Erin Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next month Erin worked extremely hard to learn the computer programs, the documents needed to run the organization and the personalities of her colleagues, with Eric's help. In the back of her mind she couldn't forget the look of disappointment on Eric's face the first day she started. The first week everyone that she met was polite, but aloof.

It was a week after she started that she wore a dark suit that consisted of a dress that came to her knee, white blouse, and black three-inch heeled shoe along with the appropriate undergarments. Erin noticed a change in the character of all the persons she met that day. They complimented her on her outfit and smiled. It dawned on her that Eric was disappointed in her apparel choice for work, after he came in had a big smile on his face and complimented her on her outfit for the day.

"That is much better Erin I love your outfit today. You won't get upset with me if I ask you to wear similar outfits to work as you have on presently? If you could do that, I would be willing to give you a clothing allowance. I have a clothier that I use, and we can go there and pick out some outfits." Eric said.

Erin not having many skirt suits, the ones she owned were outdated, as she liked to wear pants suits, nor did she have the money to purchase new outfits at this time said. "That would be very kind of you, and I could pay you back for them."

"I will give you a clothing allowance, because you are in the front lines when meeting with clients, although your outfits are genuinely nice, I would like to project a different image for my assistant. Your contract states that I am required to purchase your wardrobe for you anyway. Look it up on your contract." He stated.

This caused Erin concern that he wants to pick out her outfits, but she needs this job and was willing to go along with his request, besides what woman says no to a man that wants to by her outfits. She pulled up her contract on the computer to look at it and found on page twenty one that indeed she was owed clothes, but it also stated that members of the organization, if they desired could go with her to pick out the outfits. She read a little further and found out that they could go with her anywhere they deemed necessary. This concerned and surprised her.

Before she knew it, lunchtime was upon her, Eric with Bill the CFO came into her office.

"We are going to bring you to lunch and then go to my clothier Lorenzo's Boutique to get you outfitted with your new wardrobe. Bill is coming with us to keep our clothing budget in check." Eric stated as he smiled at the unsuspecting older woman as to what will befall her before the end of the day.

The group left the office and walked out the door to find a limo, the chauffeur opened the door, Erin and Eric entered with Bill going to the opposite side. They were driven to the Publix House. This is a place that Erin and her husband could not afford.

It was a nerve racking fifteen minute ride for Erin as she was sitting astride the center hump with her legs on each side and both men had their legs against hers' with their hands on her knee, while the three discussed the new medical bot in development at SAI .

When they entered the restaurant, they were escorted to a quiet corner of the main room. Eric helped Erin into the center of the booth and Bill went to the other side and slid in they faced the room. Erin had a wonderful time with the two younger men, while they conversed with her the men touched her knees and shoulders. Eric even put his arm around her a few times. She has not had this much attention since she was much younger. They laughed and she even had a few glasses of wine, which let down her guard, for the older woman is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol and becomes intoxicated very easily. This causes her to become very amorous and embolden to dispense with her conservative nature. By the time they left the dining establishment and entered the limo, the two men were holding Erin's hands, one on each side.

During the short drive to the clothier that was in an upscale section of town the two men were conversing with Erin and rubbing her legs under her skirt, above the knee on each side of her, as they discussed business issues. Erin became concerned as their hands wondered higher on her thigh toward her pantie covered womanhood, when they traversed almost to her panties, she put her hands on theirs to stop them from going any higher on her thighs,but did not want to say anything for fear of losing this high paying job. Truthful be told, she liked the attention she received from the two younger men. It reminded her of the dining experience she had with her husband a while ago. Her conservative nature has caused her some guilt for the afore mentioned episode in the limo, although the alcohol has diminished her moral compass presently.

The limo stopped in front of the Clothier in the nick-of-time if the two men fondled her thighs any longer, she would not have had the fortitude to stop their exploration.

The chauffeur opened the driver side passenger door for Bill and proceeded to the other side to open the door for the two other occupants. The chauffeur noted the placement of the two men's hands up the embarrassed woman's skirt and smiled at the occupants.

Eric helped his Admin. Out of the vehicle and instructed the driver. "Park the limo and come in, we will be about an hour or two."

This surprised Erin but she said nothing. Both men escorted Erin by placing their hands on her arm to lead her into the Boutique. They were greeted by a short Italian gentleman with grey hair and a very pronounced Italian accent.

"Gooda afta noona mei numa a' Lorenzo. I'ma here to helpa tue witha tui clothesa. A tui numa a?" He said as he shook Erin's hand.

She was having a problem understanding Lorenzo, so Eric stepped in and said. "Hi Lorenz, this is Erin she is my new assistant and I want you to put together a professional wardrobe for her."

The clothier knew what Eric meant, sexy but not slutty.

"Siniora Erin ima glad to meet tue. To sai Bella Siniora, Comea." Lorenzo said as he walked to the back of the sales area and into a large dressing room with a raised platform about two feet high and four feet square. There were a few three-sided mirrors placed strategically around the room also.

"Takea offa the skirta, topa, so I measure."

Shocked that he wanted her to disrobe in front of them Erin enquired. "You want me to disrobe in front of you?"

To add to Erin's concern the chauffeur entered the back room also and stated. "Do you want me to stay out in the sales area?"

Eric said. "Erin you have on lingerie, don't you? I bet you have a two-piece bathing suit with your figure, so what is the problem? You read your contract with us and the non-disclosure agreement. Are you going to be a problem when we ask you to do something and the organization is covering the cost of your wardrobe the least you can do is cooperate with us?" He stopped looked at Erin and acted as if he was thinking after what seemed like an hour but was only a minute or so he continued as if talking to no one. "Okay Erin I see you are not comfortable with this, so I think we will just finish out your contract and in the meantime I will call some of the other women that applied for your position. I will see if they would want to replace you. Even though you are the best candidate for the job."

"Can I make a phone call please Eric. I am going to call my husband." Erin said scared that she will lose the job, but she didn't want to do anything behind her husband's back.

"Ordinarily I would say you can't do that because of the confidentiality document you signed, but I don't want you to get into any trouble with your husband so go ahead." Eric Figured he should get this cleared up so he will know that he can ask Erin to do as he says. He is taking a gamble presently that her husband will tell her to do as asked.

Dialing his cell as she walked to the corner away from all the men.

Carl picked up and said. "Hi babe you miss me?"

"Well yes, but I have a dilemma. I found out I have a clothing allowance and I have two of my associates with me plus the man that owns the Bouquet and they want me to strip out of my street clothes, so I can be measured in front of them. The bad part is in my contract that they can come with me to do this."

"If you refuse will that be the end of your job?"

"I think so, but I really don't want to be exposed in front of them." Erin whispered almost in tears.

Carl thought for a while, reluctant to bring up the night they went out and Erin went commando, but he figured he had nothing to lose and her job to secure, so he said. "Erin, remember the time you went commando out to eat. Didn't you have a good time with the waiters?"

"So, you want me to do as they ask?"

"Yes, have a good time like you did at the restaurant when you went commando, but I don't want you to have sex with them, you can show off to your heart's content. Have fun and maybe it will lead to a full-time job. You like it, there don't you?"

"Okay I understand, and I do like working for the organization. I love you thanks my love."

"Are we good?" Eric asked.

"Yes, my husband is okay with it." She looked at the chauffeur as he looked for direction, he didn't know what to do, so she said. "Come on in sit down and enjoy the show." Erin giggled she felt better that she received her husband's blessing.

She remembered how excited she became when she flashed the waiters in the dining establishment, as she unbuttoned her suit jacket to begin her new adventure, that she doesn't realize yet that she will be more exposed than she was at the restaurant.

Bill stood up to get her discarded clothing and hang up the garments as she took them off. The blouse came next, she had a hard time with the buttons her hands shook so badly. Bill helped her off with the garment and she unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt and held onto Bill for balance as he helped her. She lifted a leg at a time and Bill took the skirt and hung it up. Erin stood in front of the group. She is a tall slim woman, when she stands with her legs slightly apart you can see her vaginal lips on each side of the gusset of her panties. This was the first view the group of men had of the lovely woman.

Bill looked at the mature woman and stated. "Erin you are absolutely stunning, and I mean that in a purely commentary way.

"I agree with Bill." Eric stated and gave the stunning woman a thumbs up.

Lorenzo started to take measurements of Erin. He measured around her neck, Had her put her arms out at her shoulders and measured, had her put her arms at her sides and measured, had her stand straight and measured, had her spread her legs a little and measured from her crotch with the back of his hand tight against her pussy to her embarrassment because her panties were wet with her excitement. Finally, Lorenzo measured her hips waist and breast.

"Taka the bra offa." Lorenzo said.

"What do you want me to do." Not believing she heard him properly.

"You need to take the bra off Erin." Eric said as he looked at the half naked woman in front of them.

"Can't I keep on my bra; I am embarrassed by the size of boobs." She said almost in tears.

"Here let me help." Bill said as he stood, and Erin turned so he could unhook her bra, as she didn't want to be reprimanded by her boss again for reluctance to comply to a request.

The intimate garment fell away, and Bill took it from her, while she kept her breasts covered with her hands.

"Mova arms upa." Lorenzo said as he put his arms up to show her, he wanted her to lift her arms to her shoulders and he took a measurement of her breast. He made sure he rubbed her nipples many times while he took the measurement. He then went out into the main store. Lorenzo left the door open and Erin could be seen from the Cash and wrap.

"You have lovely breasts Erin. You should expose them more often. "Eric said and both the other men agreed with him. Eric continued. "Erin, I think you are going to be a great asset to our organization, but you just have to be more outgoing."

Lorenzo came in with a handful of lingerie. "You try on." He tells Erin.

By this time, she realizes that she will need be nude in front of these men, if she wants to continue employment with SAI after her six month contract is up, so she turned her back to the group and slipped off her panties. She spread her slim legs for balance thus she gave the group behind her and anyone out in the store by the cash and wrap a stunning view of her lady lips and brown star. She is relieved that she has no secrets from this group, she has gone from embarrassment and humiliation to total erotic stimulation in less than an hour.

For the next half hour, she modeled all the lingerie that Lorenzo gave her. She stripped off the garments and remained nude for the time it took Lorenzo to give her another undergarment to try on.

The last half hour was filled with the street clothes, but the group had her remove her undergarments to match the street clothes she donned. Erin became comfortable in the nude in front of the four men. She had a great time.

Erin dressed in the outfit she came in with. All the lingerie was bagged, and Bill carried that to the limo. There were five suits out of ten that had to be altered, so Erin will have to pick them up the following week, but she has enough new outfits for this week.

"Thank you for your help Lorenzo." Erin said as she gave him a hug on the way out.

"Thank you, Eric and Bill for a great shopping experience." The Admin said as moved into the center of the back seat and straddled the hump in the floor.

"Your welcome I am sure. Right Bill?"

"Yes, it was a great afternoon and Erin you are a lovely woman. I think you will fit into our organization perfectly" Bill admitted.

"Yes, I think you will Erin. You have shown today you are a team player." Eric said as he ran his hand up her leg to the juncture of her legs.

Bill did the same thing on the other thigh. The two men continued the chatter and after a few minutes Eric slid his fingers inside Erin's panties and Bill did the same. Erin has never had two men play with her feminine lips before and she liked how it felt. She spread her legs wider to give them access. Erin looked at the chauffeur as he watched the erotic scene he glanced from the road to the rear-view mirror.

Ten minutes into the thirty-minute trip to the office Eric whispers. "Erin the panties have to go. Is that okay with you?"

In response she lifted her hips off the seat hooked her fingers on each side of her panties and brought them to her knees. The two men helped her remove them the rest of the way. She is so excited she never had occasion to have two men service her at the same time. While they played with her pussy, she had a clothed pecker in each hand. Erin needed skin contact, so she unzipped each man and fished out their erect woman pleaser. As they both fingered her pussy, she stroked their hot rods. The limo smelled like a whore house on wheels by the time the group was dropped off. The two men and the Admin snuck in the side door to the executive restroom to clean up the act as all had come before the end of the trip and it showed on the garments.

