Ericka's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick recovery, Ericka started sliding on Derrick's cock again and Marcus started deep stroking her stretched ass in perfect rhythm. Ericka screamed in pleasure and begged for more.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my tight little holes with your big fucking cocks!! I fucking love it!!!" Ericka shouted.

"You like these big nigger dicks, don't you girl?" Derrick asked.

"Fuck yes, daddy, I fucking love them! I fucking need this big nigger dicks!" Ericka screamed.

Derrick and Marcus obliged. Derrick bucked his hips up from below Ericka while Marcus pounded down from above. Despite it being Derrick's first time in this position, he was a fast study in dual penetration sex.

Daron watched the trio from the other end of the couch, stroking his monster to a stiff erection in anticipation of joining in. If there was a break in the action, that is. Derrick, having already cum once, showed no signs of slowing down. Neither did Ericka, even though she had orgasmed at least twice from the double pummeling.

Marcus, on the other hand, could feel himself getting close and asked Ericka, "I'm about to cum. Where you want this nut, girl?"

Ericka only had one thing in mind. "Fill me up, baby! I want that nut deep in my ass," she commanded.

A few pumps later, Marcus moaned loudly, pushed his cock fully into Ericka's ass and stopped thrusting. Suddenly, Ericka felt Marcus's heavy balls, pressed against her perineum, start to twitch. Next she felt his thick shaft start to pulse. Then finally, the sensation she had been waiting for. Ericka felt Marcus's hot load fire deeply and repeatedly into her.

"Oh fuck yes, give me that black cum, baby!" Ericka exclaimed, as Marcus's thick juices coated the inner walls of her ass.

"You like that, don't you girl?" Marcus asked.

"Fuck yes, I fucking love it!" Ericka replied, "Give me all that at nigger cum!!"

Ericka's filthy request turned Marcus on and, still fully erect, he began stroking his cock in and out of her ass again. Within moments he was pounding her ass again.

"Oh fuck, baby. Give it to me! Keep fucking this little white ass, baby!!" Ericka begged.

Marcus obliged and pounded away for several minutes, while Ericka continued to beg him on. The combination of physical and audible stimulation was too much for Derrick to handle. Before he could even alert Ericka, Derrick began cumming inside her. His immensely thick cock pulsed and Ericka could feel his hot seed fill her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Give it to me! Fill that pussy!!" Ericka exclaimed.

Derrick's large balls continued to do just that. Despite having cum once earlier, they weren't close to empty and he pulsed load after load inside her.

"Yeah, girl, you like that nigger cum, don't you?" Derrick asked.

"Fuck yes. I fucking love it! Give me that nigger cum deep inside my little white pussy!!" Ericka pleaded.

Just as it had gotten to Derrick, Ericka's dirty talk pushed Marcus over the edge and he again came inside her ass. Although his orgasm and the deposit it produced was light by comparison to what he had achieved a few minutes earlier, Erick still felt it and verbalized her approval.

"Oh fuck yes, give me both your big, black loads. I fucking love it when you fill my ass and my pussy at the same time!!" Ericka cooed.

Ericka leaned forward, sliding off both cocks. Despite his waning erection, Ericka was still fascinated by the sensation of the void left when Derrick's massively thick shaft escaped her pussy. Marcus turned and dropped onto the couch. Ericka put her hands on the back of the couch on either side of Derrick's head and pulled herself back into a standing position.

As Ericka's body went vertical, gravity forced cum to ooze from both her holes simultaneously. A large gob dropped out of her pussy and landed on Derrick's cock. She wasn't sure which hole it came from and supposed it didn't matter. They were all fluid bonded at this point. Ericka used a hand to scoop more of it from her wet, used pussy. She stepped off the couch and licked her hand clean, before kneeling in front of Derrick to clean his cock.

As Ericka sucked and licked the remaining cum from Derrick's cock, she eyed Daron who continued to watch the action from afar, hard cock in hand and pointing toward the sky like a huge black rocket, ready to launch. Their eyes locked. Ericka knew Daron was ready to fuck and as she looked at his thick, veiny monster all she could think about was suddenly wanting him inside her.

