Ep. 03: Fun with Sex Toys Ch. 04

Story Info
Restrained, Laurel waits to see what Jack has in mind.
2k words
4.63
4.9k
2
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 3 - Fun with Sex Toys Episode 4

I sat between Laurel's spread legs, looking and her incredible body in her sheer lingerie. I took my fingers and began softly running them over her exposed skin. I dragged the backs of my fingernails up her ribs, causing her to arch her back and gasp. She settled back down and I did it again. Laurel squirmed against her restraints and giggled involuntarily.

"Do you like being tickled?" I asked her.

"No!" she said, pulling against the restraints. I dragged a finger across the sole of her foot. "NO-O-O!" she chuckled and writhed.

"Oh, then I probably shouldn't tickle you," I playfully replied.

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please, I can't handle tickling!"

"Then I should just kiss you instead," I said, planting soft kisses all over the soft, exposed skin of her thighs. She wriggled against the restraints and laughed uncontrollably. The more I kissed her naked body, the more she laughed and writhed. Her nipples stiffened as did my cock. I became increasingly aware that it was fully erect and dripping on the bed and even a bit on Laurel.

I let Laurel catch her breath as I dug through her overnight bag and pulled out some toys. Blindfolded, Laurel could guess what I was up to but she couldn't see what was coming. I straddled her, turned her bullet vibe on its lowest setting, and grazed her skin ever so softly with it. From her elbow to her armpit and down her ribs. She shivered. I traced around her adorable belly button and Laurel gasped and strained against my weight. Down from her navel I teased with the fun little toy. I purposely avoided any direct vibrations on her pussy and chose to draw circles around her outer lips and into the corners of her thighs. Again, I let her catch her breath.

I was super-aroused from all this tickling and was hoping that Laurel was too. I slid my finger up her slit from her opening to just below her clit and back down, careful not to press her button just yet. It was slippery and responded to my touch by getting much wetter. Laurel arched her hips to guide my finger inside her, but I carefully kept it just outside her needy hole.

"Open your mouth," I instructed her. Laurel, being the good girl that she was, obliged. Mouth open, tongue out, I pressed my wet finger inside. Laurel sucked her excitement off my finger. "Good girl."

"Thank you, Sir," she replied.

I replaced my finger with the head of her rabbit vibe, tapping it on her tongue. She wrapped her lips around the plastic head and teased it. I pushed the head into her mouth and started to fuck her mouth with shallow little thrusts as reached for her pussy with my free hand.

"Mmm, mmmph, mmm, MMMMMM!" her moans were muffled by the dildo in her mouth but I could tell she definitely liked it when I finally slid two fingers inside her and began to pump her pussy and mouth.

"You're a dirty girl, aren't you?" I asked, watching Laurel in her restraints.

"Your dirty girl," she said, popping her mouth off the toy. I took the opportunity to re-adjust myself on the bed. Laurel heard a clinking sound that she couldn't quite place. I fished an ice cube from my bedside water glass and held it gently between Laurel's exposed tits. She gasped. "What?!"

"Relax," I reassured her. The ice cube melted quickly against Laurel's hot flesh. I ran it down her belly, across her navel and came to rest on her smoothly shaved mound, just above her pussy. Laurel wiggled and pulled against her restraints, but they didn't give. I began circling her nipples with the ice, making them stiff and sensitive. Her areolas were small for her voluptuous breast size and made an excellent backdrop for her long perky pink nipples.

With the blindfold on Laurel, surprise was my advantage and while she was focusing on the sensations from the ice, I slipped the rabbit vibe into her willing cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out in surprise. Laurel's arm on the looser restraint reached for her pussy, only to find that she couldn't reach. She grabbed for her aching nipples instead as I turned the toy on. "Unnf, oh, oh fuck!"

"Yes that's my dirty girl," I said with glee and an achingly hard cock. I guided her hand to my shaft as I fucked her with the rabbit dildo.

"Someone's enjoying themselves," she said, feeling the slippery pre-cum all over my shaft. "Please fuck me," she begged.

"Oh do you need the real thing?"

"Yes, Jack. Please give me your hard cock. I need you inside me," she panted as I continued to fuck her with the toy.

"I think we can arrange that," I said. I was almost out of surprises and she'd said she wanted to see, so I pulled the blindfold from Laurel's eyes. I straddled her, teasing her with my hard dick. I reached over to grab another ice cube and Laurel wiggled.

"No, not again!"

"I think you liked it," I said. I ran the ice cube up her belly past her navel and circled her right nipple just as I pushed my cock inside her. She grabbed my cock with her sensitive pussy and clenched down.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out.

I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy while tracing the curves of her body with the melting ice. "Are you ready for more?"

"More what?" her eyes got big.

I slid my throbbing cock from her wet cunt and pressed the ice to her opening. She gasped and went quiet as I slid the ice inside her.

"Oh fuck that's intense," she grunted. "So good!"

I pulled the ice out and sucked it clean while smacking her clit with my cockhead. "Yeah?"

