Ericka's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just your type, eh?" Goth girl asked Ericka, snapping her back to reality.

Ericka realized she must have been obviously staring at the man.

"Oh...uh...I just didn't know you had those video booths," Ericka said in a feeble attempt to play it off.

Goth girl, not falling for Ericka's ruse, just smiled.

"Right. Well, you're all set. Thanks again for stopping in, we'll see you again in a few weeks," Goth girl said with a chuckle and slid the large shopping bag toward Ericka.

As she did so, the handsome black gentlemen walked past them. Goth girl thanked him as well, to which he smiled and nodded.

Ericka took the bag and started to leave as well. The man arrived at the door before Ericka, but sensing her presence behind him, he held the door for her and stepped aside.

"After you, young lady," he said, smiling.

Ericka smiled back at him and, intentionally yet naturally changed her gait as she passed him. She walked more slowly and slightly rolled her hips with each step. She knew her ass looked amazing in the leggings she was wearing and she intended to show off for the man.

And show off she did. Ericka didn't have to see that it worked. She could feel his eyes undressing her. After she was a few steps outside the building, she looked back over her shoulder and thanked him, then continued to her car.

Ericka was having fun showing off for the man, so she decided to play it out a moment longer. Instead of putting the shopping back on the passenger seat which is what she would have done in another other scenario, Ericka popped her trunk.

Ericka stood over the trunk, her feet more widely spread than her natural stance. She bent at the waist, leaned over the trunk and pretended to be shuffling contents around to make room for the shopping bag, which she had placed on the ground beside her.

Ericka was giving the man the "this is the position you'd use to fuck me from behind while standing up" view.

Ericka could still feel his eyes on her, as well as the moistness between her legs growing more intense. She could tell she was so wet that she was suddenly glad her leggings were black, for fear of her wetness visibly leaking through a lighter colored material. Ericka was having a lot of fun with teasing this tall, dark stranger and it was turning her on quickly.

As Ericka continued, she heard the chirp of the alarm of the vehicle next her as it was disengaged remotely. She glanced over and saw a shiny black Mercedes G65 AMG SUV.

Suddenly Ericka heard a voice, shockingly close to her. "Let me help you with that," the voice said. Ericka didn't have to look up to learn that the voice came from handsome black gentleman as she recognized it from him offering to hold the door from her a few minutes prior.

Even had he not said anything at that point, Ericka thought that his voice sounded exactly as it should, based simply on the way he looked. It was deep, confident and articulate, befitting of the man that would wear that suit and drive a $200,000 Mercedes SUV.

Ericka stood up and turned to face him.

"Thanks," she said, smiling and trying to act casual.

Now that they were close, she could smell his cologne. She didn't recognize it, but it was delightful. She also noted that he was tall. She estimated him at perhaps 6'2", towering over her petite 5' frame.

As the man lifted the bag off the ground, he glanced at the contents.

Ericka grew nervous. She shouldn't have been embarrassed, but was. After what seemed like an eternity but in actuality was no more than a second or two, the man's eyes left the bag, shifted toward Ericka's feet and then slowly moved up her body, drinking her in inch by gorgeous inch.

"I'm John," he said, introducing himself.

"Hi John, I'm Ericka," she replied.

John placed the bag in her trunk, then put a large hand on the lid and started to close it. He moved it down a few inches then paused.

"Gag gifts for a bachelorette party?" John asked.

Ericka appreciated that he intimated that she was older, but she was fairly certain he was just trying to flatter her. She also appreciated that he was attempting to diffuse the awkwardness of a black man discovering a bag full of black dildos in the possession of a gorgeous young co-ed by suggesting they were gag gifts.

Ericka shook her head as if to say "no".

"Of course not, your friends aren't old enough to settle down yet, are they?" John asked rhetorically. "You're not from around here, but the university isn't too far. These must be gags for a sorority party," he said next.

Ericka froze, unsure of how to respond. If she lied and told him yes, then there was a good chance this interaction would be over and she would safely be on her way. If she told him the truth, then there would be zero mystery that she was a slut for big, black cock. What happened after that was anybody's guess.

John noted her pause. "Sorry if that was too forward of me," he apologized.

