Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh. I am! I am!" she yelled far too enthusiastically to be serious.

I laughed. 'There's that sarcasm that I like so much.' I thought. In retrospect it seems like there may have been more going on. Erica might have been giving the hint that she knew what was probably going to happen short and long term, and she was on board with it. Guys are pretty oblivious to stuff like that. A woman will think she's being completely brazen and the guy still doesn't get it.

She surveyed the couch. "Well, so much for boys being the messy ones. Monk I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. There are worse things than having a woman squirt on my couch. One of them is never having a woman squirt on my couch."

"Ha!"

While she spoke, she continued touching herself through her panties. Either she didn't realize what she was doing, or she just didn't care. Two more signs of being in the O zone.

Finally, she noticed what she was doing. "My panties are soaked."

She gave me a La Giaconda smile as she leaned down and slowly removed them. I took them from her hand, brought them to my nose and inhaled deeply. Since the hem of her T shirt ended upper-thigh, she lifted it to give me a good look. Even with the thick bush, I could see that the outer lips were puffy, engorged and glistening from the workout she'd been giving herself. She spread her lips apart to give me an even better look. Her clit was bright pink, distended, and glistening. She touched it and gave a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh fuck! It's so sensitive. It feels huge. I guess you want to fuck me now." She kept stealing glances at my still-very erect cock.

"I'm a guy. That goes without saying. But I want to take things very slowly. I don't want to traumatize any of your orifices, and I don't want you running away screaming "Help! I've been attacked by a giant penis!"

Her hand traced small circles around her hyper-sensitive clit as she pondered that one. I considered the irony of the fact that she was masturbating in front of me again, and we'd never even kissed.

"Now that you've shown me your cunt and masturbated for me, would it be OK if we made out a little? I'm sort of used to a little kissing to start off with, then maybe touching a woman's breasts before she puts her clit on display for me. Somehow we got things backwards."

"HA! That's easily remedied."

She sat down beside me, then leaned in and kissed me.

"Let's see. Kiss first. Then breasts."

She yanked her tee shirt over her head, giving me my first look at her perky, B cup tits and pointy nipples.

"Is that better?"

"Better late than never."

"Aren't we funny!"

She leaned back in and we resumed making out. Her lips opened and I snaked my tongue into her mouth. She didn't reciprocate, she just moaned into my mouth as I ravaged hers with my lips, teeth and tongue. My hands were fondling her breasts and her hand immediately found my cock again and started stroking it. She kept her mouth wide open while I tongue fucked it. The implications were crystal-clear. I figured we were about 30 seconds away from my dick in her being in her mouth. But I didn't just want to fuck this little nymph or get a blowjob. Tonight was about broadening her sexual horizons.

The kissing ended. She slid her head down to my lap again, and curled up on her side next to me. This way she could watch the screen and play with my sexagenarian cock at the same time. I hit play then leaned back and scooched my hips forward to give her better access.

Fade up from black to POV shot of Greta again. She was naked, kneeling between my legs. She was applying a nipple clamp with a heavy, teardrop-shaped weight to her left nipple. She tightened the clamp until she winced in pain, then repeated the procedure with the right nipple. She winced yet again and audibly gasped as she leaned forward to take the head of my dick into her mouth. The weights could be seen occasionally swinging free. Greta whimpered and sucked. An errant tear fell down her cheek.

I felt Erica's lips encircle my cock head. Less than 30 seconds. I was getting a blowjob while watching myself get a blowjob. Try that iMax. My drug-induced reverie was interrupted by the audio from the TV as...

Greta released my dick from her mouth and began a string of inspired profanity. "That's a slutty mouth, isn't it. A dirty slutty whore mouth. I just love it when you fuck my slutty mouth with that big dick. My slutty mouth loves a good fuck."

"Shake your shoulders."

Greta began twisting her upper body. The nipple weights swung back and forth like traffic lights in a hurricane. Her tears were streaming. Her fingers were vigorously rubbing her cunt -- like she was beating meringue down there.

My hand fell to Erica's breasts. I began stroking them and lightly rubbing the nipples. Then pinching -- gently at first, then harder. She whimpered around the two inches of dick in her mouth.

"Come on. Please. Give it to me. Tear up my throat with that big fucking dick! Make me so I'm hoarse for a week. Please fuck me in the mouth."

I obliged. I grabbed Greta roughly by the hair and began pummeling her mouth with cock. Somehow, she kept her eyes focused on the camera as my dick sank deeper and deeper into her willing, submissive throat. She was moaning and spluttering around it. Squishy noises let the viewer know that she was vigorously fingering herself as she took me deeper each time her mouth was violated.

As my dick on the TV sank full--length into Greta's throat, Erica took more of it into hers. I began twisting her nipples and pulling them straight out from her chest. She gave a muffled mewl of pain, but made no attempt to stop me. My hand went down between her legs and she opened them wide for me. She was swampy.

I yanked Greta's head away from my dick and turned it to the camera.

"You know, I'm not sure I want to fuck your mouth."

"Why not?"

"You might gag."

I wanted Greta to say her classic line. She caught on immediately, smiled and said, "I love to gag on dick. Come on. Make me gag on it."

My other hand had been gently stroking Erica's face and hair while she tried to stuff more of my schlong into her mouth. Without removing her lips from my dick, she took my free hand and guided it to the back of her head. This was getting interesting.

She was watching Greta on screen with the entire length of my cock sinking into her throat time after time -- relentless. Erica was making a valiant attempt to emulate that action. She pulled her face off of my dick long enough to say, "Do it."

"Do what, sweetie? I love specificity."

"Fuck my mouth."

I began pushing her head down just a little, feeling her lips slowly engulf more of the shaft, until the head was lodged at the entrance to her throat. I had two fingers up her cunt and curled them for maximum contact with her G spot, then started moving my hand up and down, so my palm was rubbing her clit.

Erica began moaning in orgasm around my dick. I closed my eyes and just listened. There were wet smacking noises from her drenched snatch as I finger fucked her, and unearthly retching, groaning, gagging, whimpering sounds coming from her mouth as she tried to take more than a few of my fat 8 inches -- a filthy soundscape, a symphony of sex. I removed my hand from the back of her head, and began lightly slapping her tits and pinching her nipples. The slaps added percussion to the score ---- I thought briefly about the similarity between the words Erica and Eroica. Yes, this was my Erica Symphony. Her body was my orchestra. Did I mention I was very high?

On screen Greta was begging me again, then taunting me, to destroy her throat. She was obviously close to her own orgasm.

I decided that I would take it easy on her. Erica was tacitly requesting to get her throat fucked, but I'm pretty sure her pussy was in charge of her thinking. I doubt if the rest of her would've liked it much. I left about half of my cock protruding from her lips as I brought her to another orgasm.

She and Greta came at the same time.

My dick felt the vibrations of Erica's muffled screams of release. The sensation was almost unbearable. She squirted a little more, on my hand and herself and the couch until she was spent -- limp as a rag doll. She definitely had dirty squirting slut potential.

I stroked her body, her face, her hair, her breasts, stomach, the inside of her thighs, as she continued to gently suckle me. Finally we broke ranks and she sat up next to me again. Her hair was disheveled, her lips were even puffier than usual. Her lipstick was smeared, as was her mascara. Her chin glistened with spittle and probably a little of my pre-cum. Her tits had some bruises from the workout I'd given them. So innocent and so dirty at the same time. If someone made a porn version of Les Miz, she'd be the perfect Cosette.

She reached for her wine glass and took a big gulp. Then she just sat there for a minute staring at nothing, collecting her thoughts.

Finally she said, "Omigod! What did you do? That was better than the last one."

"I stimulated your G spot and clitoris at the same time."

"Nobody has ever put their fingers that deep inside me before, including me. It made me come like crazy."

"You're welcome."

"You slapped my tits."

"I wanted to try it. Other women have enjoyed it. Did you like it?"

"It sent electric shocks down to my cunt. When you pulled hard on my nipples it made me come."

"You're welcome again. Lots of women have very sensitive nipples. I like to experiment. If you ever don't like something I'm doing, just let me know."

"Well, you're batting a thousand so far."

