All Comments on 'Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 01'

by MrHenry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300about 7 years ago
HOPING

THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS WONDERFUL STORY, THE BUILT UP WAS WONDERFUL AND DESERVES MORE CHAPTERS, FOR SURE...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it! Would have only changed one thing...

At the point when Erica removes her shorts, she should have been wearing panties. Alternatively, when she saw the movie, she could have excused herself and changed into that nightie she was wearing the night before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Love it please keep it coming

I wish I was Erica mmm

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Lovingly compelling

Very well written and patiently unfolded. Interesting choice of having the tale told from the father's perspective rather than from the transsexual's. Lead-in to sex was terrific, hot and wet. One thing I felt was missing, perhaps we'll see in Chapter 02 - which I will definitely read. From this loving father so concerned about his son's psyche and development, I would expect some guilt and angst in realizing he had broken the incest taboo. I think it makes the story sexy but a man portrayed as so sensitive would have to go into a moral dilemma over what happened. It just would be in character, I think. Just talking author to author here.

The story rocks and I put my vibrator to use on second reading. So wet now!

xoxo,

Di

JD2100JD2100about 7 years ago
loved it

great story and i can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!

Very good start. I hope this continues for a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Wishes I was Erica. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHenry@MrHenry
247 Followers
I am a 56 year old DWM. I love writing and hope you enjoy my stories. All feedback and comments are welcome, so let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES