Ericka's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ericka, no longer scared to be seen naked, strode through the bright space visible to anyone who might be looking in her direction. With her cum soaked tights in her hand, Ericka moved into her bedroom and tossed them into the hamper, followed by her shirt and sports bra. Now fully naked, Ericka walked into her bathroom. As was her custom, she admired herself in the large mirror.

Expecting to find herself looking disheveled, she was pleased to find just the opposite. Her body looked amazing and her skin glowed. She admired her perfect form. Her sensual curves. Her flawless breasts. And her lovely, freshly fucked pussy. It was swollen and pink, and glistened with the residue of cum from three large, beautiful black cocks. With her tights removed, their combined load again spilled down her inner thighs. The volume of cum inside her was impressive, Ericka thought.

Ericka twirled slowly, and looked at her ass, which showed the faint reminder of gently slapping. Be it from hand or cock, she wasn't sure, nor did she care. Happy with what she saw, Ericka moved to the tub and drew a hot bath. As the tub filled, she plopped onto the toilet to pee. Ericka finished, but the tub had not, so she flushed, stood and lit a few candles. She then walked naked through her house and into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. Ericka chose the Super Tuscan which was open and unfinished from the prior evening and filled a long-stemmed Cabernet glass with a generous pour.

As Ericka reentered the bathroom, the tub was mostly filled. She eased into the steamy water, sipped her wine, closed her eyes and replayed the scene from earlier. Despite being physically spent, after a few moments imagining Daron's huge cock sliding to newfound depths within her, she slipped a hand between her legs.