Era Erotica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor. I'm going to lift you up." Said Cole.

She nodded vaguely in response, nearly ready to cum again.

Cole pulled her back upright, and his cock still lodged firmly in her asshole, he lifted her up using an arm under each leg. Taylor draped one arm behind him to hold on and now with their heads close together, they turned to kiss again. Her legs were now spread wide and she was suspended in midair, held aloft by Cole. He continued to fuck her. Each time he would lift her a few inches only to dropped her down, ramming his cock impossibly deep every single time. Taylor's free hand waved to the crowd before it returned to the microphone. She worked it hard and fast, just as she had practiced many lonely nights with her dildo while on tour. She was going to cum again. Hard.

"Who wants to see me cum?" Asked Taylor.

The scream of the crowd shook the entire stadium. Taylor smiled at the cheers and as the microphone moved faster and faster into her pink snatch, she shuddered and gave an almighty orgasmic shriek. Between the tatters of her leotard, her body went rigid as she squirted. Sticky, sweet lady cum blew like a geyser across the stage. The cameraman panning just in time to follow the arc of the spray as it fell upon the stage. Multiple waves of ejaculate sprayed from Taylor, soaking the floor in front of them. The spray glittered in the many lights as Cole carefully let Taylor to the ground where she promptly collapsed, the microphone slipping from her pussy with a wet thud. Winded and panting she could hear the manic cheers. In the back of her mind she remembered there was one more thing for her to do. The finale. The fans were screaming as Cole as she got on her knees and her mouth found Cole's cock. She could taste her sweaty asshole on his dick. It tasted delicious.

She paused only to pick up the microphone and say, "He's about to cum! Where do we want it?"

The stadium erupted as 50,000 people each began shouting something different. Through the haze of pleasure coursing like electricity through her body, Taylor's ears picked out a few different choices.

"TITS!"

"UP YOUR ASS!"

"DOWN YOUR THROAT!"

"BOOTS!"

"PUSSY!"

Eventually one answer began building steam amongst the others.

"FACE! FACE! FACE!"

"You want Cole to blast his creamy load all over my face?" Taylor asked her frenzied fans.

"YES!" They all screamed in earsplitting unison.

"You heard the people Cole! GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT! SPRAY YOUR CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!"

Taylor got onto her feet and squatted, thrusting her gaping asshole out in the open for all to see. She dropped the microphone to grasp his throbbing prick with both hands, stroking hard and fast. The crowd screamed as her lover's cock filled up the gigantic screens, the cameraman zooming in tight. Her mouth was open wide, red lips smeared, makeup askew, sweaty hair plastered to her forehead all with an expression begging for his semen. Cole gave a mighty bellow as Taylor stroked him. The echo of it shook the very foundations of the stadium as he burst. White, thick, ropey jets of jism launched themselves from his bulging cock, splattering onto her face. The first volley left solid white streaks from cheek to hairline. Taylor didn't let up stroking as cum fired like a machine gun out of his stiff rod. It splattered against her forehead, creating an even greater mess of the hair that lay there. More covered her eyebrows, impacting with such force that it rolled down onto her eyes. Hot globules peppered her cheeks until they were painted white. Finally, at long last, she aimed his cock into her open mouth where her tongue was treated to the salty taste of Cole's virile seed as he pumped out even more loads. Her fans went berserk as they watched their idol covered in a tidal wave of semen. Those that hadn't cum yet all began climaxing as they watched the international popstar blasted with cum. Those that had already cum, came again. And those that had cum twice, came a third time. Taylor shrieked with orgasmic joy as the entire stadium was filled with the fluids of erupting cocks and squirting vaginas. When she finally felt Cole relaxed in her hands she took his head into her mouth, sucking up any last remnants of cum that might lay there. She wiped cum out of her eyes and opened both of them, looking out over the thoroughly satisfied crowd. She brought her fingers to her mouth, lazily licking the jism off of them. She clumsily reached for the microphone, unable to feel most of her body and brought it to her mouth one final time.

"So, what do you all think of him?" Taylor asked her adoring fans while her satisfied and cum plastered face lit up the screen.

They roared their approval. They roared louder and louder. Taylor closed her eyes and let the sound wash over her. The noise became impossibly loud until suddenly there was silence. She opened her eyes and she was in a dark room. Momentarily she forgot where she was. Then she felt the warm form of Cole next to her and she remembered. She was sweaty and could feel, even now, her panties were dripping wet. Her face was warm as though it had actually been drenched in Cole's hot seed. A raging fire roared between her legs. Her pussy was begging to be touched. Her clit itching to be stroked. Cole stirred next to her and she could feel his hard erection pressed up against her. Unable to stop herself, she gently reached down and grabbed it. Her other hand slid beneath her panties touching her aching clit. She began to pleasure both herself and Cole. He didn't wake, instead groaning in his sleep as he felt her delicate fingers wrap around his member. Taylor stroked them both until she couldn't take it anymore. She slid off her own panties and Cole's underwear. She threw the sheets off. Only then did Cole start to stir awake.

"...ugghhh...Taylor?" He asked groggily, her naked form hovering above his erect cock. "What the..."

Before he could say anything, she dropped her hips, taking him deep inside of her. He gave a guttural groan of pleasure, unsure if this was a dream or not. Taylor placed her hands on his muscular chest and started rocking her hips. In the semi-dark she could hear Cole's grunts of pleasure each time she moved. She leaned down and kissed him, not caring that they both had morning breath. She continued riding him and it wasn't long before she found sweet release. The orgasm mercifully washed over her body as she shook and cried out his name in the darkness. She continued riding him through her own orgasm, which renewed itself each time she felt his purple headed warrior repeatedly charge into her g-spot. Cole gave out a warning grunt before he blasted his load, pumping jizz deep into her womb. Both panting, she climbed off of him and cuddled up next to him, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed trickling out between her thighs.

"What did I do to deserve that?" Asked Cole after a minute or two of silence.

"I just had a dream about you, that's all." Said Taylor, kissing his forehead.

"Yea? What was it about?"

"Oh, it was wild." Said Taylor with a grin.

End of Chapter Eight

12