Erin Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversely Erin was nude except for her shoes and her purse and walked to the office to sign in with her head held high and she looked straight ahead, but noted that there was a smorgasbord of cock in fact more cock than she has ever seen in her life 'hanging around'. The last thought made her giggle as she entered the office to find a nude woman at the counter. "My Name is Erin Mitchell my husband and I have a reservation for the weekend here."

"Ah yes I see it. We only use your first names here Okay. The cost for the weekend is four hundred two dollars." The counter lady said.

"I understand, here is my credit card."

"You have cabin sixteen, you can drive to it, here is a brochure and a map of the resort. Dinner is served until nine pm with the canteen open until twelve. We have a DJ from nine to twelve tonight and tomorrow. Men must wear loin cloths and women must wear panties at the dances until ten pm and then you can dance nude. Any questions?"

When Erin exited the office, she found Carl with his hands as a shield for his pecker while he looked at all the naked ladies in the area.

"Nice scenery hay there big guy?" Erin asked just above a whisper as she saw he was half hard and then giggled. How did I do you like this place?"

It was about three pm and very warm, so the couple went to their cabin that was extremely comfortable and clean, dropped their bags and grabbed some towels.

"This is great I don't have to get into my two-piece suit. Just go to the pool, but we need sunscreen we don't want to burn sensitive parts now do we." Erin said.

They walked to the pool and found two loungers, spread their towels on the seat, and applied sunscreen on each other. Carl applied sunscreen to his wife's back and bottom, secretly he rubbed her pussy lips to make sure she did not get a hot box. Erin returned the favor she rubbed sunscreen on his back and bottom, she reached around and coated his package to make sure he didn't burn. The couple then laid down to soak up the rays.

Carl looked over and could see his wife had her legs open, although he could not see her lovely lady lips. Most of the men and couples that walked by stopped to greet them.

Most started with the same lines. "Hi, we haven't seen you here before is this your first time here?" Knowing it was their first time because the couple were cotton tails. The couples and singles gave their first names before they continued by said. "Hope you enjoy your stay and come back."

The men checked out Erin's mature beauty and mostly her flower of life while they conversed with the couple. Carl noted that if a guy stopped to converse with them, Erin in perceptively opened her legs slowly, during their dialog to give the lucky guy a better view of her manhole. Some of the young men that stopped to talk to the couple talked to Erin's pussy. When the men left the older couple broke out in laughter at those times.

The women that stopped did a once over of Erin's body, but spent more time checking out Carl. They were like lioness's checking out fresh meat.

Carl looked like a kid in a candy shop, as he looked at all the pussy laid bare for his 'viewing' pleasure. The downside or should I say 'upside' is he needed to keep a cold beverage handy to put on his pecker to deflate his erection with all the visual stimulation available to look at. Erin had the same problem, although the only signs of her arousal was, a wet towel and rigid nipples, but as Carl was close to his wife he could smell her arousal, as many of the men and couples that stopped to introduce themselves did also.

When they decided to have dinner the couple went to the dining area and found seats, put their towel down, they sat and looked over the menu, it was a full service dining establishment with Italian, French, English and Greek fare. The nude waitress came over and the couple ordered, they marveled at the confidence of the young lady, she was not more than twenty. They were impressed with their servers' poise, knowledge of the menu, and courtesy.

The couple marveled at the composure they felt in this situation, they are completely nude, confident and all others in sight looked calm and happy too.

Erin was the first to speak after they took in their surroundings for a while. "I thought I was going to be very nervous being nude in front of all the people, but I really feel free and happy."

"I think the reason is that everyone here is nude, and this contributes to your feelings of calm also. If you were the only one nude you would be stressed, embarrassed and humiliated, unless you felt that you can take command of the situation while being nude." Carl hypothesized.

Erin after she mulled over what her husband just stated said. "So, in some situations if I am nude, I will be in a stronger position?"

"Yes, especially if you are with someone that is captivated by your beauty and is a gentleman not someone that is a scumbag that just wants to fuck you." Carl said using his experience to guide his wife.

"So how can I tell if the guy respects me?" Erin asked.

"You have been around long enough to judge that don't you think?"

"Now that you mention it yes, I can judge the person I am interacting with very readily. My internal warning bells go off if there are some bad vibes emitted from the individual." Erin agreed as she understood what her husband said.

They had a lovely dinner, they went to their cottage, Erin dressed in a pair of panties with a button-down shirt that she left open and tied under her breasts. Carl put on a pair of shorts. They picked up their towels and proceeded back to the club house activity room. They arrived just as the DJ started to set up. The couple found a seat in the corner, laid their towel over them to save the seats, and wandered around to meet and greet the other guests.

When the music started the couple got up and danced something that they didn't normally do as Erin is shy, but Carl likes to dance. After the first few dances Erin asked to sit a few dances out. They went back to their table and Erin noted that a few of the women were topless as they danced. She removed her top and grabbed her husband's hand as an indication that she wanted to dance. They alternated, they sat and watched for a few dances and then danced a few. At Ten PM the couple noted that a few women had their panties off, and they danced nude.

"Erin aren't you warm with those panties on?"

"Yes, it is a little warm in here I think I am overdressed." She said as she stripped her panties off. "There I feel better already." As she threw her panties at her husband. They landed on his face.

He took the panties and made a show as he smelled the crotch of the garment and said. "That is just a heavenly scent my dear." Loud enough for the group at the next table to hear and they started to laugh, to the embarrassment of his wife.

She hit him in the arm for the last statement before he grabbed her arm to get up to dance which she reluctantly did, suddenly embarrassed about her total exposure.

They danced, his wife nude and he with the head of his dick sticking out of the waistband of his shorts. The couple loved the feel of naked skin pressed together a first for both in public. At eleven they had enough with the tease, they needed satisfaction, so they went to their cottage and sat on the two-person lounger on their front porch and started to kiss which led to the culmination of their carnal desires being met as Erin climbed on board of his woman pleaser in the cowgirl position. She faced her husband so he could massage' her breasts as she rode his tool.

Erin made enough noise that a few couples that walked by, stopped to watch the action of the older couple unknown to her, but this excited Carl. The group watched as the impaled woman rode her husband's cock with enthusiasm to a loud completion.

The exhausted older woman laid against her husband's chest still impaled on his member to the cheers of the group that watched their performance unbeknown to the embarrassed woman. She buried her face in his chest, as the group congratulated her on her performance. Too embarrassed to acknowledge their praise she kept her head on her husband's shoulder she feigned sleep while her husband conversed with the group. He accepted their accolades for the great performance he and his wife put on.

The couple slept in the following morning, as the canteen opens at nine for breakfast. It was a novelty to go to breakfast nude they only carried a towel with them. The couple found as seat next to a table with two couples.

"Hi there, I am Mitch this is my wife Terry." He said pointed to a blonde-haired woman with small breast and clean-shaven pubic area. They are in their mid-thirties "These are our friends Fran and Scott." Pointing to the older couple in their mid-forties the woman has large breasts and shaggy pubic area of black hair to match the hair on her head. The man is greying with brown hair and a large package. "It is our friends first time here."

"You're in cabin sixteen?" Terry said.

"Yes, we are. My name Erin and this is my husband Carl. This is our first time here also."

"I see it didn't take you long to acclimate to your surrounding with the show you put on last night." Scott stated with a chuckle.

"Oh, I guess we got a little carried away last night is all." Carl blushed while Erin had her face in her hands.

"That was perfectly alright we enjoyed the show. Would you like to come with us to the hot tub after breakfast?" Mitch asked.

"Sure, that would be fun." Erin stated, before Carl could answer.

After breakfast they all adjourned to the hot tub, once the novelty of the nudity wore off it was genially pleasurable to be sitting in the tub conversing. Everyone was an equal without the social trapping of clothes. The group spent a half hour in the hot tub to get to know each other. The three couples found that they had a lot in common.

