Erica Travels to Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Suddenly and unexpectedly he kissed her.

She smiled and called him a naughty boy.

He laughed and kissed her again, this time harder on the lips and her mouth opened to accept his tongue.

The die was set.

She would give herself to this special man who treated her with respect and caring.

She boldly reached under the table and felt for his cock.

She had never done that in her life and she told him that.

They kissed again, this time with a sense of urgency.

She didn't care who watched, no one knew who she was.

He took her hand and put it on his erection. She gasped.

It was huge, much, much bigger and harder than her husband's.

The formalities of saying goodbye to the man she did not know, were soon out of the way and Omar was escorting Julie back to his driver and car. She was trembling with excitement and desire. Two days before she would have said this could never have happened. Now it had. The night was still young.

Erica was transfixed, she had not uttered a word for 15 minutes.

Julie told her in detail about going back to Omar's beautiful home. How she sucked his cock, how he fingered first her pussy and then her anus. How her took her so wonderfully gently the first time. How they spent hours together. How she had the best, longest and most intense orgasms of her life. He was insatiable. She didn't want to leave but eventually he felt it best for Mark, who would be worried.

It was 3 am when she let herself in her front door.

Mark had left her a note, that he was in the guest room and he would get Monica up in the morning and take her to her friends. He told her to sleep in, it being a Saturday.

When she awoke, Omar texted her and asked her to be ready for pickup at 12 noon.

He was taking her on his yacht for the weekend. At 11:45am with Mark still not back, she wrote him a note that she was going away until Sunday night late. She didn't say where, or with whom. She left their bedroom in a terrible mess. Mark would clean it up.

Julie was finished her story. To Erica's question she stated that Mark never asked her about her time with Omar.

Not that night, not after the weekend, not at all. Ever.

Omar called Mark into his office on Monday morning and told him to hire a local female housekeeper who could be trusted to look after Monica. Mark would be travelling more on business. Julie would be given more opportunities to be 'out of the house' and 'she would be busy'. Mark did not ask why.

****************************************************************************************************

Collin turned his full attention on Rachel.

Her parents, Mark and Julie were seated ten rows behind them. He would have to be careful.

The meal had been served and cleared away, the lights in the cabin were dimmed further, most passengers were asleep. A few souls watched their screens.

He took down a blanket from the overhead bin, putting it over Rachel's legs and middle.

He leaned over to his 18 year old seatmate, she looked up expectantly.

His lips were close to her mouth.

Her red lipstick so close.

Without a word he kissed her for the first time.

Her eyes stared at the very black African man kissing her.

Her eyes closed. Her legs opened.

They French kissed, slowly at first and then hungrily, passionately.

He broke the kiss to tell her his plan.

They had to be careful on the plane, but he would make sure he attended the special dinner for the graduates later that week. Her father was organizing it. Collin would tell Mark to seat him beside Rachel, after all, she was the only student he knew, so it made perfect sense. Mark would also be pleased that Collin would 'look after her' and that he would 'bring her home' safely. They would be able to spend hours together.

Rachel was thrilled, it was perfect.

They kissed again and again.

Collin cupped and squeezed her breasts, she moaned.

He took her hand and placed it on his huge erection. She squeezed it hard.

He stroked her athletic legs, pushing the tiny kilt up.

Pulling the blanket over both of them, his fingers reached their goal.

She bucked against his fingers as they entered her, his thumb frantically rubbing her clit.

After a few frantic minutes she climaxed with a gushing orgasm.

He held her until she slept.

*******************************************************************************************************

Erica and Julie had chatted about many other things as they ate their meal.

More wine had made Julie sleepy and she dozed off.

Erica pulled out her laptop and looked at the schedule her boss Robert had sent her.

The first business day she and Collin had a meeting at the mine with their geology consultant, along with the mine's senior executive who would be their main contact with the company.

Erica felt a shiver run up her spine.

The contact listed was the Executive Vice President.

His name was Omar.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12