"Always good to get feedback from my fans."

A pause while she went over things in her head, then, "I wanted you to come in my mouth."

"I know you did."

"I wanted you to push your dick all the way in my throat."

"I know that too. Why did you want that?"

"Umm, because you did it to them? They wanted you to?"

"They've all had a lot more practice than you. I don't think you're ready for that. If it happens, I want it to be pleasurable for you.

"Making a blowjob pleasurable for me is setting the bar pretty high. I wanted to do it though. Wanted you to do it to me. I was willing to deal with whatever discomfort I felt. I wanted you to fuck my mouth. Omigod I can't believe I just said that."

"I think that was probably your pussy you were listening to. Pussy-think can get women into a lot of trouble. Tell me first, what were you thinking while we watched the video."

"Permission to speak freely sir?"

I laughed out loud and said, "Permission granted."

"I was putting myself in the place of those women. Pretending to be them. I wondered how I would react if you did all the stuff to me that you did to them. Said all the things... they all seem to be willing to do anything for you.

"They all love sex. And I have to admit, they seemed to love it even more after we started hooking up."

A pause then she blurted out, "Monk, I want to love sex that much. I don't love it now. I'm clumsy and self-conscious and really inhibited. I always worry that I'm doing something wrong. I've actually cancelled third dates because I was afraid the guy would want to have sex. I want to do it with you until I'm good at it. I feel comfortable with you, and I think you know some things about a woman's pleasure. I think if anyone could teach me how to like sex more, it would be you. Plus, if I can learn to handle your dick in me, I can probably handle any dick."

"You haven't seemed very inhibited so far tonight. You've been a wild woman."

"Probably because I'm high as a kite. Plus, I know you, so I feel comfortable enough to get crazy with you. We're just buddies. I'm not trying to impress you and you're not trying to impress me. You always seemed so permissive about sex, so I'm not self-conscious about what you'll think of me."

"That's the second time you've called me comfortable. Are we talking old couch comfortable?"

"HA! I didn't mean it that way. I meant that I don't think you'll go nuts on me or get all self-righteous. I've had a few boyfriends but none of them suggested that we get high and masturbate while we watch porn together. You didn't even suggest it. We just did it. It was so natural. We barely touched until tonight and look what we're doing! I want you to know I'm not usually this easy on a first date!"

The last sentence was spoken with a touch of her self-deprecating sarcasm. It earned her a "Ha!" from me, then, "You couldn't really call this a first date. We've had lots of hang out dates."

"True, but this was the first one that we knew was going to end with watching porn. Thinking about it made me really horny during the show."

"I wondered what this part of the evening was going to be like too."

"I don't know if I would've done this with any other guys. I've been reluctant to even get high with dates. I was afraid they'd think I was too weird. I was never afraid that you would for some reason."

"Judge not that ye be not judged."

"Sorry about the comfortable thing. I really think you're a little bit dangerous. First you get me used to getting high with you for a couple of months. Then you get me high and mention that you have homemade porn, knowing I'll want to see it. And turns out that it's pretty sick stuff. What you made those women do. It was filthy. Watching porn with you is fun Monk!"

"Likewise. And this wasn't part of some master seduction plan. I was actually going out on a limb mentioning my porn. I didn't and don't want to lose you as a friend. And thank you. I think every guy would like to be considered a little dangerous.

"Don't change the subject. What do you think of my proposal?"

"You want practice? More experience? We can do that, if it's something you really want."

"You said you trained them. Train me."

"You think you're up to it?"

"I want to try."

"Let's take a break. Have some more wine and another bowl. We need to talk about this a little bit first."

"Yeah, that's what we need. More drugs!."

"Ha!"

Soon we were once again feeling no pain. She didn't bother to put any of her clothes back on. Just the sight of her young firm body kept my dick at close to full mast the whole time. She looked at me coyly and said, "I want you to know, those videos were by far the dirtiest thing I've ever seen. Sucking your dick while we watched them was the dirtiest thing I've ever done. It made me feel really slutty."

