All Comments on 'Erin'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments (Page 2)
Rehvenge4Rehvenge4over 13 years ago
loved it!

your writing flows so well, and the dialogue is fluid and realistic. each character has a distinctive voice, and i was able to connect with them. very nice buildup and plot development, and loved that there was always "something next" that i wasn't expecting! not just your average sexy scenes :)

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago

LOVED IT hope that u might continue this one

DaddysLilKatDaddysLilKatabout 13 years ago
I love this story!

I have read this story many times and each time feels like the first it's so good. When I get bored with other stories, I usually come back to this one or one of your others. This one just sticks with me. I usually can't remember the name and author of the story but this one I always remember both.

I don't agree with other people on adding more or writing a second chapter. The Erin character is fully developed and doesn't really need anything more.

DLK

P.S. If you need an editor, I am ALWAYS available.

happeegalhappeegalabout 13 years ago

My pussy is jealous!

bambi37bambi37about 13 years ago

loved it!! And am hoping for and looking forward to more! It definitely needs to continue

frennumfrennumabout 13 years ago
Shame

This was nicely written but it was about three time longer than it should have been, Overdose. It just got old :-(

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
hhhmmmvery erotic and sexy as hell!

loved erin's character really enjoyed her sexual awakening,,,the time just flew by reading this story,,,,cannot imagine adding anything more to this but too bad it has to end,,,,makes me want to have a sexually enlightened family like this one!!

jamjar2011jamjar2011almost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

I just didn't want that to end. Great writing!

HOM1954HOM1954almost 13 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I just finished reading about Erin's sexual adventures. It took a long time to complete it because I came almost as many times as she did.

This was so much fun, I'm going to look for more of your stories.

Thanks!

xXleesilXxxXleesilXxalmost 13 years ago
This is my favorite story on lit

I sadly assume that there will be no more additions to this story line since it was added in 03 but I still have to say I loved this story and truely wish you would consider continuing it.

xXleesilXxxXleesilXxalmost 13 years ago
mixed up dates

actually the liveaboard fun story was 03 this one was 04 loved both but this one is by far my favorite thus far on lit

gcg41gcg41over 12 years ago
HOT

THIS STORY WAS THE HOT. I JACKED OFF SO MANY TIMES I LOST TRACK. LOVE IT. I WANT MORE STORIES.

Super_Fly772Super_Fly772over 12 years ago

You are a really good writter. . . The storys run smooth and the sex is amazing! ! !

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Wow

Great story!

Roxy_WoodRoxy_Woodover 12 years ago
Publication?

I'd like to publish this story. If you are interested, please visit onehandedreads.com for details. Thanks! ~ Roxy

billyjim55billyjim55over 12 years ago
just fantabulastic

great story, like all others all I can say is wow and I couldn't stop reading once I started/ ty

xxpoisinkittyxxxxpoisinkittyxxover 12 years ago
definately the best!!!

WOW simply the best once i started reading i couldnt stop just reading this story got my pussy wet if i could give u stars id give u 100s!!!

MaryelMaryelalmost 12 years ago
Just the story I was looking for!

Great story! I was fantasizing about an innocent young woman who was debating entering the nunnery and being suduced out of it.

biggeoffbiggeoffalmost 12 years ago
OMG

This story was amazing. I would love to see more of this story. Thank you

TheItalianTheItalianover 11 years ago
Nun better

This is a great story of the awakening of a young girl to the pleasures of life. The fact that her teachers are her mother, father and brother only make it better. This would make a great movie. My fingers were in my own wet pussy as I read this and I enjoyed multiple orgasims. Both the lesbian sex and the fucking and cock sucking were described perfectly by thus obviously talented author.

chunk1973chunk1973about 11 years ago
cant wait

Cant wait to read the rest of this story keep up the good work !!!

RhiRhi89RhiRhi89about 11 years ago
Omg

This is an excellent story! Please submit more. The innocent girl awakening to her desires is incredibly hot and alluring. Love love loved it!!!!

larrycomolarrycomoalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I loved this story !!!

Cant wait for more !!

You have a fabulous career ahead of you as a writer.

Please keep up the good work.

pj501pj501over 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story well written. Disappointed that Erin was not deflowered on film, I had been expecting it. Keep going.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Not enough time

I'm sorry I had to give up about half way through - not enough time to finish yet - later, I hope. But this seems to be a beautiful evocation of the conflict between the artificial "rules" that self authorized "Authorities" try to inflict on people, and the reality that nature allows us to do just about anything. Decent people, of course, limit themselves to things that they would want done to them by others, but that leaves a whole lot of leeway, and a whole lot of pleasure during our lives. WONDERFUL!

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 10 years ago
Really great story

This was a really well written story. Nicely presented, well constructed and written. The only thing I might have changed, and it is only because my personal fetishes lean that way, is that I would have had Erin actually be a full-fledged nun, one about 7-10 years into her service. Perhaps she might have had to go home for a death in the family. I think for someone like this, a personal struggle against such a downfall as Erin was originally fighting might have been a bit more exciting to read as she would have had more years of built-in defenses to protect her and for the protagonists to have to work to break down than did your Erin here. That fight with her conscience and inner desires would have seemed much more sincere and been all the more appetizing and and then sexually relieving to us once all those walls and defenses crumbled. Still this was a great read, and had to be for me to actually read through the entire 15 pages. Usually, I see a story is that long and I quit at the first page. Look forward to reading more of your works.

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 10 years ago
Yeah: sex,sex,sex, but...

Titillating, somewhat exciting, but...I got tired of very repetitious scenes with repetitious language. Everyone's different and I prefer at least a little more creativity and a little character development. Plus, I think Erin would have been more interesting if the author explored, even a little, the embarrassment and guilt associated with her sexual experimentation before she became a full blown slut.

But, I'm in the minority, so enjoy.

cooncielomcooncielomabout 9 years ago
Missed Story Line

Wasn't Erin supposed to be filmed when she lost her cherry for the good of the family business?

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Another winner !

I've read this before, but it seemed even better the second time.

Erin is one bad girl. She has sure learned some dirty habits since leaving the convent!

It would have been nice to have read about her porn movie debut, but that in no way detracts from the overall story.

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleurabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful Cum filled story. Erin likes cum as much as I do. Cum is very addictive and don't forget that it's full of protein. I loved the story even if it was a bit OTT.

Fleur xxx

jsb2847jsb2847almost 9 years ago
Favorite story yet

This is by far the best read. The story line and development were amazing

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
I'm loving your story!

I can't wait for more.

copper1006copper1006about 8 years ago
awesome story

I hope that you are going to do a sequel sometime to Erin...

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story.

I like how you actually made it a slow progression after the initial cock sucking fetish. It's rare to see a blossoming of actually fucking happening at the end of such a long story!

robbie1960robbie1960about 8 years ago
Best story yet

Wow what a deliberate lead to a finale. I thoughly enjoyed the story. I could'nt even go to tje bathroom, which iI shall do now.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Erin should go back to the Nunnery for a rest. Poor thing.

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
Great story

This was a very fun and interesting story. I can't wait to read more.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 7 years ago
Please more

This is a great story. Please add to it

Sexymama18Sexymama18over 6 years ago
The best

This is a one of the best stories I've ever read. Please add to it

pj501pj501over 6 years ago
Very disappointing ending

Is was so logical she should lose her virginity on camera in her first starring role. So why not?

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
more

Erin need to go on birth control and then start working behind the camera and in front. more please

andrepkandrepkover 5 years ago
Wonderful saga...

Terrific description of the travails of a young woman liberating herself from the claws of a superstition-based, inhuman, life-denying environment, and of the triumphant realization of her human and sexual potential. Heaven is right here on Earth.

As an aside, in the story, mention is made of the Devil. However, the Devil did offer Eve the key to knowledge - and thus may have made her to become orgasmic. Another name for the Devil is Lucifer, "He who carries light". Hmmm... Could it be that what some call the Devil be in fact the source of enlightenment..?

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
please continue

i would like to read about her video career

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved this story hands down, 5 star.

But, I don't get how a girl in a convent from 12 - 18 has a drivers license.

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
To much to fast

Erin coming come almost a nun and a virgin in all senses doesn't fall off deep end that quickly. Goes from not driving to having a car and driving alone in a one day. Next goes from virgin to a lesbian relationship and double deflowered by dad and brother. Then she is able to suck off 5 black porn stars but takes a cock in vagina and ass that won't fit in mouth in a just a few days. Then she is taking all these cocks bareback even people she doesn't even know yuck.

bananapantsbananapantsalmost 5 years ago
Really u fuckers

It’s a fucking hot story, do u really have to ruin eroticism but putting real life into it. Just enjoy the hot sexy ness and leave ur real life comparisons out of it.

island_manisland_manalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

One of the best on this site. Sure, there are a lot of “how?”, but this is a good story told convincingly.

backdoorman1backdoorman1over 4 years ago

I started this story some time ago and couldn't find it again but finally did and glad. one of the best I've come across here.

backdoorman1backdoorman1over 4 years ago

I started this story some time ago and couldn't find it again but finally did and glad. one of the best I've come across here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story weirded me out because my friends name is Erin and she looks exactly like described in the story. Hopefully she’s not up to all of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, please keep it going

amazing storyline and would love to see what Erin and family get up to next

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Another super hot story from TryAnything. 5 star from my side

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Until the last few pages I was really enjoying this story and thinking that 5 wasn't enough. But the last few pages were so unrealistic that it completely spoiled it for me. I gave it 4, but was tempted to give it only 2, because I felt I wasted a good few hours on a story, expecting a great ending which never came. Waking up in the morning after an evening of sex and more sex in the middle of the night, then more sex in the morning without any time to attend to normal bodily functions or washing. Then off to the beach without any breakfast for more sex. Not even the most desperate sex enthusiast would or world do that. The dimensions were also very unrealistic. Anal penetration 8 inches deep on the first time would be dangerous as well as difficult to achieve without anal training over weeks and even then very risky. I realise it's all a fantasy, but when the fantasy becomes so ridiculous I lose interest. So, for me it was great story, ruined by the ending. Erin was looking forward to having her brother and/or father come in her. pussy. Tasha had even said early on that losing her virginity would be best left until it was being filmed. For me that would have been a much better ending, especially if it was also part of a porn shoot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...