Ericka's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the final month of the school year they found the perfect place. The ranch-style home with its huge finished basement was large enough for five girls to share, each with their own room, but Leah and Lexi signed the lease with just the two of them. Each had convinced their parents the extra expense was worth it given they'd have fewer roommates to distract them from their studies and that they'd have an extra guest room whenever their parents visited. With their parents convinced and footing the bill, the girls set their plan in motion.

To the casual visitor, the house looked like any other 80s era rambler. But that was part of the appeal to Leah. Only upon close inspection would one realize the floor plan was perfect for their ruse. With the laundry room on the main level and the door to the basement being non-descript, out the way and locked whenever they visited, parents or uninitiated students would be none the wiser that a significant amount of square footage remained hidden below.

Only once did one of Lexi's parents attempt to open the door when visiting, assuming it was a closet, and finding it locked. Lexi handled the situation with casual confidence, saying "That's the property owner's supply closet. I think he keeps it locked because he has some tools in there that he's paranoid us crazy college kids will steal."

Lexi's mom assumed her big smile was in reference to her sarcasm, because she and Leah were sweet, smart, responsible girls, not "crazy college kids". The reality was Lexi's big smile was derived from the knowledge that behind the door was a stairway. And at the bottom of that stairway was a space as big as the house above it. And in this space were multiple rooms. And each of these rooms had been appointed for a single purpose. They comprised the equivalent of private sex club that Leah and Lexi had created. A sex club where Leah and Lexi and an exclusive set of other like-minded college girls would enlist many well-hung black men to fuck them senseless.

Leah and Lexi spent the summer between their sophomore and junior years optimizing the space and the rules of their exclusive club. They hosted a few, small parties during the summer and by the time the fall semester of their junior year started and all of the athletes were back, they were operating like a well lubricated machine.

They had tasked Marcus with essentially becoming their chief recruiter, in charge of discretely finding the guys for their parties. His reward was an endless supply of some of the most high end college pussy in the state. The recruiting criteria were simple, but critically important and completely non-negotiable. Each guy had to be black. Each guy must have a cock legitimately at least 8" long. Each guy must have a university provided STI panel that was both clean and current. Each guy must be comfortable performing in a group setting, meaning they need to be able to get and maintain an erection around other guys, and occasional physical contact with other guys was a given due to some of the group sex positions they would engage in. Each guy must be respectful of the girls and the rules. And finally, each guy would exercise absolute discretion. If they revealed the location of the house or the identity of any of the participants, they would no longer be welcomed.

The result was a stable of black bulls to service the girls. A stable which grew over the course of the summer and their junior year that followed. There was a core group of regulars, guys who not only ticked all the boxes, but guys who did so and fucked like porn stars as well. Each party required an invitation, and these A-list guys were invited frequently. Leah and Lexi extended the female contingent, but only slightly. After all, they wanted to the cream of the crop to themselves and so only girls that were true black cock sluts, but who were also fun to hang out with, reliable, smart and extremely attractive were brought into their inner circle.

Molding the club around her own preferences, Leah generally targeted a 3:1 ratio of guys to girls, with an ideal party size of 16 comprised of four girls and 12 guys. The result was that each girl could have more than one BBC at once while guys could rotate in and out for time to recover, with no break in action for the girls.

By the end of their junior year in college, Leah and Lexi had hosted two dozen of these parties. In the process, they had really solidified their tight circle of girlfriends. While most of the girls were juniors like Leah and Lexi, one of their friends Amber was a senior. While the juniors looked ahead to another year of college and, most importantly another year of BBC parties, Amber was graduating. Not every girl in their small circle attended every party they hosted, but Amber was a fixture, rarely missing an event.

Amber had become an anchor for them in more ways than one. In addition to being a spectacularly hot redhead with an insatiable appetite for BBC, being a year older Amber was also their party captain, able to buy booze when most of the group were still underage. Although the latter would no longer be of concern with both Leah and Lexi turning 21, they would miss Amber's reliable presence and talked often about recruiting her replacement the following year. They loved the challenge of finding hot, sexually conservative girls and converting them into black cock sluts and decided that they would set their sights on doing so with an innocent young freshman that coming fall.

