Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monk this is fascinating! I'm seeing a completely new side of you."

"Same here kiddo. I'm seeing completely new aspects of you."

"If you consider seeing me masturbating an aspect" she said sarcastically.

"Ha! It is another aspect of you. You're an intelligent, sensitive, sexual, multi-faceted woman. Exactly the way you should be."

"Aww. You say the sweetest things. I'm not showcasing much of my intelligence and sensitivity tonight. Guess I'm concentrating on the facet that's left."

"Ha!"

"So what are we going to do here? Jerk off together while we watch more porn?"

"It's beginning to look that way. Unless there's something you'd rather do."

"How about some Bananagrams?" she said overenthusiastically.

I knew her well enough to know her sense of humor. I almost did a spit take with my wine.

"No, this is fine. This is FUN!"

"OK, short explanation of what you're going to see next. This is me with a married woman I met a couple of years ago. Before we shot this, she confided to me that she loved to suck cock then qualified it with the sentence, 'I love to be made to suck cock.' So remember, this is all consensual."

Erica sat down right next to me on the couch. "Roll tape." She ordered.

I hit play on the next video.

This one was a POV that I shot with a married woman named Melissa. I was sitting in a chair. She was kneeling between my legs. She was full--figured. Her long black hair was pulled up in a pony tail high on the back of her head. She had incredibly full lips, dark hair and blue eyes. She was looking up, past my stiff cock, to my face. She said, "What do you want me to do?"

My answer was to grab the pony tail and use it to move her lips to the head of my erection. "No." she said pleadingly. I lifted her head up and slapped her hard across the face. "Suck the dick slut." She was stunned by the blow, but when I returned her lips to my fat dick, they opened and allowed access.

"Jeez! You fucking slapped her silly. I felt that over here."

One hand was touching her cheek.

"She agreed to that before we started rolling. She said nobody had ever treated her as roughly as she wanted."

"No hands bitch. Use them to play with your pussy."

Obediently, Melissa's hands fell to her lap and got busy.

Erica's hand followed suit. She lowered it and began rubbing her clit through her panties, then pulled them to aside to give her better access. Her eyes were open wide and transfixed on the screen. She was high as Everest -- starting on a trip to the magic land of Orgasm. I'd never seen her less than fully dressed before, and now I was stealing glances at her lovely, young cunt. She had a very thick bush.

On screen, the next few minutes were a battle -- the woman trying to push her head away from my erection, and me trying to shove the whole thing down her throat. After a few more slaps, my erection won.

Erica gasped every time my hand struck Melissa's face.

My cock was balls deep in Melissa's mouth Her lips were stretched obscenely wide around the root and she was looking up into my eyes. There was resignation in her eyes. Her muffled moans indicated that she was also on the precipice of an orgasm. I felt her tongue licking my balls.

"I can't believe these women can take your whole cock in their mouths."

Truth was, Melissa was a huge oral slut, and by her own admission, she'd sucked a lot of cocks. She actually boasted about her oral skills. She told me once, that mine was about the largest she could deep throat, though she'd sucked larger ones.

So I wasn't being fully honest when I replied, "I trained them to."

This elicited a soft groan from Erica and I felt her hand seeking the dick she was seeing on the screen. I spread my legs to give her easier access.

On the video I was speaking. "Now we're going to have some fun bitch. I'm going to use your mouth for a cum bucket."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"I'm going to use your throat to masturbate in."

"MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

Melissa's mouth was full of cock, but she could move just enough to try to shake her head 'No'.

Still holding onto the pony tail, I slowly raised her head until the tip of my cock was visible.

"You mean yes, don't you?" I viciously thrust her head downward, burying my whole dick in her throat. She gurgled and whimpered as I drove my eight inches into her esophagus time after time. Her fat cushy lips disappeared with each thrust, then dragged along the shaft on each outstroke -- as if they were reluctant to give up their prize. She began coming as she got the throatfuck of a lifetime.

"Omigod that's so fucked up!" Erica's one hand was making squishy noises in her cunt, while the other had taken over for me stroking my dick.

"I'm not gonna fuck you Monk. I just want to stroke you while we watch, OK?"

So what does it mean when a woman who previously said she's not interested in you starts jerking you off while she masturbates? Never mind. Rhetorical question.

