Ericka's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus picked up a remote control from an organizer on the coffee table. He clicked a button and immediately the stereo jumped to life, filling the room with hip-hop music. As the guys huddled near a giant sectional couch, Ericka quickly pondered what to do. Should she still try to play it cool and sit down with them? No, she decided. Two of the three knew her first hand as a true BBC slut, and the third guy had heard clearly heard all about that. It was time to embrace her new identity.

Ericka started a striptease. And although she had never actually seen a stripper in real life, between movies and watching enough porn she did her best to mimic the moves, aided by her experience in dance classes as a younger girl.

Ericka seductively walked around Derrick, tracing his chiseled body with her finger as she unzipped her running jacket. Her circuit around Derrick complete, she gently shoved him down on the couch. She removed her jacket and tossed it on the floor.

Quickly picking up on Ericka's intent to put on a show, Daron and Marcus each plopped down on other parts of the large sectional to watch.

Having already removed her gloves and headband upon entering the suite, Ericka next focused on her shirt. As she swayed her hips, she slowly pulled it up, exposing her taut belly and the sports bra holding her perky tits at bay. The guys vocalized their approval.

Ericka walked a few steps toward the kitchenette, rolling her hips dramatically to accentuate the motion. With her back to them, she slipped the sports bra off, reached her right arm across her chest, covering her breasts, and turned slightly to the side to tease them.

Ericka saw Derrick rubbing his cock through his compression pants. She could see from where she stood that his cock was clearly hard. Daron had his hand inside the waistband of his warm up pants. Though they were baggy and not revealing like Derrick's pants, Ericka didn't need to see the outline to know what he was packing. Daron had one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen, in person or otherwise, and she was nearly salivating at the thought of his foot-long monster fucking her again.

While she had thought of John Cartwright's big black cock almost non-stop since meeting him yesterday, those thoughts vanished the moment she encountered Daron outside minutes earlier. From that moment on, it was the young stud's miraculously larger BBC that dominated her thoughts.

Marcus had gone a step further than his roommates and already had his cock out. It was big and soft, laying to the side. Marcus gently tugged at it and Ericka knew what it would become once it was fully engorged. Ericka actually wasn't sure who had the bigger cock between Marcus and Daron.

Certainly when Marcus fucked her first the night of the gangbang he was the biggest cock she had ever had at that point, but she also took ten more cocks after his on that wild night and so it was hard to keep them all straight. She would have thought she wouldn't have felt much after taking all of his monster, but she certainly remembered the unmistakable feeling of Daron filling her up afterwards, so perhaps his was the mightiest of them all. Her pussy yearned for him to stretch her again.

Ericka turned her back to them fully again, then slowly placed a hand on each hip, one at a time. She continued her slow, seductive dance, slipping a thumb beneath the waist band on either side as she attempted to keep with the pounding rhythm of the song.

As she had done in the elevator, Ericka arched the small of her back and leaned slightly forward, doing her best to pop her ass out toward them. She slowly slid her running tights down until most of her ass was uncovered, but went no further.

Ericka then placed her arm across her breasts again, obscuring them ever so slightly, then rotated around in a circle. After a few minutes of her taunting, she could sense the guys were getting antsy and, frankly, she was as well. As much as she was getting turned on by the tease, Ericka was eager to fuck.

Her back to them once more, Ericka again put both hands on the tops of her running tights and finally slid them all the way down to her ankles. Keeping her legs straight and demonstrating her amazing flexibility, Ericka bent completely over at the waist and, one at a time, used her hands to work the tight leggings over her ankles and feet.

Ericka could feel her own juices flowing and knew that her pussy was on full display in this position. Ericka knew the view was spectacular and imagined it was even possible to see her moist and beautiful slit glistening from across the living space.

Now that she was fully naked, Ericka wasted no time turning back toward the boys. Her naked form was a sight to behold and, as if she was a snake charmer methodically mesmerizing them, her movements drove Derrick and Daron to shed their clothes as well.

Ericka looked at on as all three guys sat fully naked on the couch, their large black snakes in hand. She was excited beyond belief but also noticed she had, for the first time, zero apprehension or nervousness whatsoever. Despite being on the precipice of another BBC gangbang in as much as a week, Ericka's mind was working as much as her body and she recognized that she had taken another step in her sexual progression.

