Eros and Psyche Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he moved so he was behind me. He held me and cupped my breasts. And abruptly he removed both clamps at the same time.

I'd never ever felt anything like that. I nearly choked on that pain before an uncontrolled scream tore through me. Everything went hazy and red with pain. I coughed and sputtered as he rubbed my back and I came to. And while I calmed, my nipples still throbbed with fiery pain. He pinched and twisted so that I danced like a marionette under his control, and shrieked in his arms.

"One day, you'll be so well-trained that you'll crave this more than you crave orgasms. You'll want this pain from me more than you want me to lick and fuck your little cunt." I moaned over how depraved his words made me feel. "Does this make you horny, little slut?"

"Y-yes," I moaned again. "More, please. I'm such a slut, Sir."

"You learn so fast. You were made for this, weren't you?" I could already tell that this might be as fun as getting fucked.

"Yes, Sir." I screeched when he pinched even harder, then twisted again.

"Your nipples might ache all night after being tortured. They're so red. You're such a slut for letting me do this to you and wanting more."

"Yes, Sir."

When I got home, I made myself a cup of herbal tea to relax before bed. But the relaxation didn't help, because I calmed enough to notice my arousal.

I'm so horny now, Sir.

Are you, nymph? Get into bed and call me when you're there.

"Hello." I sounded so breathy.

He skipped the pleasantries and small talk. "Pinch your clit for me" I moaned. "Good girl. I told you'd be horny tonight. Imagine how it would feel if I put those clamps back on your red little nipples right now. You'd be dripping for me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Rub your clit now. And imagine I put more little weights on those clamps, making them heavier. You like that, don't you? I can hear you breathing and gasping. You'd look so obscene, little nymph, with your pretty nipples stretched and pulled like that. But you would do it for me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Sir." I could feel how his words and my fingers were soaking me. The pleasure was terribly intense. My nipples still ached from his torture earlier, the thought of more pain on them was driving me wild.

"And you're wearing a pretty collar, with an o-ring. So I could grab your ring and shove my cock into your wet little mouth, couldn't I?"

I gasped. "Oh my god, I -"

"You're so close, aren't you? Such a fucking slut that you're already close to cumming, aren't you, little nympho? That was so fast because you're an easy, eager little slut. You love the thought of getting a good hard throat fucking. You want to take my cock down your throat to show me what a fucking excellent cock sucker I've trained you to be."

"Yes, yes, oh my god, yes, please, Sir, I'm going to cum, please oh please, yes, yes -" I was babbling brainlessly, riding the waves of pleasure that went through my entire body.

I heard him laugh, and it was always such a delightfully happy sound. "Oh, I can tell, sweetheart. Such a good little cock hungry slut. If I made you choose between a throat or pussy fucking, which would you take right now?"

I gasped breathlessly as I shuddered as I came down that wonderful high. "Oh," when I could speak again. "I'd give you the best blow job I could give, Sir."

"Good girl, that's the right answer. Now you can get a good night's sleep. I'll see you Saturday."

"Good night, Sir." And I rolled over, feeling almost too content, and quickly falling asleep.

It took me, oh, maybe five minutes after waking up on Saturday to remember that our date would be later this afternoon. I took a warm shower before anything, one of those showers where I focused on making sure my skin was smooth and my hair was super-clean, because, just in case, you know...

In only a few weeks, my appearance was already changing.. I'd gotten my hair cut, so that it fell just below my shoulders and looked more lively than it had when it was long and limp. And of course, I was happy and felt, I think the best word would be animated, and so that showed in my face and demeanor. We had been slowly replacing my baggy sweaters with ones that fit better. That meant he bought a few, and I bought similar styles. In my overnight bag, I packed one of those limpid little sweaters and the sort of pants that fitted through my hips and were loose around my legs.

He texted me around 10 am.

Hello beautiful Care. I'll pick you up at 3 pm. Did you shower and pack an overnight bag already?

Yes! Good morning. I'm happy to see you today.

I am too. Sometimes, I feel I can't get enough of you, I want to drink you up and then have some more.

Me too. You're very sweet.

Since we're spending most of today and tomorrow together, maybe we should turn off our phones for the next two hours and enjoy the solitude? Instead of spending the whole day texting. What do you think?

Good idea :-)

So I wore panties and a silky robe, and sat on my sofa with a book. The phone was in the other room. Everything was quite nice for about an hour. I was stretching on my sofa when I heard the key turning in my door knob. I stood up, as scared in that moment as I'd ever been at any other point in my life. I swear my heart skipped a few beats and I wasn't sure if I should run or scream.

A man wearing a hood walked and bound toward me. Run, run I told myself before I tried to bound across the apartment so I could reach my phone. But the man was between me and the phone, and he easily grabbed me and moved to kick the door shut.

"Hello Carys," said Vivek, pulling off the hood, smelling of woods and delicious spiciness. "I see you're dressed appropriately for a fucking."

"No, please, s-!" Out of his pocket, he pulled the fattest, strongest-looking tape I could imagine, and pulled a length of it over my mouth. "Now, sweetheart, for obvious reasons, I don't want you to shout, scream, or call the cops, particularly not on me." I squirmed while he still held me, towering over me by a good nine or ten inches. He also pulled out a knife, which he used to slice the end of the tape. I held my breath when he did it. It was too freaking frighteningly close to my cheek. "I don't want to use this. At least you made it easier since you're wearing nothing but those tiny, lacy panties." He then put his hand in mine, and squeezed hard. I squeezed back. yes "You're just a slut with a needy little pussy, aren't you? And that ass and those tits. I remember watching those pretty tits of yours heaving up and down that first day I met you while I thought of all things I wanted to do to them. And then noticing what a pretty, tight ass you have when I held the door open so you would walk in before me."

I struggled and squirmed as he carried me and his duffle bag back to my bed. I hit him with my weak, ineffectual fists as he pulled down my panties. This Vivek wasn't the sweet, thoughtful man I knew. Not at all. Instead of being cold and controlled, he burned with lust and excitement. I could see it in his face and feel it in the way he moved. I didn't know this version of him. But god, I wanted to know it. He scared and excited me in equal measure. I was drenched, I could feel how even my thighs were soaked in the wetness that dripped out of my achingly ready pussy.

He laughed at me before he threw me across the bed. Then, he lifted me by my hair. I could feel how wide, wild, and crazy my eyes must have looked in the way I stared at him. My heart was thumping so fucking hard that it felt like it would fly out of my chest. I tried to push him off of me with both hands, but he stayed immovable and rock-hard between my legs. In return, he grabbed me by the hair with his other hand, and playfully slapped my left cheek. Then my right.

"Oh, you look so pretty with your cheeks turning pink like that. But I would like you to start behaving like the good obedient slut I've spent the last few weeks training."

I felt small and powerless as I desperately tried to squirm out from under him. I tried to fight him off with my hands, but my attempts didn't affect him at all. He straddled my body, and pulled out a bunch of interconnected leather cuffs. He held both of my wrists, while tightening a cuff around my left wrist, then my right, and connecting them together with a small bit of leather that had locks on them. Then, still straddling me while I squirmed even more helplessly, he grabbed a spreader bar with ankle cuffs already attached. I tried to scream, but the tape muffled the sound so much that nothing came out. Then last of all, he put a collar around my neck. Then he looked back at me, and his eyes were wide and almost electric with lust.

"Aww, you look so cute in that black leather. Now, little nymph, I've still got the knife here. I'd like to remove that tape from your little mouth because I'd like to hear you when I fill you with my cock. Do you promise you will behave? If you're lying to me, just remember how much pain I've given you with care and love. Imagine how much more I'd give you if you disobey."

I nodded as if to say yes.

I squirmed as he painfully ripped the tape away. "Please stop, please, please. I'm so scared." I whispered.

"Oh, does getting scared make your pussy wet, little nymph?" He put his hand on the inside of my left thigh. "I can smell your fucking cunt. You're so wet that your thighs are drenched with it, sweetheart."

"Yes, it does," and with that final humiliation, the tears that had been choked in my throat spilled over.

"What a brave girl for admitting that she's horny because she's afraid. Your mouth and your pussy both tell me you want to be forced." Oh, his voice! It was beautifully deep and masculine, and it made me so hot for him. And right now, it was condescending and heaping me with humiliation.

"No, please don't." I sobbed quietly.

"Now, I'm going to take off my clothes, and you know what happens next." He leaned over me again, studying my teary face as he put his hand into mine. I held his hand, and my tears turned to sniffles. "Can you feel that, pressing against your wet little pussy, darling? You want it so bad that you're getting my pants wet. I'm not wearing a cage this time. I want you to stay still, and I expect you'll obey." I swear my heart was standing still because he used the knife to caress my left breast as he made that threat.

I stared up as he held the knife and began to undress. First the hooded jacket, then he unbuttoned the button-down he wore under it. His arms were laced with muscle in a way that appealed to me far too much, showing that he took care of himself but wasn't obsessed with doing so. His chest was slightly broad, with the faintest sprinkling of hair, and his belly taunt but not overly so. I tried to stop myself as I sighed and moaned with arousal as I watched him strip for me. He caught my eye and smiled, triumphantly.

Then he unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them, and his socks, off. Each second of watching him seemed like a small agony. He grinned at me while his fingers stopped at the waistband of his boxer-briefs. Then he moved so fast they were off and he was naked and his cock was beautiful. Not small, larger than average, with a thickness-length ratio that looked just right. I could have wept with joy when I saw it.

He grabbed a condom and set the knife down as he straddled me again. "Please stop." I whispered again. Instead, he grabbed my interconnected wrists and lowered himself over my spread-open legs.

"Just like you deserve, little slut, no foreplay to warm up or stretch that tight little pussy."

"Please, please be gentle, Sir -"

Instead, he simply pushed past both my outer and inner labia, and I could feel the head of his gorgeous cock hesitate for a second before he plunged into me. He was just a few shades too big for someone as small as me, and his penetration hurt in the best possible way. Then he went deeper with his second thrust. It was exquisite, so beautiful and perfect that I screamed with delight and clenched down hard on him.

"Are you cumming already, Carys?" He moaned.

"Yes, oh my god, yes, please, you feel so good!"

"Oh, I thought you wanted me to stop?"

"No, please, please, fuck me harder, Sir!"

"Hmm, I'm sure your neighbors are all delighted to hear what a desperately cock-hungry whore you are, nymph girl. You wanted this hard, rough fuck, didn't you?" I didn't care, and he laughed at my crazed reaction.

"Yes, yes, oh -"

"Cum for me again, Care. Show me what a desperate degraded whore you'll make yourself for my cock. Make your little pussy squeeze my dick again."

I could feel him, slowing his pace a little so he could go deep, making me ache as he grazed my cervix before almost pulling out so that the head of his cock filled the tight ring of muscle at my entrance, then going deep again. And my fucking god, it was the very fucking best fuck I'd had yet. His cock felt like it was made to fit in my pussy. And I grabbed that wave of pleasure cresting through me, squealing and panting with it in a state of pure bliss. I clenched my fists as he continued fucking me through it, quickening his pace and moaning. His cock seemed to grow harder as he fucked me. My hips rose to match his brutal thrusting, shrieking with high delight as he groaned, low and guttural, driving each other higher and higher until I could feel his violent spasms against my tightening pussy, as both of us climaxed together.

When he finished, we laid there, sweaty and tangled and a mess of wetness. He moved to pull out of me, pull off the condom, untie my ankles from the spreader bar, and separate my wrists. "You're a fantastic fuck, Carys." I loved how vulgar his compliments were in those moments.

I looked at his lovely skin, the very color of pale golden-brown sugar and just as sweet, against my pale snowy flesh. "You are so beautiful."

"Mmm. So are you. Let's get you back to my house. You've haven't ever been fucked in this little hole, have you?"

He was touching my ass. "No," I whispered.

"I'm excited to have you find out what it feels like to have my cock in your mouth and up your ass."