Terry inquired. "Erin would you like to come with us to the city common this afternoon they are having an art exhibition there?"

Erin looked at her husband before she answered. He nodded his approval. "Sure, we would love to."

"Okay then we will meet at your cabin in an hour." Mitch said.

Erin and Carl went to their cabin showed and dressed. Erin in her pink translucent coverup with panties that matched and sandals. Carl with shorts tee shirt and sandals. The couple sat on the lounger to wait for their friends to arrive. Terry had on a bikini, Fran who was the most conservatively dressed had on shorts, top with bra and panties. Both women wore sandals. The men were dress the same as Carl. They drove up in their SUV, Erin and Carl went to their vehicle they were off to an adventure in City park of a town about thirty minutes from the camp. They arrived about eleven am. The group parked and walked to the park that had an art exhibit in full swing with booths that had painting from landscapes, wildlife painting, portraits, and nudes for sale. They walked to the back of the large park and there was a fenced off area that stated clothing optional beyond.

Terry looked at her husband with a smile. "You mind holding my top?" She said as she past through to the clothing optional area.

Erin did not want to be left out, so she removed her dress and handed it to her husband, who gladly took it as he marveled at his wife's newfound persona.

Fran on the other hand did not immediately remove her top she walked around for a while, but she felt out of place and the center of attention, because all the women were topless in the area accept her. She finally removed her top and gave the garments to her husband to carry. There were artists and photographers there to capture the women if they wanted either a drawing or a photo for posterity.

Down the hill and way behind the property there was an area with six-foot-high fence that stated you had to be at least eighteen years of age to enter. The area behind was filled with booths where artists were drawing couples and women that posed for charcoal drawings. The difference was most were nude or seminude poses. The artists only took fifteen minutes to do the drawings. It amazed the group to see all the people waiting in line to be drawn.

"This is unbelievable!" Erin acknowledges when she looked at all the people waiting to be memorialized in charcoal.

Noting that most of the women were completely nude in this area Terry removed her bottoms, not to be outdone Erin removed hers also. Fran left her bottoms on. The group walked further into the area and the last booths had artists that displayed nude and spread women with a sign that read Have your woman memorialized in an erotic charcoal.

"Mitch, do you want me to pose for an erotic charcoal drawing?"

"Terry that would be great we can put it in your family room so all our friends can see how beautiful you are."

The artist just finished up with a twenty-year-old woman. The group saw the finished product and how lovely she looked it was a seventeen by twenty-one charcoal that showed the young woman totally exposed but in an innocent fashion. The group commented on how beautiful she looked.

Mitch paid the hundred dollars for Terry's sitting and she sat on the posing couch with her arm holding her head on her right side, her right leg resting against the side and her left leg down on the floor thus causing her pussy to moisten and spread showing pink. She had a smile on her face and her nipples became erect. Her left hand was just touching the top of her slit at her clit. She was slowly stroking it during her modeling session. The group could see she was getting more aroused by the amount of moisture that was accumulating on her sex lips.

About five minutes into Terry's posing session Carl asked. "Do you think you can pose for a charcoal also Erin?"

"Carl, it cost one hundred dollars for the sitting and where will we put it?" Erin stated concerned about the consequences of sitting for the drawing.

"I was thinking in my office at the dealership." He stated as he tried to keep a straight face.

"No way will I let you put that type of charcoal of me in your office. What are you crazy?"

"Yes I am. Crazy about you my dear." Carl said as a gave his wife a kiss on her cheek. "Please we will find an inconspicuous place for the drawing."

Erin watched as Terry was drawn and could see she was extremely excited with her exposure by the drops of moisture emitted from her labia. She could see that the artist had the drawing almost complete when she said to her husband. "Carl you pay for my sitting and I will have a charcoal done." She hoped her husband didn't have the money for the session, but she was wrong.

When Terry finished with the pose, the artist wrapped it in brown paper, Mitch carried it and Terry remained nude.

