Ericka's Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But here Ericka was with a complete stranger whom she had just met in the parking lot of an adult store. She probably shouldn't even be engaging in unprotected oral sex, yet she was.

For what it was worth, his impressively beautiful cock passed all manner of visual inspection. Still, she dared not have unprotected intercourse with John. Or did she? "No'", she thought to herself, "Put that out of your mind."

And so with one confident thought, Ericka compartmentalized the vision of his big, black cock entering her bare and, eventually, filling her with his seed. It was what she truly desired, but she had to start creating boundaries if she wanted to continue exploring this side of her sexuality and, hopefully, make it a permanent part of her life going forward.

"Do you have a condom?" Ericka asked him.

John just smiled, then turned and reached for his suit jacket. He reached a long arm into an inner pocket and retrieved the unmistakable gold package of a Magnum XL condom.

Ericka thought to herself that she would never again care to fuck a man that needed a regular condom. But as she had considered before, Ericka may have to settle for some average dicked white guy to satisfy the expectations placed upon her by her family or society.

If that happened, of course Ericka would have sex with him out of some archaic obligation, but she wouldn't enjoy it. And it wasn't going to stop her from what she did enjoy. Fucking as many big, black cocks as she could. That thought brought her back to the big, black cock in front of her now.

Ericka took the Magnum from John and ripped open the package, careful not to damage the contents. She extracted the large condom and, ensuring it was pointed in the right direction, held the oversized reservoir tip and pushed the open end over the head of John's enormous cock.

John's excessive foreskin gave her a little trouble and, recognizing this, John pulled back on his shaft to assist her. His foreskin now pulled taught, the condom began to unroll more easily. Still, the length and girth of his cock made the task of unrolling the condom tedious.

Once the condom was fully on, Ericka marveled at how even with the XL dimensions of the Magnum, it left the last few inches at the base of John's cock uncovered.

As much as she wanted him inside her, Ericka decided to take a few more moments to worship his magnificent beast.

Ericka stroked John slowly but firmly and John moaned in response. Ericka sped up and stroked him more firmly. It was time.

Ericka leaned back into her initial position in the corner of the "L", her legs spread with one on each side of the bench. The combination of John's height and that of the bench required him to bend at the knees as he lined up to enter her.

John rubbed the tip of his Magnum-clad cock around the folds of her exquisite pussy. He slapped her clit with his heavy cock a few times, teasing her.

"I need you inside me," Ericka begged.

John smiled and teased her a moment longer, before leaning forward. The condom was already lubricated and that, combined with Ericka's own generous fluids, all but eliminated any resistance as he finally pressed into her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Ericka exclaimed as John slid the head of his cock inside her.

Though John suspected his was not the first big cock Ericka had encountered, he still proceeded with caution. His large size had countless times caused discomfort for women and, in a few cases, he was simply too big for the woman to enjoy fucking him.

Any trepidation he had was quickly erased when Ericka commanded, "Give me all of that big black dick!"

His hesitation disappeared and John fired the full length of his cock inside her.

"Fuck! Yes!! Fuck me!!!" Ericka screamed.

John obliged and started immediately pounding her pussy with long, deep, forceful strokes.

"Yes! Give it to me daddy!!" Ericka pleaded.

John was an adept lover, typically with incredible stamina, but the sound of Ericka calling him "daddy" instantly pushed him to the brink. John smiled at her and slowed his motion just enough to maintain his composure.

"Do you like fucking this little white pussy, daddy?" Ericka asked him.

"Oh yeah," John replied. "And I know you love this big nigger dick, don't you?" John added.

Despite having sex with several black men recently, Ericka didn't hear any of them use the "N" word and she had never uttered it before herself.

"Oh fuck yes! I fucking love it!! Fuck me with your big black dick!!!" Ericka responded.

"Say it," John commanded.

Ericka hesitated.

"Say you love this big nigger dick," John said forcefully.

Ericka hesitated again and John started to withdraw his length, pausing just before the tip pooped out.

Ericka realized John was giving her an ultimatum. She had to play his game to get his dick. His nigger dick. She couldn't believe she was even repeating the word in her mind. She couldn't fathom even thinking it before, let alone actually saying it aloud. Yet she knew she had to in order to get what she craved. Ericka could wait no longer. She caved.