Fast forward several months and Marcus watched Leah's prized freshman recruit riding Daron's massive shaft. Marcus knew that while the rules of the club didn't extend beyond the walls of the house, the bareback gangbang they were currently engaging in obviously increased the risk for each of them individually, and by extension the club itself. Extracurricular activities like this weren't expressly prohibited, but he knew Leah frowned upon them as a result of something that happened the previous year involving the notorious Sara. Marcus's mind wandered back and replayed everything that had transpired with her.

Sara was one of Leah and Lexi's first recruits for the club. They had known her since their sophomore year, having met at a house party hosted by the football team. It was clear the bubbly blonde was into black guys from the moment they saw her. She was provocatively dressed and flirting with every hot black guy, but most telling was the look in her eyes. Leah had seen it before in her own mirror. And Marcus had seen it in Leah as well. The look of burning desire for BBC was as obvious as waving a flag for those that knew it, and Sara had it.

Leah and Lexi hosted were the only girls involved in their first two sex parties, along with a handful of guys. But by the third party they wanted to include another girl. Sara, not the most academically minded student, was already substantially behind in her credits after two years so she stayed in their college town the summer between their sophomore and junior years to take summer classes. It seemed like destiny, so Leah and Lexi extended the invitation to Sara and it was an instant success. Sara's double D tits and bubble butt were a big hit with the guys and she was a pro at taking BBC. Unlike Leah and Lexi, who developed their taste for black cock in college, Sara had her first BBC in high school and never looked back. It seemed like a match made in heaven. Sara attended each of the handful of parties they hosted over the rest of the summer.

Though Sara was a bit more of a bimbo than Leah or Lexi would have liked, she was the life of the party and was great for attracting top notch BBC talent, so as the fall semester of their junior year approached they asked her if she'd like to move into the house with them. Leah was direct about the rules of the house. The upstairs was for living and studying. If a girl had a boyfriend or a fuck buddy, one on one play in the confines of a bedroom were permissible. All other activity would occur downstairs and only in an organized and agreed upon manner. No exceptions.

Not only did Leah and Lexi want to keep their little sex club a secret, they wanted to avoid any reputation as a party house in general. To anyone that visit at any time of day or night, they wanted the upstairs to appear solely as a nice, clean, quiet house occupied by well-mannered college girls who were singularly focused on their education. Sara jumped at the opportunity, agreeing to the terms without question. She broke her current lease the very same day and moved in within a week.

The first month went by without a hiccup. Sara seemed like the perfect roommate upstairs and downstairs. They had two parties in the first month, each bigger than the previous. Their little club was growing in size and intensity, with the latest party being the first all-nighter. It was a massive success and the small group was energized to not only continue, but to quietly grow their ranks with measured intention.

The first warning signs appeared in their second full month of living together. With no club activities planned for the weekend, Lexi headed home for her younger sister's 16th birthday party and Leah headed out for drinks with her friend Jen. But Sara had other plans. She was ready to party and wasn't about to miss out on the opportunity of having the big house to herself for the evening.

As Leah arrived home shortly after midnight, she immediately noticed loud music blaring from the open front door of their house. She picked up her pace as her blood pressure rose. By the time she reached the front porch she could already see several strangers partying in her living room. The house stunk of cigarette smoke and red Solo cups littered every surface. Leah had only been gone for a few hours and couldn't fathom how her house was wrecked in such a short amount of time.

Leah scanned the crowd for familiar faces but found none. People were drinking and talking on the living room couches, and a group of four white girls were grinding with two black guys to loud hip hop music in the center of the room. Leah thought she recognized them from the football team house party where she initially met Sara but wasn't sure.

Leah moved into the kitchen and saw mostly more strangers, with the exception of a guy she knew from the basketball team named Sean. Leah had actually asked Marcus about the tall, lean center previously, thinking he may be a good recruit for their stable of BBCs.

