Era Erotica Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're feeling a bit warm. Let's have you strip down. That should cool you off."

Her hands were a blur, undoing his pants before he could even pull his shirt off. Standing upright with her chest and ass thrust outwards, she swaggered to the front of the bed, heels clicking all the while. With a simple tug, his trousers came right off. She tossed them behind her as she indicated for him to take his shirt off, which he did promptly. Now only his underwear struggled to hold down his massive erection. Taylor made a mock surprised face as she gazed longingly at his groin. Moving back to the side of the bed, she framed his throbbing boner with her hands, feeling it quiver with anticipation beneath the tight fabric.

"I see the problem now Mr. Stephens. This area definitely needs to be treated."

Cole muttered incoherently as she gave it a squeeze before reaching for the waistband. Tantalizingly, she pulled his drawers down, allowing his cock to spring forward into view. Dragging them down his legs, she balled them up and threw them across the room.

"You are quite the impressive specimen!" She said excitedly, blue eyes round and shiny.

Grabbing the thick slab, she gave it a few strokes just to make sure it was fully erect. Held in her grasp, it stood tall like a skyscraper above the bed.

"I find an oral technique to be most effective." She said with a sly smirk.

Bending over again, her mouth hovered inches above his stiff wang. Eyes flicking away for a moment, Cole gaped in awe as each tight buttcheek burst forth from beneath the ridiculously short white uniform. The supple curve of her behind was not interrupted by the presence of any panties. Her bright ruby red lips pursed together, allowing a long string of drool to escape from in-between them. Stretching down, the string of saliva connected with his tip, uniting her lips and his cock. As the string stretched on and on he felt the warm liquid roll down his hard shaft.

"Now Mr. Stephens. You just relax. Stay still while I perform the treatment. Ok?"

"Yes doctor." He said, the anticipation killing him as his cock trembled.

Taylor smiled and opened her mouth wide. Cole watched as his cock disappeared into that crimson hole. Warm, hot breath tingled his sensitive skin flute before those lips closed shut and she sucked. A hot, wet, soft vacuum turned on and began slurping down his cock.

"FUCK!" He swore, unable to stop himself.

Her smile got bigger as her eyes opened and looked towards him. Holding him inside her skilled orifice, her tongue worked wicked tricks. He couldn't see it, but he could feel it coiled around his shaft like a boa constrictor. Lips pressed tight near his base, no liquid escaped as Taylor sucked upwards, swallowing a potent mixture of spit and precum. A hand gave a gentle squeeze on his nutsack as her tongue swirled like a tornado. Eventually released him with a loud *POP*. She looked up, lipstick already smearing.

"How's the pressure Mr. Stephens? Is it alright?"

"Yes...it's very good Doctor Swift."

"Excellent." She said smiling and nodding, her stiff hair shaking. "I'll continue with the procedure then."

Her lips latched back onto his bell-end. Wrapped around him tightly and sucking something fierce, she began moving up and up along the hard pillar of flesh. Her hand found its way to grip his cock, right below her roving lips. Mouth and hand moved in unison, up and down with ferocious speed. Loud slurping and suction noises sounded as she struggled to retain her saliva while slobbering along the entire length of his prick in rapid succession. Settling in, Cole laid back to appreciate both the view and the feeling of Taylor providing such an oral spectacle. She was showing off as he put both hands back behind his head and watched her blonde head bob. Her hair remained frozen in place as her motions became more and more frantic, lips streaking back and forth across his fat meaty schlong. His toes curled and his breathing became labored as Taylor treated him to an oral servicing the likes of which had rarely been seen before. Even bent over as she was, she showed no signs of slowing down. Cole could her the clicking of her heels as her legs twitched and shuffled back and forth to keep her and balance and to try and calm the fire raging between her thighs. The minutes dragged on and Taylor sucked him with even more vigor, Cole began to feel the cum bubbling around his scrotum. She released him, coming up for air, sucking it down between utterly smeared lips. The evidence of her treatment plastered all over his prick. Her mascara was slightly smudged as well, making her look all the hotter.

"Well I have to say Mr. Stephens, I've never had a patient who didn't succumb to my oral treatment."

Cole gave a genuine laugh at that. That was probably true. "Is my condition that serious Doctor Swift? Isn't there anything else you can do?"

Taylor stood up, rubbing her chin as she considered it. "There is something else I can do. It's quite experimental though."

"What is it? Anything you can do, please doctor."

