All Comments on 'Eric's Mistake Pt. 04 - End'

by J333p

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I challenge you to apply a Dr Ho’s pads to your nutsack and let us know if you were able to have an erection.

I tried it on a date and ended up on my knees throwing up.

I hate being lied to in a story. I hate idiots who write bullshit that is as impossible as flying to Mars without a spacecraft.

Your victim would have been effectively castrated. His nuts crushed, bound and electrocuted. Every pulse of electricity would have been like a ball peen hammer straight to his junk.

I don’t care if you do castrate him, just don’t fucking lie to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well it was miserable for Eric and myself. Don't bother writing anything else thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes, terrible writing, made the story unreadable. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...soooo much hate in the comments. I actually liked it. Reading a piece of speculative fiction, especially in certain categories on this site, one must have a willing suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Thanks!

MidnightHour_MidnightHour_over 1 year ago

So hot! God damn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of the comments are unreasonably harsh. Yes, the story is loaded with typos. A good proofreader would have helped immensely. Overall, though, despite the typos, it was an interesting, creative, and enjoyable read. Should you opt to continue writing, you really need either someone to check your story, or a good software proofreader and analyzer.

J333pJ333pabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle depending on the setting, electro can be pleasurable or excruciating. Pads are only conductors, their transmit what you send. I had orgasms this way, some really pleasurable, some with pain. Electro play to testicles has been around for a long time ... you should try it again with the right devices and help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, totally loved the CBT that Kathy doled out. Too bad we were not able to get the full flavor of several more hours of his adventures. A TENS unit would have been good but what was provided was indeed helpful. Maybe having him cum at the end was ok but having him cum until he was dry was fantastic. Not letting him cum at all would have been fine too. Too bad we did not get the sounding rods with ginger or chili sauce, now that would have been excruciating along with another bout of ice/hot. No enemas either. Maybe in your next story (chapter 1 already published) "Harry's Punishment"?

J333pJ333pabout 1 year agoAuthor

Many thanks for the feedback and suggestions, TENS and sounding could be part of the story who knows ? ^^ I'm not really into enemas, so I don't think it will be included.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

This was definitely a bit excessive. I hope "kathy" was eventually found and the favor returned twofold, would make a least a decent ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous