Era Erotica Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, she kissed me once more. Long. Deep. Tender. As we kissed, my knees bent until my feet were flat on the bed. Surging upwards, I lent real power to what previously had been only been the gentlest of thrusts. Taylor broke our kiss, crying out in surprise at the sudden and renewed vigor of penetration.

"Karlie! Fuck!" She yelled, her hands searching for a place to hold and gripping the top of the headboard.

Her head hung limply only a few inches above my own, her breathing labored and body trembling. Encouraged by the pleasure signals, I power bottomed up into her. With facial features becoming more and more scrunched up, I could only tear my eyes away to watch her breasts bounce or watch my fake cock slide all the way in and out of her. The dildo was curved upwards ever-so-slightly as to provide maximum stimulation to the g-spot and I knew without a doubt I was hitting it every time.

"Mhmm. Karlie!" Taylor groaned. "God. You're...you're..."

"What TayTay? Tell me." I said, a hard edge to my voice.

"Ugh! You're gonna make me cum! Again!" Taylor cried out, her voice high-pitched and breathless.

As I thrusted up and held it deep, my toned ass lifted fully off the bed, her body shook. Legs twitched and spasmed. Toes curled. Breasts bounced and quivered. A shriek of pleasure cut loudly through the bedroom air, eventually lowering until it was the dullest of groans. Letting her bask in afterglow of the orgasm, only when I was sure she was totally and uttered finished did I pull myself out of her. To the left she slid off of me, laying in a satisfied quivering heap. Closing my eyes, myself and relishing the feeling of making Taylor Swift cum, I felt a tugging at my hips and opened my eyes to find her fingers clumsily attempting to unbuckle one of the straps.

"What are you doing TayTay?" I asked playfully, the mirth back in my voice.

"Your turn. I'm gonna make ya cum." She replied, practically stumbling over words, but with a dogged determinedness.

"Are you sure you can handle all of this?" I asked, wrapping my hand around the rubber cock, still slick and glistening with her cunt cream.

"Maybe we can try later, but right now I want to taste you. I need to taste you." She replied in a deadly serious tone.

Undoing the buckle on the other side, the toy fell away. Picking it up, Taylor placed it on the nightstand. Before she could move, I straddled her chest. Looking down, I was now the one towering tall above her. Without words, she nodded slowly, sliding down the bed until her head wasn't even touching the pillows, my pussy was directly over her face. And more importantly her plump pink lips and her nimbly dexterous tongue. Positively burning with desire, I sank downwards, a knee on either side of her head. Gripping the top of the headboard, much like she had, she began eating me out.

"That's it, TayTay." I muttered, her tongue pressing against my clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue before diving deep into the sea of salty sweet velvety goodness.

It wouldn't take long. I was already primed and ready and Taylor's skills quickly brought me to the very edge. With my chin on my collarbone, our eyes locked. Hers seemed to alight with blue fire, the same desire burning in mine. On their own accord, my hips moved, grinding my sopping wet slit against her pretty face. Tongue moving with blinding speed, rolling over itself, flicking against me in rapidly succession. It was building. That intense pressure at my very core. Growing and growing, it needed release. Now.

"TayTay!" I cried out.

A violent jolt made my entire body arch, tensed like a coiled spring and releasing with explosive force. Shaking all over from head to toe, I left behind a wash of arousal on Taylor's pink lips and chin. Laying down next to her, we snuggled up, holding each other close. We lay there, simply staring at each other, our fingers tracing in lazy spirals on flawless and exposed skin. Taylor opened her mouth to speak, then closed it. Then with a bit more determination, she opened it again and whispered so that I could just barely hear it.

"You know...I'd risk it all for us. For you." She said, staring very intently at me in the semi-darkness.

"What do you mean?" I asked, snuggling even closer to her.

"I mean, my career, my image, my reputation. All to tell the world about us. To come out and face it together, you and me, side-by-side. As a couple."

With a Cheshire cat smile, I leaned in to kiss her. A gentle pressing of lips. When it broke, I stroked her pretty blonde hair.

"Hush now TayTay. Maybe someday. But for now, things are good as they are. I'm not sure the world is ready for a power couple like us." I said, with a small chuckle. "You know, that's just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard from a lover."

"Well...I do love you." Taylor said, then rather quickly. "I love you."

I paused. That was the first time either of us had said the L-word. The silence seemed to stretch endlessly as she waited for my response.

"You know that I love you too TayTay." I said, and darted in a for a quick kiss before she could say anything.

Even so, I could see the relief etched on her face. And as we kissed, tucked away, safely hidden beneath her sheets, I pushed down the lie. The lie that I did love her, at least in the same way she loved me. The lie that I would ever even consider going public. There was too simply too much at stake. Too much to risk losing. For me, at least. But instead of me saying any of that and ruining this nice moment, I kissed her deeply. For now, we could just have our fun. Harmless fun and nobody would get hurt. Taylor would see one day that I was right in my thinking. After all, she had even more at stake than I did. More to lose. How could she ever seriously consider going public with us? At least, that was what I told myself. It made the lie easier to swallow.

2021

Wiping the tears from her eyes with a tissue, Karlie took a deep a breath, trying to regain control of herself. Lowering the divide, she opened her mouth to ask the driver to take her home, but then paused.

"Yes, Ms. Kloss. Where would you like to go?"

Instead of heading home, and facing an empty house or her husband even, if he was back from his business trip, she considered another option. Her hand drifted to her phone. Scrolling through, she passed numerous numbers of various booty calls. Damn these pregnancy hormones were insane, the sadness she felt quickly being consumed by one overpowering urge. Horniness. With her other hand resting on her swollen belly, a feeling of guilt twisted inside of her. Anyone of these guys in her phone could be the father. She'd kept hooking up with them on the regular, even once she and her husband had started trying. In fact, she'd only managed to make it less than a month without infidelity. Even in a pandemic. Once, in a fit of madness and pure risk, she'd invited all of them over at once. They'd run a train on her fertile and unprotected pussy all night, each one leaving behind a bigger and creamier load than the last. To this day, she still didn't know exactly why she'd done it. Right now, she didn't care.

Quickly typing out message to the lucky one at the top one on this list, it was followed by an almost immediate response. Placing the phone down, Karlie gave a guilty smile and gave the driver the address. As he pulled out of the driveway, she was so horny, so eager for a distraction that she might fuck him too. It wouldn't have been the first time. Nor would it be the last. For the moment, she settled back in her seat, Taylor was already the furthest thing from her mind as she headed somewhere that was definitely not her home.

End of Chapter Thirty-Six

12