Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy Ch. 04

Story Info
I evovled into a willing slut loving men.
3.1k words
4.41
12k
9
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Being a Slut

As I stood naked next to my car, I saw the truckers begin pulling into the parking area. One by one they came toward me. When they reached me, they didn't say a word, but grabbed me and pulled me to the ground. I fell on my back. As one fat trucker spread my legs apart, the others held my arms while groping my breast. I wanted to scream, but a hand was over my mouth. But once they started to take me, I became a submissive willing slut and began enjoying their hard cocks throbbing inside me. I could hear them whispering about how much of an easy whore I was.

While enjoying being used like a cheap trollop, I started to have multiple orgasms. When they turned me on all fours and began doubling me, I became such a wild tart, yelling for them to fuck me over and over again. I didn't want it to stop. Cock after cock, shot their semen in or all over me. I must have swallowed a gallon of cum. When everyone had their fill of me, two Mexican truckers picked me up and told me that I was going with them as their sex slave.

Suddenly, I heard the ring tone of what sounded like my phone. It kept getting louder and louder. I woke up in my tub from this vivid sex dream that engulfed me.

Still in somewhat a dream like state and taking a deep breath, I answered, "Hello."

"Hello Katy," Bill snickered. "You sound out of breath. I hope I didn't interrupt anything fun. When I finally made it back to Phoenix, I didn't see any messages from you. I was worried and wondered if you made it home okay? Is there anything that happened on the way that you want to tell me?"

I thought those were strange questions, since I should have been home hours ago. But thanks to my extracurricular activities, I just got home myself. It took me an extra 3 hours for the drive. But the way he asked the questions, was like he knew what was going to happen to me.

"What do you mean," I inquired.

He paused like he was getting his thoughts together. "Well Katy, when you left I could tell you were still horny and in need. I was just curious if you did anything about it."

I began telling him about my sexual encounters at the rest stop where I got paid by two truckers to have sex. Then I said I was fighting my urges until I met a guy who I gave a lift to. He took me to an isolated area and I was fucked by him and a black man. I didn't give many details except I told him that the black guy had anal sex with me. I told him that he was the first black man to fuck me and I never had anal sex until he did it to me. I guess I should have been angry, but instead I giggled and told him that I made $1200 from it. I said that afterwards I was still horny and had to play with my clit the rest of the way home.

That's when Bill chuckled and replied, "Well Katy, it sounds like you really made up for lost time and had a great time enjoying yourself. I guess those pills really did a positive number on you."

I interrupted him and asked, "You mean the Molly they gave me last night is causing me to still crave sex?"

He paused again and answered, "Yeah that's what I mean. And I wish I was there right now to enjoy you. Katy you have become the hottest wanting woman I have ever been with." Then I heard in the back ground, "Are you coming to bed Bill?"

"Oh my god," I thought. "Is he married?"

I started to wonder about the weekend. Being an innocent shy girl, how did I strip in front of so many guys one night and get gang-banged the next. And then Ii craved sex all the way home on Sunday. With his tone in his voice being different, did he just disclose a fact that he didn't want me to know. I couldn't have changed into such a willing slut in a weekend? Just when I was going to quiz him on it, there was a loud knock on my door. We quickly said our good byes with me still with questions, but also horny from the dream. Starting to dry off the knock was louder, so I yelled, "Just a minute".

Looking in the mirror, I saw that I had some flaky stuff in my hair. Taking a wash cloth I quickly wet it and cleaned it off. I realized it was the truckers dried semen. Rushing to get a robe on, I took the closest one. It was my short pink silk robe that barely covered me. When I opened the door, Walter my sixty something year old neighbor, was holding Misty my cat.

"Hi neighbor," he said. "Is this your cat? I found him outside your unit meowing on Friday and knew you were gone. So I took him in."

I took Misty and had him come in. As I was talking to my cat and giving him hugs, I noticed Walter was looking at me. He was smiling with his eyes staring at my boobs. I forgot that my nipples could be seen from under the silk material. When he saw me looking at him, he quickly looked into my eyes. He chuckled knowing that I caught him checking me out.

"Sorry Katy for admiring your form. I have only seen you from afar and you usually are dressed very proper. But I hope you won't mind an old man saying that you are a very attractive hot woman. Since Martha passed away 2 years ago, I have been noticing attractive women. This is something I haven't done in over 40 years. So please don't be angry with me looking at you. You make me wonder what's underneath your robe. You do know it's very revealing." Then he paused and began to leave.

I didn't know what to say. I met them when we moved in, but haven't been neighborly since my divorce. Now he was quite forward about my exposure. But since I've been flashing truckers and for some reason my sexual urges were overpowering me again, I thought I would show him what was under my robe. Also, he was nice looking and in shape for such an older man. My pussy was becoming juicy at the thought of having sex for the first time with an old guy.

"No problem Walter," I answered. "You don't have to go. I would love to chat. I should have sent flowers when Martha passed, but I was going through my nasty divorce. I'm sorry. Now for taking care of Misty for days, I can show you what I look like naked, if that is what you were asking. But first let me get something for Misty to eat. I don't know why he was wandering around; Isaac said he would look after him. Can I get you a drink, maybe some wine? Just sit over there and I'll be back in a few."

When I went to pick up Misty, I turned my back to him and bent over. I knew as short as the robe was, he would be able to see my wet pussy. I was becoming quite amorous thinking about Walter fucking me. It was strange for me to act like such a hussy. But I was. I even giggled to myself that Walter was becoming excited. I made sure I was gone 20 minutes. When I came back, I had two glasses of Chardonnay. Sitting real close to him, I crossed my legs and handed him his glass. Glancing at him, I could tell that he was admiring my legs or was it the robe slit that barely covered me.

We made small talk for some time getting to know one another better. I found out that he and Martha were sexually active even in old age. He laughed when he said that she needed her sexual fix at least three times a week, even during the last year. Then he began to become solemn when he talked about Martha. So I changed the subject.

"I have to confess something to you Walter. I bet you think that I'm a slut or worse by wearing such an outfit. But I only discovered my sexuality this past week in Vegas. I met a guy who helped me over my shyness and become sexually active again. I had sex with more men this last week than at any time in my life. And Walter I'm still horny as hell. I hope you don't mind."

Instead of being shocked by my confession, Walter smiled and responded, "So what you are telling me Katy, is that you had fucked a lot of guys this past week and want me to fuck you too. Excuse my French. Is this what you are saying?"

I giggled and answered, "Of course. The way you looked at me I thought you wanted me."

Suddenly, I stood and took off my robe. Standing naked in front of him, I bent forward, put both hands on his knees, and dangled my firm boobs in his face. I could tell by his eyes that he was in lust. I reached down for his crouch and began massaging his cock. It was already semi-hard. He reached up and began groping my boobs and then his mouth began sucking my nipples. It felt wonderful and I was becoming very wet with anticipation.

Unexpectedly he stopped, pushed me off and blurted, "You have a very nice body Katy. I would love to have sex with you. But I have to ask, have you ever had a man make love to you and not just fuck you? And how many of those guys did you allow to fuck you doggy?"

I was surprised by his questions. I just wanted him to take and use me like everyone else did. But I had to think about what answer I should give him. Finally I replied, "Every guy at one time would turn me over for doggy. It was the way most of them came. And isn't having sex making love? Is there a difference?"

He gave out a huge laugh, pulled me to sit on his lap, and kissed me. When we broke he softly said, "I not going to fuck you tonight Katy. But instead I'm going to make love to you. Then you'll know the difference. As for being on all fours, that is the female submissive position. When you're in doggy, you'll telling the guy to use you anyway he wants. That you're his slut and all you are good for is being fucked like a dog in heat. It's why they call it the Doggy position. But I have to warn you, that once I make love to you, it will ruin sex with every other guy." Although he said that as a fact, it never did.

I got off of him and took my hand. We walked to my bed room where he had me lay flat on my stomach. Pulling me to the edge, he tenderly spread my legs apart and took one foot in each hand. He gently began massaging each foot then pressed in the middle of them and rubbed in a small circle.

"This is an erroneous area that I'm tantalizing," he uttered. "Just keep your eyes closed and focus on feeling what I'm doing."

As he continued with my feet, I was becoming even more amorous. Then he began lightly massaging my legs working up my inner thighs. When he reached my pussy, he just brushed against it and moved up to my ass. Slowly he gave my ass a nice massage then worked down my outer thighs to calves and back to my feet where he stopped to press the indented erroneous zone. Again he slowly worked up my inner thighs stopping a little longer at my pussy. He continued the rotation a few more times. Each time he brushed my vagina, I gave out a slight moan of pleasure. But then he stopped and began massaging my back up to my shoulders.

When he didn't tantalize my vagina I mumbled, "Oh don't stop Walter. It feels really good."

He laughed and answered with a whisper, "Don't worry Katy, I'll come back to your lovely pussy. But let's get you nice in relaxed."

As he softly rubbed my shoulders and neck, he worked down to my hand. Once there, he again pushed on an indention in my palm, telling me it was another erroneous area; first one arm and then the other. When he finished, he had me turn over. This time he took both hands and began pressing on the temples in my head. I was putty in his hands. I sighed and began taking deep breaths. The feeling of submission was increasing in me.

I heard him softly whisper, "That's it Katy. Enjoy the sensations."

Then he tenderly kissed me and I gave him a passionate French kiss back. When we broke for air, he told me to be patient. I heard a zipper and I short pause. Then I felt his cock in one hand with him telling me to hold on to it. In a moment I felt his hands on each breast; rubbing in circles around my areola. Then my nipples were being gently flicked with his fingers. As he continued tantalizing my breast for the longest time, I felt his cock getting bigger and harder. Then suddenly he took his cock out of my hand. With his hands he put pressure from my breast pushing down past my stomach to the area just above my pussy entrance. He left the pressing there, as he move to kneel between my legs. I thought I was going to finally feel him start to fuck me. But instead he moved my legs wide apart and began rubbing my very wet wanting passion. The next thing I felt, his head was buried in between my legs and he began a non-stop of licking my clit, while fingering just around the opening to my love tunnel.

While moving my hips vigorously, I couldn't hold back any longer and began moaning in pure ecstasy. It wasn't long before I yelled, "I'm Cummmmmming!"

I bucked and shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Nothing I experienced before had induced such a quick response of pleasure. But he didn't stop playing with my clit and before long I shock with another wonderful climax. After the third orgasm in a row, he stopped and asked, "Are you ready for me to make love to you Katy?"

"Oh my god," I exclaimed. "Isn't that what you just did to me?"

He chuckled and whispered, "Oh no. I'm about to make you scream in elation. Open your eyes and see what is about to penetrate that wonderful wet cunt you have."

As he pushed my legs wider apart and up my body, I sat up on my arms and looked at this huge thick pale cock that he had in his hand. He was rubbing it to make it even bigger. Then I watched him slowly push the uncircumcised head into my wanting hole. I moaned in pleasure as his cock easily went into me. Taking it out, he had me touch it. Then he pushed it back in with one hard ram, until it was balls deep inside me.

He didn't move as he asked, "Now doesn't that feel great inside you Katy." I just moaned it did.

Slowly he began to pump my wide open vagina, as I squealed about how much I was enjoying him. As he started to go faster, I began loudly moaning in bliss. He would speed up the pumping for a few minutes and then slow down to gently fuck me. Over and over again he would do the same technique and it was driving me wild. Like he knew that I was on the edge of an orgasm. Then he would suddenly slow not letting me climax.

We must have been intertwined for over 10 minutes when I yelled, "Oh please let me cum Walter."

He chuckled and answered, "Okay Katy, but I'm not going to stop making love to you until I cum too."

Once he started to speedily fuck me, it wasn't long before I gushed with another fantastic earth shattering orgasm. My loud moans of pure pleasure radiated the room. But he wouldn't stop ramming me with that large thing for what seemed like hours, but was only 10 minutes.

But then I said, "Please fuck me doggy Walter. I want you to be your obedient slut. Please!"

He stopped and as I was turning over to all fours he blurted, "Well now we know what you like, don't we subservient Katy?"

He began pushing his big thing back in me. Slowly at first he had begun. Then as he sped up, he held my hips as I move in unison with his ravishing. It wasn't long until he began to grunt and I felt his warm seed blasting inside me, just as I had another orgasm.

As he pumped me full of semen, I cried, "Oh yes Walter. Fill me up. Oh yes!"

Once we were done, we cuddled. He asked me which I liked better, being loved or fucking doggy. I giggled and answered, "I like both ways Walter. But I was becoming a little sore. You were in me for a long time. I needed you to cum. I knew that guys like me on all fours. I hoped you did too."

Chuckling he replied, "Just to be honest Katy, I usually never cum any more. I can stay hard for a long time and keep a woman climaxing. Martha loved that about me. This was the first time that I have actually shot a load in years. Thanks for allowing such a fantastic love session. Hopefully we can enjoy each other again sometime."

At that point I realized that I have become a slut. Otherwise why would I have enjoyed an old man like Walter so much? I smiled and told him that I would like to repeat the loving. He smiled and got dressed. I escorted him to the door, we kissed, and off he went. After I cleaned up, I went to bed with Misty purring next to me. I fell asleep a very happy satisfied slut.

*****

Hopefully I can get the next story written in a shorter time.