Eric's Mistake Pt. 04 - End

Story Info
He finally get to cum but not exactly as expected.
2.2k words
4.41
10.4k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

"Are you ready for the best orgasm you've ever had? I'll make it special for you."

After hours of denial of course he was, even if his balls were still a little bit in pain, it was fading quicker than he expected.

"Let's get you ready!"

Kathy went to the wall to grab some items. What did she need? All he needed now to cum was (even a light considering his state) stimulation to his shaft.

She came back with her hands full, which made Eric fear that they didn't share the same vision about what making a male cum was.

She showed him a rubber back device which was really close to a set of testicles. On top of it was a rubber ring. Two metal pieces were pointing on the underside. She didn't tell him anything, he felt her sliding the ring part of the device on his penis. She then manipulated his balls, to insert them in the rubber testicles shaped part. The pouch was a little tight for his balls but not uncomfortable as the rubber was rather stretchy, and sticking to his scrotal skin.

"You balls are still very slick and silicon lube is really a pain to clean, so I can't fix the pads directly on your balls. But this little sleeve will do the job!". Pads? She meant electrodes? She was really about to send electrical power through his genitals?

"Don't worry, it's just to add some stimulation. I wonder If I should also use the prostate stimulator."

Eric didn't need more stimulation! All he needed was her to stroke his dick! Wait? did she say prostate?

"Judging your reaction, I can tell you never had something inserted here, do you?"

Eric nodded a no and a "please don't" could be read in his eyes.

"You must try it! We'll dot it. I was never able to experience it myself of course but all the guys I've played with seemed to enjoy it very much. Oh my, you're in for the ride of your life!"

Eric briefly wondered if the guys she was talking about were willing or rather like him, restrained and forced to endure everything she had on her twisted mind.

She went to the dildo wall to grab a small one. She showed it to him. It was small but had an electrical connector. She took another bottle of lube and rubbed it on the dildo. She then moved between his legs except this time she aimed lower. Eric tried to close his bowels to prevent this from happening and a squeeze on the testicles sleeve quickly quieted him. She had put enough lube for the small dildo to slide in his rectum easily and soon it was making contact with his prostate. Eric was terrified by this new feeling he never had before. The end of the dildo was protruding between his ass cheeks, stretching them a little bit.

"You see, it was not that terrible. Now the only thing I have to do is plug everything and we're ready to go!"

She stroked his cock a bit before taking care of the wiring.

Three minutes later everything was plugged and Kathy was again sitting between his legs.

She turned every dial on the generator to 0 and turned it on.

"Let me explain. This sleeve sticking to your balls has lots of small electrodes inside. It allows the power to flow right in your balls, from side to side or if I choose it though your balls and to your prostate. It can also go to your penis due to the ring. I can define the level and frequency of stimulation, it can go from light tickling to awful pain. But we're here for you to blow your load now, so we should stay to low levels. Get ready for take of". She turned a dials and Eric felt a buzzing in his balls. She turned another dial and a light tickling began on his prostate. There was no pain this time, in fact it even felt pleasant. Those devices were now stimulating him and his cock went rock hard again if it had even softened.

She turned the dials another time and the sensations became stronger. His awful need to cum raised again. She smiled and grabbed the silicon lube bottle. Wasn't his cock slick enough for her? She poured some drops on his cock head and rubed it in. Eric went ballistic, the combined stimulation was incredible.She began stroking his shaft. This should have made him cum right away but she had put so much lube on his shaft that there was nearly no friction. Once again she was controlling his orgasm, how long could it last? The turned the dial a bit more, this time he was feeling the heat in his balls and prostate. She kept him on the edge for 10 minutes before beginning to speed up her handjob.

"Ready for the explosion boy?"

She removed his gag, he did not speak but was moaning from pleasure.

When she felt he was nearing the point of no return the pumped full speed. Eric went ballistic, arched in his restraints and finally exploded, a huge load came out of his balls, in a mind shattering orgasm. She directed his cock on the side for the cum to land on the floor, far away due to the strength of his multiple shots. She was keeping her pace, pumping load of cum after load of cum from him until there was nothing anymore coming from his cock. Eric was in ecstasy, I was for sure the most violent orgasm he had, after being denied for so long. He felt the pleasure hormones running through his body.

But Kathy was still pumping his cock.

"Really impressive load, that's a good beginning!"

"Whaaat?"

"Don't look at me this way, I told you I would milk you. I meant milk you dry until you have nothing left down there. With all the teasing you received, a young healthy man like you can do much more than that."

"Noooo, please please stop it!"

She was now polishing his lubed cock head and it was unbearable for him.

"I like how a guy's tip become soooo sensitive after cuming, especially after such a denial."

"Argllllll, stooooooppp" he said in a high-piched voice.

She kept torturing his cock head a few minutes listening to him singing like a young boy.

Then she went back stroking his cock, raising the power level to his balls and prostate. "Let's go for the second one!". She pumped him, it didn't take long for him to shoot another load of thick cum.

Again, she polished his oversensitive cock head. Increased the power level, and went back stoking ...

After his fifth orgasm, Eric had no cum left to shoot. The power flowing through his balls was alone forcing him to ejaculate dry shoots.

"Seems like you're finally out of munitions!"

She switched off the prostate stimulation. The generator was still sending power to his balls. She turned up the dial and Eric felt like his balls were being fried, screaming. After a minute, she stopped the generator and Eric went limp in his restraints.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself! It's such a shame we did have the time, I'm sure you would have enjoyed the electric sound of your cock! Or even an new icy hot coating including your urethra..."

The gave his cock a last oily squeeze.

Being left alone and tired, his cock was now finally deflating after hours of torturous hardon and teasing.

Eric was in a post orgasm bliss, having no more torture applied, he was nearly dreaming due to being spent, tired and all the orgasms he had.

It was now easy for her to remove the electrodes, the dildo and the sleeve.

A few drops of cum had landed on his oiled chest and abs, not melting. She carefully wiped it and the tip of his cock.

She went to the lavatory, poured some water in a glass and waited a bit.

"Take a drink and have a good sleep, you've earned it." He knew she had drugged his water but he knew there was no sense in resisting. He drank.

"Well, it's time for farewell, we shall not meet again, but let me tell you I had one of the best sessions I could imagine with you."

Eric's mind was still blurry due to the violence of his orgasms, not really able to appreciate her words. He had no strength left in his body.

She left, leaving him alone in the room, his limp body stretched on the cross. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, being so tired, the hormones flowing in his body making it so relaxed, and the sleeping pills mixed in his drink.

When he woke up, he was in his apartment, lying on his back, on top of his bedsheets. He slowly emerged feeling really groggy. Had everything been a dream? No, touching his body he could feel the remaining layer of suntan oil on his chest, and everywhere else. His hand went to his now hairless genitals, everything was ok even if it was still very slick due to the amount of lube Kathy had applied. His cock and balls were hurting, like when you have too much sex.He was even surprised that it was not more, after the stretching, crushing and shocks his genitals had received. All his muscles were sore, due to his strugglings on the cross. There were faint marks on his wrists and ankles. He felt like he had been running an ironman. He stood up and walked across his room and headed to the shower. He took a really long shower to think about what happened and what he should do now. It also took and lot of time to wash, being that oily and above all to remove the lube on his genitals. Kathy didn't lie, this thing was really impossible to clean, he had to soap his sore cock and balls more than ten times and the result was still not perfect. He toweled and went back to his bed. His keys were on the table, he had a look and the carpark, his car was here, even if in the wrong place. His backpack was on a chair, he opened it. Inside he found his clothes, a red speedo, an unopened bottle of coconut suntan oil and a bottle of astroglide silicone lubricant. He could imagine Kathy's sadistic smile. He didn't know what to think. For sure this had been the worst experience in his life, he had been sexually abused by strangers, but even if forced out of him, he had also experienced the most powerful orgasm of his life by far, which was confusing.

Should he go to the police? The boss's had made some points clear and he believed him, he could have no real proof of what happened and that he didn't just have a kinky bdsm night. In the back of his back he found two laser printed photos, one of him tied to the cross and another of his glistening cock and balls in the stretcher, probably taken by Kathy or rather the woman who went by the name of Kathy.

The day after he came back to his normal life.

Three days later he received an anonymous email, sending him a link to a password protected file. He downloaded it ... they hadn't lied, this was a video file and watching it anybody would clearly recognize the man, glistening with oil, strapped on a cross with a huge boner, it was him. They had selected the parts of him moaning or pleading for release, a focus was also made on his privates. And objectively in this video it would seem he could be willing to participate in a bdsm session.

This helped him to decide not to go to the police, that it was too late. More than all, the video had a disconcerting effect on him: he got hard. He grabbed the lubricant, opened it and started masturbating.

A few years later, Eric read something in the news. The police was looking for a crime organization. They apparently had kidnapped young men and submitted them to sexual abuses by their clients. All of them were good looking guys in need of money. They had been drugged and had very blurry memories of what happened. No permanent harm had been done and they all found money in their clothes afterward and a printed paper asking them to keep silent. The police had nearly caught the criminals but had failed due to their infiltrated young agent being discovered. He himself had been submitted to a humiliating interrogation at the hands of his captors, before being drugged and finally found tied up naked in his bed the day after, shocked but healthy. The criminals had even posted photos of the poor guy's ordeal on the web. Thanks to the information they had gotten from him the criminals had probably left the country.

Eric didn't need to try to find the photos to imagine what happened to the agent and that he would be sore for a few days. But it did and he knew "Kathy" must had taken this guy in charge.

End.
Please comment if you liked or have something to say.

J333p
J333p
50 Followers