"Give this little white pussy the nigger dick pounding it deserves!! I want it!! I need it!!!! I fucking love nigger dick!!!!!" Ericka screamed as she relented.

John, having won the battle and now fully recuperated from momentarily nearing orgasm, complied with Ericka's request to pound her pussy and hammered away.

Ericka lifted her feet off the cushions and held her legs high in the air. With every powerful thrust she implored John to go harder and faster.

Ericka's insatiable appetite for cock and John's stamina were a match made in heaven. They changed positions multiple times but there was no lull in intensity.

After starting on her back, Ericka took John doggy style. Next she rode him in the reverse cowgirl position before swiveling, his cock still inside her, to ride him face to face.

Ericka held one arm on John's shoulder for balance while using her free hand to stimulate herself. In this position she came not once, but twice, yet never slowed the intensity of her motion.

Ericka slid up and down John's long, slick shaft. With each downward thrust, she buried him fully inside her and ground her hips against his, before rising once more. She repeated the motion over and over.

Finally John wrapped both of his long arms around Ericka, stood up and held her in the air while still fucking her. He held her like this for a few minutes before turning and laying her back down on the bench.

Ericka instinctively pulled her legs back above her head and begged for more.

"Give me that big nigger dick! Put it in me!!" Ericka pleaded.

John thrust himself into her and started fucking her with deep, powerful strokes.

"Pound this pussy! Pound it with your big fucking nigger dick!!" Ericka commanded.

John happily hammered away as Ericka marveled at his stamina and intensity. Younger men could not keep up such a pace, but John seemed fit beyond his years and Ericka presumed he had experience and practice she couldn't possibly fathom.

After several minutes of intense pounding, Ericka came again.

"Oh fuck yes, I'm coming!" she exclaimed, as her body quaked with electric intensity.

"You like the way this big nigger dick makes you cum, don't you?" he asked, pounding her steadily through her orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes! I fucking love it!!" Ericka moaned.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, Ericka could feel John's cock and balls begin to twitch, the telltale sign that he was near orgasm as well.

Suddenly, John pulled out of her and ripped the condom off.

"Where do you want it?" he asked her.

As much as Ericka wanted John to come inside her, she knew she had to be safe, despite her craving to be filled.

Ericka decided she would compromise.

"Come on my pussy," Ericka replied.

John gave a few quick strokes of his long shaft and then fired a small amount of cum onto Ericka's freshly fucked pussy. For a moment she thought that was it, but just as disappointment started to set in, John screamed out "Oh, fuck yes!"

As the words left his lips, John fired a rope of thick, white cum onto her pussy. His massive balls trembled and he fired rope after rope of cum onto her. John expertly aimed the first several thick streams directly into her still gaping pussy, before adjusting his aim to send the remaining cum toward her stomach, tits and even her face.

"Oh yeah, baby, give me all that nigger cum! I fucking love it!!" Ericka screamed.

John smiled as he emptied the remaining cum his huge balls all over her. As he stood there admiring his work, his heavy cock pressed against Ericka's cum soaked pussy.

Meanwhile, Ericka was simultaneously in sexual bliss and shocked and embarrassed at the extreme language she had just used multiple time, regardless of the fact that she did so reluctantly and only at John's instance. She need to either address the elephant in the room or replace her thoughts with something else entirely. She chose the latter.

"You're amazing," Ericka cooed as she leaned up to kiss him.

"My dear, you are the amazing one," John replied, meeting her half way to complete the kiss.

As he leaned forward, John's still rock hard cock pushed harder against Ericka's soaked pussy for a moment, then found its way back inside her. Ericka's eyes widened in surprise. She put two flat palms against his chest as her initial reaction was to push him away from her, intensely aware that his cock was no longer shrouded by the Magnum XL.

Instead, Ericka slid her hands around John's finely chiseled pectoral muscles, around his taught laterals and onto his defined deltas, pulling his body and his magnificent cock in further.

"What about the condoms?" John mused.

"I, er, um...just fuck me again," Ericka stammered. "Please, daddy?"