"Yes Sir," she looked me in the eye and I knew what she needed.

I slid the ice cube back inside her and then followed it with my cock. The sensation of a cold pussy is very unique. The ice melted quickly as a stream of cool water drained from Laurel as I pounded her relentlessly. "I'm gonna cum," I told her.

"Do it inside me! Warm me up with that hot cum!" she begged.

Between her words and the feeling on my cock, I went over the edge and shot a hot load of cum deep inside Laurel. The temperature contrast was thrilling and Laurel began to fuck me back in a quick rythm until her orgasm arrived. Laurel was soaked, inside and out and I had one last thing in mind before I released her from her binds. I used my mouth along Laurel's shaky thighs. I licked up our juices and worked my way to her pussy. I licked her cum filled cunt as she tried to escape the restraints.

"Too sensitive, too sensitive," she shouted. I fingered her and licked her clean as she came in my mouth one more time. Laurel was clearly spent as I released her from her bonds. I cuddled her and held her close as she rested. Laurel showered off and we ate some snacks before Laurel packed up to head home.

Sunday evenings came with the disappointment of not seeing Laurel for a bit. We both had work in the morning and it had been an exhausting weekend so this was probably for the best. I went to sleep that night content and satisfied, but still missing Laurel next to me.

A couple more weeks went by. Laurel and I were seeing more and more of each other. We found ourselves texting each other all day long. I couldn't get her off my mind, and why would I want to? During our intimate time together, we'd continued to explore and push each other's boundaries. It was great, because we were each focused on giving the other person as much pleasure as possible.

A little after 4:00 AM on a Tuesday, I was lying in bed unable to sleep. I scrolled through my phone and wondered if Laurel was awake. I opened my WhatsApp and saw that Laurel had last checked the app a few minutes ago.

"Awake?" I texted.

"Unfortunately," she replied. "I slept well for about three and a half hours. You?"

"Pretty much the same, now I can't get back to sleep," I replied. "I wish you were here in bed with me right now."

"Me too. At least I'd have someone to be awake with," she said.

That's when I got an idea. "I could grab my clothes for work and come over right now and just leave from there for the office. It's a lot closer for me."

"Come over now? It's ten after four!"

"Why not?'

"It's better than lying awake in bed. See you in twenty?"

"Make it thirty," she replied.

"Deal!" I texted and went to pack up my things. I grabbed my overnight bag and some clothes for work. I made a stop in the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean up and headed out. Charlie could use the dog door later. There was no one on the road and I made good time. I parked and headed to Laurel's door, giving it a quiet knock. I was not prepared for what awaited me.

Laurel was standing behind the door holding two glasses of bourbon and she was dressed for fun. She had on a black bodystocking with her long silk robe over it. On her feet were green Betsey Johnson pumps. She gestured for me to come in and I took a glass from her. I set down my bag and pulled Laurel in for a big kiss. My hand grabbed and then caressed her ass through the lace. Laurel broke the kiss and took my hand while looking me in the eye.

"Hi!" She led me over to the couch, dropped her robe, and she sat down.

"Hi yourself," I said, checking her out shamelessly.

"Why don't you get more comfortable," she said, reaching for my pants.

"Okay!" I quickly stripped to my boxers.

Laurel pushed the coffee table away from the couch, I stood in front of her ready for her to take out my dick. She had other ideas. "Get on your knees," she said.

"Uh, I, okay," I was excited.

Laurel opened her legs to reveal the opening in the crotch of her bodystocking. "Do you want to eat my pussy?"

I didn't answer with words. I dove in. Laurel has the tastiest pussy and it's so sensitive. My hands pressed her inner thighs outward as my mouth kissed her labia. Laurel settled back on the couch and took a slow sip of her drink as I licked. My cock stiffened as I pictured Laurel looking down at me lavishing my love on her pussy. I felt her clit begin to swell as I licked and made sure to give it the attention it deserved. I focused my licking on repeating the motion that got me the best response from her. I needed a taste of her sweet nectar and went down to lick her opening while keeping pressure on her clit with my nose. The hair from my beard tickled her pussy and she giggled and squirmed as I kept going.

"Take off your underwear," she said. "I want to see your cock."

I quickly slipped my boxer briefs off and went right back to licking.

"Fuck it's already so hard!"

"I get really turned on eating your pussy," I told her.

"Take me to bed and fuck me right now!"

I stood up and led Laurel by the hand to the bed where I threw her down and got on top of her. I went in for a kiss and Laurel's mouth was met with a wet beard soaked in her own juices. She reached down and grabbed my cock, rubbing the head on her clit.

"Oh fuck," I shouted. My cock throbbed and Laurel pressed it to her vagina.

"Fuck me Jack. Fuck me so hard!" I slipped inside easily and pounded Laurel hard and fast. Our skin clapped together loudly with an unmistakable sound. "It's sooo good," she moaned.

"Yes, fuck I needed you."

To Be Continued...