerking off. Eerie had such a beautiful aura.

Shutting up the house Eerie escorted Erin back to her SUV. The kids interrupting them to pet Cotton. Brimley was grateful that they seemed sincere. Tory spoke up as Erin noted a new arrival. "This is my squeeze, Delilah. I called her and she came back."

"Hi Delilah." Erin warmly smiled.

"You are sooo gorgeous."

"That's what he's thinking." She nods at Eerie. "You know where I live Officer." Barker excused himself and headed back to his patrol car. Interesting morning!

"Delilah made me go check on Brimley. Good thing I did, if I hadn't, she might have been laying there dead for weeks. She never gets much company."

"Good dog! Letting us know mommy needed help." Delilah patted Cotton on the head, requiring a licked hand.

"This is my mom, Eliza." Tory introduced further. "Go get dressed you're still in your bathrobe."

"Just trying to get Dreyfus to notice me." Eliza chuckled. "Nice to meet you... Erin, right?"

"Yep! Same here Eliza. Want me to set you up with Officer Eyeballs? He was checking me out too."

"Maybe I need to wear something more like you're wearing."

"OH GOD! GO!" Tory pushed her mother away. Delilah in turn pushed Tory to behave. Vince and Brion? Right behind Erin checking out those cheeks.

"Who paddled your ass?" Brion was outspoken.

"Nosey!" Erin scowled, "My secret, thank you very much."

"Looks like whoever it was wailed on those cheeks hard, they're beet red!" Vince added not wanting to be left out.

"Neither of you are kissing them better. My boo and boo!"

Erin opened her passenger door and sat Cotton in the seat. She no more than let go and the dog jumped out and moved into the grass. Squatting to pee he pissed all over himself. Erin burst out laughing as Cotton sneered and growled at her. It was going to take some getting used to Brimley being female in a male's body. "You're lucky I have a towel in the back. Do I need to buy you baby diapers?" Brimley snarled and nipped playfully at Erin's heels, the kids laughing at their strange bond.

"Let's ride Cottonbelle." Erin reached behind her seat for that old white towel she used to check oil with and spread it out over her car seat. She then motioned the dog up into the seat. Sitting pretty Cotton even bit the seatbelt tugging to no avail. "I got airbags." Erin laughed and shut the door.

Turning to Tory, Erin opted to give her a hug. "Thank you again for calling me." Tory found her hands on Erin's ass without thinking until Delilah cleared her throat.

"Nag gets jealous. Don't worry about her." Tory laughed.

"In that case..." Erin released Tory and stepped over to Delilah and drew her into a hug. Being near the hard body Erin, Delilah swooned. "Keep your girl in line."

"Short leash."

"There's one hanging on Brimley's wall by the front door if you need it."

"Ha Ha!" Tory rolled her eyes.

"I'll be by to visit now and then. Stay out of trouble."

"Get my mom laid." Tory chuckled! "She says her twat has cobwebs."

On her way around to the driver's side Erin smirked, "I'll work on that." Getting in she shut her door and fired up the engine. Looking down at Cotton she had to say it. "I'm glad you're still with me Brimley." Yelping once Erin knew she felt the same. "That Officer Barker's fine as hell."

"Awooooooooo!" Brimley Stone agreed.

"I have some grocery shopping to do before I head home. Should I pick you up some Gravy Train, along with those Puppy Pampers?" Strangely, Erin felt like rubbing it in. Cotton merely laid down and used his paws to cover his eyes.

"Fill it to the Rim with Brim."

A chew toy was added to her shopping list.

12