It was a sight the men had to remove their pants and jockeys to remove the cum and dry them and Erin had to remove her skirt to clean off her cum on the back.

They are all in the restroom bottomless and laughing.

Things calmed down after that day. Erin picked up her outfits the following week.

Erin didn't say anything to her husband about the three-way jerkoff session they had in the limo on the way back to the office. She rationalized that she signed a non-disclosure document, but she gave him a treat none-the-less. Erin worked two hours over Monday to Thursday with the approval of Eric to take off Friday and she told her husband to be home for one on Friday for a surprise she had for him.

With the extra income the couple enjoyed she bought a pink translucent coverup she will wear as a dress, and rented a cottage at Abbots Glen Resort, for the weekend. It is a two-hour drive for them to get to the resort and Erin will make it interesting for he husband. He came home at one thirty to find suitcases in the hall.

"What is it two weeks you go to work and your leaving me?" Carl asked.

"No silly, I have booked a weekend away, you have this weekend off, so I figured we can go away for the weekend. See that I paid for the weekend I can take advantage of you. We haven't gone away in two years because of our financial situation, now we have some extra cash."

"Where are we going?" Carl looked at his wife and asked. "It looks like you're wearing a nightgown?" He looked closer and continued. "You're going commando also, I can see you nips and your pussy hair through the outfit.

"I bought this outfit with you in mind the other day. I have the destination plugged into the GPS on my car, put the luggage in the back and let's get going it is a few hours' drive to get there." Erin said mysteriously.

They drove north and stopped at a gas station to fill up, Erin went into the store to buy a couple of bottles of water and some trail mix for the road. She amazed her husband that she was almost nude and oblivious of the looks she got from the people in the store.

After the fuel stop, Erin twisted toward her husband, removed her dress, sat with her back against the door, rested on the pillow she retrieved from the back seat. Carl wondered why she brought a pillow and now it became clear. She is going to give her husband a show to alleviate the monotony of the drive.

Carl tried to watch his wife and drive which didn't work very well, so he asked. "Do you want to stop some place so I can help?" Carl asked as he watched his wife rub her clit.

"No keep driving, I got this." His wife answered breathlessly. "Oh-oh-oh-oh I am thereeeeeeeeeeeeee" She screeched and rested. "That will do for now, but I need to have my hole filled before too long." Erin stated as she reached over and rubbed Carl's pecker through his jeans.

The couple drove in silence for a few miles and then Carl's curiosity got the better of him, so he asked. "Erin, you never told me what happened that day you called me when you modeled the new clothes for work?"

"Oh that, I took off the outer clothes and tried on the outfits for them." She lied.

Being married so long to Erin, Carl noted she lied to him, because when she lies, she twirls her hair in her fingers as she talks, so he continued. "I see you have new lingerie. Did you have to try them on, and I see you have bras with no padding now also. Surely you needed to try them on to get the proper fit?"

"No, no I didn't they fit very good." Erin said she to twirl her hair.

Carl knows she is not truthful but will let it go, as he doesn't want to ruin their weekend. With that internal conversation the GPS voiced "You have reached your destination." Which was a gate on the end of the road.

Erin fished around in her purse she pulled out a card with a code number on it to punch into the keypad at the gate. "Here put this number in and the gate will open."

After he looked at the card her husband asked. "Are you going to dress?"

"No, I am going to stay like this all weekend, unless you want to go into town."

The gate opened and Carl was confronted with nude men and woman in an outside dining area, with nude servers waiting on them. "Wow I like this place already."

"Strip down and lets go check in." Erin said as she exited the car.

Carl reluctantly stripped down and left his clothes in the car. No matter where he looked, he could see breasts and pussy, this caused a problem with his pecker. He was 'rising to the occasion' so to speak.