Carl went to a secret compartment of his wallet and pulled out not one but three hundred-dollar bills. "This is my mad money, most of the times I get mad when I spend it, but on this occasion I am glad." He said as he handed the artist the money for his wife's charcoal drawing.

Erin went to the posing couch. She assumed the same general position as Terry was in with her head on her right arm, her legs spread wide and he lips glossy with her arousal. Carl stood back and watched all the men that stopped by to see his wife model in the most exposed position a woman could be in.

Some of the comments were. "Why can't you model like that?" A guy said to the woman he was with.

She was in a bikini and stated. "It is too embarrassing to be spread like that in public."

Another comment between two guys. "My wife would never do that."

His friend agreed and said. "The Guy whose woman she is. Is a lucky guy to have such a sexy woman by his side."

Erin looked over the crowd that assembled to watch her model for the charcoal which excited her. She loved the looks the men gave her. Erin felt they worshipped her body, and she loved the looks of envy that some of the women gave her as they passed. It was over too soon, and the artist wrapped her drawing in brown paper. Erin didn't bother to put on her panties.

"Your turn Fran." Her husband said.

"No way my dear I will not have a charcoal sitting around the house. I am too embarrassed to pose like that presently, maybe next time."

Mitch and Carl said to the rest of the group. "We are going to the cars to put these away. We will be right back. Scott will you be able to handle these three women alone?" The two men asked.

"Sure, what could happen with two naked women and one topless one." Scott stated with a laugh.

This brought laughter from the group. They spent two hours in the area that was for eighteen and older. The group had gone through all the booths and decided to go into the town. Erin and Terry donned their bottoms and walked through the park. There was a sign that stated proper dress required for downtown areas. The ladies dressed and the group walked the streets. They found a place to eat, it was almost five and had an hour wait to be served. It was six thirty by the time they finished their meals. It was almost eight thirty when they arrived back at the camp. The couples went to their respective cabins to get ready for the dance.

Erin showed a pair of blue panties to her husband. "Do you think I should wear these?"

"Yes, they look nice." Carl said not mindful of the garment she showed him. He went back to reading something about the camp.

"Carl will you look at these!" Erin said and she showed him again.

This time he took a closer look, they were crotchless panties. "Wow you're full of surprises lately where you get them."

"I sent away for them a few weeks ago. I saw them after I went out commando and had to have them." Erin said as she modeled the panties for her husband. They looked like regular panties until she sat down and spread her legs and then the garment framed her pussy lips. She put on a button front shirt with only one button done up in the middle of her chest, her breast was almost visible to her nipples when sitting and when she moved either on or the other nipple became exposed.

Carl loved his wife's outfit. They went outside to wait for the other two couples they sat on the double lounger.

The two couples walked up to cabin sixteen to find Erin and Carl on the lounger. Erin sat with her legs together when they approached.

"That is a pretty color pantie you have Erin." Terry stated as she was wearing a very brief G string.

"Thank you, I sent away for them on the internet." She explained as she spread her legs and laughed. "I hope these panties are within the rules of the club."

Fran was wearing a Tee strap pantie of red and a button front top with no bra. Terry had a scarf around her neck with her breast exposed. All the women had sandals. The men had on briefs and sandals with tees.

They walked to the club house and found a table for six. The server came to their table and they started a tab. The DJ started the music at nine and all the couples danced a few songs and sat out a few songs. Mitch asked Erin for a dance and Carl danced with Terry. Scott asked to dance with Erin and Carl danced with Fran. Terry danced with Scott and Mitch danced with Fran. Carl danced with Erin.

"It is getting warm in here." Terry stated as she removed her scarf.

Fran and Erin agreed, and they removed their tops. A slow song played as Mitch asked Fran to dance. Scott danced with Terry.

Erin dance skin to skin with her husband as she asked. "Do you want me to dance with the other two men if they ask me?"

"Sure, go ahead if you want to." Carl stated as he rubbed his chest on his wife's breast. This caused him to get a hard on. He surreptitiously adjusted his man meat. The head stuck out of his briefs. His wife danced close enough to him to brush the head on her belly.