With her confidence further bolstered, Ericka moved slowly toward them with a cool poise, calculating as she approached how she wanted to engage this trio of beautiful black men and the amazing cocks each wielded.

Ericka moved closer to the guys and now that she could see Derrick's cock, she could tell it wasn't as long as either Daron's or Marcus's but as she drew nearer, Ericka did a double take. Any disappointment that started to set in a moment ago quickly vanished when she could plainly see that it was, miraculously, thicker than either of Marcus's or Daron's cocks. Ericka would gladly give up an inch or two of length for the same gain in girth, but only if she was forced to choose. If she could have her cake and eat it too that cake would be dark chocolate, firm and both extra-thick and extra-long.

Derrick and Marcus were sitting on one side of the sectional, close to each other, so Ericka moved in between them and took a cock in each hand. She began stroking and sucking them interchangeably, while Daron stroked himself and took in the show. Ericka could tell Derrick was very turned on so she focused her efforts on him.

After several minutes of intense stroking, sucking and licking, his thick cock started to twitch in her hand. "Oh, fuck!" Derrick exclaimed as his cock started to erupt. Ericka stroked him through the orgasm, pumping thick streams of cum into her mouth and over her small hand. As his balls pumped out the last few gobs, Ericka licked him clean.

Ericka climbed up on the couch and started to crawl on all fours to Daron. As she turned away from Derrick, he said "Damn, girl, you bad as fuck." Ericka paused as she was making the turn on the sectional and looked back at Derrick. "I'm just getting started, baby," she replied.

Derrick stood and walked to the kitchen, his eyes never leaving Ericka. He grabbed a wad of paper towels and quickly cleaned up some cum that Ericka had missed. He tossed the soiled towels in the waste basket then opened up a drawer and retrieved a box of condoms. While Derrick had been briefed on the rules of the club he was being invited to join, this encounter was not part of that club despite the common participants, and it was a matter of practice for him to use protection.

As he rejoined the group, Ericka looked first at Derrick's cock, which was no longer hard. When flaccid, Derrick gave up quite a lot of length. "A grower, not a shower" Ericka thought to herself. But his immense thickness was still on display and was, frankly, remarkable. In this state he looked almost as thick as he did long.

Ericka observed the box of condoms in his hand. She turned to Marcus. "You said you recruited Derrick for the next party, yes?"

Marcus nodded affirmatively.

"I assume that means he's been to the health center?" Marcus nodded affirmatively again, then added. "This week. He got the results yesterday. The papers are actually right there on the counter. He good to go."

Ericka smiled. "And you two?" Ericka continued, addressing Daron and Marcus.

"We due to go before the party," Marcus replied. Already picking up on Ericka's train of thought he added, "But the last time either me or Daron fucked was with your perfect little white pussy last weekend."

"Well I did, and my test results just came back this morning. This little white pussy is still perfect," Ericka responded, conveniently avoiding the fact that she was filled by a stranger's BBC less than 24 hours ago.

Ericka knew she was playing a dangerous game, but her strong intuition told her that her gamble with John Cartwright was low risk, much as his told him about her.

Ericka continued to ponder the big picture. Though still very new to the rules of engagement, Ericka knew very well that participants of the sex parties were to be tested just before a party and then abstain from sexual contact until the party, to ensure the risk was absolutely minimized. But how could the rules of their secret club apply outside of their activities? They couldn't, Ericka surmised.

Ericka also found the timing of Derrick's recruitment curious, however. With winter break less than a week away, she assumed there wouldn't be another sex party until school resumed after the holidays.

Ericka didn't know all the inner workings of Leah's processes, but assumed new recruits get an initial test, and then assuming that is clear, gets tested again alongside everyone else immediately before each party. Better for their long term planning and the prospect of repeated attendance if they knew up front that someone was able to participate without any concerns.

Still, Ericka assumed what she was doing right now was probably frowned upon relative to the rules of the sex club, but she needed the three big black cocks in front of her and wanted them raw. And she wasn't going to be denied.

"This party can be our little secret, right boys?" Ericka asked.