"Oh, uh, no. Sorry, that's okay. I mean, look where we both are. If I'm not prepared to talk about this stuff I shouldn't be here," she responded, shooting him a slight but sincere smile.

"That's a pretty sophisticated perspective. Most girls as young as you aren't in tune with their sexuality, and certainly aren't prepared to talk about it if they are. You must be a real special young woman," he added.

Ericka, still somewhat shocked with the frank conversation she was having, legitimately appreciated the compliment. It certainly validated what she thought about herself as she discovered her true sexual self over the past few months.

"Thank you," Ericka said. "And you're partially right. I do attend the university, but I'm not in a sorority. And you're right that I'm not from around here, but you've probably never heard of my little town," she continued.

"Try me. I work all over the state," John said.

"I'm from Ridgedale" Ericka said.

John stood over her and smiled. "I've been to Ridgedale many times. I have a longstanding client there," he said, pausing for a moment.

"So if those are not for a bachelorette party and they aren't for a sorority party and since you didn't offer an alternative when asked, I'm going to infer those are in fact for you," John continued.

The cat was out of the bag and Ericka knew he was no longer making playful chit chat. Her jig was up. John was being very forward, yes, but his confidence and charm in some way overshadowed the fact he was a random stranger asking her about a bag full of black dildos in a parking lot.

"Fuck it," Ericka thought to herself. "Why not tell him the truth."

Ericka straightened her back, gave John a seductive look without trying to look corny and answered him.

"Yes, they are."

John smiled deeply. She could see his imagination running wild and she loved it.

"I was just heading home try them out now," she added, in disbelief that the words actually came out of her mouth.

John said nothing, instead he unbuttoned the single button holding his suit jacket closed. He pulled the long-cut jacket back, revealing himself to her.

Ericka could plainly see the outline of a huge cock thinly veiled by fine silk pants. It hung down his left leg and reached well down his thigh.

John closed the trunk and finally broke the silence.

"Why settle for some toys when you can have the real thing?" John asked her.

Ericka continued staring at the outline of his cock. She didn't have to think twice. She wanted him now.

"Meet me in last video booth, 5 minutes," Ericka said, locking her car and putting her keys back in the pocket of the running jacket she was wearing as she turned on a heel and headed back into the store.

As Ericka reentered, Goth girl looked at her, puzzled.

"Back already?" she asked Ericka.

"I decided I wanted to check out your video booths," Ericka said and sailed past her.

Ericka was halfway down the video booth hallway when she heard Goth girl say, "They only take credit cards!" Apparently she recalled that Ericka had paid with cash a few moments earlier. Ericka gave her a wave of acknowledgement and proceeded.

A light above four of the five booths was lit green. The fifth was yellow. Ericka, ever analyzing, deduced that green meant available and yellow meant previously occupied, in this case by John, but yet uncleaned, leaving red to indicate current occupancy.

Ericka had no idea what to expect as she entered the fifth and final booth. To her surprise, the interior was spacious, comfortable and clean. There was a large flat screen TV on the wall and an "L" shaped bench, fixed to the wall. The entire space, including the walls, floor, ceiling and the bench seat and back cushions were varying shades of maroon.

Ericka closed the door behind her, but left it unlocked in anticipation of her visitor. She hadn't kept track of time, but figured she had a few minutes before he arrived.

In the heat of the moment, Ericka hadn't thought at all about what to do once she got in the booth. She simply knew they offered a private space that was close by and had hoped, correctly, that they would be more spacious than the back of John's G65.

Ericka saw a smaller touchscreen sharing the same wall as the door. Beside it was a table with cleaning supplies, and beside that an empty wastebasket.

Ericka touched the screen and it lit up. She was greeted by a menu system. The background was an opaque video clip of a girl on her back being pounded by a guy.

The menu system was pretty intuitive. It basically provided a series of categories, in alphabetical order, starting with "Amateur", followed by "Anal" and so on. The list of categories was long, so Ericka pressed her index finger against a down arrow and watched the list scroll.

Ericka stopped when she saw "Interracial", pressed the category title and the screen changed, displaying a series of video clips.

Each clip had a large thumbnail image of the scene, a title and duration. Ericka scrolled for a moment until she saw a thumbnail of tall black man, older, but not old, standing next to a young brunette. It was shockingly similar to the scenario unfolding before her.

Ericka pressed on the thumbnail and a popup covered the screen, prompting her to pay. Apparently the system was time based, in which you purchase blocks of time and then watch whatever you want in the time allotted.

One could purchase 5 minute increments for $2 each, or purchase 30 minutes for $10. Ericka pushed the 30 minute option and slid her card through the card reader attached to the side of the touchscreen.

The transaction processed quickly and then the main TV lit up. The screen flashed the obligatory legal disclaimers about the production, then the title popped up on the screen.

The scene was from a film called Pretty Petite, and starred an actor named Sean Michaels and an actress named Riley Reid. As the scene started, Ericka decided to undress, thinking it would be sexy to be fully naked and masturbating when John arrived.

In a matter of seconds, Ericka had shed her clothes, folded them, and set them to the side. She sat in the corner of the bench and put a leg up in each direction of the "L" shape.

Ericka watched the door, anticipating John's arrival, but when it didn't open after a minute or so, she let her gaze shift to the TV screen.

The scene in question either didn't have much setup or it was edited out, as Ericka's eyes were met with the sight of the gorgeous, petite Riley already naked and sucking the long, gorgeous cock of Sean, who was also fully naked.

Ericka slid her hand between her legs and couldn't believe how wet she was already. The situation was unfolding so quickly that her mind could barely keep up, but clearly her body was ready to go.

Ericka was quickly lost in the moment. With one hand she slid three fingers slowly but deeply in and out of her pussy. With her other hand, she methodically rubbed her clit, all while intently watching Riley take Sean's huge cock impossibly deep in her throat. Ericka was so transfixed on pleasuring herself that she almost didn't hear the door open.

John slipped into the room with stealth-like movement. He knew it was unlikely that the girl at the checkout wouldn't notice both of them enter the same video both, and frankly he didn't care, but he still liked to exercise discretion.

As the door opened he could hear the sounds of sex coming from the TV screen to his left, but his eyes were locked onto the sight in front him. Before him, spread eagle and fingering herself was a gorgeous young woman.

Without looking, John closed the door behind him and found the lock. John had innumerable sexual conquests in his life. He was 52, but didn't look it. He was beyond fit, hyper-intelligent, successful and charming. His thick, 10" cock was the icing on the cake.

John knew exactly three things about Ericka, her name being the first. The second thing he knew was that she liked black cock. The third revealed itself in what lie before him: Ericka was one of the sexiest women he had ever seen.

Beyond that he could only speculate, but was fairly certain in his assertions. He could tell by the way Ericka carried herself and conversed that she was smart, if modest, but that she was quickly shedding her modesty in exchange for a blossoming confidence. The fact that she was at the adult bookstore, flirted with him the way she did and, obviously the fact that he was in this room with her now confirmed that.

John knew Ericka was young, probably eighteen or nineteen, perhaps twenty. But certainly no older. He could tell by the way she spoke, by her car and by her clothes that she came from a comfortable upbringing.

John knew that Ericka took care of her body from a fitness perspective, but was also naturally very gifted based on the way her leggings and running jacket fit her body. Now that she was naked in front him, that was not just confirmed but perhaps underestimated. Her naked form was more amazing than he originally had envisioned.

Ericka was toned from head to toe. Her breasts were perky, but also laid nicely on her frame under their own weight. In the parking lot he put her as a B cup at best, but the combination of the tight fitting running jacket and likely a sports bra must have compressed her breasts considerably. Unrestricted, she was a full C cup, perhaps even flirting with a D. She was almost busty, but not quite.

John's eyes travelled further down and saw that she was clean shaven. Her pussy was perfect. John loved her petite body. And he was going to love fucking her with his big, black cock.

Ericka watched as John removed his suit jacket and hung it on a hook on the wall beside the door. He took a few short steps toward her, their gazes locked onto one another.

As John stepped forward, he unzipped the fly on his perfectly tailored trousers. He slid his hand inside the gap and tugged on what was inside.

