Ericka's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Ericka goes toy shopping, gets more than she bargained for.
11.8k words
4.63
11.5k
22
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to chapter seven of Ericka's Adventures. For those of you following this series, I apologize for the delay. The wilder side of my actual life (some threads of which weave into these stories) was keeping me quite busy and then, well, 2020 happened. At any rate, Ericka has unfinished business and I'm ready to continue her tale. A friendly reminder that this story is serialized and picks up immediately following chapter six, so I would highly recommend starting from the beginning. The Ericka's Adventures series follows Ericka on a journey of sexual awakening through her college years and beyond. As mentioned previously, these stories will touch upon various themes including group sex, lesbian sex, interracial sex, light BDSM, pregnancy risk, infidelity and cuckolding. A word of caution: this particular chapter introduces race play and uses language that could be offensive to some readers. The author does not condone the usage of this language in any other context.

***

When Ericka awoke again, her first thought was "did that really just happen?"

The overall physical exhaustion and throbbing she felt between her legs answered Ericka's question unequivocally.

Ericka glanced at the clock on her bed stand. It was nearly 5pm. She had slept deeply for almost ten hours, her body clearly needing to recharge and restore after the intense interracial gangbang she had experienced the previous night.

Ericka realized she was parched. Desperately needing a glass of water, or two, she slowly sat up and peeled back her sheets, which felt stiff and foreign.

Ericka looked down and suddenly remembered that she simply collapsed into bed without showering when she arrived home early that morning. Her body had been covered and filled by countless loads of thick cum from eleven hung black studs she encountered throughout the night and it was now evident that their massive deposits had leaked out of her all night before eventually drying in a crusty mess.

Ericka rolled out of her previously comfortable bed and onto her feet. She hadn't completed one step when she realized she could barely walk.

Ericka knew this feeling well. The first time Mike had been inside her, she had trouble walking or sitting for a day or so. As she grew accustomed to his size, the effect stopped occurring.

But what Ericka had experienced last night was on an entire other level completely. She had fucked eleven guys, most of them bigger than Mike in length and girth.

Ericka was in pain as a result, but it was a pain she liked. It turned her on. She had a feeling she was going to feel this for several days, yet she was already thinking about wanting it again. Wanting more.

Ericka awkwardly and uncomfortably ambled to her kitchen and poured a glass of water, before returning to her bedroom and entering the bathroom.

By the time Ericka sat on the toilet, its hard seat amplifying her discomfort, she had already drank the entire glass of water.

Ericka peed, flushed and then turned the water on to draw a bath. As the water filled the tub, Ericka returned to the kitchen to refill her glass. Ericka stood in her kitchen, naked, and drank another full glass of water. She placed the empty glass in the sink and then willed herself back to the bathroom.

As had become her custom, Ericka paused to admire her body in her large mirror. She looked tired, but beautiful. Ericka looked in the mirror and a sexual Goddess looked back at her. A sexual Goddess that had just conquered eleven men. And not just normal men. These men were the pinnacle of the male sexual form. Their bodies were chiseled. Their features dark and handsome.

But of course their most impressive features were found between their legs: massively thick, impossibly long cocks and huge, virile balls.

These black Gods were seemingly engineered for a single purpose: to bring a woman to orgasm over and over, and to plant their potent seed deep inside. They had succeeded at their task.

Ericka smiled at herself in the mirror, then slipped into the steamy water. She began daydreaming of herself again surrounded by and filled with huge black cocks. She slipped a hand between her legs, closed her eyes and gently bit her lip.

After the wild events of Saturday night, Ericka was too mentally and physically spent to catch up on her schoolwork, and spent the majority of Sunday in bed recovering.

The next week of school felt like an eternity for Ericka. Dreadfully behind on her studies and with the physical effects of the pounding she took on Saturday lingering far longer than expected, Ericka laid low all week.

Another thing that lingered the entire week was Ericka's curiosity about whether or not her two missed birth control pills would be an issue.

Despite taking the morning after pill, the amount of cum inside her that night was shocking and Ericka wondered if that would be enough. Time would tell, she supposed.

When she wasn't at class or in transit to or from there, Ericka stayed at home. She fought off more than one attempt from Jen to get her to go out for drinks, using the very real excuse of two papers being due consuming all her time.

While the thoughts of Leah's party were never far from her mind, Ericka attempted to keep them at arm's length out of fear that they would consume her and drive her to neglect her school deadlines or do something far worse, such as drive her to recklessly try to recreate such bacchanalia on her own.

Ericka was a gorgeous young woman who could go to the bar or library or gym, anywhere really, and find a cute guy to fuck at a moment's notice. But she knew she would just be disappointed. Her desire to be filled by big cock had changed the game for her. She had a new target, one that was uncommon and specific, which meant she had to change her approach.

As Friday finally arrived, Ericka was thrilled for the weekend to be upon her. Her laser focus on her studies throughout the week not only caught her up, but she was able to get a head start on some future work.

There was of course one negative outcome of all the school focus, and that was that the desire to be filled by huge black cocks burned deeper and stronger within Ericka as each day passed.

Ericka attempted to use her 8" dildo on herself on more than one occasion but it simply didn't satisfy her. She was able to orgasm of course, but that was more from clitoral stimulation than it was the dildo. What she once considered large now had little effect and she was simultaneously scared and impressed at that.

Ericka typically had three classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, however she had received an email on Thursday night from her stats professor that Friday's class, her last of the day, had been cancelled. That meant Ericka's weekend started by lunch time and she couldn't have been happier.

As Ericka ate her breakfast and considered what to do with her now open afternoon, she decided it was time to upgrade her toy selection and was instantly turned on by the notion.

While she typically walked, Ericka drove to class on Friday so she could leave immediately from campus and within minutes of her final class ending, Ericka was on the road.

While on the drive to the adult bookstore, Ericka realized a small flaw in her plan. Her previous visit to the sex shop was in the middle of the night and, under the veil of darkness, she felt a modicum of anonymity in patronizing such a lurid place. This time it was the middle of sunny yet crisp fall day.

Still, Ericka never considered turning back. She was growing comfortable with her sexual self and was slowly but surely shedding herself of the social stigmas associated with her emerging sexual preferences. Emboldened, Ericka laid on the accelerator.

When Ericka arrived at the store and pulled into the parking lot she noted five cars, unlike her last visit in the middle of the night when only the vehicle of the solitary employee was present.

"Fuck it," Ericka said, and turned off the ignition. As she walked into the store, her eyes scanned the interior. It was still bright and clean, in stark contrast to the seedy reputation that was typically associated to such an establishment.

As Ericka turned toward the toy section, she noticed that Goth girl was once again working.

"Welcome back," Goth said as Ericka cruised past her.

"Hi, thanks," Ericka said in return.

As she walked toward her destination, Ericka studied the other patrons.

There was a couple, rather attractive Ericka thought and probably in their mid to late 30s, looking at DVDs.

There was a man one aisle away from them who looked older and was wearing a cheap looking suit. He was also perusing DVDs and had shopping basket full of them hooked over his arm.

In the lingerie section were two women. They looked like they must be on their lunch break, as both were wearing the same work uniform, but Ericka couldn't make out where it was from.

Ericka, always analyzing, did the math in her head. Three groups of customers, plus Goth girl, should equal four cars. But there were five in the parking lot, excluding hers. Ericka figured there must be another employee given it was the middle of the business day and likely the person was just out of sight.

Ericka arrived at the toy section and placed the shopping basket she had grabbed upon entering on the floor beside her.

Unlike her last trip, when she was completely unsure what she wanted, Ericka was easily able to hone in on options this time around.

As size was now the primary factor, Ericka quickly eliminated anything small or average sized from consideration and, frankly, what many would consider bigger were eliminated as well.

Ericka gravitated toward the realistic, dong-style dildos, thus eliminating another swath of options.

Finally, Ericka found herself drawn to the black dildos, of which there were only a handful of offerings.

The first one Ericka saw was ridiculously large. She was intrigued, but looked past it. The packaging of the dildo beside the ridiculously large one caught her eye. It was modeled after porn star Jason Luv.

Ericka hadn't historically watched interracial porn, but after the past weekend's events, she dove headlong into it during one of her rare moments of self-indulgence during the school week.

Ericka recognized him and his beautiful cock from one of the interracial porn movies she had watched online. The dildo was in a box with a picture of the actor as well as a 1:1 scale picture of the dildo itself. The package said it measured in at 11" long and 2" wide. Ericka wasn't sure what that meant as far as actual thickness, but it looked big.

Ericka retrieved it from the shelf, looked around and, satisfied that no one was watching her, carefully opened the box and slid out the contents. It was in a plastic housing, but she was able to get a good look at the size, the material and, of course, she could feel the heft. "Check, check and check," she thought to herself as she slide the inner packaging back into the box, closed it and placed it into her basket.

Beside its place on the shelf was another dildo modeled after a famous black porn star. Again, she recognized the actor, Shane Diesel, from a porn movie she watched earlier in the week.

Packaged similarly to the Jason Luv dong, Ericka plucked the Diesel box from the shelf and opened it to inspect the 10" offering just as she had done with the other. While the other dildo was longer, it gained girth as it moved from head to base, whereas the Diesel dong was thick top to bottom as well as thicker overall.

And while the texture felt similar, it was lighter in faux skin tone than the dark mocha of the Jason dong. Ericka liked the variation and for a moment tried to decide between the two.

Both had suction bases, which were an absolute requirement, but other than that both were attractive to her and neither seemed to have any noteworthy drawbacks.

Ericka didn't bother to look at price for either. Money was no object when it came to her pleasure. Ericka decided there was no decision to be made other than to buy both, and so she placed the Diesel dong into her shopping basket alongside the Jason Luv model.

Ericka started to pick up the basket but, before doing so, offered a glance back to the ridiculously large dildo that first caught her eye. It was called the "Bam" and, at a whopping 12" long and a thickness that bordered upon insanity, she could understand how it got its name.

Ericka had been with some real monster cocks the previous weekend, but this was bigger than any of them. While it had all the characteristics of the "realistic" style dong, it simply looked fake because her mind told her no real cock could be so big.

The Jason Luv and Diesel looked like molds of the actors' actual cocks. The Bam, however, surely came from no man. Ericka held in a laugh as she imagined herself as scantily clad scientist inventing this Frankendong in a laboratory.

Ericka pulled it off the shelf and was shocked at the weight of it. She looked at her basket and then the Bam. She started to return it to the shelf and then paused, thinking "Who am I kidding. I know as soon as I get done stuffing myself silly with these other two I'm going to wish I could stretch myself further and I'll probably be right back here to buy this."

With that, Ericka placed it in the basket atop the other two. "Its rightful place atop the dong pyramid," she thought, laughing out loud this time.

Ericka picked up the basket and started to head toward the checkout, but took a slow, deliberate pace so she could peruse all the manner of exotic playthings populating the aisle she was in.

Suddenly the shapes began to change dramatically, so she stopped and gave them her full attention. Above the section was a sign that read "Butt Plugs & Anal Stimulation".

While Ericka had every intention of using her new purchases on each of her orifices while at home, she was intrigued by a package she saw advertising advanced, remote play features.

The plug was designed to be left in place for longer periods of time and was shaped to both stimulate the prostate internally as well as the clitoris externally. Amazingly, the vibrating insert could be activated by a phone app that boasted the ability for naughty friends to turn it on or off, control the intensity and more from anywhere in the world.

Ericka imagined herself sitting in class, bored and fantasizing, turning it on. Would she be able to maintain as if nothing were happening? What if she orgasmed? Would anyone notice or could she hide it?

The possibilities were endless, they all turned her on and she fully intended to put each scenario to the test. Ericka dropped the package into her basket.

Ericka once again headed toward the checkout when an end cap display caught her eye. There display housed a variety of Hitachi Magic Wand "personal massagers", along with various attachments.

Ericka was familiar with the product. Though she had never used one, she had heard countless tales about Jen's. Jen, never one to be bashful, referenced her magic wand frequently, calling it her "other boyfriend."

And given the fact that her real boyfriend went to a different college, Jen spent more time with her Hitachi than the real thing.

One night when just the two of them were alone and more than a little tipsy, Jen was extolling the virtues of the device and attempted to talk Ericka into using hers to see for herself how great it was, going so far as to bringing out to the living room for a clothes on demo.

Ericka declined the offer, but had been curious about it ever since. The standard version was on sale for $59. Ericka figured it might be a good way to stimulate her clit while using the dildos on herself, so she added it to the basket.

"Okay, you're cut off," Ericka told herself, finally making her way out of the toy aisle and toward the checkout.

As Ericka approached the counter, Goth girl put down her book and smiled. "Looks like you found what you were looking for, Size Queen. Was I right, or was I right?" she asked Ericka.

Ericka blushed somewhat, having forgotten about their previous exchange. "You were definitely right," Ericka responded.

As Goth girl extracted the contents of the basket she added, "You're going to have a lot of fun with these. I don't think I'd ever leave my bedroom if I were you!"

Ericka returned her smile and replied. "These are just to get me by. I don't think they can ever replace the real thing."

Goth girl, holding the Diesel box in her hand said, "I've never seen the real thing get this big. Guess I just haven't been lucky enough to."

Ericka just smiled and said nothing in return.

Goth girl looked at her quizzically.

"Wait. Tell me you haven't had a real cock this big before," Goth girl asked skeptically.

Ericka smiled widely.

"Seriously?" Goth girl beckoned.

Ericka didn't intend to get into the details of her sex life with the adult store clerk, but she could tell the transaction was on hold until she offered up something.

"Bigger," Ericka finally responded.

Goth girl's jaw dropped open. After a moment, she realized what she was doing and responded. "Fuck me. That's awesome," she said, the shock and jealousy evident in her voice.

Ericka liked hearing the jealousy in Goth girl's voice, and decided to push it a bit further.

"Yeah, especially when there are multiple at the same time," Ericka teased.

Goth girl's jaw dropped again.

Ericka smiled again, bolstered by a feeling of sexual superiority.

"Are you fucking with me?" Goth girl asked.

Ericka simply shook her head "no", beaming ear to ear.

"Fuck," Goth girl said again and then resumed scanning the contents of the shopping basket.

Once all the items were scanned, Goth girl placed them in a large, non-descript shopping bag. She then took a large bottle of lubricant from a counter display beside the register, scanned it, then scanned a coupon taped to the back of the display.

"This one's on the house. I think you're gonna need it," Goth girl finally said. "Your total is $288.61," she added.

Ericka didn't balk at the cost, quickly produced a wad of cash and extracted three $100 bills and laid them on the counter. Goth girl punched some buttons, the till opened and she counted out $11.39 in change. As she was doing so, Ericka noted movement from a long hallway to the left.

Ericka hadn't paid much attention initially, but as she looked on she saw a tall, well-dressed man exiting into the hallway from one of several small rooms. Ericka noted the sign above the hallway and quickly learned that the small rooms were video booths.

Ericka focused again on the man. He was wearing a gray suit with a white button down shirt and a bright red tie. His shoes were shiny, black patent leather. The suit wasn't the standard off the rack type like the other, older, slob of a customer was wearing. Ericka, while still young, could tell a high-end, custom tailored suit when she saw one. It looked nice. And expensive.

Ericka looked past the clothing and focused on the man. She believed another reason the suit looked nice was that it was being worn by a man that was in very good shape. This turned her on considerably. Seeing a man in good shape in and of itself wasn't a turn on, after all she was in college and thus surrounded by active and fit young men and women.

Ericka was turned on in this case because the man appeared to be in his forties or perhaps even older. To stay in such good shape at that age said a lot about a person. And while it was not her last thought, in fact it was her first, the last thought she allowed herself to acknowledge was that this handsome, fit, well-dressed gentleman was black. Ericka could feel her pussy instantly grow moist.