Erica's Man: Stumbled Upon a Scene

Story Info
I walked into the "secret" affair in our workplace.
1.2k words
4.33
24.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

Chuckling to myself as Holly left, I headed back into my classroom. She always made me laugh, with a wickedly dirty sense of humour. We'd had a real laugh this morning, joking about Mark and Rebecca's affair. We knew we shouldn't laugh, really, but their continued denial was fairly ridiculous by now. Still, it'd wasted a good hour or so of this precious time in the summer holidays when we could sort our classrooms out without the kids around.

Looking round at my display boards, I remembered why I'd nipped through to speak to Holly in the first place. Gold border paper. Pain in the arse. Hardly any in school and the head decided she wanted all boards to have it. Not for the first time, I shook my head, unimpressed.

Holly thought she'd seen some in the Nurture Room upstairs, so I quickly walked up the steps to Y3's corridor and began to climb the second flight to the small room at the top of the school. That's when I heard it. Panting, moaning even. Unmistakeable moaning at that, muffled though it was. I silently crept up the rest of the steps and stopped still outside. Yes, no doubting it; someone was getting fucked in there.

I waited for a few seconds, debating what to do next. I'd thought myself and Holly were the only two in this morning, but clearly I was wrong. I tried looking through the crack under the door, but to no avail.

Staying silent, I backed down the stairs, trying to decide what to do. I could leave them to it, but I'd risk missing finding out who it was. I could also try to sneak the door open, but if they saw me it'd be really obvious I was just having a perve.

I decided my best course of action was to go up the stairs at a normal noise level, open the door and see who it was, acting surprised and shocked. Yes, that would be the natural thing. How could I possibly expect to walk in on a sex scene?

Steeling myself against who it might be - please let it be one of the young, hot teachers! - I strode, humming, up the stairs and pushed through the door, right into the middle of the affair I'd been laughing about with Holly.

Rebecca is stunning; tall, blonde and extremely pretty, with a slim and sexy figure which had all the dads at school lusting after the TILF in Year 6. That hotness was magnified tenfold by her nakedness. Small, but extremely pert breasts with rock hard nipples bounced as she leapt off Mark's erection, yelping in shock, her pussy still dripping with juices. I couldn't help noticing a lovely gap between her thighs as she stood, almost inviting a cock inside.

"God, Kev!" she yelled, covering her chest with an arm and her cunt with the other, as Mark cursed on the sofa, grabbing a cushion to cover himself.

"Shit." I acted dumb, staring at the beautiful naked woman across the small room. "Shit, sorry," I quickly covered my eyes as though I was just recovering from the initial shock. "Sorry," I repeated, fumbling behind me for the door.

"Wait," Mark interjected. "Kev, don't tell anyone."

"Erm..." I began. "No, no course not." I fumbled for the door again.

"Kev, wait." I stopped, still covering my eyes, "honestly, you can't tell anyone," said Rebecca.

"No, no I won't," I replied.

I almost felt the look pass between the two of them. "Kev, maybe I can help make sure you never want to tell," Rebecca spoke again. "Close the door properly."

I reached my hands down from my eyes, to see Rebecca had moved her hands from her chest. Her boobs truly were magnificent. Perfectly pert and round, with small, but erect nipples betraying her continued desire. I shot her a quizzical look, which I then transferred to Mark, who just shrugged at me. Reaching back, I shoved the door shut.

Rebecca immediately walked over to me, allowing me to see her beautifully toned body in full. Stopping in front of me, she reached straight for my crotch, finding my fast growing penis through my jeans. Without a word, she dropped to her knees in front of me. My belt was loosened in a second and my jeans and boxers quickly hit the floor by my ankles. My cock was almost fully erect now, and Rebecca took a satisfied look at the growing eight inches before wrapped her lips round the head and her hand round the shaft. Her warm, wet mouth was perfection as she stared up at me, holding my gaze as she sucked along the length of my cock.

She sucked for a good couple of minutes before Mark came to stand next to me, and she continued with a hand on each penis, alternating between sucking one and then the other. Satisfied groans escaped both our throats as she used her mouth and tongue to stimulate our cocks. Shortly, Mark suggested we change positions. He took hold of Rebecca's hair and lifted her to her feet, before guiding her to the table in the centre of the room and sitting on it. Rebecca leaned forwards to take his cock back into her mouth, bending so her legs stayed completely straight, presenting her perfect round arse and wet, pulsating cunt to me.

I went to my knees behind her and ran my tongue along her soaking groove. I lapped at her pussy juices a few times, before focusing on her engorged clitoris, bringing moans of pleasure as she continued to use her mouth on Mark.

Shortly, she reached her hand back and began to rub at her own clit as I licked at her slit. Lifting her head for a second, she spoke. "Fuck me Kev. Slide that big cock into me."

I didn't need to be told twice. Standing, I pulled a chair from the side so I could stand one foot on there for leverage as I slid my thick cock into her sopping pussy. She was incredibly tight, but I slid in easily thanks to the warm wetness of her cunt. Steadily, I began to thrust into her, bringing moans from her mouth, wrapped around Mark's cock. Finding my rhythm, I began to gain pace, thrusting harder and faster into her, to the point where her head lifted from Mark's cock, her back arched, and a sultry gasp of orgasm escaped her lips. The view must have been too much for Mark, and he grunted as strings of spunk spurted up onto Rebecca's face.

It didn't take me long to follow as she looked round at me, her mouth wide open in pleasure, strings of cum on her cheeks and lips, and her eyes screaming at me to keep fucking her.

I pulled out a moment before groaning with release as I came, spurting my hot cum over her pussy, arse and partway up her back. I stepped backwards to allow her to stand up straight, and she turned to face me.

"I've never been fucked by a man I've never even kissed before," she grinned. "It makes me feel like a slut." She paused, before letting a wicked grin spread across her face. "I think I liked being your slut today. We'll have to do this again." She flashed me a grin. "For now though," she reached down at this, scooping a glob of my cum from her pussy and licking it from her fingers, "I need to clean myself up."


MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers