Erin Mitchell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
803 Followers

The next slow dance Erin danced with Mitch. She started the dance she didn't touch his chest but halfway through Mitch brought her in close to him. Erin could feel his chest on her nipples and his pecker on her stomach. By the end of the dance she was glad she had crotchless panties because her moisture did not ruin her panties it dripped on the floor.

Fran danced with Carl, her breasts are so large that she rubbed her nipples on Carl's chest as they danced, and she ran her hand over the head of his cock a few times during the dance.

They played slow dances presently so the next dance. Erin danced with Scott. She didn't waste time she pressed her boobs to his chest and ground he pubic area on his pecker. Her excitement ran down her leg by the time the dance was over, and Scott was ready to bust a nut also.

Erin had to sit to calm down she was ready to cum. Scott was no better off and sat out this dance. The only ones ready to continue were Fran and Mitch, Carl and Terry. Terry grabbed Carl's hand and lead him out to the floor she did a grind on his cock that he was worried that he would mess the front of his shorts. Fran was revved up also and she did a grind on Mitch's cock that caused him to back away from her for fear of losing his load on the dance floor.

It was ten and the crowd thinned out. There were only about twenty couples that remained.

"Panties off time ladies." The DJ announced as he put on another slow dance song.

Carl went to his wife for a dance after she removed her panties, but Scott beat him to Erin. Carl looked around and all the men had their briefs on, but they had their hard on stuck through the front opening. Erin is a tall woman so when Scott danced with her his pecker sawed across her sex lips. He noted that Fran played with Mitch as they danced. Terry came over to Carl. She helped him get his pecker out of the front opening and danced with him she could rub her sex lips on his member as they danced also, good thing the song was half way through before she started to dance with him as he would of splashed a load of cum on the floor otherwise.

Carl was concerned that things were getting too intimate and it was time to leave and go take care of business at their cabin. Erin was relieved when Carl said he was tired and wanted to go back to the cabin. Carl retrieved her blouse and panties, they walked hand in hand to their cottage, but didn't have sex on the porch they went inside and made love very slowly and sweetly in the missionary position.

"I had a wonderful time this weekend Erin. I love you and thank you." he said as he pumped his hard woman pleaser into her honey pot lovingly so happy, he is married to this woman.

She grabbed his neck in and thrust her pussy to meet his strokes. "It is a great weekend my dear. I had a grand time and want to do this again. I love to be in public nude. The experience today was unbelievably exciting. To be totally exposed to strangers in a manner that was not threatening in anyway was extremely hot. I want to do that again." Erin moaned as she came all over her husband's tool as she remembered the way the men looked at her when she was spread out for the drawing. It as hot to rub on other men's cocks, something she has never done in public before. And all the cocks she has seen this weekend excited her also.

They went to sleep connected; they had a peaceful slumber. Carl awoke to lips around his manhood. Erin deep throated his cock and used her mouth as a pussy to bring her husband off before breakfast.

It was ten am and reluctantly they got up, took a shower, and had to pack for their trip home. The couple put their gear in the car and went to breakfast. This will be their last nude dining for a while and they will miss this place, they both agreed while they waited for the meal.

The two couples came over to Eric and Carl.

Terry leaned over and kissed Carl on the cheek and said. "It was great to meet both of you." She handed Erin a card with Terry's number on it.

Fran gave Erin her number also and the group moved to a larger table and conversed about the fun weekend they had.

It was noontime when Erin reluctantly donned a dress for the drive home, after they bid good-by to their new friends.

"I have never had so much fun as I had this weekend Carl."

"Yes, it was fun, you surprised me pleasantly surprised me. I had fantasies of you naked in public and spread out, but I never thought I would see you do that. Thank you I love you Erin. You are the best that has ever happened to me."

The trip home as quick they conversed about the wonderful weekend and their bright future.

All rights reserved 2020

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
803 Followers