Era Erotica Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy for Taylor. It had been so long since a man had made her cum. Well, an actual man instead of the idea of one. She had confessed to me a lot of lonely nights with her vibrator, which may or may not have been named after a certain dark-haired mystery man. Neither of our orgasms had been earthshattering, but they felt good. Besides, there was plenty more meat to go around. She had to get her money's worth after all. And I could sit around all day and flick my bean, especially when I'm treated to a live sex show with a blonde knockout and as many cocks as she can handle. The deflated prick pulled out of her and retreated through the hole as she straightened. Cum began to drip out of her pussy, splattering onto the floor with a gentle plop and rolling down her thighs.

"Next!" She said, cheerily pressing the same button.

Another cock emerged, this one smaller, but much girthier. She wrapped her fist around and spat on it, lubing it up and playing with his balls for good measure before turning around and guiding it back inside of her. Meanwhile, I stood up and stripped my panties off. I needed better access to my hungry cunt. I also looked around the room something to use other than my fingers. They were beginning to cramp up. I tried the cabinet underneath the sink.

"Jackpot."

A wide variety of sextoys were neatly laid out, ready for use. Vibrators, wands, dildos and buttplugs all glinted in the light, a treasure trove of naughty tools. I immediately grabbed the largest thing, a hefty pink vibrator. Taylor was already grunting loudly from the next room, so I quickly got back onto my bench, spread my legs and began to tease my pussy with the pink rod. I turned it on with a buzz. The sensation was immediate and powerful.

"Yea. Yea. Yea. That's the stuff..." I said, eyes fluttering before focusing on Taylor.

She was already losing herself on the hard rod. I matched her pace with the vibrator, guiding in and out just as she did. She stretched her arms out to steady herself when she heard another gentle ding. Her eyes flashed open to see that she had accidently pressed the button on the wall opposite her. Just like the cock currently stuffed into her, another appeared through the hole. Expect, this one was different. She stared at it, mouth agape and blue eyes going wide. I stared too. It was a monster. It dwarfed even the most massive schlongs I'd ever seen. And if I hadn't seen one that big, then Taylor definitely hadn't. No offense to Cole or anyone else. This prick was black, so black that it looked almost like coal. Simply put, it was the definition of a big, black cock. She dislodged the cock in her pussy to kneel down in front of the massive black beauty.

"Oh wow..." She muttered.

Taylor had never seen a black cock in real life before. I knew that for sure. She seemed oddly fascinated with it. Measuring the gigantic schlong in front of her, it was easily as long as her forearm. It had to be nearly a foot long. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue to taste it. She smiled and opened her mouth wide, trying to stuff it full of cock. She couldn't even make it halfway down the ebony pillar of meat. She tried harder, gagging on the girthy shaft. With one hand, she stroked the shaft and with the other she cupped the massive pair of bull testicles hanging underneath the ramrod of dark steel. Just one barely fit in the palm of her dainty hand. She opened wide and gobbled at his nutsack, eager to take the meatball sized orbs into her greedy orifice. As she did this, the foot or so of cock was draped across her face, spreading fresh saliva across her pale skin to mix with the drying cum still present.

"Oh my god yes. That's hot Tay. Suck those balls. You dirty girl. Fuck yea." I said to myself, totally fixated on her now.

You could have shown the raunchiest, wildest and most captivating porno imaginable and I would not have noticed, so enraptured I was with watching Taylor as she struggled to deal the size of the dark meat in front of her. While sucking on those testicles, she had neglected the other cock hanging out of the left hole. Without her attention it was struggling valiantly to remain erect. Still, for another few moments she couldn't take the testicle out of her mouth, sucking on it like it was some kind of hard candy.

"This thing is going to split me in half." She said, finally releasing his nutsack from her mouth.

She sounded incredibly excited by the idea of it. Trying to swallow the shaft again, she managed to get more of it into her mouth, but still couldn't even get close to the base. Releasing it, she studied it for a moment. As she turned around and wiggled her booty at it, lining it up with her dripping cunt.

