Eric's Mistake Pt. 03

Story Info
Interrogation moves to punishment.
1k words
4.28
12.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

Part 3

"Everything is ready to enjoy a good cock polishing now, we should not be interrupted anymore".

She began rubbing her hand on his cock. This was too much for Eric's nervous system, he had never imagined this could provide such a powerful pleasure, too much in fact. He was trying to move his cock to escape her hand but his restraints were far too tight to allow this respite. Combined with the lack of stroking to his shaft, the ball stretcher was really doing its job, his testicles inability to move and the mild pain it was providing were keeping him away from orgasm. She kept rubbing his glans for 15 more minutes, something lightly stroking his lubed shaft but always keeping him on the edge of orgasm, never allowing him to cum. What a crazy torture it was. He was near to passing out, he would have liked it. She removed his gag to let him breathe easier and he screamed "please, please stop, I can't take it anymore, stop rubbing my cock head and make me cum!"

"Sweety, how would it be supposed to be your punishment if there was not a little pain with your pleasure?" she asked sadistically.

"Here, drink a bit, we're not finished yet."

Had she put some viagra again in his drink? He didn't know but he was so thirsty that he drank the full glass she was tilting on his mouth"

"You're right, enough of polishing for the moment, it's good but I must move to the next step."

How many "steps" were there? Eric didn't know. The only thing he knew was that every "step" included more pleasure, more denial and more pain for him. She had held him in a frenzy state for more than two hours, inflicting both pain and pleasure to his manhood.

"You know, the secret is to alternate between feelings, to avoid the male getting bored. Let's move to something else, I told you this stretcher had another function, here it comes!"

She grabbed the previously removed part of the stretcher and showed it to him.

"It's the ball crusher part of the device, which can combine stretching with progressive squeezing of your delicate orbs. But enough talking, you must be so eager to try it."

How many devilish tools did she still have in store for him? The idea of having his balls crushed was frightening, and knowing her now, she would make it slow to take time to enjoy his pain.

"No stop, please, don't do that!"

She grabbed the stretcher and deliberately slowly attached the crusher to its end. As always she was enjoying his fearful anticipation and feeling of helplessness while she was attaching what was basically a vise to his nuts. She began to turn the screws, the newly added plate slowly moving toward his balls.

He screamed in anticipation, pleading, and she moved to gag him. It was easy, he knew better than to resist. She resumed her work until the upper plate made contact with his balls. They were now sandwiched between the stretcher ring and the upper plate she just added.

"Now the fun is about to begin."

She really slowly tightened the screws and Eric's nuts began flattening under the pressure. At the beginning it was a mild pain, mixing with the blue balls effect and the stretching. But as she was turning the screws, it was becoming more a more of a dull ache. Eric tried again to trash against his inescapable restraints. That didn't stop her, it was exactly where she hoped for. She was having so much pleasure turning this screws and seeing his glistening body trashing that she would like it to last hours. But she didn't have that much time. The pain became real, Eric was shaking like crazy. She stopped, Eric's balls had never been in so much pain. It was not the same kind of pain she had inflicted him during her special testicles massage. Due to the mechanical crushing of his balls, the pain was constant.

"Oh, you seemed in quite a pain, here. But I really love this device, it can torture you for hours with no effort. And with my two hands free. By the way we wouldn't want your cock to stay unattended or soften? "

Grabbing the bottle, she poured a drop of lube on his shaft and began stroking slowly, adding pleasure to his pain. She kept teasing him 5 minutes before reaching for the ball crusher to screw it a little more. Ouch! And she resumed her teasing. She played this routine 5 times. Despite all the pain, Eric's cock stayed rock hard due to her ministrations to his shaft and glans. His balls were being crushed but he still had to cum. He was delirious, his mind alternating with the pain, the pleasure and the urge to cum.

"I don't want to pop such beautiful balls, so I'm sorry we'll have to stop it soon. Oh I almost forgot the boss's request!"

She grabbed the screws and gave them a full turn.

Eric screamed in his gag.

She paused to admire her work. For her, his stretched and flattened balls were a piece of art. She took her smartphone to take some photos while Eric was screaming and trying to speak under his gag..

"I love to take photos too. I guess you're trying to say something like "take it off!". You're always in a hurry, take your time to enjoy things! Should I screw it more?. She laughed but didn't turn the screws knowing it could have damaged his sexy orbs.

After two more minutes of this maximum crushing torment she decided it was enough and began untightening the screws. Eric's balls slowly came back to their normal shapes. She then slowly removed the crusher, and the stretcher from his genitals. His extended balls were now hanging free between his legs. She gently massaged his still quite slick balls, to ease the pain, the lube was still slick, damn this lube was really long lasting. This reminded him again of his urge to cum.

"We don't have much time left, I'm sorry. You did well, I think you've earned the right to release all the sperm you've collected in your balls thanks to me. We will now move to a good milking session for this last part of our session!"

The hope for finally cuming was a relief for Eric but he feared that as always there was a twist in her mind.

J333p
J333p
50 Followers