Eros Shifter Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony violates his unwilling sister with a facial.
1.9k words
3.64
14.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was in her room combing her bleach blond hair. She was a five foot four, Christian girl, with beautiful blue eyes. To her left was a pile of c-cup bras and matching panties. She glanced at them wondering if she should change.

A text popped up on her phone "hey baby, can't wait to see you tonight. Maybe we can pick up from last night ;)."

Charlotte sighed and squirmed in her seat. She picked up her phone to text back "can't wait to see you too hun. Just because I didn't take your hand off my thigh, doesn't mean I've given up on my faith. Be patient, we will be married one day.

God bless,

C."

She heard her phone ding again and saw an eggplant emoji popped up. "No baby, I'm making a casserole tonight. See you at eight.

God bless,

C." She quickly typed, placing her phone face down on the beauty station to get ready.

At the same time, her brother Tony was downstairs plotting how to punish his sister. Their parents were on holiday for the week, and they were both still living at home. Still unsure what to do, he decided to make it up as he went along and plodded upstairs. He tried to open his sisters' door, but it was locked. Smirking, he just shape shifted the lock into thin air and let himself in.

Hearing someone come in, his sister shrieked and covered her soft, naked chest "eww get out pervert I'm your sister."

Tony made no effort to hide the way he was staring at his nineteen year old sister cute, pink nipples. Enjoying the room filled with her scent, he slowly walked over to her laundry bin and picked out a dirty pair of panties. Playing with them and looking at all the stains, he started sniffing them in front of her. "Ohhh god Charlotte, these smell like your pussy. I can't believe how much my sister's juices turn me on."

"Get the fuck out," she screamed, but Tony wasn't worried about her making noise. He had already transformed the house into a nice soundproof rape cage. Still, she needed to be taught a lesson for trying to create a ruckus and hey him in trouble.

He was transforming himself getting harder, and taller all the while staring at his sister. "What happened to you? How can you do this?" she asked bewildered.

He brushed it off "you have no idea how much I can do little sis," he said walking up to her. He slowly stuffed the panties he was sniffing into her mouth. Although she tried to resist and spit them out, Tony was far too powerful. She could only struggle in vain and swallow the dried piss and sweat out of her panties, or give him the satisfaction of watching it dribble down her chin.

Swallowing her fluids, Charlotte looked up into her older brother's eyes. She could feel the anger as he stared back at her. She tried to say sorry for not holding the door, but it didn't work. She tried to break free, but it didn't work. She tried to stop him wanting to rape her... But it didn't work.

Tony took his hands off of the panties wedged in her mouth, and warned "Charlotte, don't spit them out." She petulantly ignored him; The drool covered, teddy bear panties flopped out onto the floor in front of her, and she looked up with pride. This quickly turned to fear as Tony raised his huge hand. He slapped Charlotte hard, and shoved them back in.

"What did I just say to you slut?" he shouted.

Charlotte looked up meek and afraid, the bright red mark on her cheek giving Tony a new idea. "I bet your boyfriend hasn't spanked you has he?" He teased.

She watched him rub his cock through his pants as he asked. Afraid to get slapped again, she shook her head. "No" she managed through her makeshift gag.

Tony grinned as his sister was starting to accept a woman's place. "Still sucking the dried sweat out of your panties while you talk. Good girl." As he spoke, he started to pull down her skirt. She tried to hold it up, but he easily overpowered her. She spat out her panties again and started to scream.

"Help, help! My brother is trying to rape me!" Her voice went shrill and high pitch as she uttered the last few words.

Her defiance irritated Tony "That's it slut, you need to be punished." He ripped her skirt in half and bent her over his knee. Lifting his hand up, he struck it against her bottom. She cried and begged for help as her ass cheeks slowly turned the color of a cherry.

"Ow!"

"No more!"

"PLEASE STOP!!"

As she began to tear up she asked "Wh-why are y-you doing this to me!? It's... It's not fair!"

At first Tony kept quiet, the only sound he made was a loud *slap* as she pleaded over and over again. Until, finally, he broke the silence "Are you going to keep your panties in your mouth now?" he asked her.

"Yes big brother" her cute, broken, feminine voice making Tony's member throb more.

"Go and get them then, and make sure you put on a show if you don't want to be punished again."

She walked over to her used panties and bent down slowly letting Tony admire the bright red color he painted onto her ass. She turned around and awkwardly pressed her cleavage together with her forearms, sticking her tongue out to lick her panties. She couldn't hide the shame as she slowly took more of her panties into her mouth soaking them with her saliva, and letting the dried filth pool around her tongue.

With a loud gulp, Charlotte knelt down when the panties were almost entirely inside her and then looked up expectantly waiting to see what would happen next. She felt her brother take her hand and place it on his zipper. She dutifully unzipped him, and was rewarded with a "good girl," from her condescending big brother. "Now pull take off my undies and take care of the erection you made."

Through her panties she mumbled "but I didn't make an erection," to which Tony responded with anger.

"How fucking dare you speak back through your gag, take my cum crusted boxers off now, and gag yourself properly. I don't want to hear another word from my cum rag," he barked at her. His teeth formed into jaws, and his eyes glowed red before settling back to his regular, handsome face.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she slid her brother's boxers down his long muscular legs. He made sure to rub the vile odor of his toes into her nose as he pulled each foot out of them. She had his huge undies in her hand. The crusted cum caked the crotch. It had leaked into his boxers from the girls he ogled made her face contort in disgust.

Tony simply sat down in the chair she was using to comb her hair when he came in and let his sweaty ass drip into the cushion. "Well, hurry up then," he ordered.

Charlotte sniffed them uncomfortably like someone dipping their toe in a pool they already knew was cold, and recoiled almost by instinct. Closing her eyes tight, she jammed as much in as she could, but they wouldn't fit. Tony sighed and forced them in further. She gagged and wretched as the entire mass overwhelmed her tiny, Christian mouth; her virgin jaw wasn't used to this abuse. "Finally," he sighed. "Now hurry up and pump my cock. It's not going to take care of itself."

Charlotte felt as her virgin hands were placed onto the first cock she had seen. She wished her parents had let her attend sex ed all those years ago. The whole thing felt so awkward. Her first time pleasing a man, and her brother had to guide her hands just to make it work.

"Wow, you are terrible," Tony complained. She hung her head in shame as she pumped at awkward intervals trying to figure out what would please him. After trying different speeds and grips, she finally heard him moan. Shrieking, she let go. "I didn't say stop, hurry up and do that again."

A little more confident she could stop him from slapping her, she gently gripped his shaft and started to pump the way he liked. Using her other hand she caressed his ball sack making sure to be as gentle as possible. It didn't take long until her brother was moaning in pleasure.

Thick drops of precum were dripping onto her chair.

She nodded and pumped faster, her arm beginning to get exhausted. Tony felt her slowing down and kicked her stomach making her let out a little cry of pain. "Don't you fucking dare ruin my orgasm because your arm is a little sore, pump faster bitch."

Charlotte started to pump faster again, her arm throbbing as much as Tony's cock. The careful motion she was practicing has fallen apart. She desperately tried to keep going. With each pump she breathed heavily through her nostrils to keep the wild hand job going. She was putting all her energy into letting her brother violate and humiliate her Christian body.

After what felt like years, it happened. She saw the thick white liquid fire out of her brother's cock. It defiled her innocent face and sank into the long, blond hair she had taken such good care of. Horrified she realized she had actually made her brother cum all over her.

Pleased with his sister's progress Tony plucked the underwear gagging her out of her mouth and wiped the cum away gently "how did it feel to relieve your brother's sexual needs?" He asked her.

"Fuck you!" she shouted. Tony raised his hand and she recoiled "I'm sorry," she quickly added."

"I hope so, I'm saving your pussy for another day. It would be a shame to have to take your virginity tonight wouldn't it?" he asked her.

"Yes big brother," she said shivering. As she said this her phone buzzed and a text popped up from her boyfriend.

"Hey beautiful, I'm on my way now ;)

Tony snatched the phone before she could do anything. "What's this? Your boyfriend is over? The one who stole my comic books. This is a perfect opportunity. Sorry if I make you lose your respect for him after I turn him into a little cum rag just like you."

"Please not that!" she begged him.

It was already too late. Tony was deciding if he should transform her boyfriend, Mark, into a girl or not. Either way he wanted to punish him in front of his sister, and make her lose all respect for him.

While he thought about it, he tied his sister up. He bound her legs wide open. The only protection her pussy had was the unshaven curly blond hair covering it. Her boyfriend was going to see her for the first time with another man's cum in her hair, and an unshaven pussy. Just thinking about it she folded her arms over her breasts, but Tony took them one at a time, and tied them down the arms of her chair completely exposing her.

By the time he was done, the doorbell had rung a few times, and he had decided what he was going to do. "I hope you're excited to violate your boyfriend yourself," he said exiting her room, and going to answer the door leaving Charlotte with a sense of impending dread.