"I know a place it'll fit."

"Oh, that's right Tay. Let that cock tear you in half. Mhhhmmmm, take it." I said, the vibrator impaling me over and over again.

Pushing backwards, she could feel the monster swell inside of her, threating to shred her insides as she struggled to accommodate the gigantic throbbing piece of man meat protruding from the wall. Now, facing a deflating cock, Taylor quickly grabbed it again, taking it into her mouth and getting it back to fully erect in no time as her lower half continued adjusting to the dick inside of her. It wasn't long before the cock she was sucking exploded, just as she released it from her mouth. It fired cum as Taylor looked on in surprise, spraying the front of her bare body. It drenched her from forehead to belly button in long white ropes of jizz. She squealed as it did so, relishing the feeling of hot cum smacking into her. The dick retreated and she suddenly found her hands and mouth lacking something to do. Across from her was the empty hole and the button. She pressed it. Yet another cock emerged. This one appeared to be as equally big, thick, veiny and black as the one currently splitting her pussy in two. A grin spread across her semen covered face. She opened her mouth wide and took the cock into it. The room was just large enough that if she bent over she could bounce along the shaft of one cock and suck the other one down like a popsicle. She tackled it with glee, letting her cheeks bounce back on the cock in her pussy and then leaning forward to guzzle down the one in her mouth. I watched with my mouth open, vibrator buzzing like an angry bee. The orgasm snuck up on me without warning, so fixated was I on the scene. In front of me.

"SHHHHIIITTTTTT!!" I screamed, the sudden and intense pressure slamming into me.

My body shuddered as I drove the vibrator in particularly deep, feeling the vibrations against the walls of my spasming vagina. Satisfied groans escaped my mouth and the feeling pulsed through me several times. As my eyes uncrossed themselves and I put my tongue back into my mouth, I looked back at Taylor. I watched as two big black cocks' spit-roasted her, bouncing back and forth between two gloryholes

"If only all those boys who ever called her a prude could see her now."

In a fit of inspiration, she punched the third button on the wall opposite from me. Another cock popped out, like a slot machine. It was long, but thin with a fat head, already dripping with precum. Taylor cooed at the appearance of a third dick. She actually got off the first big black dick and dropped to her knees in front of the third penis. I watched the back of her blonde head bob up and down the shaft sucking on his piss-slit while her other two arms stroked the two black dicks. She didn't stay in that position for long. Instead she spun around and slid her pussy on the left dick, accepting the wang most recently in her twat into her open mouth. With her free arm, she stroked the third penis. She bounced back and forth working all three cocks, pausing only to get hit with a quaking orgasm that brought her to her knees from the pleasure of it. But before long, she was back on her feet, eager to work the three cocks surrounding her.

It was like some game of whack-a-mole. Only instead of a mallet, Taylor's mouth and pussy were used to engulf a cock or two at any given time. She would bounce on a cock for a minute or two, hop off, change positions and grab a different one. The black dick on the left was the first to go off. It did so while fully lodged in her mouth, flooding her gullet with cum. She didn't miss a single drop. As the cock withdrew, she immediately slammed the button again, demanding another one to take its place. It did so, thick as a pipe. The center one was the next one to blow, just as she pulled it from her pussy. It launched thick creamy ropes of jism from ass to neck, painting her backside with semen. It disappeared and she summoned the next one. On and on it went, each dick exploding as they succumbed to Taylor's voracious sexual appetite. One painted her arm and side white as she stroked it. Another deposited its entire load into her hair, sticky jism settling into her blonde scalp. A third one fired so hard that it shot across the room, splattering semen against the door I was watching through. That particular act gave me quite the big orgasm, shaking as I watched the load slowly drip down the one-way glass. And those were not counting the numerous dicks that fired off inside of her, whether in her mouth of pussy. She guzzled down what must have been gallons of cum, even as gallons more sloshed out from between her thighs. I lost track of the number of orgasms she had while in that tiny room.

