Erin's Wild Week Pt. 02 - Parking Lot

Story Info
Erin encounters Noah in the school parking lot.
3.1k words
4.74
12k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers

On Friday morning Erin woke up feeling like a new person. It was a beautiful spring day and she decided to wear a short, sleeveless, turquoise blue dress with buttons up the front. In the past she had felt it was too racy for school and only appropriate for summers at the beach, but things were different today. The hemline dropped well above her knee and it was loose at the top and the bottom, allowing it to ride high on her thighs and to drop open in front, offering a clear view of her chest if she leaned forward just so.

Erin's phone pinged with a text from Amanda. "How u feeling this morning sexy?" it read.

Erin texted back a heart.

Amanda replied, "Lets b naughty today. No bra n panties. K?"

"What? You crzy!" Erin typed.

"Do it!" Amanda replied. "Did I steer u wrong last night?"

Well, she does have a point there, Erin thought. No one will know, anyway.

"K," she replied, "c u at school." She put on the dress with nothing underneath. It made her feel naked and extremely excited as she drove the short distance to school. With the window down, the cool breeze fluttered the thin fabric against her nipples, turning her on. As she pulled to a stoplight she couldn't resist the urge to slide her hand up her thigh. She thought about Peter's hands on her last night and the excitement of parting her legs for a boy for the first time. She ran her palm upwards until she felt her naked pussy.

Closing her eyes she fondled herself, thinking about Peter's fingers caressing her, his tongue on her sex, his hard cock sliding inside her. The bleat of a car horn brought her back to reality. Coming to her senses, she saw the light had changed and quickly pulled away. Her heart was still racing as she pulled into school and parked in last row of the student lot.

Giving herself a minute to relax, Erin leaned her head back. The sun warmed her face as she fantasized about last night. She pictured Peter lying naked in her bed, his hard cock standing proud and pointing at the ceiling. She imagined taking it in her grasp and stroking it, then leaning down as she parted her lips to suck him into her mouth. She pictured herself kneeling over him, lowering her hips and thrusting down until every inch of his wonderful erection was stuffed inside her hungry pussy.

Lost in her fantasy, Erin didn't hear the footsteps. Picturing Peter's hard-on, her hand began to wander over the front of her dress, pausing to pinch one hard nipple, then the other.

"Are you OK?" the questioning voice cut into her daydream. Erin's eyes snapped open to see a slightly familiar face smiling down at her. She recognized him from the senior class but couldn't remember his name.

"Uh, Erin are you OK?" He realized from her confused expression that she wasn't quite sure who he was. "Noah . . . remember? . . . from Spanish class sophomore year?" he explained hesitantly. "I wanted to make sure you're alright."

His voice was sincere and Erin smiled back, collecting her thoughts. Now she remembered Noah. Nerdy, but kind and cute. She helped him with his homework a few times.

Erin followed Noah's gaze and realized he was glancing at her right hand still cupping her left breast. Slowly, she moved it away and dropped it to her lap, pulling the hem of her dress down to cover up her exposed thighs. When she looked back at Noah, she saw he was blushing more than her. It was obvious he'd discovered her in a moment of personal intimacy.

"I . . . um . . . ," Erin stammered with a nervous laugh. "Of course I remember you Noah Thompson! You were the cute one who sat in the back row, by the windows, right? How could I forget?" Erin shot him a smile that made him melt.

Fireworks went off in Noah's head. Erin Wilson remembers me? She thinks I'm cute? Noah had assumed he was invisible to girls like Erin.

"Uh . . . uh . . .," he mumbled, "yeah, well . . . I was just checking on you, OK?" he replied, unable to peel his eyes away from Erin's enticing body encased in the thin blue material.

"Yeah, thanks," Erin replied, then shot Noah that smile again, her smooth lips curving upward, her eyes sparkling. Noah knew it was time for him to go, that he should turn and walk away, but he couldn't do it. He was simply unable to abandon the lovely sight before him. The vision of Erin in the little blue dress left him paralyzed. Oh, he had thought about Erin time and time again - eyeing her from his desk in Spanish class, lying in his bed at night, riding the school bus -- just about everywhere. She was a major player in his fantasies and had inspired countless erections.

To have witnessed her in such a state of arousal - in real life - was more than he'd ever dreamed. And the calm manner in which she was reacting made it even more exciting.

Unable to peel himself away, Noah found himself in a predicament. His sizeable cock was now fully erect and stretching the denim of his pants, right at eye-level with Erin as she sat in the car. If she noticed, he was sure it would result in his eternal shame at Central High. She would tell everyone and he would be a laughingstock. He gulped in fear.

Even though Noah was on the verge of panic he still couldn't move away. "Well . . . um . . . well . . .," he stammered, "ummmm . . . well, as long as you're alright . . . I guess I better go off to class." Yet he was still unable to stop his eyes as they surveyed the long expanse of thigh exposed to him. He was fully hard now, his throbbing shaft dangerously close to Erin's face. He felt dizzy. He was glad he had one hand on the roof of the car, fearing he might fall down.

Erin watched his eyes roam over her body and smiled, making no move to cover herself. In fact she leaned back and raised her legs, hiking the dress dangerously high on her thighs and tightening the thin material over her braless breasts, causing her nipples to stick out obscenely, like pencil erasers. She saw Noah's eyes go wide and gulp in a breath of air.

Erin was enjoying this immensely. She could feel the power she had over the young man. She loved the rapt attention he focused on her, laserlike in its intensity. She could feel his blood boiling. She let her own eyes stray from his red face to the substantial bulge in his pants which, given her seated position, was now pulsing directly in front of her face. She deliberately traced her tongue over her full lips, giggling to herself when Noah audibly gasped.

"Well, I think I'm fine now, Noah," she said in a sultry voice, "but I really appreciate you checking up on me." She shot him that smile again.

"Ah . . . oh . . ., " Noah babbled, nearly unable to speak, his eyes still fixed on Erin's hard nipples and creamy thighs. Finally he tore his eyes away and looked into Erin's smoldering face. "I . . . I just thought you might be ill . . . or something," he managed to say breathlessly.

Erin gave him a naughty grin, making no move to shield her pointing nipples or bare thighs. "Thanks Noah," she said, "that's really sweet of you."

"Well . . . ah . . . the bell's ringing . . . I guess I'd better get to class," he said, still locked in place.

"Yeah, me too," Erin replied, almost in a whisper. Their eyes locked for a moment longer than normal, Noah's intense desire written all over his face. Erin reached for her bag on the passenger seat, leaning further than she really had to, knowing the movement would cause her skirt to hike up even higher that it was already. Maybe he can even see under my dress, she thought.

Erin loved the way she was able to arouse him, and the croaking sound he made let her know her ploy worked. As she turned back to him she caught him awkwardly trying to arrange the now prominent bulge in his jeans. It was clear Noah could barely stand up straight in his highly aroused condition, which greatly amused Erin. Toying with him now, Erin quickly reached for the door handle, forcing Noah to take an awkward step back, almost falling over due to the throbbing missile in his pants.

Erin swung the car door open and pivoted in her seat, dropping her sandals to the pavement. She looked up at Noah and smiled as she saw his eyes return to her legs. The dress rode high, almost up to her waist. Her thighs were on full display and when she leaned forward she gave Noah a clear view down the front of the dress, fully exposing her breasts and hard nipples. She paused for a moment, nearly naked, giving him get a true eyeful. Then she allowed her eyes to wander from his excited face down to his throbbing crotch. His cock must be even bigger than Peter's, she thought, judging from the size of his bulge.

Erin's mind began to wander as she silently exposed herself to her classmate. Noah's eyes devoured Erin's body. Erin's eyes were fixed on his hard cock as he stood just a foot in front of her.

Erin thought she could even see the pulse of Noah's raging hardon through the taught denim. She noticed her own breathing begin to increase.

When Noah glanced up from her heavenly tits and saw her focused on his cock he groaned out loud. He couldn't believe he was standing in front of Erin Wilson with an obvious boner. And he couldn't believe that she was just sitting there staring at it. Staring at it intently, in fact, her rapt attention completely fixated on his aching cock. Noah's heart pounded in his chest.

When the second bell rang out, their eyes joined. Noah had a pained look on his face but Erin gave him a wicked smile. "Too bad we have to go to class," Erin purred, dropping her glance down to his hard-on, then back to his eyes.

"Too bad," Noah gasped, as if in a dream. Neither of them made a move to leave. Erin smiled to herself as a wicked thought entered her mind. Noah was standing in such a way that the open car door blocked any view from the school or the rest of the parking lot. It would be very simple to just reach out . . .

Noah watched Erin gazing at the bulge in his jeans. When she glanced up at him with wide eyes, biting her lower lip, he couldn't help himself. His mind was screaming No! No!, but it was as if he was possessed. He felt his hands moving down toward his crotch.

No! No! He knew he should stop. He knew he had to stop, but he simply had no control. His body was moving of its own accord.

Noah and Erin both watched in amazement as Noah unsnapped the top button on his jeans. He trembled, waiting for her to scream but Erin was quiet, excited, in fact, at Noah's boldness. Erin's eyebrows rose but there was no scream. Noah felt like his brain was going to explode and still the voice in his head cried, No! No! but Erin's calmness emboldened him.

When she dropped her gaze back to Noah's pants she was even more surprised to see him reach down and slowly lower his zipper, right in front of her face. Noah couldn't believe his brashness. He was shaking with fear, swooning, waiting for Erin's hysterical reaction, which would ultimately result in his utter humiliation throughout the school, he was certain.

But still Erin just sat quietly, looking up at him submissively, waiting for his next move. Noah watched her eyes drift back down to his open pants and when her cute, pink tongue circled her lips he couldn't stop himself. Pulling his pants aside, he took a step toward her so his body was now inside the open car door. He reached into his briefs and withdraw his massive, pulsating erection in all its glory.