The group vigorously agreed, and Ericka's mind was made up. She turned to Derrick, who was still holding the box of condoms and trying to follow the exchange.

"You, can save those for somebody else, baby," Ericka said, referring to the rubbers. "You just focus on getting that fat dick hard again because I want your next load in my tight little pussy!"

Derrick looked half excited and half incredulous, having never encountered a girl quite like Ericka before. His friends on the other hand knew Ericka and her type all too well, and were prepared to give her everything they had.

Ericka turned her focus to Daron, taking his massive girth into her mouth. After a few moments, Ericka felt Marcus slide into her. He pushed into her slowly but steadily. Ericka's pussy, already dripping wet, offered little resistance to his massive cock. In a matter of seconds, he pushed in to the hilt and Ericka's response only further sent shock and awe throughout the room.

"Oh yeah, baby. Give me that big nigger dick! I fucking love it!! Give this little white pussy what it deserves!!!" Ericka commanded as she continued to service Daron.

Ericka's dirty talk caught Marcus off guard, causing him to pause momentarily and snapping Ericka out of her wild, cock drunk state of mind. Suddenly she couldn't believe what she had just said. It was one thing to reluctantly use a word she considered racist and deeply troubling when John Cartwright had all but forced her to do so. But it was another thing entirely to offer it up so willingly without so much as a prompt.

Marcus had heard nothing of the sort from Ericka during their first encounter, and though it wasn't something that was common within the confines of Leah and Lexi's basement, more taboo race play had occurred at times previously. Marcus was definitely surprised, but not angry, specifically in this context. In fact, he felt his cock swell. He wasn't sure what his suitemates would think, however, so he eyed them for a reaction.

Ericka watched with uncertainty as Marcus shared a look with Daron, then Derrick. But before the uncomfortable silence could develop any further Ericka heard a laugh from across the room, followed by Derrick's voice.

"Wow, this little white bitch is crazy! You guys weren't lying, she is addicted to big nigger dick!" Derrick said, clearly amused and seemingly unfazed by Ericka's taboo language.

"I told you," Marcus said. "She can't get enough. She's a true BBC slut."

"Well you better give that little bitch what she wants," Derrick said encouragingly.

It was all the encouragement Marcus needed. With the green light given he began pounding her mercilessly, fucking her so hard she could no longer concentrate on sucking Daron.

Ericka laid her head down on Daron's lap, gripping his thick cock with both hands and leaving her pussy in the air for Marcus to pummel.

Marcus continued to pound away while Daron and Derrick watched. Ericka moaned with pleasure and came hard. Intense waves of pleasure washed over her but Marcus didn't ease up.

After several minutes of savage pounding, Marcus called out to Derrick. "Yo D. There is a big bottle of lube beside my bed. Go get that shit, dawg."

Derrick had been stroking his cock and was again hard after his earlier orgasm. He got up and walked into Marcus's room with his fat cock pointing skyward.

In the meantime, Marcus continued to mercilessly pummel Ericka's pussy. As he did so, he used his thumb to explore her asshole. Ericka knew that he planned to go balls deep in her ass and she was ready for it.

Moments later Derrick returned with the lube. Marcus took the large pump bottle in one hand and pumped three large squirts of its contents into the palm of his other hand. As he did so, he leaned back and his long cock slid out of Ericka. He began to slather his monster in the slick lube.

With the temporary reprieve from the assault on her pussy, Ericka was able to resume sucking Daron. The momentary break allowed Ericka to focus fully on Daron and start to show off her improving deep throat skills.

In the short amount of time since she had last been with them, she was demonstrably better at taking them in her throat, her gag reflex improved but not yet perfect after intensive practice on her large dildos.

Daron clearly liked her technique, suddenly saying "Oh fuck, I'm about to bust!"

Hearing this, Ericka plunged her head down and took him as deep as she could. She bobbed her head slightly, but mostly kept his cock buried deep within her. She was still unable to fully throat him, but it was a noble attempt and enough to push Daron over the edge.

Daron lost his control and began firing huge amounts of cum deep down Ericka's throat. She did her best to swallow his load, but the sudden explosion of cum so deep inside her was something she had never experienced and she began to gag. Ericka pulled off of Daron's cock as he simultaneously pulled away from her.

