All Comments on 'Erica Meets Her Neighbour Ch. 03'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Just read the three stories back to back in this series and they are fucking amazing. My cock is so hard right now and I never should have read them at work when I won't be able to relieve myself for hours. Please keep writing more- I am loving the way this little naked slut is getting used by these older men. It gives me hope. Thanks for the great stories!

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEalmost 14 years ago
I AGREE WITH JEREMY

I WANT ALL THE HOLES!!!! KEEP THOSE AMAZING 5 STAR STORIES CUMMING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
erica is the girl we all want

we want erica...we want to hold her...kiss her...fuck her young pussy and her beautiful pink asshole and when we're done we want her mouth to bring us to life again!!

i love these stories and i love claire's imagination...she takes us on a sensual journey and and shows us our deepest darkest desires and shows us that it's alright to dream...to fantasize.

i can only guess what ch. 4 will be like---all i know for certain is that it will hot 'n' nasty, just the way we like it!!!

now if you'll all excuse me; i have some unfinished business to attend to...

thank you, claire...very hot and wet...as always!! and i love the squirting!! it's a very sexy bonus!!!

lots of love,

daddydavid xxx

connielingusconnielingusalmost 14 years ago
Mission Accomplished

In your bio you said you wanted to make dicks hard, well with me you accomplished that. Eating your pussy and watching you squirt will make me nice and hard so I can enjoy all three of your enticing holes. Keep up the good work and my cock will stand at attention and espouse your desirability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Hard!

Great to read another nasty Erica story,so nasty and just perfect for getting me hard and rubbing one out!

I wish I could have been there to see her pull those damp panties out of her wet fuck hole,mmmmm xxx James

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 14 years ago
wonderful

oh my, sitting here with a huge hard on after reading that story, Erica is such a dirty little slut, i adore her, and knowing dirty old men are using her is even hotter.

Please continue this wonderful series.

LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
Moe Erica!

I love reading about this little slut! I can't wait for Claire to post more and more stories about her. As soon as I see the title my cock gets hard! I love reading how this girl gets used and abused over and over.

You're doing one hell of a good job with these Claire,

Please continue!

Daddy

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosover 13 years ago
Erica's set-up for a gang-bang

Very nicely written. A few slips in Erica's language (an 'okay' instead of a 'yes, sir' would earn a sexually maddening punishment from me) but pretty good for the most part. The bathroom scene was very hot, and I would like to have seen more on the hose. (Perhaps Mr. Wood can give her an enema with it; VERY sexy if written right.)

Using the panties to masterbate with was good, but more description would be better. Describe how the silk feels on her outer and inner lips, the friction of it on her clit, and have her use it like a stimulation cord by shoving them entirely into her cunt and pulling them out quickly. (Try it and you'll see!)

Then perhaps the men could use the now completely soaked panties as a gag for her as they gang-bang her, forcing her to to taste herself on them as they violate her every hole. Just some suggestions.

Overall, wonderful job. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
breath taking

a short story packed with erotic punch...from the bathroom scene where erica makes herself squeaky clean with a hose to sucking mean mr. woods gentleman's sausage, your story had me clinging to my laptop for dear life!! i surrender claire!! you win!! the sexier person has won...but, then again, we all are winners when it comes to all your passionate epistles!! thank you, claire, for sharing with us, your lucky fans!! it's true...the sexiest part of the body is the mind...you prove this with each and every story you submit to literotica!!! lots of love, daddy xxx

OralDaveOralDaveabout 13 years ago
Nice, Claire

I like the detail and the build up. Why am I not surprised that Erica talks dirty? And pushes her panties into her pussy while she masturbates? Forgive me if I visualize our dear Claire while I read you "Erica" story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous