Ericka's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ericka just smiled at her and then held her hands up in the air about 10" apart, estimating John's length. "Oh yeah, successful by about this much," she responded, smiling.

Goth girl's mouth dropped open for a moment, then she said simply "Fuck me. That's awesome." By the time she finished the sentence, Ericka had turned the corner and was heading out the door. Goth glanced at the lone couple browsing in the store and hoped they'd soon leave. She needed to get off. And to check the recording from the hidden security camera from booth #5, though not necessarily in that exact order.

Ericka opened the door of her car, then sunk into the driver's seat. She pressed the ignition button, but instead of pulling out immediately, Ericka leaned her head back against the head rest and recounted the chain of events that led up to her getting fucked silly in the video booth of an adult bookstore. The past few months had been a whirlwind of sexual exploration and adventure. She wondered what was next. She knew for certain that she planned a long weekend alone with her new toys. After that, she wasn't so sure.

Arriving home, Ericka was famished, but before she could eat she wanted to take a bath. While she loved the thought of John's messy cum covering her pussy, on the drive home it continuously leaked from her and was creating a huge mess.

Ericka walked through her kitchen and placed her bag of toys on the table. She then proceeded through living room, pausing for a moment to turn on some music. Punchy jazz fusion began to fill the space as she strode into her bedroom, shedding clothes along the way.

By the time Ericka entered her bathroom, she was fully naked. As had become her tradition, she paused to admire her naked form in her large mirror. She could see the residue of sex all over her, the cheap paper towels from the video booth doing a poor job at wiping away John's mighty load from her body, and subsequently more of his thick seed leaking from within her on the drive home. With her panties removed and standing vertical, Ericka marveled as another stream leaked out of her well used pussy, and down her inner thigh. She immediately began rubbing her clit, knowing she had to get off again.

Ericka drew the bath and then decided she would quickly eat some food while the tub filled. Ericka started to make a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich but had to stop mid-way to get herself off with her hand while leaning against her kitchen counter, naked with blinds open and uncaring who saw. Ericka rapidly consumed her sandwich. She returned to find the bath close to overflowing, turned off the faucet and slipped inside.

The hot water and bath salts she had added felt and smelled wonderful. After some restful soaking, Ericka soaped a loofah and thoroughly cleansed every inch of her body.

Finishing her bath, Ericka toweled off and, still naked, used her hair dryer to dry her hair. Ericka lit several scented candles in her room, then moved to the living room and did the same.

The glow of the waning daylight cast beautiful golden hues into her studio apartment. It was late November, but despite the chilly air outside, the rays of sun felt warm against her naked body and that, combined with her ever increasing comfort with her sexual self, Ericka made no attempt to hide herself from view. It's possible the neighbors or a passerby would look into her windows and see her standing there, naked and perfect, or perhaps had witness her pleasuring herself earlier. And for the first time, Ericka was unashamed. In fact, not only did she not mind, she was suddenly beyond proud of her sexual self and hoped she in fact had voyeurs.

Just as her father's taste in music had influenced much of what Ericka listened to, his love of good wine influenced what she drank. Despite being under the legal drinking age, Ericka's dad ensured her wine rack was always well stocked. He knew Ericka drank and generally did so responsibly. He didn't want her trying to buy alcohol underage and risk getting arrested so he happily provided it for her, bringing a case of his favorite selections each time he visited.

Ericka remembered her first glass of wine. It was her fifteenth birthday and a very hot summer day. Her family was grilling out and her father poured her crisp glass of pinot grigio. She couldn't recall the type, but remembered how delicious and refreshing it tasted. Her father always believed that if you were open about the realities of life with your children and allowed them to explore with the right balance of freedom, respect, information and support, that they would make smart decisions.

Certainly, at least when it came to alcohol, that had been the case with Ericka, while plenty of her friends whose parents were overly strict turned out to party the hardest. Her father was progressive in many ways. Would he be progressive enough to not take issue with Ericka's preference black lovers? She wasn't sure. Uninterested in pondering the question further at that moment, Ericka poured a glass of a recently obtained Super Tuscan and shifted her focus to the shopping bag on the table.

Ericka took a moment to taste and savor the wine, then placed the glass on the table. She removed the contents of shopping bag one by one, placing the items neatly beside each other. She couldn't believe she had bought so much there, but didn't regret the shopping spree whatsoever. Her pleasure should never have to compromise.

Ericka methodically opened each package, taking care to read instructions about cleaning, storage, etc. She used the powerful suction cups to affix each dildo to the table in ascending order by size, starting with the Shane Diesel, then the Jason Luv and finally the Bam.

Amazingly, Ericka had taken real cocks the size of the Diesel and the Luv, but the Bam was slightly intimidating. Still, she was eager to try it. Ericka washed and prepped each dildo, did the same for the butt plug and the Hitachi, and then carried them all awkwardly to her living room.

Ericka turned the music down, turned on the TV and opened her Macbook. She navigated to her favorite porn site, then found the interracial category. Choosing a scene that was popular based on the site's trending algorithm, Ericka cast the video from her laptop to the TV.

As the video started playing, Ericka finally decided it was time to draw the blinds and create some privacy. She didn't intend for any voyeurs to participate in what was about to happen.

Ericka spent the rest of the night exploring her new toys. She explored various combinations of toys and experienced countless, powerful orgasms as a result.

After much experimentation, she found that she came the hardest with the butt plug in her ass, while she massaged her clit with the Hitachi and fucked her pussy with one of the dildos. The feeling of having both her holes filled while her clit was messaged was wonderful.

The only real limit was the number of hands she had, but Ericka soon found ways around that. With practice, she was able to ride two dildos simultaneously when suction mounted to her tile floor. Once she had one firmly in her pussy and the other in her ass, she was able to use one free hand to work the Hitachi on her clit and the other to deep throat another dildo.

After several hours of fun, Ericka collapsed into bed and slept hard. Mission accomplished. For now.