Despite the aggressive, sometimes rough sex, Daron and the rest of the guys cared for Ericka's well-being. After all, the more Ericka and the other girls in their secret circle felt comfortable around them, the more pussy they would get. It was a rather simple equation.

Ericka coughed and, somewhat shockingly to the guys, started laughing as a huge amount of Daron's cum came out of her mouth and her nose. It was uncomfortable but funny, and Ericka's levity during the situation put everyone at ease.

"God damn, girl, you ok?" Daron asked her.

"Yeah I'm good baby," Ericka responded.

Marcus asked Ericka if she needed a break, to which she replied "No, I need some more dick!"

The group laughed and Marcus started to get back in business, grabbing Ericka's hips and pulling her back into the doggy position. Ericka paused him with her hand, then stood up, turned toward him and raised her index finger in the air as if to say "wait a minute."

Ericka walked past him and stopped at Derrick, taking his cock in her hand. She stroked it a few times, not to give him pleasure but rather to inspect if he was ready to go again and she knew as soon as she touched him that he was. Derrick's thick monster was hard as a rock.

Ericka, still holding Derrick's cock, used her free hand to push him toward the couch. As he fell softly backward to sit down, his cock slid out of her hand and pointed to the sky.

Ericka climbed onto the couch, straddling Derrick. Still standing with her feet on the couch cushions, Ericka squatted down and reached her hand between her legs until she could again grasp Derrick's cock.

Derrick's cock once again in Ericka's hand, she stroked it a few more times, ensuring he was hard. Satisfied, she continued to squat down until she could feel the thick head of his cock touching the soft folds of her pussy's dangling labia. Ericka was still soaking wet and as she worked the tip of Derrick's cock around her pussy, her ample juices quickly lubricated his thick hog.

Ericka moved lower and worked the tip of Derrick's cock inside her. She worked her way down, but his thickness was more significant than she expected and struggled for a moment to find the best angle. After a few moments of more resistance than she expected, Ericka lifted herself back up and off him.

Ericka stuck her hand out toward Marcus, palm up, and said simply and rather bluntly, "Lube."

Marcus gladly squirted a few pumps of lube into her hand. Ericka quickly moved her arm back between her legs, retrieved Derrick's cock and began spreading the lube all over. Once finished, she again lowered herself onto him and, with the assistance of the lubricant, guided him inside her with less difficulty than her previous attempt.

Ericka dropped lower and lower until Derrick was fully inside her. His immense thickness stretched her more than she can remember feeling stretched before and once she had buried herself on him, Ericka let out a huge gasp then said almost breathlessly, "Oh fuck."

Ericka sat fully on Derrick's thick cock for a moment, then began to grind her hips. She loved his girth, although she was keenly aware that he wasn't touching her depths the way Marcus had been moments ago. If only Derrick's cock was a few inches longer, she thought.

As Ericka rocked her hips back and forth, Derrick said "Goddamn, girl. Your pussy feels good as a mother fucker!" He then looked up at Marcus and said, "You wasn't lying, man. This girl is bad as fuck!"

Marcus smiled widely, then replied. "You ain't seen nothin' yet, man."

Ericka, perhaps wanting to live up to the reputation being set by Marcus, suddenly slid up on Derrick's cock until just the top was inside her, then expertly moved back down his thick shaft. She continued this several times, then once she was at the bottom again, rolled forward onto her knees, leaned her chest against his, arched her back and stuck her ass out.

Marcus knew exactly what she wanted, but as if to remove any veil of mystery Ericka reached her arms behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide, further revealing the spectacular view of her tight, pink asshole and Derrick's massive girth stretching her pussy impossibly wide.

Marcus moved in behind Ericka and pushed the tip of his thick cock against her asshole. Still slathered in lube, the tip popped inside her with less resistance than she expected.

Ericka stopped riding Derrick for a moment so Marcus could enter her further. With no hesitation he did just that. Keenly aware at the size difference between his cock and its destination, he proceeded with careful intention. As Marcus slowly inched deeper and deeper, the combination of the two cocks inside her was more than Ericka could take and she came hard and fast. Her body shook and she moaned out "Oh fuck yessssss."