Erotic Airport Encounter

Story Info
Erotic lust overcomes strangers in the terminal.
1k words
4.3
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see her instantly. She is lounging in a seat in the rear of the gate area. Sexy, long legs, fully filling out her clothes full figured, but curvy in a sultry, sexy way. Yes, no question, every curve is in the right place. She catches my eye as I sit down and open the paper. Hoping to catch a glimpse of her again I lower the paper to find her staring at me. Her bold look gives way to a sexy smile. After several rounds of this she wets her lips with her tongue and smiles again. I can almost hear the deep feline purr, more a growl. She's alive -- dangerous. Raw. Her eyes light up, gorgeous green eyes.

While I'm figuring out how to move this forward, she turns away from me, seemingly re-engaged with her magazine. I'm fascinated and bewildered. I go back to my paper and count to a hundred and ease the paper lower once more. She is facing away, but turns in slow motion, wraps her fingers one at a time around the handle of her carry-on. She squeezes it once, twice. She is heating the up room and me with each tantalizing movement.

With her free hand she lets it travel down her leg, pausing to stroke her calf. Her head still down, she lifts her eyes to mine, there is no mistaking the lust. With the slightest toss of her hair, she stands, pauses, and makes sure I'm watching her. I am helpless to not watch her. Hand on her hip, she slyly, but unmistakably motions for me to follow. By now this fiery vixen has my blood boiling. I look around to see if any of the other passengers are aware of this erotic, seductive scene playing out before them. They are blissfully in another world from my lustful yearning.

I raise up and follow her down the concourse to an inactive gate. She is far down the way already. I'm hurrying, trying hard to not look like a panting dog after a bitch in heat, and failing miserably. Darting between scurrying passengers, I catch sight of her. She slides around and behind some stairs where she disappears.

Confused, I cautiously turn the corner to find that sexy, sultry smile waiting. I start to speak and she puts her fingers to my lips and shushes me before I can utter a sound. Her fingers caress my lips and then work down my side to grab my ass. My arms encircle her and we pull each other close, her voluptuous breasts crush against me and singe my chest. She slowly twists from side to side confident of the effect on my body. I can smell her lust, a mixture of musk and tantalizing perfume... and something else, a sweet smell of sex, I bring her lips to mine, a passionate kiss that erupts in white hot heat between us. Our bodies seemed molded together in perfect symmetry, curve to curve, hardness to softness. We are stars engaged in a galactic nova.

Abruptly she steps back and leans against the wall and raises her soft silk skirt. She is gloriously naked and shaved clean. I imagine she has been reading my mind also. She licks her lips again and I know what she wants. I look quickly around, people bustling by a few short feet away, unaware of the lust overtaking the unseen strangers. I drop to my knees in front of her, caress her ass, and slowly start to kiss and lick my way up her inner thighs. She was wreathing from side to side, her hands urging me higher. I reach her wet softness and my tongue paints erotic pictures across her lips. Her clit is hard and reaches out to me and I taste her salty sweetness.

She tastes of passion, and her gyrations are making her move in fitful spasms against my face buried in her luscious mound. My wanton stranger is whimpering, biting her lip, stifling lustful cries. Her breathing is in labored, gasping short bursts. I can feel her tense and squeeze my head, trying somehow to inhale me through her pulsating, swollen lips. She moans louder, holding me harder, then with a powerful surge she comes... quickly, hard, twice, and once more, pulling in delicious breaths, willing the orgasm inside, trying to devour the moment. I continue to lap at her juices till I feel she is completely satiated. We are both far beyond caring if we are discovered. Our passions and lust have completely overtaken common sense.

She pulls me to my feet in one swift motion unzips my pants, pulls me out, grabs my ass. I lift her and we are joined. Deep, hard and hot... she feels on fire and I'm ready to explode. There is no waiting or slowing this onslaught for either of us. We rock and thrust in perfect sync - pulsing blood and hot wetness explode, five quick jolts and we are over the edge, entwined in an ecstasy unimagined. She is moaning so loud I'm sure we will be heard,. She bites down on my shoulder to stifle the sound to little effect. Her leg is wrapped around me like a snake, our arms crushing us together, not wanting to relinquish the moment. Our labored breathing agonizingly subsides until we are merely panting. She leans back, her auburn hair tossed in disarray.

She smiles and kisses me deeply, our tongues caress, our bodies slowly, painfully part. Her skirt floats down, covering the smoking evidence of our erotic encounter. I have no idea, or care, how either of us will hide the musky aroma of sex that envelopes us. Another quick kiss, a sensuous lick of her lips, a mischievous smile and she is gone. I weave to my feet, exhausted and stunned. Slowly returning to reality I pull myself together and rush out, only to find no sign of her, not at the gate, nor on the concourse. If this was a wild, erotic dream I hope I have many more.