Erotic Adventures of Doctor Who Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

"Do I? So I do. Anyway I can feel my heart recovering as the toxin diminishes. One more evacuation should do it."

They both glanced at the clock on the control panel counting down to zero. Fifteen minutes left until the lethal virus would take him. Ten stood up with his rampant manhood still poking up to the ceiling of the time machine like a rigid flagpole.

"How do you fancy it? Doggy?"

"You mean from behind?"

The thirteenth Doctor furrowed her brow as the ravenous male set her in position, legs splayed, belly against the console.

"Yes, I want you fro, behind. It's my favourite position."

"Okay."

As ten poised behind her he took in the erotic sight before him. Her medium length platinum locks framed her neck and shoulders and he took the opportunity to trace a line down her spine.

"Excellent regeneration by the way."

"OH!"

She let out a cry as he parted her ass cheeks and stabbed at her displayed pussy with his pointed tongue. Resting her head on the console the blonde panted with mouth agape as she was lapped at with up and down swipes which coated her pubic hair with warm spit.

"Yessss!" She hissed as she backed onto the face of her tenth incarnation.

Up on tiptoe on the metal floor her ass wiggled from side to side as her anus was circled over and over with his dextrous tongue as pushed in his middle finger into her sodden cunt up to the second knuckle.

"Oh, Doctor. The things you're doing to me!"

She sighed with pure lust as he licked her from clitoris to luscious asshole as the aroused female forced her derriere back into his face. Encouraged by her sexual need he rubbed her clit with intense fingering as he continued to flick at her anus. Her hearts beat like two hammers as she let forth a long, drawn out groan as she tensed with orgasmic elation. Ten straightened up, his cock aching like never before as he moved behind her.

"Don't think me ungrateful Doctor but you have to fuck me. Now. We have but ten minutes."

"I think I can do that my dear."

He pulled her hips up and thrust home.

"By Rassilon! I love the way your cock feels inside me."

He pulled back, nearly all the way out before plunging back in. As he glided in and out of her insatiable pussy he grabbed onto her shoulders as he increased his speed. She groaned and smiled as his balls slapped at her sensitive puckered star as fucked her brains out. Her pussy was like a supernova as he plundered her over and over, forcing her into the edge of the console. His hips rotated in a seductive grind as his thrusts increased even more as he eyed the dwindling time with a degree of panic.

"Doctor, Doctor. I'm...I'm not gonna make it. I can't cum this way."

She looked over her shoulder as he stopped gyrating, his hard on half in, half out of her dripping muff.

"And just what do you propose?"

"I think you know. I need to fuck you in the ass."

As he spoke he withdrew his glistening cock and wormed his index finger inside her pulsing asshole which clenched in a reflex action as she made a soft gasp. He let out a long string of saliva that slowly descended to her cheeks and he smeared her winking eye with the warm spit.

"Just do it then, and quickly."

The naked female pushed her desirable bottom up into the air as he pushed in the head of his knob into her clutching asshole. The slippery cock butted her tiny puckered hole and then miraculously her anus expanded to admit his stiff tool.

"Fuck, yes! This...is...gonna...work!"

Ten pushed all the way in and looked down between her two firm orbs as her asshole swallowed up his big pole. Incredibly she liked the unusual feel and ground her, forcing him to push even further inside her sphincter. Her anus, now tautly stretched around his invading member they both moved together in a decidedly obscene sight that the TARDIS had never known.

"I'm so wet!"

She shut her eyes in blissful delight as she received deliberate and long strokes that plundered her twitching asshole. A series of lustful shrieks emanated from the female Time Lord as his deeply embedded cock divided her two perfect ass cheeks that encircled his magnificent shaft. Two minutes showed on the clock counting down to zero.

"I think I am going l cum soon."

"DON'T cum in my ass!"

She warned him as she pulled his cock out and aimed the throbbing to her hefty bosom. Her hand wanked him fast as she looked at him, then the clock, and then back to him again.

"AGH!"

His cock exploded in a thick geyser that sprayed her tits and ran in rivulets down her cleavage and made a large puddle by his feet. His balls drew up and both his hearts pumped fast and strong as the fatal toxin dissipated from his system, along with his sperm.

"Wait! Here I go again!"

"What?"

The female Doctor looked on in stunned silence as her face was suddenly plastered in a load of semen. The first shot hit her square on the lips as he groaned in blessed relief.

"Hah!"

This was followed instantly by a second arc that landed on her left cheek.

"Gosh!"

The third hit her directly on her forehead as she flapped her hands helplessly and screwed her eyes shut. The cum on her head ran down into her eyes as her entire face dripped in salty goo.

"EGH!"

Ten stepped back as the clock hit zero and he ran a hand through his thick hair as he realised he was safe for the time being. He handed the desperate woman a towel and she wiped her face and boobs as they paced the floor in silence. Both relieved at the positive result of a potentially dangerous situation.

"So Doctor, well done. Thanks for that. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

The current Doctor shook her head in disbelief at the very notion and turned to walk away, her stunning butt swaying this way and that.

"Where are you going?"

The naked blonde Time Lord looked back and smiled at the curious male, his flaccid cock hung down between his skinny shanks.

"I'm going to take a shower before I return to my TARDIS."

She turned away again and spoke over her shoulder.

"You're welcome to join me if you like."

She spun around with a suggestive look on her face and crooked her finger at him in invitation.

"You have the makings of a very naughty Time Lady. A girl after my own hearts!"

END

123z
123z
825 Followers
12