In response, Taylor lifted one long leg up onto the bed. Her red heel dug into the mattress as she turned slightly to display her smooth pussy. The hem of the nurse's outfit doing absolutely nothing to conceal it. Those puffy pinks lips were already shiny with arousal.

"I'm going to try a much more physically intensive treatment."

She clambered up onto the bed, kneeling on all fours as she faced him. Again, he stared slack-jawed at her cleavage. She left the heels on. Straddling his lap on her knees, she lined up his lipstick smeared tool with her dripping velvety twat.

"Here we go."

She sank down onto him, her delicious, wet snatch swallowing him whole. Both parties let out a lustful cry as he filled her up. Giving herself a moment to adjust to the rock-hard stick of manmeat inside of her, she looked down at him and grinned like a fool.

"Quite the specimen!" She exclaimed, before starting to move her hips, propelling herself on red-stockinged knees.

Leaning forward, she pressed herself against him. Her tits squashed against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples poking through the fabric. Her lips were inches above his own, still as smeared and slutty as ever. She rocked forward, still riding him.

"Sometimes the patient needs something a little more intimate for the treatment to work. Is this good Mr. Stephens?"

Her big blue eyes blinked beneath dark, heavy lashes. In response, he brought his lips up to meet hers. Together their mouths collided in a hot, wet, sloppy battle for dominance. Her tongue darted into his mouth as he tried to wrestle it down with his own. Those plump lips kissed him over and over again, gradually moving from his mouth and down to his neck where they sucked as the tender flesh there. All the while, she continued her rhythmic steady clap of her pussy on his hard cock. Releasing his neck after leaving a sufficient mark, she sat up.

Now looming tall over him, she said, "Intimate is good, but most of the time my patients need it hard and fast."

Building up speed, her tight snatch gushed as she used his cock, impaling herself over and over again. Jiggling with the force, her tits threatened to flop out of their lacy confinement. Her tiny hat fell off as she slammed down on him with tremendous force. She failed to notice, so utterly consumed she was with treating her patient. When he went to grab onto her hips, she pushed his arms back, holding them against the mattress with surprising strength.

"No! No! I'm the doctor here! You need to lie very still!" She uttered in-between the loud slapping noises of their genitals.

Normally Cole would have protested, but it also might be nice to just lay there and have her go bananas all over him. She released her tight grip on him as he rested his arms behind his head, put a big smirk on his face and watched Taylor riding his cock like she was practicing for the rodeo. The uniform was threatening to tear apart as all her shaking bits fought to break free. Placing both hands on his chest and digging scarlet nails into his muscular torso, she sank to the hilt. She began to gyrate her hips like a practiced onstage dance routine. Back, forth, side-to-side and all around she worked her hips, her snug, slick snatch using his cock like a joystick. Those smeared lips smiled as she watched his expression twist and contort with pleasure. Like the ultimate lap dance, she ground her groin with him firmly lodged inside.

"Is everything feeling ok with the procedure?"

"Hmmm...yessss...feels good!"

Gyrating her hips, a bit more, she adjusted herself, positioning her legs under her. Heels dug into the blankets as she squatted over him, her feet now firmly planted on the ground. Leaning back in a crab-like position, her hands gripped his legs for support as her feet inched further and further up the bed. They came to rest near his shoulders as she steadied herself. Cole felt her silky slit undulated around him until she was ready to start again. She started to bounce again, using him like a pogo stick. Based on her cries, it was the greatest pogo stick ride ever because with every bounce, she got louder. Cole could feel his penis thrust into the deepest recesses of her cunt as she slammed herself down on him. Her cunt flooding his prick as he now banged into her g-spot with each sweaty smack of skin.

"Oh god!" She yelled. "OH MY GOD!"

"What's wrong Doctor Swift?" Cole said through gritted teeth as she rode him like a mechanical bull.

"I'm going to cum!" She shrieked at the tops of her lungs. "I'm going to cum! C-C-CUM! CUMMMMMING!"

Her body twitched and Cole watched as every muscle in her stunning legs visibly tense up. She thrust her chest out as her back arched and he heard the ripping of fabric. Still screaming, her tits popped out of their red-laced prison to tremble and quake as the orgasm tore through her body. Both pink nipples looked sharp enough to cut glass. Taylor twitched and trembled several times until the orgasm finally released her from its clutches. She blinked dazedly at him.

"Please excuse my unprofessionalism Mr. Stephens. I assure you it won't happen again. We should be finished with your treatment shortly."

