Eros Shifter Ch. 04

Story Info
Tony shifts into his sister, and fucks her boyfriend on cam.
2.3k words
3.91
13.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Tony is Charlotte's brother. He will transform into her and be called "Fake Charlotte" they are the same person. I will be using the pronoun she/her, and the word sisters to describe their relationship.

-----------------------------

Tony transformed into his sister, Charlotte. Tony, Fake Charlotte, was a woman once again. She adjusted her white tank top to be low cut to catch Mark's eye, and pulled a tennis skirt high enough her panties would show when she bent over.

Before going to the front door, she secretly set up a camera in the living room. She linked it to a live stream on her sisters social media account and titled it 'I've been a virgin too long, I can't stand it.'

The doorbell rang again, and Fake Charlotte took a deep breath. She opened the door to Mark and gave him a big hug, squishing her breasts tight against him. "Go sit in the living room, I'll bring you a beer," she said, giving him a kiss. He seemed a little surprised, but didn't question her good mood.

While her sister was chatting up her boyfriend, the real Charlotte struggled wildly against her bindings, but it was impossible to move more than an inch. To get a little dignity she put her knees together, but it was barely enough to cover her pussy, and the blond pubes sprouting out on display.

Under the pretence of getting Mark a beer, Fake Charlotte went up to torment her sister. She looked exactly like Charlotte, "your boyfriend will be up here later for his fuck session, but I need to make sure you are nice and ready first."

Hearing this in her own voice threw her. What was her brother going to do with her boyfriend? Why was he pretending to be her? What did he mean by 'get her ready first'? Getting worried, Charlotte started screaming to Mark for help, but in the soundproof room screaming did nothing.

Getting aroused by her desperation, Fake Charlotte, reached down to spread her sisters legs and exposed her virgin pussy. Using a soft, tender touch, she began to finger it. Even though it felt good, the disgust she felt from her own family member forcing her fingers inside was stronger. Her hairs stood on end, and she closed her eyes as tight as possible while tears ran down her cheek.

The feeling started to get more and more intense. Charlotte knew if this kept up she would orgasm, yet she still wanted him to stop. She couldn't help but focus on the bizarre feeling of her pussy getting bigger, and firmer as Fake Charlotte transformed it into something new. It had already grown by several inches, and didn't feel wet at all. Instead, it was hard and pulsing inside. Charlotte's sister was pumping it now, making it grow larger and larger until it eventually started pressing against her breasts.

Charlotte opened her eyes to take a look at what was going on. Instead of her vagina, she saw a 20 inch cock stretching up between her legs and into her tits. Her eyes bulged as she realized what her brother had done to her innocent feminine body. She tried even harder not to cum as the tip of her cock bounced between her soft breasts, and her sister worked the shaft. The long slow strokes were amazing. With each pump Fake Charlotte put more nerves inside her new cock making it impossible not to cum.

She clenched her ass hard trying to stop cum from firing into her soft warm welcoming tits. The harder she clenched, the more her cock throbbed "c'mon little sis, there is no need to resist. I can see the perverse look on your face, just let it all out." Fake Charlotte was expertly using her small female hands to switch between gentle caressing and firm strokes. When she was close to the edge Fake Charlotte pressed her tits against her sisters moving up and down. It was a double tit fuck against the tip of her cock. It was impossible to resist. Charlotte was going to cum!

Warm white cum bubbled slowly up her shaft. It oozed up out of her bulbous cock head and into their tits. "I'm cumming!" Charlotte screamed. "Oh god, I'm actually cumming." Horrified and relieved at the same time, she watched as it slowly formed a small pool inside the identical pair of breasts tit fucking the monstrous cock bursting forth between her legs.

As the feeling slowly left her cock, it began to shrivel, followed by a thick white trail of cum. Watching her sister pathetically sit there in post orgasm shame, Fake Charlotte puller her sisters head into her cleavage and forced it onto her face, and into her mouth.

"One orgasm isn't enough, I need you to be truly addicted" she said to her sister.

She rubbed the base of her sister's cock making it feel good again. Two fist sized balls were forming at the bottom, and Charlotte was getting hard again. "Please turn me back into a woman," she begged.

"You won't be able to enjoy what I do to your boyfriend as a woman though," her brother said, smiling.

"What are you going to do to him?"

"I'm just going to make him compatible with your new body," Fake Charlotte said making and picking up a soporific beer in one hand, and putting it gently on the bed.

"Please don't drug him!" Charlotte begged.

"You should be more worried about your own predicament," she teased.

Fake Charlotte made a strange machine and clamped the device around her sisters cock. He turned it on and it let out a low hum, and with a faint mechanical whirr, it began moving up and down Charlotte's huge cock. It was a jerk off machine designed to force her to orgasm over and over while Tony used her boyfriend.

His cum coated sister started to moan orgasmically as her cock experienced true bliss. Watching her squirm and try not to embrace the feeling he touched her head one last time shrinking her prefrontal cortex, caudate nucleus, and subthalamic nucleus. They were better known as the inhibitory control center.

Charlotte was drooling in pleasure now. Even though she knew it was wrong she wasn't able to stop. Her new balls could produce hundreds of loads of cum, and this machine was going to push them to the limit.

Fake Charlotte watched his pathetic futanari sister firing heavy loads of cum into the air showering herself and the room in her sticky seed.

"Enjoy cumming to the show sis, I'll be up later with something even better."

"What show?" she asked weakly as Fake Charlotte took her phone. He showed her a live stream attached to her social media account.

"I'm going to fuck your boyfriend looking like you on a live stream, and your weakened state is going to cum for the show before I bring him up. Remember each time you cum, all your friends are probably cumming to you too, or laughing at what a slut you've become."

"You'll never get away with this" Charlotte said squirming as she awaited her next orgasm.

"Oh? We'll have to see after you cum to the show," she said with a smile.

With that, Fake Charlotte left with the beer. Making sure the door was firmly shut, she went down to turn her sister into a porn start in front of the camera.

Walking shyly into the room, she cuddled in and said "Mark, I've never actually watched porn you know." "

Me neither," he lied "isn't watching it a sin?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah, but we will be married one day. Aren't you curious?" she asked him.

Mark nodded "I guess so."

Fake Charlotte pretended to be nervous "how about we put some on?" she asked him.

Mark laughed and handed her the remote. She awkwardly fumbled as he stared at her cleavage. Flicking through the channels she turned to her favorite channel, hot fuck USA. She put in her sister's card details and snuggled up to mark who was getting hard. He drank his beer and kept his arm around Fake Charlotte. Her hand slowly slipped down his body as they watched a bad actress taking multiple black cocks. Mark made fun of how bad the acting was and enjoyed his beer while Fake Charlotte was playing with his dick keeping him horny.

It would take a few hours for the soporific to kick in, and knock Mark out for the fuck session later. In the meantime, Fake Charlotte wanted to ruin his orgasm as payback for all the cruel treatment he gave out, but it would be better to torment his sister, and revive a nice big cream pie using her body. She knelt down and started kissing marks cock while he watched the porn flick. She was all fours and her panties were exposed to the viewers.

"I thought it was a sin?" he asked.

"Fuck God, I'm hungry for cock" she said smiling and kissing his cock.

He grabbed her head "fuck God, now suck my dick baby." as he said this Fake Charlotte caressed his balls and licked the tip of his cock.

Charlotte was upstairs watching an exact copy of her sucking her boyfriends cock on her live stream. If this kept up she would be ruined, but instead of trying to break free she was having an orgasm watching incest porn involving her sister and her boyfriend.

On the screen Fake Charlotte was moaning in pleasure and fingering herself through her panties. "No stop, people will think I'm a cock hungry slut," the real Charlotte begged even though she knew no one could hear.

When Marks cock was soaked in saliva, she stood up "will.. Will you undress me slowly please" Fake Charlotte begged while fingering herself.

"I didn't know porn would turn you into such a slut," Mark said slowly pulling her tank top off.

"I'm sorry. When you play with me it just makes me feel like being your little cum slut," Fake Charlotte said making herself feel better as she explored her pussy under her panties.

Mark undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her cushioned breasts and pink nipples were exposed to the world. He began playing with them for the real Charlotte and all her friends to see. The real Charlotte was still having her cock pumped as she fantasized about Mark doing that to her "not like that," she said in a breathy voice. "You'll make me... CUM!" she moaned spurting another hot sticky load out into the room.

Each time she came she had a brief moment of clarity and humiliation as she saw the view count popping up into the hundreds. She wondered how many of her pervy friends would jerk off to her, and hoped no one would record it.

Downstairs, Fake Charlotte began to moan on camera, "I can't take it anymore, I need you to put your cock inside me! Take my virginity." As she begged, she slid her soaked panties down her legs. Mark took full advantage of it pounding her warm pink hole. He was inexperienced, and Fake Charlotte could tell he couldn't hold his load for long. She began to grind up his pole trying to bring herself to orgasm before he could finish.

Her pussy gripped his cock tight pulsating around the shaft. She kept grinding up and down making her own pleasure more intense. Bringing him along with her, she cried out "fuck me harder." Mark started grunting, he didn't care about her pleasure anymore, he just wanted to cum. Ramming his cock in roughly, he went at it for a few more minutes until he felt himself ready to cum.

"I'm gonna burst baby," he grunted.

"Do it inside of me" she panted grinding against him.

Mark went over the edge and spilled his seed inside of Fake Charlotte. His thin load was packed in by his cock. He kept it inside of her for a while grinding until it began to go limp. As he did, Fake Charlotte turned around and cuddled up to him spreading her legs wide towards the Camera.

Thousands of viewers were watching now, and the real Charlotte was begging for it to end, but fake Charlotte sat there letting his cum ooze out onto the sofa while they chose what to watch next. They picked some trash TV for a while, and Fake Charlotte casually kissed him, and caressed his manhood to make the real Charlotte cry, and her friends see what a slut she was.

After a few hours the soporific booze started to kick in, and fake Charlotte got up to turn the camera off. Before she did, she pointed it up giving a good view of her open legs to the viewers and waved goodbye, "I hope you all enjoyed watching me lose my virginity. It felt really good, so if anyone ever wants a fuck just grab me and fuck me. I love a dominant guy, so if I say no just be rougher, I will love it really. With a wink and a wave, she hit the off button, and turned her attention back to Mark.

As he slipped out of consciousness, Fake Charlotte transformed Mark in a beautiful red head. He put on a great set of G-cup tits, an ass you could sink into. Thinking about how to make sure Charlotte wouldn't be able to resist him, he gave her a nice tight pussy, and put on a cute bunny corset for her to admire her curves in.

"You're probably too out of it to understand me, but your girlfriend is going to think your Maisey, and she is going to get you pregnant," Fake Charlotte said hoisting Maisey over her shoulder, and walking upstairs.