Era Erotica Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back in the car." He said.

Taylor woozily stood up and fell backwards into the passenger seat, she spread her legs wide, hands still cuffed behind her. Cole leaned down, holding onto the doorframe for support as he pounded her pussy, watching her face twist with pleasure behind those dark shades.

"Oh, officer! OFFICER! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Taylor screamed out as Cole kept up his relentless fucking. "I'M CUMMING!"

She shuddered, her legs falling from their held-up position as she spasmed and twitched, the orgasm ravaging her body. Cole pulled out of her, standing up and panting, the hot sun beating down on his back. He slowly stroked his cock up and down, just about ready to cum himself. Taylor looked back up at him.

"Your turn Officer Stephens. Will you cum for me? I really don't want that ticket."

"A dirty slut like you probably loves a good facial. Get on your knees."

Taylor did so, kneeling carefully back onto the jacket still on the ground. Cole didn't uncuff her as he increased the speed of his strokes, jerking himself with Taylor waiting expectantly for his load.

"Come on officer. Cum for me! Spray that load all over my slutty face!"

A second later, he did just that. Letting out a mighty bellow, Cole leveled his loaded weapon and began blasting her face with thick white ropes of semen. Covering her completely, he made sure to blast two sticky wads on each lens of her sunglasses. As his barrage came to a stop, Taylor opened her mouth to stuck out any leftover cum in his dick, ensuring he was as dry as the desert around them.

"Hmmm...tastes so good. Am I free to go?"

"Yea. We're done here. Don't let me catch you speeding anymore." Cole said, reaching around to remove the handcuffs.

"I don't know about. I might just let you catch me speeding again if that's how I can get out the ticket."

Breaking characters as Taylor searched for some wet wipes to clean off, Cole asked, "So it was as good as you imagined?"

"Better." She said, wiping her face off in the rearview mirror. "My face is a mess!"

"Yea it is. You've still got a bit of cum on your forehead." He said, indicating where.

"Whoops. Oh man, it's in my hair too." Said Taylor, scrutinizing herself more carefully.

Cole chuckled as he put his regular clothes back on, asking, "To LA?"

"To LA." She nodded.

***

When they finally reached Los Angeles, the end of their road trip, they were both quite exhausted. It wasn't just the driving, but the sex that did it. Cole settled into Taylor luxurious mansion. Of all the many high-end places they'd stayed the past week, nothing quite compared to Taylor's place.

"What are we doing next week Swift?" Cole asked as he kicked his shoes off and settled down onto their bed.

Taylor was busy rummaging through her gigantic closet looking for something. She didn't immediately answer him and Cole felt his eyelids droop as the pillow cradled his head. Taylor cleared her throat loudly and his eyes snapped open. She was striking a pose, clad only in a skimpy black bikini.

"How does the Caribbean sound?"

Cole's cock jumped awake in his pants.

End of Chapter Fourteen

12