Cole had to struggle to hold his laughter as she adjusted herself again. Now truly squatting on his dick, she used only her toned legs to slide that hot cunt along his member. She broke her promise. Within minutes she was cumming again, screaming at the top of her lungs with orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck! Mr. Stephens, really, I'm terribly sorry. This has never happened with any of my other patients."

"It's alright Doctor Swift. Actually, I think I'm just about there." Cole said through gritted teeth.

He had nearly lost it during the last orgasm and was now positively throbbing, ready to burst inside of her wet snatch at any second.

"Oh excellent!" She said, extracting herself off his hard cock on shaking legs. "I'll need to taste the sample. That way I can determine any future treatments."

Before he could say anything, her mouth was back around his cock, taking him deep, hard and fast. She grinned at the taste of herself on his meat slab. Cole moaned softly, but it grew louder and louder as he felt himself ready to blow. His knuckles were white as his fists clenched the bedsheets and his toes curled.

"DOCTOR!" He yelled out as she sought to suck every last ounce of cum from his swollen balls. "I'M CUMMING DOCTOR!"

She made a happy gurgling noise, unwilling to dislodge the cock from her mouth. Cole's cock swelled, right before he fired the first wet sticky wad into her anxiously awaiting mouth. Squealing with glee, she felt the initial volley of salty thick spunk paint the insides of her mouth white. Cole blasted out more ropes of pearly jism as Taylor greedily kept her lips tight, ensuring not a drop was spilled, taking it all. Cole relaxed as the last of his seed sucked out by Taylor. Coming off his cock she looked up at him, her cheeks bulging with his semen. Opening wide, her pink tongue gleefully dove in and out of the pool of spunk. Then she closed those plump lips and gave a big gulp, swallowing his jism down her gifted throat. Grinning, she opened her mouth to prove it was all gone, tongue still searching out every last trace of cum coating her teeth and gums.

Clearing her throat, she said, "Well Mr. Stephens. I must say, you have quite the stamina."

"Thanks doc. Do you recommend further treatment?"

"You seem healthy enough, but I'm going to need to continue your treatment. Repeatedly. Just for the next week or so to make sure that you are fully healed."

"Repeatedly?"

"I'd advocate for two or three times a day."

"Doctor's orders." He said, shrugging as she grinned gleefully.

*****

One ball-draining week later Cole found himself back at the office. It was Déjà vu. Plenty of work waiting him. Everyone tiptoed around him like he had an infectious disease. Everyone except his boss, who came barging in about five minutes after he sat down.

"Stephens! Finally, back, huh? Or are you gonna fake another heart attack to get some more vacation time?" Cole grit his teeth, his heart already beating faster in his chest. "You really screwed the pooch on the last one, but legal tells me I can't fire you after your episode. At least not for a little while, so you get another chance not to fuck up this pitch." Blood was thundering in his ears as he gripped the desk tighter. "I can't imagine what the fuck you have to be so stressed about. You clearly aren't working all that hard. And your girlfriend is a goddamn popstar. Is that hot piece of ass too much for you? Or not enough? Does she not put out?"

That was the last straw. "You know what Ted." Cole said, shouting at the top of his lungs. The last word was laced with venom. People outside stopped in their tracks. "Fuck you."

"Excuse me?" He said, eyes popping out of his head.

"I said, FUCK YOU! I've had enough of this. All your bullshit, covering your ass and taking your crap. I QUIT!"

His voice got really low as Ted's eyes widened. "And if you ever talk about Taylor like that again, I will beat you senseless."

Cole stood up and walked out. Every eye in the office was on him, but he didn't care, he was headed back to Taylor.

*****

"And I just quit." He said, having just finished recounting the story.

"Wow, Cole. Just wow. Sounds like good riddance." She said, rubbing his hand.

"I think it was a long time coming."

"Do you know what you are going to do next?"

"Not sure yet. I'll some time to think about it, scope a few other companies. See whose hiring. Call a headhunter maybe."

Taylor paused and looked down shyly. She said, "...You know, you could always come work for me. I always seem to need good marketing people. And I've seen some of your work. You're good. Very good."

"You serious Swift? You'd really want me to work for you?"

She nodded emphatically. "Just think of us as the ultimate power couple."

Cole sat back in his chair, thinking about. It could work. It could definitely work. Making Taylor Swift look good? It sounded like the easiest job in the world.

"You know Swift, that's not a bad idea. Not bad at all. I might just do that."

She grinned widely.

End of Chapter Eighteen

12