Ericka's eyes lit up when John's cock popped out. It was, as she had hoped, very large and while already quite engorged, not fully hard.

John's cock was uncut and his immense foreskin covered most of the head. Ericka could see just the very tip emerging from its glorious cloak. Ericka removed her slick fingers from her soaked pussy and took John's massive member in her free hand while she continued to rub her clit with her other.

John's big cock had that heavy feeling she had come to desire. Keeping her legs spread on either side of the bench she leaned forward, showing great flexibility, and kissed the tip of his cock. She pulled back on the shaft, pulling John's foreskin back and with more of his head exposed, she kissed it again.

Ericka took a few moments to explore John's cock, manipulating it in her hand. A single stroke here. A kiss there. She could feel him swelling further as she did this. Finally, and much to John's enjoyment, Ericka took him in her mouth.

Ericka had been practicing her deep throating skills on her 8" dildo for weeks and had put those skills to the test on many cocks the previous weekend. While her technique was not as perfect as she would like, she was getting better. She knew it was only a matter of time and practice before she would be able to perform similar magic acts as Lexi, who seemingly had no depth limit with her throat, pussy or ass.

Ericka pushed forward, taking quite a bit of John down her throat. She bobbed her head slowly at first, but quickly gained pace. She used one hand to stroke the base of his shaft while doing this, and took her other hand from her own body and slid it inside John's trousers to extract his balls.

As Ericka's hand slipped in and probed, she was blown away by how big and heavy John's balls were. In recent months she had encountered some big balls, but John's were clearly the mightiest of them all and she had real trouble getting both his balls and cock through the opening of his boxers together.

Perhaps sensing her struggle or, simply knowing from experience that it wasn't going to work, John started undoing his custom made alligator leather and hand engraved sterling silver belt.

Once the belt was unfastened, John unbuttoned both of the trouser buttons and they fell to the floor. His pants now out of the way, Ericka pulled her head back from John's cock, put both hands on his boxers and slid them to the floor as well.

Now naked from the waist down, John's balls were free for Ericka to handle. She lifted his heavy shaft into the air and licked the underside from the tip to the base, then continued tracing down to his sack. She kissed and licked it. He smelled and tasted wonderful, a combination of high end hygiene products and a hint of sexy musk, which she assumed was from him pleasuring himself mere moments earlier when alone in the adjacent video booth.

Ericka attempted to take his balls in her mouth but they were simply too big so she sucked them each gently.

Clearly John liked what Ericka was doing and told her so.

"Yeah, girl. Suck those big fucking balls. You like it, don't you?" he asked.

It was the first either of them had spoken since entering the video booth and she detected a notable change in John's voice and demeanor. He was suddenly oozing dominant energy and it was turning her on incredibly. She realized the same thing had happened the previous weekend. She felt the same from the stable of young black bulls that had fucked her and her friends all night long. Though she wasn't sure she was ready to fully admit it to herself, she was all but sure that that one night had forever turned her into a submissive slut for black cock.

Refocusing on the present, Ericka looked up at John, her eyes green and bright, despite the dark room. She nodded and continued servicing him. After several minutes of going back and forth between his cock and balls, Ericka was growing eager to have him inside her.

As had happened before in recent months, Ericka found herself at the brink of sexual intercourse without planning for protection.

Ericka didn't let on, continuing to pleasure John, but she began to panic. She took her first real risk in her life with Mike. His was the first big cock she had experienced, and its size both launched her into her current path to sexual exploration and rendered her, once historically conservative, to now be susceptible to moments of excitement fueled danger.

Ericka knew Mike was very sexually active and cared little for condoms, a potentially deadly combination. Ericka was fortunate enough that her multiple liaisons with Mike left her with nothing more than a desire for bigger, better cocks. Ericka took an additional risk the time she included Taylor in the mix with Mike, taking them both bareback in a night of passion fueled sex.

And while Ericka was trusting in the testing protocols and results of the campus health center, as well as the honesty of those participating to play by the rules, having unprotected sex with eleven men in a single night during the previous weekend's BBC gangbang was anything but safe, despite what a lab results on medical letterhead said.