Ep. 03: Fun with Sex Toys Ch. 05

Story Info
Laurel puts on her strapon!
2.2k words
4.67
4.9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I missed you. I've been creating some other exciting stories. More about that later. Let's get back to Jack and Laurel.

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 3 - Fun with Sex Toys Episode 5

I had driven over to Laurel's for a pre-sunrise booty call. The two of us figured that if we were up anyway, we might as well enjoy some time together. The sex was amazing as usual and we had a few hours before either of us needed to get up for work. Laurel set an alarm on her phone and curled up in my arms as we drifted off to sleep. Her alarm went off and we both groaned about having to get up for work, but still feeling good from the sex. I poured us coffee and got dressed for work. I kissed Laurel goodbye as she jumped in the shower.

That Saturday night we went out on our first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend. Laurel wore a dangerously low-cut dress with a sexy pair of pumps. I was in a short-sleeve pearl snap shirt and pants. We were ridiculous over dinner, referring to each other by our new titles.

"Boyfriend," she started, "what are you going to order?"

"I don't know girlfriend, I was thinking about the chicken and potatoes."

We even got caught doing it in front of the waiter. "Do you want another old fashioned girlfriend?" I asked her in front of him.

She blushed. "Yes please boyfriend," she said, making eye-contact with me.

"Two more please," I told the waiter and gave Laurel a wink.

We continued on like this through dessert before heading out for a stroll along the harbor. I held Laurel's hand as we enjoyed each other's company. We eventually headed back to Laurel's place. I poured cocktails while Laurel went to the bathroom. We sipped our drinks and made casual conversation before I invited Laurel to bed. We kissed and undressed as we took our time getting into the mood.

I was naked, sitting on Laurel's dressing chair and she slipped off her panties and stood before me wearing only her bra. She pulled a ponytail holder from her wrist and pulled her hair back. Like a pavlovian response, my cock sprung to life just as Laurel bent down to suck it.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. "Oh baby, it's so hot watching you suck my cock!"

"It's so hot sucking it," she replied. Laurel stopped what she was doing, got up, and went to her toy chest, from which she grabbed a dildo. She got the head of the toy wet with her saliva and slid it into her pussy before going back to sucking my cock. Laurel moaned on my cock as she rode her toy deeper and deeper.

I was getting really close but I didn't want to cum yet. "Wait, I told her." I got up from the chair and motioned for Laurel to switch spots with me.

She sat down in the chair and spread her legs, offering me the dildo. I slid it into her and began to fuck her with it as I kissed all over her body. My mouth found her nipples and belly, her thighs and pubic mound. She moaned and wiggled. "I want you to suck my pussy off it," she said.

I bend down to lick her clit as I fucked her with the blue plastic cock.

She moaned. "Not like that." She pulled the toy from my hand and slid it out of her pussy, waving it in front of my mouth. "Taste my pussy," she ordered.

I licked the toy cock in my face. It tasted like her amazing pussy. I put the head in my mouth. It felt strange. Laurel got very excited and encouraged me. "That's so good. Do you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Your pussy tastes amazing," I said.

"Suck it for me baby. Suck my girlcock!" she said enthusiastically.

I quickly got over the fact that there was a penis-shaped toy being shoved in my mouth, because it tasted like pussy and I knew it was just her girl-cock. It was actually kind of hot.

"I need to ask you something," she said with excitement. "Wait here." Laurel walked over to her toy box and pulled out a strappy harness and a small purple plastic dildo. "I've always wanted to see a guy suck my girl-cock," she told him.

"Have you ever used that on a guy?" I asked with trepidation.

"Nope, you'd be the first." Laurel's excitement showed on her face. "What do you think?"

"Interesting."

Laurel slipped the harness on and tightened the straps on the sides. The purple plastic cock was only four inches long and no thicker than my thumb. Laurel stood in front of me. "Get on your knees."

I knelt, looking up at Laurel. Her big soft boobs hung down over the strapon toy that she was stroking for me. It was way hotter than I expected and my cock stood up. Laurel positioned herself and placed her hand on the back of my neck at the base of my head. "Open up," she said.

Excited, I gave the purple plastic a kiss and a lick. It didn't taste like anything really. I slipped the head in my mouth.

"That's so fucking hot," Laurel said. She moved her hips a bit, pulling her girl-cock from my mouth and back in. It was so dirty and I loved it. She pushed my head down on her girl-cock which was small enough for me to easily fit in my mouth.

"Mmmm mmmmph," I mumbled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full baby," she laughed. Laurel ran her fingers through my hair as she pumped my mouth. "Grab your cock for me. I want to see you play."

I grabbed my throbbing cock and started to stroke.

"What do you say?" she asked, pulling out of my mouth for me to answer.

"Thank you?"

"Thank you for what?" she asked.

"Thank you for letting me touch myself, and thank you for letting me suck your girl-cock!" I continued to orally service Laurel's toy as she played with her nipples and watched me stroke.

"Good boy," she replied.

I almost came. That was so hot, I thought to myself. "Thank you," I said with my mouthful.

Laurel grinned as she watched me, "Your cock looks so good." Her eyes moved from my hand on my cock to my lips wrapped around her toy. "I want you to fuck me." Laurel moved to the bed and laid down, legs spread, strap-on still in place.

I got in position to fuck her and my cock found her pussy to be soaked with excitement. I began to fuck her and her purple cock flopped around and gently smacked my chest with the rhythm of my fucking.