John looked at her and smiled. While he exercised extreme caution with regard to safer sex as well, he had also been wildly successful in life and business by trusting his sharp instincts. The same instincts that were currently telling him that the fine specimen of young, burgeoning black cock slut in front of him posed zero risk.

John pushed half of his hard, black steel inside her and then paused, enjoying the obvious conflict playing across Ericka's face. He sensed, correctly, that Ericka was waging an internal battle between her historical sexual conservatism and her newly discovered addiction to taking as much huge black cock as she can, in any way she can. John watched as Ericka's BBC slut side took control.

"I need it, daddy. Please!" Ericka begged.

John held firm, his gaze fixed on Ericka, his massive cock stationary inside Ericka's hungry pussy.

"What do you need, Ericka?" John asked, knowing the answer but unwilling to give it to her until she vocalized her desire.

"I need your dick, daddy," Ericka begged further.

"You need what?" John asked again, determined to engage Ericka in the race play she clearly was struggling with earlier.

"I need your big dick, daddy!" Ericka pleaded.

"My big what dick?" John commanded.

"I need, I need your, uh, um, I need your," Ericka stammered.

John continued to hover over her, statuesque. Slowly he started to slide his half-length out of Ericka.

Ericka hesitated a moment longer before realizing John's spectacular, thick cock was heading in the wrong direction.

"I need your big nigger dick, daddy!" Ericka screamed, finally relenting. "I need your big nigger dick deep inside my little white pussy!"

A wide smile emerged from John's stoic face as his wide member reversed course and hammered down fully into Ericka's pussy, his heavy balls slapping against her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck yes, daddy. Pound this white pussy with your huge nigger cock!" Ericka screamed with pleasure, equally shocked at how easily the words crossed her lips and how she knew that they were completely true. She needed black dick, plain and simple. Now and forever.

John obliged, giving Ericka the pounding she desired. He slammed every single inch of his immense member in and out of her pussy, which devoured it as if they had fucked like this a thousand times before. Ericka moaned and screamed with pleasure as John gave her everything he had.

The intensity of this unexpected second session and the tension and release of their race play dance had both Ericka and John on the verge of exploding after only a few minutes. Ericka could sense they both were close and begged him on.

"Oh fuck, daddy! I'm about to cum!! Fucking pound this pussy with your big nigger cock! Make this little white pussy cum all over it!" Ericka urged.

With the trepidation about taking John bareback now a faint memory, so went her caution about taking his seed. Despite the extreme pounding she was taking, Ericka managed a briefly cogent thought, arguing with herself that John had already emptied his big balls and given the colossal size of the load, he couldn't have much cum left. That coupled with the fact that she was still on birth control after all, convinced her it was okay and prompted her to beg for it. She was unaware that John had already fired a significant amount of his thick, potent cum into her gaping pussy after pulling out previously.

"Fill my white pussy with your nigger cum, daddy! I fucking need it! Fill me, daddy!" Ericka screamed.

It was all John needed to hear. He pulled Ericka's legs together and pushed them higher into the air as he slammed his massive shaft into her as deep as it would go. His giant balls began to pulse violently.

"Oh fuck yes! Take that nigger cum you little white slut!" John proclaimed as he began emptying into her.

Despite an overload of physical sensations already, Ericka felt the distinct feeling as John's massive cock and balls released a huge deposit of cum inside her. At that moment, her imminent orgasm washed over her. As she came she felt another pulse of John's cum release inside her, followed by another intense wave of her own orgasm. Another huge rope of cum coated her insides and another wave of orgasm overwhelmed her. Then another, and another, and another. Ericka had orgasmed with other lovers at the same time recently, but never like this.

Finally, Ericka's orgasm subsided. She was suddenly overwhelmed by how intense her orgasm had been, and how synchronous it was with John's. She also realized John was somehow still cumming. Though not as powerful as the initial waves, she could still feel his cock and balls depositing his remaining seed inside her. She could barely comprehend his ability to create a single load so huge, let alone two in the span of 10 minutes. Her theory about how his subsequent load would be minimal at best couldn't have been further from reality.