"Sean!" Leah shouted over the noise.

"Hey, girl. What's up?" Sean asked warmly. "I didn't know you were going to be at Sara's party," he added.

"This party is in my fucking house and Sara failed to tell us she was having it. Have you seen her?" Leah asked, trying to veil her anger from Sean.

"Oh, um, yeah. I think she's, um, back in her bedroom," Sean replied.

"Thanks Sean," Leah said as she turned and marched toward Sara's room.

"She's not alone though," Sean shouted just before Leah was out of ear shot, although it didn't matter.

Leah could care less whether Sara was alone or not. She was livid. On her way down the hallway Leah passed the basement door which, to her relief, was closed and still locked.

As Leah arrived at Sara's closed door, she could hear the sounds of loud fucking. She opened the door to find Sara on her hands and knees on her bed, getting fucked by another basketball player Leah recognized. She couldn't remember his name, but it didn't matter. Both Sara and big cocked friend were facing away from Leah and didn't notice her arrival.

Leah watched for a moment as Sara's huge tits swung rhythmically back and forth while the black cock pummeled her from behind. Normally she would find such a sight enjoyable and would stay to watch, or even join in, but she was too angry at Sara. She quietly closed the door and left.

Leah retreated into her bedroom only to discover that someone had vomited in the adjoining bathroom, missing the toilet badly in the process. She had seen enough. Leah went back into the main area of the house and cleared it out room by room, declaring that the party was over because a neighbor had threatened to call the police, which was a lie.

Sarah and her friend fucked loudly for another hour before they finally came out to discover the party was over and the lone occupant was a very annoyed Leah, still cleaning up the mess. Leah didn't have the energy to fight with Sara that night and it was clear that Sara was still drunk enough that it probably wouldn't have registered anyway, so she saved it for the next day.

When Sara emerged from her drunken slumber late the next morning, Leah sat her down, reiterated the rules and their agreement and gave her an ultimatum. "This isn't like baseball," Leah told her bluntly. "You don't get three strikes. One more, and you're out."

Another two months went by without incident. The group hosted several more very successful parties and Sara seemed to be towing the party line. Then suddenly things went off the rails again. Way off. In a scenario eerily similar to Sara's rule breaking party, both Leah and Lexi had planned to be away for the weekend on a camping trip. The Friday they were due to leave, Leah crossed paths with Sean on the way to a class.

"Hey Leah!" Sean said.

"Hey, Sean. How's it going?" Leah asked.

"Pretty good, pretty good," Sean said.

"Hey, sorry for breaking up that party so abruptly a couple months ago. I know that wasn't cool but our neighbor freaks the fuck out so we have house rules that had been broken," Leah apologized, reiterating her previous lie.

"Nah it's all good. I thought it was pretty lame at the time, but I know all about the rules now," Sean said, which seemed immediately curious to Leah.

"We're definitely looking forward to tomorrow night." Sean added, the excitement evident in his voice, causing Leah's curiosity to heighten.

"I didn't know you girls were so freaky!" Sean added, adding to Leah's anxiety.

Leah had no idea what Sean was talking about, but she played along intending to find out. She had a bad feeling based on Sean's sudden and surprising familiarity with rules and his use of the word "freaky" that he knew way more than he should about their little club, and his reference to "tomorrow night" had her on high alert.

"You know what they say, never judge a book by its cover," Leah said, producing her best fake laugh. "How did you find out?"

"Well, speaking of that last party, your girl Sara got with my buddy Ricky that night. They ended up hooking up a few more times and then he told me she was, well you know, only into black guys, so I ended up getting with her too. A few weeks ago she came over to our place and, um, let's just say she got with both of us, um, together. At the same time," Sean stammered.

Leah could see he was a bit nervous, so she attempted to calm him. "Look at you being all shy. That's cute. You don't need to be so bashful around me."