I said the only thing that came to mind. "OK by me."

"I mean it's kinda cool to be holding the dick I'm watching on screen. Let me just say it. You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen in person, and it's kinda scary, but it excites me too. I'm warming up to it. You're destroying these women with it."

"Like I said, consenting adults. I've been lucky. I came across some women who seem to like this stuff. They get off on the dirtiness of it. Maybe all women do, given the right circumstances. I haven't been with all women. Plus, they all knew they were being recorded, so there's an aspect of playing to the camera. They're possibly working out their porn slut fantasies. They're sure helping with mine."

"It's all good. I've seen homemade porn but never anything like this. With amateur porn, the women seem to be going along because their boyfriends want them to. These women are begging you to do stuff to them, so it's easy to believe they really like it too. I don't know if I'd like to be one of these women but I'm really getting off on seeing what you're doing to them.

The scene on the TV had changed. I was doing a mock interview with the married woman. "Hello everyone, this is Melissa. Melissa would you tell our viewers what you are."

"I'm a cocksucking slut."

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

"I'm a cocksucking slut."

"And what did you just do?"

"I can't believe it. I just came while I was getting fucked in the ass."

Me: (in mock surprise), "And why would that be?

"Because I'm a cocksucking, ass fucking whore."'

"There you have it ladies and gentlemen. You heard it here first."

FADE TO BLACK

Erica was actively taking care of both of us at the same time. Her tiny hand was doing a pretty good job of keeping me hard.

"Good multi-tasking kiddo."

But Erica was elsewhere. Focused on something else. She continued masturbating the two of us while she asked, "She's married?"

"Yes ma'am. Long story"

"I can't believe she trusted you not to upload this to a porn site."

"I've made videos with four different married women. They all trusted me."

"They didn't mind being videotaped?"

"I used my powers of persuasion."

Another pause then, "Did you really fuck her in the ass?"

"Yup. I put her on her knees and bent her over the couch we're sitting on. Fucked her doggy style. Told her to play with her pussy until she came."

"Did she?"

I could tell Erica was nearing another peak. She was using her thumb to strum her clit like a guitar. She took a break from stroking my cock, to concentrate on her own pleasure.

"She really did, she screamed like a banshee."

Erica closed her eyes. "Ohhh... she's such a slut. Married, cheating whore. Dirty fucking tramp. She deserved to get FUCKED... in the ASS... like a DOG! AAAAAAAOOOOOWWW!"

She blasted off. She used both hands to finger bang herself through a couple of orgasms.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! Letting you... slap her around... Letting you fuck her mouth... Calling herself... an assfucking whore... on camera... choking on your dick while she came... UNNNNNHHHHH!... COMMMIIINNNGGGG! SHITSHITSHIT... AHHHHHHH!

Speaking of my dick, it was an eight on the ruler and a 10 on Moh's scale. Thank you Cialis.

When she finally achieved re-entry she looked at me and said, "Monk, this is crazy. I've never masturbated in front of anyone before, and now I can't stop. Watching your porn with you is so weird. I'm ashamed of what I'm doing but I just realized, it's part of the reason why I came so much and so hard. I think I come harder when you watch me. I had no idea. I never knew that about myself before. Probably because I've never felt comfortable and safe enough with anyone to do this before."

"Did watching my porn help?"

"Did it ever!"

"Why do you think it made you come so good?"

"Well, I'm really high, so there's that. Also it's really dirty. Those women are being so slutty for you. It made me want to be a little slutty too. It's kind of demeaning masturbating while someone watches me -- like I'm putting on a sex show. That's where the shame comes in, but it seems like the shame gets me more excited. What you're doing to them is pretty demeaning too."

"I think that's part of what makes it exciting to them... and maybe to you."

"Maybe. This is opening up new vistas for me. Monk, you can be such a hardass!"

A pause, then she realized that she'd started fingering her pussy while we were talking.

"Ohgod, I'm being so slutty. I can't stop touching myself."

Another pause in the conversation, but not the masturbation.

She smiled. "But you like slutty, don't you? You like your women to act like total whores. Did you like the show I put on for you? Did you like watching me make myself come for you? Was it slutty enough for you?"

"It certainly was little one. Look what you did to me."

I redirected her attention to my cock which was standing proud in my lap. I grabbed the lube and squirted some on it, letting it drip down the length. Then I just sat there and did nothing.

She got the message. She reached over and began stroking me again, her hand dancing up and down the shaft of my shiny dick, spreading the goo all over it. She seemed mesmerized by it.

"Seems like you got excited when Melissa said she came while she got sodomized. If you're interested in anal, I've got some."

"OK."

She was staring at my cock in her hand. Somehow she managed to remove her other hand from her vulva and brought it into play tickling my balls while she jerked me off. She licked her lips -- always a sign that things are about to get interesting. I leaned forward and queued up the next video. Erica's hand made squishy noises as it travelled up and down my dick.

"This is Greta, we were engaged for about a year, but it didn't work out."

FADE UP TO:

Rear view of a naked woman in thigh-high boots, on her hands and knees. No face, just two boots, a shapely ass and a shaved pussy. Her hands were between her legs, playing with her labia and rubbing her clit. They were handcuffed together and the cuffs make occasional clinking noises..

"Give it to me. Give me that big cock in my ass. Fuck your whore."

"Oooooooooohhhhhh. She's begging you."

"Watch."

I stepped into the frame behind her -- naked, my dick at full staff -- and just shoved it up her ass while she screamed in pain. In less than a minute though, she began moving back against me -- slowly at first, then with increasing speed and energy -- until she was impaling herself on my cock.

"Oh fuck me. Ahhh. Oh! That's it! Fuck me. Ohhh yeahhh! Oww! Omigod! Your cock is so big in my ass!"

Erica had stopped the hand job as the video began playing and scooched down to rest her head on my thigh. She watched a few seconds of the on-screen action, then snaked a hand down behind her and began playing with her own butthole. From my angle I couldn't really see what she was doing, but whatever it was she seemed to like it.

Greta was bouncing back and forth on my dick, taking the whole thing with no trouble. One hand was frantically rubbing her clit. When I began thrusting my hips to meet hers, the pace picked up. A loud slapping noise accompanied each thrust. After about a minute of brutal ass fucking, she had a screaming orgasm. Her pussy began squirting a stream of ejaculate all over my dick and balls and down her thighs into her boots.

I heard a sharp intake of breath and an "Omigod!" from my lap. Erica's other hand had snaked down her front to play with her puss. She rolled mostly on her back and spread her legs wide. She wanted me to have a good view. Looking up into my eyes, she began fingering both of her holes simultaneously. I started gently caressing her hair and face. Occasionally she'd glance at the train wreck on screen but, for the most part, she only had eyes for me. Personally, I was finding the live show far more interesting than the video. Nobody had touched my dick in a few minutes, but it was still fully tumescent.

On the TV Greta's ass fuck continued while she screamed, "I'm coming again! Ahhh! You fucker! Kill me with that dick! Rip me open!" More ejaculate gushed from her vagina.

Erica was getting close to another big one. Her finger fucking accelerated its pace.

High pitched whimpers escaped her lips.

On screen, I announced that I was going to come. I pulled out of Greta's ass and on cue, she turned around and knelt on the floor. I turned sideways to the camera giving it a profile view of my cock. It was glistening with lube from her rectum. Greta's face was a few inches away. I began stroking myself.

"Make me suck it you bastard. Fuck my face with that dirty cock! Make me taste my ass."

"You filthy little cum pig." I grabbed her hair. And slowly wormed my 8 inches all the way down her throat until it disappeared. Greta's lips stretched wide as she attempted to fit the considerable girth of my dick past her lips. Retching, gurgling sounds were emanating from her throat, but she made no attempt to push me away.

"Oh fuck!" Erica busted loose with another orgasm. Her fingertips were frantically pushing in and out of her holes. She flopped around on the couch like a trout in a rowboat.

Glacially slowly, I removed my dick from Greta's mouth and pointed it at her face.

"Give it to me! Give me your cum all over my face you fuck. Look what you've done to me. You made me into a filthy little cum pig. I'm only good for taking sperm in my holes. I'll suck my ass off your cock. I'll let you piss on me, fist fuck me, I'll blow your friends, eat pussy while you watch. And all I want in return is a face full of come."

In between peaks Erica managed to say, "Omigod! She begged you to... make her suck your dick... right out of her ass. They're all so eager... to be your... filthy SLUTS! UHHHHHHHHHHHH! OWWWWWWWW! OHHHMMMMMMMM!"