Ericka stood and seductively strode toward Daron. Derrick's and Marcus's juices ran down her inner thighs in long, glistening streams. As Ericka reached Daron, she climbed onto the couch, straddling him. As she had done with Derrick before, Ericka stood above Daron's massive member and slowly dropped onto him.

Ericka's pussy was sopping wet and consumed Daron's huge cock with ease. She rode his long shaft downward until she reached his balls. She stayed there for a moment, then leaned in and kissed him deeply. As her tongue probed his mouth, she began to rock her hips in a slow, circular motion. Ericka swirled on his cock several times, then slid up the length of his shaft slowly.

As Ericka reached the top of Daron's dark rocket, she smoothly dropped back down and bucked her hips forward and backward a few times, then returned to the circular motion. The technique was one that Ericka had experimented and perfected Mike and it seemed to please Daron as much as it did him. While it was only a few months prior that Ericka had experienced her first truly large cock with Mike, it seemed like ancient history at that moment. Ericka would be forever thankful for the sexual awakening Mike had sparked in her, but she also knew in that moment that she would likely never fuck him again. She had graduated to bigger, better and blacker things.

As Ericka continued her masterful vaginal manipulation of Daron's immense cock, she allowed a part of her mind to further recount the journey she had taken from sexual novice to extreme slut in her first semester of college. She thought about her exploits with Mike, her first threesome with Mike and Taylor, her first BBC gangbang, the chance encounter with the mysterious John Cartwright and the BBC gangbang she suddenly found herself in at that moment. She smiled slightly at the thought, then turned all of her focus back to her methodical riding of the massive black cock buried deep inside her at that moment.

Ericka repeated this routine over and over, like a snake charmer spellbinding a giant black mamba. She worked her pussy aggressively, trying to release its venom. Unlike the wild fucking with Derrick and Marcus, this was different. It was sensual and deliberate, but no less intense. This was some wonderful hybrid of aggressive fucking and simultaneously love making, and Ericka knew it. She didn't love Daron, but she knew she loved his giant black cock, and she enjoyed this amazing convergence of sexual styles. The two kept up their entrancing tangle for an exceptionally long time. Marcus and Derrick, appreciating the intense focus Ericka and Daron had on one another, dared not interrupt them.

Marcus was a relative veteran when it came to watching people have sex in person. Now a senior, he had been living this lifestyle for most of his four years at college. He met Leah at a party when both were freshmen. Leah, much like Ericka, was just beginning to really explore her sexuality as a freshman. While she had had much more sexual experience than Ericka had by the time she reached college, her experience was similar to Ericka's in the sense that she had primarily only ever been with white boys throughout high school, and most of them had been average sized at best.

That changed the summer before Leah left for college, when she was working as a counselor at a youth camp and over the course of the summer had made close friends with most of the other counselors. The camp was always six nights for attendees, giving the counselors one night off each week. That night off typically meant hanging out by the lake with a bonfire and, often, smuggled in booze.

One off night halfway through the camp season, the group had managed to procure a few cases of beer and were enjoying themselves by the water. Everyone was buzzed enough that when the topic of skinny dipping arose, no one objected. The guys, exuberant at the notion, wasted no time hitting the dock, shedding clothes and jumping into the warm, moonlit water. With one exception. One of the more senior counselors, Ronaldo, declared "I have to take a piss," and walked to the edge of the woods nearby.

Ronaldo was 21, charming, funny and, given his Latino heritage, somewhat unique in the predominantly white camp. Once the guys were in the water, the girls followed. Despite the girls' request for "no peeking", most of the guys stole a glance as the girls shed their clothes and slipped into the water to join them.

Leah was chatting with the group when Ronaldo emerged from the woods and headed their way. While the rest of the group was engaged in a mixture of conversation and horseplay and paid little attention to him, Leah watched has he approached. Like the guys, she intended to sneak a peek at Ronaldo for no other reason than she could.

As he walked toward the water he shed his shirt and flip flops. Leah found him handsome previously, but with his shirt off now she had a new assessment: hot. Ronaldo was chiseled and immediately Leah knew why he was typically in charge of most of the sporting activities at the camp. As he drew closer, he untied his board shorts and gracefully slid out of them as he walked. Although it was nighttime, the full moon reflecting off the lake clearly illuminated Ronaldo's form.

Leah couldn't believe her eyes. She had never seen a cock so big. Even flaccid, Ronaldo was visibly larger than any erect cock she had ever seen before and she had been with several guys at that point in her young life. Leah tried to hide the look of shock and not stare. She quickly turned away, only to find everyone else was engrossed in their own interactions and not a single person was looking toward her or Ronaldo.

Leah turned back and watched his approach. His cock hung long and thick and instantly Leah knew she wanted it, if for no other reason than the novelty of it. Leah fucked Ronaldo that night and just about every single night for the rest of summer. Access to condoms was difficult at the remote camp, so Leah was glad she was on birth control. The combination of Ronaldo's large cock, his incredible sexual stamina and the lack of regularly available condoms required Leah to take him bareback and that changed her forever.

By the time Leah arrived at college that fall, she had developed an insatiable taste for big dick. Ronaldo fucked the shit out of her and did so in every position imaginable. Leah loved the way his big cock stretched her and how he relentless filled her pussy with his cum. She arrived on campus expecting to continue this trend yet, while there seemed to be a limitless supply of horny college guys that a gorgeous girl like her could have whenever she wanted, Leah was dismayed by the fact that none of them seemed to have the equipment she was looking for.

To her dismay, the university wasn't very diverse, and so Leah hooked up with average sized white guy after average sized white guy. The one Latino guy she hooked up with wasn't any bigger than the largest white guy. They were all variations on the same theme: average and unimpressive.

Leah was dismayed and her sexual frustration was mounting when one of her friends from her dorm mentioned a house party happening that night. Leah was only marginally interesting, imagining a house full of average dicked white guys. Her friend was in the sports medicine program and continued to explain to Leah that she was invited to the party by one of the basketball players she was treating as part of her hands-on training. The party was going to be a large one, with a large contingent of football and basketball players in attendance.

Leah's friend goofily tried to mimic the invitation that she had received. "You should come to the party and bring some of your fine ass white girlfriends," she said, her voice octave artificially lowered and taking on a rather urban tone. Leah perked up. She had always heard the rumors about how well-endowed black guys were and, despite how white the bulk of the campus was, she knew that many of the athletes on campus were the exception. Leah formulated a plan.

As the time for the party neared, Leah considered her choice of attire very carefully. She picked out the skimpiest outfit she had. A tiny white v-neck t-shirt with no bra left nothing about her amazing breasts to the imagination. Leah wore a thin tartan pattern flannel shirt over top, but intentionally left it unbuttoned so her tits were on full display. She chose a short blue mini-skirt, which barely covered the bottom of her tight ass. She considered not wearing panties, but knew her pussy would be on full display in any other position than standing completely upright, so she opted for lacy thong as a compromise. Leah completed her ensemble with some calf-high Doc Martens and tartan pattern socks that matched her flannel. She looked at herself in her mirror before departing and, determined to get noticed at the party, was satisfied with what she saw.

And get noticed Leah did. She was the center of attention at the party from the moment she arrived: a smoking hot, horny white girl surrounded by a throng of hot, horny black guys. While things certainly could have gotten out of control as she had flirted heavily with several different guys during the course of the evening, Leah ultimately hooked up with a fellow freshman. The basketball team's promising young power forward recruit was sexy, confident and, as she would find out later that evening, impossibly hung.

Leah took Marcus home with her that night and let him fuck her over and over. She was overcome with ecstasy as his massive cock filled her in a way that made Ronaldo pale in comparison. From that point forward, Leah was and would only ever be a true slut for black cock. She had heard the saying many times: "Once you go black, you never go back." She thought it was an urban legend, much like the prevailing wisdom that black guys simply had larger, more superior cocks. But the next morning, with a head clear from alcohol and after fucking Marcus again, she knew both things were true. And while he had initially insisted on practicing safer sex, it was only a matter of time before Leah convinced him to take her bareback and creampie her, and the duo never looked back.

Leah fucked Marcus regularly, but was also clear with him early on that she didn't want the burden of a relationship while in college. While Marcus would have jumped at the opportunity to be her boyfriend, he was equally satisfied with being simply a good friend and frequent fuck buddy.

Soon, their conversations evolved to the point where Leah was completely transparent with Marcus that she wanted him not only for his giant cock, but to introduce her to other hung black athletes he knew. She was insatiable and he knew it, so he agreed. Leah used their connection to fuck countless big black cocks. She and Marcus joked that he was effectively her pimp, although money never exchanged hands.

Before long Leah decided that she wanted more than one black cock at the same time and enlisted Marcus to recruit another black guy with a huge dick to join them in her first threesome. From there, her desires only deepened and her thirst for BBC became unquenchable.

Leah's first threesome was followed by a second and then a third in as many weeks. By the time the third threesome occurred, Leah was adept at taking huge black cocks in both her pussy and her ass, and attempted her first double penetration. This continued throughout her freshman year and into the next. Leah quickly became legendary for her unending appetite for BBC, and rarely did a day go by where she didn't dip into her stable of willing black stallions to satisfy her craving.

While Leah thrived in the small but reliable sea of black cock while school was in session, the dry spell she encountered during the summer at home between her freshman and sophomore year was excruciating. Just as Ericka would do four years later, Leah filled the gap (quite literally) with very large dildos.

In her second year of college, Leah took things to the next level. While she loved the feeling of two black cocks penetration her simultaneously, she also loved sucking black dick and so a threesome quickly become inadequate. Before long Leah was regularly engaging in larger gangbangs.

Despite the extreme nature of the sex she was engaging in, Leah was smart and safe. Aside from her sessions with Marcus, every other sexual encounter she had since arriving at college involved protection. And so while Leah's desired to be filled by huge cocks was being fulfilled, her desired to take them bareback and be filled by cum was not. She loved when Marcus planted his seed deep inside her, but that only happened when they had sex one on one, which was increasingly rare as she took more black lovers. She wanted that with all her partners, but knew it was too risky. Though she generally denied herself this craving, the thought of taking all the other big, beautiful black cocks bare turned Leah on immensely. Still, Leah dared not risk catching an STI. This continued for the duration of her sophomore year.

Late in Leah's sophomore year two very important things happened. First, Leah met fellow sophomore Lexi. Like Leah, Lexi had discovered that she too was a black cock slut and there were only so many black guys at their university, so it was inevitable that their orbits would align. They hit it off instantly and became best friends and partners in crime, so to speak.

The second thing to occur was Leah getting a bad case of the flu. The influenza itself was inconsequential, however her trip to the university health center yielded an interesting revelation. It was there that Leah noticed a large advertisement in the waiting room cautioning the legions of sexually promiscuous college students to be mindful of safer sex, but also relaying the details of their free protection and STI testing programs. Leah recalled a late-night program she watched on one of the premium cable channels describing the inner workings of the adult film industry, including their comprehensive testing programs. An idea began to formulate in Leah's mind.

As Leah's sophomore year wound down, the sad reality of spending another summer at home and away from her inventory of black cocks was setting in. Determined to fuck as much BBC as she could before the break, Leah was visiting the athletics dorm almost daily. The room she visited largely varied based on her mood. She had many partners, each with different uses. Sometimes she wanted length. Other times girth. Certain days she would crave one on one time, but others she preferred group sex.

During a session of the latter she learned that many of the athletes, particularly those on the football team, stayed on campus during the summer to take classes and train for the fall season. This detail provided the final piece to the puzzle she had been attempting to solve in her mind for some time. Later that night, Leah was hanging out with Lexi and revealed her plan. She suggested they stay in their college town for the summer instead of going home to their respective towns. Instead of living in the dorms as they had done for their first two years, Leah suggested that they move to a house off campus and use the new location to have parties. But not just any parties, very exclusive sex parties.

Lexi listened intently as Leah continued to describe her vision. Leah spoke of this hypothetical house almost like a sex club, but one that catered exclusively to black cock sluts and the hot young black athletes the university would continuously supply. And last but certainly not least they would lean on the university's safe sex program to supply protection for those who wanted it but also require that all participants use the STI testing to ensure everyone was disease free, opening the door for her to indulge all of her desires. Lexi was blown away by the plan and was immediately all-in.