"Stoke my girl-cock," Laurel implored. "Please stroke it while you fuck my pussy!"

I reached down and grabbed the toy. It wasn't very slippery at all so I spit on it and began to pump it with my hand. It was odd, but I loved it. My cock throbbed inside Laurel and I could tell she was really turned on. I used her girl-cock as a handle as I fucked her harder.

"Holy fuck, that's hot!" Laurel played with her big breasts as I fucked her. I felt her tense up. Her eyes shut and her head tilted back. She twisted her nipples between her fingers and gave them a tug. "I'm gonna cum," she announced. As Laurel began to orgasm, she opened her eyes wide and started intently at me, jerking her off.

I made sure to give her a great show of stroking it as I fucked her dripping cunt. Her pussy pulsed with waves of pleasure as she came on my cock. Her juices ran down my balls. The feeling along with my incredible view took me right over the edge and I was about to cum in her pussy.

Laurel reached down and pulled my cock from her pussy with one hand and grabbed her girl-cock from me with the other. She stroked them both up and down and I started to cum. My first spurt covered her girl-cock in white slippery cream. She pressed them together, shaft to shaft and wrapped both hands around them. I continued to shoot my load and she pumped our cocks in tandem.

"Holy shit that's so hot and it feels so good!" I told her, panting.

"You do it," she replied.

I grabbed the pair of shafts from her and stroked with my usual stroking motion. It was a crazy feeling and I came even more. The orgasm just kept going. "Damn, that was amazing," I said when I couldn't take anymore.

"So fucking amazing," she agreed.

I plopped down on top of her, spent. Our cocks pressed against each other's bodies as we made out. The taste of cum, and pussy juice, and sweat all mixed into a salty, naughty flavor. I rolled off of her to enjoy the cool breeze from the ceiling fan. Laurel got up and slid off the harness before heading to the bathroom. I cleaned up next and we put on our pajamas and headed to the living room for a nightcap.

I was absolutely tingling all over from my orgasm and I suspected Laurel felt something similar. "That was unlike anything I've ever done," I said.

"How did you like it?"

"It was way hotter than I expected it to be," I paused. "This doesn't mean I'm bi, does it?"

"Of course not. You were turned on by your woman with a girl-cock, not a man," she pointed out.

"That's true. It really turned me on."

"I know," she grinned. "Do you want a real cock?" she probed.

"Not in any way. No interest," I responded.

"Then I would say you're the same guy you always were... a guy that's into women, and experimenting with them," she said.

"That's true. I love experimenting with you and playing with our sex toys. I love the way we communicate and push each other, but only to enhance the experience for both of us." I was glad that Laurel saw me as open-minded and kinky and understood that I wasn't ever going to want to sleep with another man.

"I love that too. I love that you trust me enough to be that vulnerable with me and that you tried that for me," she shared.

We sipped our bourbons as we chatted and by this point, we needed refills. I took Laurel's glass and headed to the freezer for an ice cube. Then I stopped at our bar cart and refilled our glasses. When I came back, Laurel was sitting with her knees apart, head back, eyes closed, and her hand shoved down the front of her pajama shorts. She was rubbing her clit when the sound of the ice against the glass startled her and she looked right at me.

"Sorry, I just got so hot thinking about you sucking my girl-cock and cumming all over it!" she blushed and pulled her hand out of her panties.

"Don't be sorry. I love it. Men love watching a woman masturbate."

"And vice versa," she said looking at my crotch. My cock was at half-mast in my shorts.

"What if I wanted to experiment more?" I asked.

"You want to go another round?" she responded.

"No, not tonight. But what if..." I hesitated. "What if I wanted you to put it in my ass?" I just blurted it out.

"You want me to fuck your ass with my strapon?" she asked, surprised and excited.

"I don't know, maybe. Is that... weird?"

"It's fucking hot is what it is! Lots of guys like pegging and no, it's not gay, if that's what you're worried about. Just a man and a woman having pleasurable penetration," she reassured me.

"I'll think about it. I've heard that prostate orgasms can be incredible," I said, curious about the sensation of being penetrated.

"Yeah? Haven't you ever had a finger in there during a blowjob?" she asked, surprised.

"Never," I confided.

"Well, I know what's getting added to our 'to do' list," she laughed. We had a running list of things we wanted to do together.

"I'll have to do some research," I told her. "I want to know what I'm getting into."

"That's fair," she said. "I only want you to do things that you're going to enjoy."

"Who knows what I'll enjoy," I laughed. "I never expected to love sucking your girl-cock, but it really turned me on."

"Me too. You looked so hot," she said with a smile.

We finished our drinks and headed to bed. My dreams that night were wild and pornographic. I remembered big boobs, strap-on dildos, and lots of sex positions. Laurel slept soundly through the night without remembering any dreams.

I woke in the morning and made coffee while Laurel slept in. When she joined me in the kitchen, she made some eggs, bacon, and hash browns as we chatted. I told her what I could remember from my convoluted sex dreams and she said that they sounded like fun. Soon after eating, we parted ways to take care of errands and to get ready for the week to come.

Sunday night I was laying in bed unable to sleep. I took out my tablet, opened PornHub, and searched for 'pegging."

******************

READERS - We love to interact and hear what you think of our stories.

There's plenty more to come in The Bourbon Tales!