"Yeah I know, this shit is just so crazy to me. I didn't know you white girls were so freaky. Anyway, she told us that we hadn't seen nothin' and that you and your roommate Lexi and some other girls y'all run with are all freaks and having, like, sex parties and shit. We didn't believe her and told her to prove it, so she said she was going to have some big orgy this weekend with all black guys and white girls. Like some porno shit! She invited us and told us we had to each bring at least two friends. You white girls are crazy as fuck," Sean revealed. "She even said you guys have, like, some secret rooms in that house where y'all fuck with like freaky toys or something? Crazy!"

Leah fought to contain her rage. Sara had not only outed them, she was planning to host a BBC party at the house behind their backs when she knew they would be out of town. Leah's first reaction was to play along with Sean now and Sara later, acting as if she and Lexi were going camping as planned and then come back and catch Sara red handed on Saturday. She then realized that if she let the party get that far, an unknown number of outsiders would know about their secret basement and it would validate what could otherwise be explained away as rumors. Leah knew she had to shut it down right then and there.

"Sean, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but Sara is feeding you, Ricky and everyone else a load of shit. Yes, we like black guys. I'm proud to admit that. And I've had a threesome like you guys did. And although I don't go around advertising that fact, I'm not ashamed to admit that either. But this idea that we have some sort of sex parties and secret rooms in our house is fucking crazy. You said it yourself. Crazy," Leah said.

Leah could see the confusion on Sean's face as he tried to reconcile these two very different tales. The fact that he didn't refute what she said right away gave her confidence. She decided that she'd use Sean's own word "crazy" to her advantage and so she pressed on.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I like you and don't want you to get hurt. Sara is, um, well I want to respect her privacy but let's just say she has some mental issues. One of the symptoms is that she inexplicably engages in very wild and sometimes dangerous behavior. Sometimes it's sexual in nature. Another symptom is that she constructs a lot of elaborate fantasies that she believes are real. I think she's roped you guys into one of those fantasies. I'm really worried about her because it seems like it's been worse lately, and this just confirms it. She's actually in the process of moving out of our house right now so I don't know how she'd have a party of any sort, so that seems like a complete fabrication. I just hope she can get the help she needs. You might want to talk Ricky and anyone else involved into making other plans this weekend. Use whatever excuse you want, but please keep the real reason to yourself. I don't want to make things worse for her by everyone finding out what's really going on," Leah said, waiting intently for Sean's response.

"Wow. Fucking serious? Shit. I knew that all sounded too good to be true. She's that fucked up, huh?" Sean asked.

Leah simply nodded.

"Okay, well thanks for telling me. I'll tell Ricky and my boys it ain't happening. We were going to go to the football game anyway before all this came up. Is she gonna be okay?" Sean asked, seeming sincerely concerned for Sara's wellbeing.

"I hope," Leah lied, then glanced at her watch. "Oh shit, I'm late for class. See you later, Sean."

Leah was going to more than late to class, she was going to be absent. She quickly fired off an email to her professor that there was a leak at her house that she needed to urgently attend to, apologized profusely and asked for him to send her any missed assignments virtually. She knew by the way he ogled her tight body on the way in and out of class each week that he'd give her a pass. Next she turned her attention to dealing with the leak. But unlike a water leak, this was an information leak and required swift and permanent fix.

Leah made a bee line toward the parking lot and her Subaru Forrester, which was already packed with their gear in preparation for what would now be a cancelled camping trip. Leah dialed Lexi and reached her while she was at the grocery store, picking up food for their trip. She explained what had transpired in full detail and Lexi, usually the more chilled out of the pair, was as angry as Leah had ever heard her.

Leah told Lexi that she was heading home at that very moment, and was going to kick Sara out of the house. In what in hindsight would be a seen as a stroke of genius, Sara was living in the house on a sub-lease, held with Leah and Lexi, and not their landlord. While avoiding the details of their sex club, the leasing contract Leah created for Sara did explicitly outline that hosting a party like she had done months prior as being a breach of contract and subject to eviction.