Once again, the video went into slo-mo for the money shot. The first blast left a trail of jizz up to Greta's forehead. The second landed in her eye. The third landed in her open mouth and she proceeded to drool it onto her chin. Four more shots and I was spent. She turned to the camera -- her facial features almost indistinguishable beneath a thick coating of goo. She began playing with my cum, dragging it off her face with her fingertips and feeding herself with it; scooping some drops off her tits; removing it from her eye so she could open both of them, she smiled at the camera and said, "Please don't let Monk do this to you. He's already got a cum dump."

FADE TO BLACK

I looked down to find that Erica was no longer watching the screen at all. She was looking directly up at me while she finger-banged her holes to what looked like it would be another big one. I continued stroking her hair and face. I could see that her nipples were diamond -hard, so I began pinching them through her T shirt until she came. As she did, I placed one hand on her throat and softly stroked it, then slowly applied pressure until her breathing became difficult. Her eyes got wide, but she made no move to stop me. I watched her face turn red, then a little purple... then she came again, gasping for air. This one lasted almost a minute while she thrashed around. Her eyes crossed. The lack of oxygen caused her muscles to go limp. As a result, she squirted on her hands, her legs, the couch. I eased off the pressure on her throat to let her get a breath, then reapplied it as she rode one wave after another. At the end of a string of earth-shaking orgasms she went slack. Her hand fell from her cunt and her eyes defocused. She was still looking up in my general direction, but I'm not sure what she was seeing.

[ATTENTION: KIDS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. I had a relationship with a woman who was way into this stuff, so I'd had previous experience. If you're interested in a little choking during sex, at least Google it for Chrissake. There are protocols for doing this "safely".]

While she was out, I cued up another video on my laptop. After a minute, she began to come around again. Her eyes once again focused on mine. Her hand immediately returned to her pussy. I stroked her gently all over, like a lover.

When she was able to speak she croaked, "What happened?"

"You might have passed out a little while you were coming."

"I guess I did... That never happened before. Monk, I've never come like that in my life."

"I bet a lot of women never get to experience that."

She just nodded as she assimilated my words. She was approaching what I call the O zone. The place where a woman has had enough orgasms to make her focused solely on having another one. Usually I was the provider of the orgasms, but so far I could only take credit for an assist or two.

"What did you do to me?"

She was projecting. Ordinarily I let women rationalize their behavior however they like without commenting, but she was shame dumping and I wasn't in the mood to let her dump on me.

"I didn't do anything to you. You did this to yourself. You asked to see my movies. You got drunk and high as a kite. You undressed in front of me. You finger banged yourself while I watched. You came until you passed out."

"You choked me until I passed out."

"OK I plead guilty to that one. I thought it might enhance your orgasms. Some other women have really liked it. You didn't try to stop me. Did it make you come harder?'

"Ohmigod yes! I was afraid, but I trusted you. That woman came buckets."

"You came quite a bit yourself. You made a wet spot on the couch."

She slowly returned to a sitting position, then stood up on still-shaky legs so she could see the large dark spot she'd made. Standing like that put her crotch right at my eye level.

"Omigod! Did I do that?"

"I don't see anyone else here."

"Is that pee?

"No dear. You ejaculated."

"Omigod. I squirted?"

"It happens. Look at it as a special gift. "

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"I've seen some squirting videos. I always thought it was pornstars doing pee tricks. It was really shocking when that woman Greta did it. I had no idea that I'd be doing it myself before the night was out. I didn't even know I could. Are you sure I didn't just pee?"

"You just went to the bathroom a few minutes ago. Why would an empty bladder make that much liquid? I think female ejaculate has a certain amount of pee in it. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes none at all. I'm basing that on taste, because I've drunk a good bit of girl squirt."

"Eww."

"Not eww. Who cares if it has a little pee in it sometimes. Urine is sterile. I think when it happens, it feels like the urge to pee. I'm no expert, but it seems to help women ejaculate if they teach themselves to let go completely when they feel like they're going to pee during sex. You let go because you lost consciousness for a few seconds. Some women attend workshops for this stuff. I give lessons for free to those who are interested in becoming filthy squirting porn sluts."