As John pulled his massive cock from Ericka's soaking pussy, a massive load began to leak out of her. Ericka laid on her back, rubbing his juices all over her, occasionally scooping finger loads of cum into her mouth. As she did this, John pulled his trousers on, tucked in his shirt and fastened his belt.

While John's cock was no longer fully hard, it was far from flaccid and Ericka could still see its unmistakable outline through the thin material of his pants.

John retrieved the shirt he had shed in the midst of their first round and expertly re-tied his tie. He pulled several paper towels from the dispenser and padded the sweat from his brow and shaved head, then retrieved his suit jacked from the hook on the wall.

John smiled at Ericka, then gestured as if he was tipping an invisible cap to her. After doing so, he slipped out of the room saying nothing.

Ericka found John's quick departure at once both strange and oddly fitting. Ericka looked over at the screen and noticed that not only had the porn scene ended, the entire 30-minute session had long since expired.

"How long have we been fucking?" Ericka wondered to herself. She stood up and, like John, extracted several paper towels from the dispenser and began wiping up the copious amount of cum coating her body. She wiped her face first, then her breasts and stomach. She decided to leave her pussy covered in the combination of John's cum and her juices. She liked the thought of her panties hiding a messy secret.

Ericka moved to her clothes, still neatly folded near the door. As she retrieved her panties, something fell on the floor. Ericka slipped on her simple gray thong as she looked closely at what had fallen.

Ericka realized it was a business card and picked it up. The side facing her was matte black, with a raised, embossed gold monogram formed by the letters "J" and "C".

Ericka flipped the card over and learned a bit more about the man who's cum she just hid away beneath her panties.

John W. Cartwright was an Attorney at Law and it was evident by the name that he owned the firm he represented. The area code of phone number revealed his office was in the capitol, about 30 minutes away from her college town and two hours from her hometown.

Everything about the man, his car, his clothes, his presence, screamed success and high profile, so perhaps it was no accident that he was outside his main city of operation to get his jollies.

Ericka pulled her leggings on then slipped her sports bra over her arms and shoulders. Once her breasts were comfortably yet tightly compressed in place, she slid on her white v-neck t-shirt and then put her running jacket on, zipping it up fully.

Ericka unzipped a pocket on the arm and placed John's business card inside. She made sure she had her keys and wallet, then looked at the time on her phone. It was now late in the afternoon and she estimated she had been in the video booth for at least 45 minutes, and likely longer. She slipped her phone into her pocket and then opened the door.

As Ericka entered the hallway, the bright fluorescent lights caused her to squint. By the time she moved into the main space of the store, her eyes adjusted to the difference from the dimly lit video booth. All of the previous shoppers were now gone, replaced by a solitary couple inspecting and laughing at a sex swing that was hanging from the ceiling.

Ericka moved toward the checkout counter tried to keep her eyes forward, but she could feel the stare of Goth girl. As she moved past the counter, Goth girl said "Hey, you owe $3.27 for the Magnum."

Ericka paused and turned slowly toward Goth girl. As she did so, she could feel the color drain from her face.

"I beg your pardon?" Ericka asked.

"The gentlemen that joined you in booth number five grabbed one of the single Magnums here and said you'd pay for it before you left. Singles are $2.99, plus tax. $3.27 with." Goth girl revealed.

Ericka chuckled. She was embarrassed but liked the little games John played. First he left without saying goodbye, leaving a calling card instead. And now he not only ensured another person knew about their little tryst in the video booth, but passed along the cost to her, even if trivial.

"Oh did he?" Ericka responded, as she pulled her wallet out of her pocket. She pulled a $10 bill out and handed it to Goth girl.

"That should cover the Magnum and the cleanup. There is a lot of cum in there," she said, putting the emphasis on the word "lot".

Goth girl's eyes widened. Normally she would be miffed at having to clean up after some pervert jerking off in the video booth and not cleaning up after himself, but in this case the thought of this cute little white girl getting fucked by an older black man turned her on. The majority of her body hidden by the high, elevated counter, Goth discretely slid a hand between her legs. The space between her leather miniskirt was hot and wet.

"Mission successful, eh?" Goth girl asked, already envisioning the two of them fucking intensely.