Erin gasped as Noah fisted himself slowly, the tip of his cock right in front of her nose. She had thought Peter's erection was large, but Noah's was even bigger. "Wow, Noah," she whispered with wonder, her gaze fixed on his young, powerful tool, "It's beautiful!"

Erin leaned forward and planted a soft, wet kiss on the head of his cock, holding her lips against him, looking up at him with those deep, brown eyes, making Noah nearly pass out from excitement. He had to hold onto the car to steady himself.

"We better make this quick," Erin whispered as she reached up and wrapped her manicured fingers around his raging member, pumping it up and down, getting the feel of it, exploring from base to tip in her gently clasping fists. "I don't want to get caught out here giving you a blowjob, OK?"

Noah's knees buckled at her words, and when Erin sucked his throbbing meat into her mouth he thought he had died and gone to heaven. This was his first. Never in his life had a girl sucked his hard penis. Noah had spent countless hours fantasizing about this moment, and it was way better than he had ever imagined.

Noah watched in awe as Erin hungrily bobbed her head on his shaft. She obviously knew what she was doing and was truly enjoying herself. He marveled at the fullness of her lips, the red glow of her cheeks, her satiny brown hair cascading over her shoulders as her entire body seemed to sway on the stiff pole protruding from Noah's jeans. He saw Erin pull back and eagerly lick the throbbing tip of his penis, laving the head with great care and a contented smile on her face, a gleeful sparkle in her eye. She reached into his jeans, taking his balls in her right hand as she sucked him. Erin fisted him, licking his turgid stick like it was an ice cream cone.

Noah could feel the pulsing in his loins and knew he wouldn't last long. He was panting with anticipation. As her soft tongue swabbed the head of his cock Noah looked down at her desperately. Erin understood he was about to explode. She thought back to the taste of Peter's sperm last night, the feel of it shooting into her mouth. She wanted that again.

Erin returned his look with an encouraging smile and sucked his throbbing shaft deep into her mouth. She pulled back and jerked his member in her hands, sucking on the head. "You want to cum in my mouth, Noah?" she asked, looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes.

Noah gasped, realizing that his deepest, most unlikely fantasy was about to come true. He was going to blow his load in Erin Wilson's willing mouth.

"Oh, my GOD! Yes!" he sputtered, shaking with joy.

It thrilled Erin to know she was taking Noah to uncharted sexual territory. She intensified her efforts on his young cock, sucking and jerking, pushing him toward his impending orgasm.

"Cum for me, Noah," she urged, fisting his cock urgently, her tongue flicking the head. "Cum!"

Erin took him back in her mouth and sucked hard, pumping her hands, her tongue whirling against the underside, rubbing his balls. Noah was bucking his hips, standing on his toes and trembling with anticipation. "Oh God, suck it!" Noah cried as he felt his fantasies about to become reality.

"OHHHHHHH!!!" he shrieked, looking down at Erin's angelic face, her wet lips wrapped around his throbbing cock as the cum surged from his balls. The first blast erupted in Erin's sucking mouth, making her squeal with delight. She looked up at Noah with sparkling eyes as his giant head pulsed again, sending another thick, warm spurt of semen against the inside of her cheek. Noah was gasping for breath as another torrent erupted onto her tongue. Erin moaned in satisfaction, thrilled by the feel of Noah's sperm flooding her mouth, loving the goeey texture and salty taste. She held the head on her tongue, her lips tightly pursed as she gulped it down. When the torrent slowed Erin fluttered her tongue all over and milked him with her hands. Noah had never come so much before. Erin continued to work his shaft, coaxing out the last few drips and drabs for her to swallow.

When it was over Noah nearly collapsed, drained by the most exciting experience of his life. Erin giggled, knowing she rocked Noah's world and loving the taste of semen in her mouth and warm cum in her belly.

Still stroking him, Erin looked up at him and smiled. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "you came a lot!"

Noah looked back sheepishly. "Sorry," he said.

"Oh, don't apologize!" Erin said, grinning ear to ear as she licked her lips. "It was wonderful!" She looked him in the eye and planted a wet, loving kiss on the end of his shaft, licking up one last drop seeping from the tip. "I loved it, Noah," she said in a sultry voice. "You have a gorgeous cock."

Noah gasped, taking in the sight of her full lips pressed against the head of his shaft. He knew he would never forget it as long as he lived.

Erin let out a contented sigh, "You'd better go."

"Wow!" was all Noah could manage as he buckled up his pants. "Ummm, well," he stammered, looking for something to say.

Erin brought a fingertip to her smile, shushing him. "Just go," she whispered. "You don't have to say anything. I loved it. I loved sucking your cock and swallowing your cum, OK? I'll see you around Noah."

Noah nodded, turning back to the school building in a daze.

"Oh, Noah!" Erin called as he stepped away. "One more thing -- this never happened, right?"

Noah nodded again.

"And as long as it never happened," she reiterated, "it might just happen again sometime, OK?" Winking at him, she put her fingers to her lips and turned the imaginary lock, swearing him to silence. Erin smiled to herself as she closed the car door to put herself back together. She knew that this was the beginning of a most wonderful day. She could just taste it.

emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers