Erica's Alien Encounter

Story Info
Two aliens use Erica to study human female sexuality.
802 words
3.5
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv5501
dv5501
11 Followers

Erica wakes up and is startled by her unfamiliar surroundings. She's in a completely smooth, metallic room and lying on a hard, cold metal table. Even more starting are the two tall, green-skinned aliens standing over her! Before she can fully process what's happening, the aliens have noticed that she's awake and pulled her up to her feet. She tries to struggle, but one presses some device into her side and she feels a wave of energy wash through her, sapping her will to fight.

The aliens then look her over, apparently discussing her amongst themselves, and another device - apparently some sort of laser cutter - is produced. One alien uses it to cut through her clothes and within seconds, Erica finds herself standing naked before them, and has never felt so exposed and vulnerable.

The aliens start exploring her anatomy, feeling, poking and prodding her all over. They seem to take special interest in her large breasts and her ample buttocks, and spend a lot of time touching and feeling those. One alien points at her crotch and says something to his partner, and the two grab her again and push her back onto the table. One stands behind her, grabs her ankles and pulls her legs open, and the other takes a close look at her pussy, touches it a few times, then produces a long metal wand. Erica realizes she's about to be probed and tries to protest, but is still helpless to resist. She's shocked by the cold of the metal wand as the alien inserts it into her pussy, but the metal quickly warms up and slightly vibrates. The alien works it in and out of her, and against her will Erica finds herself soon building up to her first orgasm. As she comes, the alien continues working on her pussy with the wand, and she has several more orgasms in rapid succession, her leg muscles starting to twitch as she strains against the other alien that's still holding her ankles.

Once her probing is finally complete, Erica sees the two aliens talking amongst themselves again, apparently comparing notes about her sexual responses. One of them opens his clothing, revealing a long, green, slimy looking protuberance that she assumes is his penis. Apparently he wants to try her out first-hand! Before Erica knows what is happening, the alien has parted her legs again and impaled her pussy. He pumps her for several minutes, putting his hands all over her body as he enjoys her snatch, and the other alien observes and takes notes on her reactions. Before he comes, he stops, pulls out of her and motions for his partner to take a turn. The second alien decides to try another position and flips her over, taking her from behind.

The two aliens continue tag-teaming her for some time; one doing the fucking while the other observes and takes notes before switching off. Erica is lost in pleasure, experiencing orgasm after orgasm. Strangely, though, neither alien has ejaculated yet - she assumes they have some advanced control over their own bodies that human men could only dream of.

After what seems like an eternity, the alien currently fucking her slows down and talks with his partner. Apparently they've gathered all the data they need on the sexual prowess of the human female, and it's now time for them to finish off their beautiful captive. The alien that's currently penetrating Erica starts pounding her again, harder than ever before, and blows a monstrous load into her womb. After he pulls out, Erica can see that the sperm leaking out of her is bright green in color. She hopes that he didn't just impregnate her.

She doesn't have much time to think about it, though, because the second alien pulls her off the table, forces her to her knees and puts his alien cock in her face. She gets the hint and takes it in her mouth, sucking as much of its length as she can while using her hands to massage the rest. Soon she feels the alien penis start to pulsate, and the alien pulls it out of her mouth, aims it at her forehead and blasts another giant load of green semen, which ends up covering her face and running down her breasts and belly. Erica collapses to the floor.

The two aliens stand over her, apparently pleased with their conquest of the earth girl. One places his hand on her head, and she blacks out. The next thing Erica knows, she's back in her own bed. She wonders at first if it was all a dream - but, she's still naked and quite sticky, and she knows that while no one will believe her story, she'll always have the memory to look back on.

dv5501
dv5501
11 Followers