All cocks fell before Taylor. All but that very first big black dick, which held off against her onslaught of pent up sexual frustration. As the other cocks retreated, Taylor dedicated all her focus on making that big black cock cum. She dropped to her knees, sucking on the shaft, playing with his balls, deepthroating it. All the oral tricks in her book. She fit it back into her pussy, and bounced like she was riding a horizontal pogo-stick. She screamed out encouragement, filthy words escaping from between her semen-soaked lips. She screamed, sucked and fucked until it was hard enough to split her in two. I watched in awe as the black beauty swelled inside of her, balls visibly contracting as they propelled cum outwards. It shot off inside of her like a firehose, flooding her already semen-soaked pussy with even more sticky seed, blasting like a shotgun deep into her. It pumped and pumped and pumped until it she must have felt in the back of her throat.

"FFFUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEESSSSS!!" She screamed so loudly I thought it would shatter the glass.

She came like an earthquake hit her, her body giving out as her limbs spasmed and she yelled incoherently. Falling forward, she only just managed to catch herself on the soft sticky floor, laying there, utterly spent and satisfied. I could have sworn that big black cock winked at me before disappearing back through that hole. That entire display was enough to trigger my fourth orgasm. I had been building this one for a while and when I finally did cum, I fucking blasted. Squirting like a geyser as I screamed, my sticky sweet lady cum blew across the room, drenching the door in my ejaculate. And when the spurting finally stopped, I watched with lazy eyes as it dripped down the door, imitating the semen on the other side of the glass.

Now a little blurrier, Taylor sat up trembling, covered from head to toe in the semen of more men then I had counted. The freshest load dribbled out of her pussy, further coating the already sticky floor. She rubbed her jaw and pussy, sore from the pounding and blowing they had received and given. As I finally closed my legs and tossed the wet pink vibrator aside, I watched as she slowly began to lick the congealing jism off of her body. The expression on her face was like that of fine food connoisseur enjoying an expensive meal.

"Hmmm...empty holes...blank spaces...there's something there."

Apparently, her writing slump was over. A wide smile broke out over her spunk-splattered face. This had been a great idea, for both of us really. Now it was time to get cleaned up and get out of here.

2018

Cole sat slack-jawed on the couch as Cara finished her story. Taylor was looking at him very coyly, trying gauging his reaction. Cole went to speak, but found his mouth very dry.

He cleared his throat and said, "Wow Cara. Swift? That. That was. Umm."

"A lot?" Cara asked. "Yea it was."

"I still can't believe you watched me. You promised you wouldn't! And that is not where I got the inspiration from Blank Space from!" Said Taylor.

Cara shrugged and looked around for another bottle of wine. Taylor looked at her model friend and then back at Cole. Very suddenly, she stood up and stormed out of the room. Cara's eyes followed her.

"Better follow her mate." She said to Cole, who was already getting up.

Taylor was standing in the hallway, arms wrapped around herself. Cole came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She spoke first.

"I should have never let Cara tell that story. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. I'm sorry. Now you think I'm some insatiable cock-craving slut."

"Oh Swift..." He said, squeezing her tight in his arms and flashing a grin. "I already knew that."

"Shut up!" Said Taylor, playfully slapping his arm.

"But seriously, I know you too well to ever think that. You were horny, you fixed it. Nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, what I was going to say before you left is that was way hot."

She turned around to look at him. "Really?"

"Fuck yea Swift! Who knew you could handle so much! I'm going to have to step up my game!"

"Mmmmhhhh..." She said, leaning in close for a kiss. "Your cock is more than enough for me."

They kissed, embracing each other tightly in the hallway. She broke away and looked directly into his eyes, a sly smile forming on her lips.

"You know... Cara told me about this nice place on 54th street that may or may not have a secret gloryhole in one of the bathroom stalls." She looked at him with questioning eyebrows.

"I'll get my coat." Said Cole immediately.

"Cara!" Taylor called out. "We're going out for a bit! Don't wait up!"

The British model mumbled something in reply. They both hurried to get ready for a night of fun.

End of Chapter Twelve

12