She leaned back and began pinching her nipples; a tone of playfulness came into her voice. "Did you like it when I sucked your big dick while you watched your other whores sucking your dick? It made me feel dirty because it was demeaning -- like you were just using my mouth for your pleasure while you watched your other sluts to get excited. Did you think it was slutty when I wanted you to throatfuck me while you throatfucked them? They like to put on dirty shows for you, don't they? Talking dirty. Did you like it when I masturbated for you? Did you like it when I came while I was sucking your dick? Did you like watching while I fingered my holes for you? Did you like fingering me 'til I squirted on your hand? It was kinda nasty, wasn't it?"

"It was nasty to me, and I'm jaded. And I want you to know, I've never gotten my dick sucked while I watched video of getting my dick sucked. I think that's my definition of good girlfriend material."

"HA! I'm glad to be the first to share that with you. I've never gotten that worked up about sucking dick. I've never gotten worked up at all about sucking dick. But watching your porn sluts made me really want to get deepthroated, or at least try. See, you're already having a positive influence on me." The last sentence with just a touch of tongue in cheek.

"Sooo... what do you think made it so hot?"

Thirty seconds elapsed before her reply came. "Well... When I watch porn at home, I search for clips where the woman gets fucked really hard until she's senseless. Where she's kind of in a stupor. Where a man can do pretty much anything to her and she's going to accept it. I liked it, it always got me a little excited, but I couldn't really imagine being that woman because I've never experienced anything like that.

"And now you think there's a chance?"

"Well, we've gotten off to a good start, don't you think?

Another pause, then, "Your porn is different because the women are active participants. They asked you --begged you -- to abuse them and they weren't mincing their words. They used the filthiest language to beg you to destroy their holes, demean them. And they all came like crazy when you did. I didn't know real women did that. It really excited me."

"Yeah, after the fucked senseless part, I feel free to make requests. I think porn wastes a lot of its potential because the actors can't do much except fuck. My experience has been that when a woman is fucked half to death, she's very willing to do just about anything that's asked of her. Seems like nobody asks but me.

"They all kinda looked like they'd been fucked silly. You can tell."

"I can't do all the heavy lifting with my penis alone these days, but I use every tool in the kit to give a woman a bunch of orgasms -- dick, fingers, lips tongue, teeth, toys. Then I pick up my phone and hit record."

I told her about my theory of the O zone -- that there was a point, after women had come umpteen times in about 40 minutes, that they were willing to do just about anything as long it meant another climax. Thinking with their pussies. These women were highly motivated to reciprocate, and they knew I like dirty."

"Jesus! If you make me come for 40 minutes, I'll probably do anything you want too.

"I think we can safely assume that will happen."

She let that one slide. "They talked really dirty. Calling themselves whores and cum dumps."

"I like women with vocabulary skills. Like I said, they got off on the dirtiness."

"Ha! Vocabulary skills. Nice way of putting it. I never heard dirty talk like that before. Not from women, not even porn sluts. But I kinda liked it. I've never even tried to talk dirty during sex. I don't know if I could."

"What was that stuff you just said to me? Asking me if you were dirty enough for me. Describing the show you put on for me. That wasn't dirty?"

"I hoped it was when I said it."

"Trust me, it was, but if you think you'd like to do more of that, we can work on it."

"Do I need to?"

"Some guys may not care for it, but it never hurts to be able to talk dirty if they do."

"OK then. I guess I need practice at that too."

A pause, then, "Monk, I think I might like to try making a movie with you. Those women all seem so uninhibited. I want to be like that. I want to see how I'd do as one of your skanky girlfriends, at least while you're shooting me. We could pretend I'm one of your homemade porn sluts, and I'd trust you not to abuse me, because you know I'm not really that person."

I know you're not, and neither are they. They just put on a good show and got into a rôle."

"That's what I mean, kinda like rôle playing. I could pretend to be someone who's uninhibited. That would definitely be playing a rôle, coz that ain't me."

"Ha! Not presently, but you're already making great progress at shedding inhibitions. How do you think you'll stack up compared to them?"

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? I thought of something we could do."

"What do you have in mind young lady?"

A big smile and then, "I think you should have a record of this request so you're indemnified."

'Indemnified. This one was always surprising me.'