Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got busy typing on her phone, and a minute later my phone buzzed.

Here's the text:

"OK that's pretty slutty.", I said.

"Apparently you're not the only one who likes slutty, so there." She stuck out her tongue for effect.

I laughed. "Hmmm. This could be a mutually beneficial arrangement."

"Ha! Didn't think you'd turn it down."

"Unfortunately, the way to improve one's ability to suck dick without throwing up, is to suck a lot of dick, maybe throwing up now and then, until you've conquered the urge. It's the advantage other women your age probably have. Most of them have sucked a lot more dick than you. At first it seems unbearable, then it just becomes unpleasant, then you don't mind it. After a while you may come to like it, who knows, maybe you'll love it. It's happened.

"Especially to your whores. I want to take all of your dick down my throat like they do. Do you think that's possible?"

"We can only try. The only thing I can do to ameliorate the unpleasantness of gagging on cock is to make sure you come while you do it. Eventually, I'll have you take over and make yourself come while you suck dick, in case you want to do it sometime when I'm not around.

"Ha!"

Anyhow that's really all there is to it. If I had tried to shove my whole dick down your throat just now, it might have made you resolve never to do it again, even though you wanted me to at the time. Trust me, neither of us wants that. You just need practice... a lot of it."

"I'm committed. I can't wait to show you how committed I am."

Then, in a mock pleading voice she said, "Please mister. If it's not too much trouble, would you please teach me how to be a filthy cocksucking whore. Pretty please."

"I would be honored to make you into my little suck slut."

"Suck slut. I like the sound of that. Ha! Great minds think alike. We can do other stuff too; I'd like to get good at all of it. But I'd mostly like to get better at blowjobs. I don't like the feeling of suffocating, I don't like the taste of sperm, and I never even thought about getting a facial. Most of the women on porn sites do it, but they're acting. Your whores all seem to really like it. If all it takes is lots of practice, I'm fine with that."

More of that humor that I really like. I laughed. In retrospect I can see that it was a request, or a preview of what she wanted to follow. I couldn't see the whole picture then, but she definitely got my attention.

She spent a moment lost in thought, then she said, "I've always been fascinated by porn actresses -- how they psych themselves up to do the dirty stuff they do, what their lives are like, what it would be like to be in the porn business... to have sex for a living. I've seen amateur porn, but a lot of times the women seem like reluctant partners. Your whores seem to really want you to do dirty stuff to them. They're like filthy... goddesses. Swear to me that nobody will see any of the videos we make."

"You get the same deal everyone else gets. If you haven't seen my dick, you don't get to see my videos. It's as much as I can promise."

"Well, that'll do I guess."

She wanted me to fuck her that night but I demurred. Instead she just played with my cock for about 2 hours while I told her what felt good. Occasionally, we'd watch a clip or two featuring my "whores" coming while I gave them facials. All the while I finger banged her until she was pretty much senseless. Talk about multi--orgasmic!

Erica requested a second viewing of one of the videos and paid careful attention as we re-watched the interchange with a naked Greta, on her hands and knees, mindlessly sucking my cock without using her hands.

Greta released my cock from her mouth and looked up at me while she talked to me. My cockhead was touching her lips while she spoke. She said, "I just love it when you fuck my slutty mouth with your big fat dick. My slutty mouth loves a good fuck."

Greta plunged her head down on my cock a few times to show me what she wanted. Then I grabbed the back of her head and took over for her, pulling her face all way into my abdomen. I facefucked her full depth until she gagged a few times then let go of her head. She released my dick from her mouth, but it remained pointed right at her lips. She drooled onto the head and used it to paint her face with her own throat goo.

Erica repeated the line, trying it on for size. "My slutty mouth loves a good fuck."

"That's a slutty mouth isn't it. A dirty, slutty whore mouth. Please fuck me... in the mouth."

I obliged her for about a dozen deep punishing strokes, then let go of her head. She immediately began laving my balls while looking up into my eyes.

"I don't know if I want to fuck you in the mouth. You might gag."

She smiled and said the words every boy longs to hear, "I LOVE to gag on dick."

Erica asked me to replay this exchange while she sucked me. "She repeated the line like she was memorizing a dialogue in French class. "I love to gag on dick."

My free hand entered the frame and grabbed a big hank of Greta's hair. Then used it to pull her face down on my prick until her lips hit rock bottom. I began roughly shoving her face down on my dick until she gagged repeatedly. I pull her head off my dick.

Greta said, "Yeah, that's it. That's the way."

I followed up with more throat violation.

"Jesus Monk! Who loves to gag on cock?"

"Apparently she does."

"What she's saying is so filthy. I want to be her. I want to be all of them."

Erica held my dick upright while she drooled some spittle on it then spread it around with her hand. I thought, 'Well, there's one lesson learned.' She returned her attention to the screen just in time to watch my friend Jane beg for a monster facial

"Ooh fuck that's hot."

I'm not sure she realized it, but I was speeding up my manipulation of her clit to bring her attention to certain parts of the videos. Erica came on my fingers while watching me come on Jane's face.

Afterward she said, "Omigod! You haven't come. That's really selfish of me. I've had all those orgasms and you haven't even come once. And we've been looking at your whores taking facials for about half an hour. You must be really frustrated. Can I do something for you?"

"What did you have in mind young lady?"

"Um... I could give you a handjob. Do you want to come on my face?

"I'll take the face thing."

"Figured. Apparently you like it a lot. So do your whores, so I guess I should get with the program. Do all women do that for their boyfriends?

"I don't know, but all of my women do. My personal opinion is if all women don't, they should."

That's what I mean. If you and your sluts all like it, I think I'd better learn to like it too. And you said oral sex was important. Aren't facials a part of oral sex?

"They definitely are in my world."

With a fake pleading tone she said, "Then please, please come all over my face."

"Alright. Alright. Quit twisting my arm. I'll do it. Promise you won't tell anyone."

She laughed, "Thanks Monk. How do you want to do this?"

"Since this is our first milestone. I'm going to record it on my phone, OK?

"If that's what you want."

I started recording and went into director mode.

"OK I'll stand here. You get on your knees facing me. Don't touch me, just touch yourself. I'm going to stand and stroke my dick over your face. I'll come when you do."

She obediently got on her knees in front of me.

"Legs wider apart. Play with your pussy."

She had her head bowed, looking down at her hands.

"Look up at me."

She looked up and gasped when she saw the underside of my dick a few inches from her face.

"Time to exercise those talking dirty muscles."

She thought about it for a few seconds, then, "Oooh that's a big cock! It makes me fucking hot. It's turning me on watching you stroke your big dick. Is it getting you hot watching me masturbate for you. Watching me on my knees... putting on a slutty show for you... playing with my pussy... pinching my nipples... getting myself excited... getting you all hard so you'll... cover my face with come. I can see that excites you. Do you want me to beg? Please come on my face. Mark your territory. Make me one of your whores."

It was exciting me. She was requesting on camera that I make her just another one of my fuck toys. Thoughts of what the future held had me so hard you could have used my dick to cut diamonds.

My stroking hand left the frame for a minute, then returned with a bottle of lube. I squirted some more on the top of my dick, then slowly stroked up and down to distribute the stuff all around. I was showing off a little bit. Teasing her like she was teasing me. It must have looked gigantic from below.

Like a fashion photographer I said, "That's good. Give me some more of that."

Another pause, then, "This little slut thinks you should come all over her face. That's what sluts are for. Just use us. Come all over us. What we want doesn't matter. We're just sluts. How many of your other whores have begged for your come on their faces? I bet they all have... because we're just... UHHHHHHH!... whores!"

Gooddam! She was getting close. She was getting me close.

"Nice! Got any more?"

I waited while she had a little orgasm. Then she started in again.

"That's a big dick. A huge fucking dick. Just looking at it is going to make me come. UHHHHHH! You haven't come all night. You've been saving it up for me. Do you have a lot of come for me. OOOOOOHHHHHHH! Are you going to dump a huge load of come on my slutty face. I've never done it before. But right now there's nothing I want more... than your sperm... all over my face. Does it excite you when I tell you that... while I get myself off? I'm gonna come just thinking about it... big fucking dick... coming... all over MEEEEEE!

She was off again. 'Showtime!', I thought.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! AAAAAHHHHHHH! Her mouth was open, so my first shot went there. Some landed on her lips. She coughed on the stuff then drooled it out onto her chin, just as my second shot hit her in the eye.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

She kept coming and so did I. My next shot went up her nostril a little and hit her upper lip. One hit her cheek. Another one landed on her eyebrow and proceeded to drip down. After hours of Erica stroking and sucking my dick, I was coming like a twenty-year-old. About eight huge cum shots landed all over her face, until it was dripping everywhere. My final gift was a fat strand of semen that made it up to her forehead, leaving a trail that bisected her face. Talk about slutty. I'd run out of come, but she still had plenty of orgasm left.

I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed; my semen coated most of her face. Her hand was rubbing her clit madly as she kept herself in a state of continuous orgasm.

"Look at me."

"What?"

"Open your eyes and look at me. I want you to look right into the camera while you come again. I want to watch your jizz-covered face while you get your nasty self off."

She opened them then looked up at the camera. They were sort of blank. Bewildered? Semen dripped from her cheeks and chin and one eyelid.

"You're such a filthy fucking whore. Look at you. Come covering your face, dripping down your face. Dripping off your chin. Show me how a dirty cumslut gets herself off."

She said, "This is so fucked up. So filthy. I'm going to come AGAINNNNN! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAADDDDDD"

She continued looking into the camera all during the fun ride. One hand stayed in her pussy, performing maintenance work on her aroused state. With the other she played with the come on her face. She scooped a little in her mouth and tasted it.

She just stayed there on the floor -- fingers exploring in her cunt, cum all over her face, more come and a few bruises on her tits -- looking stupidly up at the camera.

"Excuse me lady, but I think you've got a little schmutz on your face."

Erica didn't respond. She was too far gone in the O zone, so I quit recording and put down my phone.

She stayed on her knees on the floor with her legs splayed far apart. She continued to rub her pussy though more slowly now. She looked down at the floor for about 30 seconds.

I'm not sure what was going through her mind, if anything. When she had regained her composure she looked up at me and said, "Ooh fuck. That was nuts."

"I'm glad it's not just me who thinks that."

"I did it! I ate your sperm on camera. Monk it doesn't taste that bad."

I leaned down and licked some off her face, then kissed her. "It really doesn't.", I agreed.

"Honest to God Monk, just when I think you've done the filthiest thing imaginable, you find something even filthier. You're absolutely shameless.

"No shame in sharing a little semen. Especially since it's mine."

"I came when you called me filthy names. I came when I called myself filthy names. What the fuck is that about? Hey, speaking of shame, will you take a picture of me? I want to see what I look like."

"I'll do better than that." I was thinking about how quickly she had followed my commands to get on her knees, spread her legs apart, masturbate for me, talk dirty for me, and come while I dumped a load of semen on her face. It made horny as fuck, even though my dick was going to need a nice long rest. In a fit of macho, I grabbed her by her hair and lifted her to her feet. Then I curled a finger in the top of her vulva, and led her down the hall by the cunt. If she wasn't into the caveman act, she didn't mention it. I secretly hoped she'd like it. I think she realized that it was time for my pleasure and this was what I liked. When we got to the bathroom, I shoved her inside and bent her over the vanity. Standing beside her, I reached down and started fingering her pussy.

She was looking down into the sink. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her head up so she was looking at her own slutty, come-laden face in the mirror. "Look at yourself. See what a dirty cum dump looks like with a face full of jizz."

She kept staring at her reflection. My fingers were bringing her to yet another peak. She began moaning loudly as she watched herself play the with the semen on her face. She began shoveling it from her lips and cheeks, and tentatively feeding it to herself, getting closer and closer to blast off.

"UHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOHHHHH! FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!" She was doing it again. I made her watch her cummy reflection while she had another huge, extended orgasm.

When she was done, she slumped over the sink.

I said, "Clean yourself up, then come see me."

I thought, 'A fellow could get very used to giving her orders.' I walked back down the hall leaving her with her thoughts.

She was a long time in the bathroom. When she reappeared in the living room the first thing she said was, "Jesus Monk, that was unbelievable. I never dreamed that I'd be coming like a mad woman with sperm all over my face. How could I get that excited about getting a facial? I had two huge orgasms!"

"Not only that but you ate some of my sperm and it didn't taste that objectionable."

"I think I ate most of it, and I talked a little dirty. That's progress!"

"You talked a lot dirty. That was great ad libbing. Made me crazy. I love it when you talk dirty to me. Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?"

She thought about it for a few seconds before responding. "I like it. It makes me come." Then she added enigmatically, "I'm not sure I like that I like it so much. Does that make sense?"

"I get it. You're conflicted about our filthy talk exciting you the way it does. It seems you have great filthy-talk potential, and I think that's a good thing."

Can we watch the video?"

So we in fell asleep in bed, watching Erica's porn debut while she stroked and sucked my cock. It got me hard, but due to the huge deposit I'd already made on her face, I drifted off before I came again. I remember Erica lightly running her hands all over my old, beat up body. I luxuriated in the touch of a young woman. I remember waking up several times during the night and reaching for her. Rearranging us so we made maximun flesh to flesh contact. I spooned her; she spooned me.

By the next morning my dick had fully recovered. I was in bed, stroking it and watching her towel off after a shower.

She kept stealing glances at my prick. "Monk will you cut that out? It's very distracting.

While she finished dressing, I gave her an assignment to masturbate for a few nights while she thought about what she'd seen and done with me.

Her response was, "Are you kidding? You've got me so worked up, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself. I'm getting wet just looking at your dick. I just want to strip naked and suck it all fucking day, while you make me come. I've never thought about sucking dick all day, but right now I can't think of anything I'd like to do more. I'm also dying to try to fit that monster in my pussy. I'm going to be horny all day at the office. See Monk, progress already!"

"I think so too. And I'd love for you to get naked and suck my cock all day. Unfortunately, you've got to go to work. Rain check?"

"Oh definitely."

"Rain check on stuffing this dick in your pussy too?"

"How can I say no to such a romantic guy? Rain check."

When she was ready to go out the door, she walked over to the bed, then bent down and kissed me while I continued to stroke myself. She then lowered her head to my dick and took me into her throat as far as she could. She made sure she left a plimsoll line around it with her freshly applied lipstick.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. That's asking for trouble."

She looked up, smiled at me and asked, "How far down do you think my lipstick line is?"

"About 4 inches I guess."

Monk, you don't know it but that's amazing progress for me. I've puked on dicks that weren't in my mouth nearly that far." Thank you for last night. It was a mitzvah." She kissed me again, then stood up and left.

When she was gone, I stayed in bed masturbating -- reviewing the previous night's footage; looking down at the ruby band around my cock 4 inches below the head; closing my eyes and fantasizing about her sucking my dick all day; imagining that red ring progressing slowly downward, until it was decorating the base of my cock; visualizing the crazy stuff we were probably going to do in the future. The possibilities were endless. I felt a little guilty just thinking about the things I wanted to do with her -- to her.